News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ewa S vs CatfightWrestlergurl Catty Wrestle

• 14 Replies
Ewa S vs CatfightWrestlergurl Catty Wrestle
« on: August 21, 2014, 12:16:10 AM »
Hope you guys and girls enjoy this, was my first fight over here on yahoo.... Ewa is amazing and the bitch beat me (this time) but that'll change next time, trust me....

catfightwrestlergurl: I recline back into the soft plush leather of the sofa, elegantly sliding my right leg up over my left and settling, the long expanse of my thigh bare as the short dress I wear rides up my legs. I smile a little bit, placing both hands on my knees fingers interlocked, as I wait for your decision, confident in my own strength and skill. SKin tanned, hair long and blonde, currently in curls falling down over my shoulders and back, bosom pushing at the neckline of the black dress. At 5'5 I am neither tall nor short, and I weigh a healthy 122ibs, mostly muscle. I tilt my head, an eyebrow quirking up in mute question, my smile turning to the hint of a smirk

evasonet: My hazel green eyes narrow in surprise at this... guest... Not only are you not invited, I don't even have a clue who you are... Walking into my place, sitting on my couch, and getting all catty on me... I thank God that my roommate is not here tonight... Or this would have been a scene.... Tilting myead to the left slightly, staring at you looking at cute and confident... Your dress short enough to show that ridiculously fit body of urs... and I shift nervously, my arms crossed under my chest, as my lips part and I speak slowly in my Eastern-European tone...

evasonet: "So.... let me get this right... You heard from someone, who you don't know who, that I'm a good catfighter, and you think it's a good idea to just show up at my place, uninvited, and challenge me to a fight???" The thought so crazy, invasive, and to be honest, scary, coupled with those tons of confidence on your face, but part of me feels rather... excited at the prospect.... My 5'4" 118lbs body tensed up, dressed in a yellow and white summer dress, hanging on my body with two thin shoulder straps....

evasonet: The cut deep and plunging, showing an ample amount of cleavage, as I blink hard, feeling my nipples slowly stiffen tending under the light cotton and lace of my teal bra.... The dress ending at my mid-thighs, showing my sun-kissed skin as I rock my jaw from right to left, my fingers twitching, each ending in a perfectly manicured 3/4 nail, rounded, but sharp... And I purr; "And what makes you even think, that you would be walking out of here, or even crawling... if I say yes, Tanya??" otu

catfightwrestlergurl: I have kept my gaze steady on your eyes as you talk to me, that little half smirk never leaving my face. I wait until you finish speaking and then slowly, insultingly look you up and down my gaze raking your trim busty form. I slowly place a hand either side of my hips on the sofa and push off, feet side by side as I uncoil from the sofa rising to my full height. Still in silence, the sound opressive in the late afternoon room, I take three short steps toward you, ending up inside your personal space, looking down slightly at you from mere inches away....

catfightwrestlergurl: the black dress, sleeveless and ending mid thigh much like yours now i'm standing up, barely stirs in the close air of the room, and I leave my hands hanging by my sides as I finally speak, lips naturally coloured....

catfightwrestlergurl: "oh honey, you don't think i'd come in here and not know that i'd be able to make this space MINE.... regardless of what you want, or attempt to do to stop me?" I say, eyes still steady on yours, my breasts almost brushing yours. My heart is thudding, although you cant hear it, and I feel the adrenaline beginning to run through my veins, as I steel myself to an outward show of calm, even my palms open, my fists not clenching....

catfightwrestlergurl: "well.... don't you have anything to say about it? Because, trust me, i'd LOVE for you to try back up that shit you just talked..... bitch" the last word rolling off my tongue like a lead weight....otu

evasonet: My eyes twitch, glaring at you, the annoying, worrying smirk of utter confidence on your face, as you slide up, walking up to me close, TOO close, as my hands uncross from infront of my chest, dropping to my side as our eyes meet, staring, so close that not only can I smell ur perfume, but we can both feel our heated breaths churning the other's cleavage.....

evasonet: But as you begin to speak, my jaw clenches, tightening and rocking one way then the other... You are.. here for a fight... This is not a show of feathers or some loud mouthed bitch that I meet in FCF club all the time... And I instantly recognize your type... The new bitch coming to town, finding our little secret club, and just bluntly asking who is the bitch to beat to impress... And i've worked up an 'ok' reputation there... So, I think I understand you, and what you're trying to do.... To make a name for yourself by beating me.....

evasonet: And I will be DAMNED to be some cxnt's stepping stone... And slowly taking one wide step forwards, I step literally.. INTO... you, bumping my chest against your own, and my nose practically flicks your own, and I hiss in a low voice; "Oh, but I'm not the one here who needs to back anything, Tanya... In fact... it's your bleached blonde asshole that walked into MY apartment, and is challenging me to fight... And you know what, fine... If you want to fucking to make an 'impact', get people say that you beat Ewa on her turf, I accept, but you better be ready to bleed, cxnt..." snarling the last word viciously... otu

catfightwrestlergurl: You step into me, spitting venom and hate and the tension flares in the room your bigger chest mashing against my tits forcing me to take a step back my right foot sliding back to catch myself as you stay forwards close to me, glaring daggers as my smirk slips off my face sliding into a snarl of anger, and my right palm blurs up and across my hand swinging up into the small gap between us , palm aimed right at your left cheek....

catfightwrestlergurl: my left hand sweeps up to grasp at your dark brown hair the long flowing locks a wonderful target for my grip, fingers splayed as I go to sink into it to take a firm grasp my chest inflating as I let free a shriek of fury, calf muscle bunching as I thrust off it into your body, our forms thudding together with a dull twack of flesh, my breath hot on your face as yours is on

catfightwrestlergurl: "i'm going to leave you in fucking PIECES" I snarl into your face fury and anger swelling and overwhelming me as the fight explodes into violence....otu

evasonet: My breath hastens as I grind into you, bumping our chests together, and trying to bully you back, my feet strainning against the carpet in my sandals, my toe nails showing, freshly done in the same shade as my finger nails, seeing the look on your face turn from taunting and intimidation into what truly lays beneath it, pure aggression.... And as your lips part, I expect you to say something, but you don't, it's your palm that strikes my cheek and cause my head to snap to the side that makes first impact...

evasonet: "AAWWIIEEEE!!" My head snapping to the side, hair flying as my body pushes back from you, feeling furious at being blind-shot so quickly and easily by you, but then as your fingers grab my hair and TUG, I grimace in pain feeling the flesh of your bust slam into mine, my cry turning into a pain-filled groan stumbling back, breasts and hips bumping nastily.... "AH YOU FUCKING SLUT!" I shriek and cuss wildly, before my hands slide up under your armpits, as our bodies stumble...

evasonet: You driving me back with your surprisingly strong body, but my hands coming up from behind you, RESISTING the urge to dig into that wild blonde hair of yours, and I sneak my hands under your jaw, curling my fingers and I jam both of my thumbs into the small cavity of your under-chin, while the other eight fingers creep up, pushing my nails into your cheeks and I CLENCH tightly, squeezing your jaw shut and flexing my triceps, pushing your head backwards madly, as we spin and I try to send u crashing into the plaster-wall behind us, with you going in head first. otu

catfightwrestlergurl: We lock up, madly pressing and tangling ourselves into a vicious lock. I feel your hair give under my left hand that lovely feeling of a lock of hair being torn loose from the roots, the strands giving under my tangled grip... my palm burns from the strike, the red handprint livid on your cheek but you waste no time at all in locking up with me. OUr breasts mushroom against each others, the skin of our bare legs hot against each others as you use my forward force agianst me....

catfightwrestlergurl: your hands slip under my arms and I let out a strangled yelp through gritted teeth as your fingers and thumbs dig into my face and draw little red tracks of raked skin down both cheeks, my skin bunching up under your nails....

catfightwrestlergurl: my hands both grasp at you, blinding reaching as you force my head up and back, necj wrenched agonisingly as you spin and push us and I realise you are trying to slam me into the wall.... I do the only thing I can and drop, my body going limp as I use my weight to drag us to the carpet instead of into the wall....

catfightwrestlergurl: you land half on top of me, slamming down locked tightly together, as both my hands come up and grasp a wrist each and I clench, nails digging hard into the soft skin of your inner wrist, prising at your arms attempting to open the hand and release my head..... I throw a leg up over your leg, my right leg hoking behind your left leg, and locking it between my thighs, preventing you from getting into a proper straddle on me... panting already, my dress riding up my hips revealing an expanse of thigh....unable to speak I scream in pain and frustration through clenched teeth.....otu

evasonet: Years of fighting other bitches, whether in high school, offices, back alleys or even in that fucked up club FCF has truly heightened my senses to detecting when I'm in a real fight seconds into it, and I know I am in one... This is not some pretty, over confident blonde bimbo here trying to make a name for herself. You're not just some gym rat who thinks she can win a fight because she can bench press or do a 100 squats....

evasonet: You KNOW how to fight... the way you slapped me, pressed into me and grabbed my hair, and now, the way you so cunningly figure out what I was trying to do, and countering it so brilliantly, send alarm bells in my head as we CRASH to the floor, groaning in pain and despite you taking the worst of the fall being under me, you still reach fast and grab my wrists, pinching my flesh and causing me to CRY in pain as your right leg snakes around my left...

evasonet: The skirts of our dress flapping and hiking as I quickly widen my right leg out and I push my knee to the capret, feeling my skin roughly rub in a nasty rug burn from the speed of the motion, as I just push my crotch down against yours, not in a sexual way, but to 'pin your hip down, grunting as I give ur cheeks one last scratch down, finishing the paths I was drawing all the way to your jaw bone, before releasing and pulling my hands back, my head snapping down...

evasonet: And knowing that you might not let go of my wrists so easily, and might need some convincing, I open my jaw and snap my teeth at your chin hard, growling like a wild animal, as my eyes flare at you, trying to very clearly send the message, that you're not the only one here who can fight, and that whoever sent you to me, did not really do you a favor.... otu

catfightwrestlergurl: YOu land on me, your weight pressing into me, winding me, making me gasp as your nails leave their bloody trails down my cheeks and we settle into the lock, my thighs clamping into yours, even as you settle yourself on top of me pinning me down swiftly, strongly, holding me flat feeling your knee jam suddenly into my left kidney, over my hip as you lock yourself onto me.... your hands sweep off me, and I gasp in relief as you bite at me, only a quick jerk of the head aside avoiding your white teeth, feeling them snap shut close to my face....
catfightwrestlergurl: with a gasping grunt I release your wrists, and with a shrieked "you fucking cxnt" I grasp your hair agian with my left hand and shove UP my fingers locked into your hair above your right ear, making sure your head is tilted up and back as my now free hand comes up and accross in a blinding sweep....

catfightwrestlergurl: aimed again at your cheek... and because this isn't MY first time either, I release your left leg and take a big chance slamming a right foot down and push off, trying to time that twisting motion of my body with the slap, fighting desperately to roll us over teeth clenched as I glare up at your tilted head... knowing you're solidly settled on me and i'm risking a lot...."you fucking slut, i'm going to FUCK you up" I snarl at you....limbs hot and sweating already...yt

evasonet: My teeth clenched in anger and pain, feeling our bodies grind, crotch to crotch, two limbs wrapped around the other, as I slide my right around your body to hook you close to me, wanting YOU to know that I want you close two, that this clench of ours, will not break until we BOTH decide to, and I almost grin seeing the marks on ur face in satisfaction, a bit too long as my bite misses and I bite on thin air with a loud CLACK of teeth...

evasonet: But as I do, your hand grabs my hair again and "AWIIEE" I howl as my head tilts sideways, and then I feel the BURN across my left cheek, across the same tender, red skin you scored with your palm earilier and I screech feeling the nails bite into the skin and peel layers off it as you drag your claws horizontally, the pain causing me to buck up, just as your leg loosens and you KICK wildly, sending me falling off you, but with my right leg wrapped around your hip, I end up PULLING you with me...

evasonet: And we roll over on the carpet, and your body is suddenly nestling atop of me as I groan in pain, both in anger and shock at how fluidly you fought me off you, growling, feeling the sticky moisture on my left cheek and knowing that you cut my skin, I growl wildly, my left hand going up and around the back of your head, feeling your blonde hair and I wrap my fingers around a thick strand before TWISTING my wrist and 'wrapping' your hair around my fist, and I give it a hard YANK backwards and to the left...

evasonet: Shifting my body weight to my left, as my right thigh presses into your side, trying to apply leverage and use our earlier rolling momentum to slide you off me and send us flopping again before you can settle on top, my right hand moving up, to your face, and I wedge my nails just under your nose, pushing all four nails into the tender skin and I swipe downwards madly, trying to rake my claws down both your sensitive lips and down your chin, hoping I can cut them, knowing how horribly that will feel everytime I make you scream or even talk from now on... otu

evasonet: (as you see, you can take risks with me, and they will be rewarded  Just... a little point to your confidence that you're my better... how about less quacking there, and let this fight settle it??  )

catfightwrestlergurl: I go over our limbs and bodies flashing in the quiet room as we roll and I snarl with triumph, looking down at you briefly your right leg hooked over my hip, left leg trapped with my knees planted either side of your leg my left hand holding your head hard agianst the carpet as you grab my locks in return and I shriek as you drag up and back and over I go.....

catfightwrestlergurl: I scream in fury that you've pulled me off you almost as soon as I get on top but I abandon my lock of your left leg and throw a right out as far as I can... I cannot stop me going off you and I fall but I retard your momentum enough that you don't pull all the way on top of me....

catfightwrestlergurl: the room is silent, all that can be heard is the soft animalistic grunts of our fight, the occasional shrieks, and the wet slap and thud of palms andnails on flesh... your hand rakes my face leavig bloody tracks down my chin and I howl, my head darting forwards and into the hollow of your neck, my teeth snapping shut at your upper right shoulder as we lie locked together, on our hips, you on your left, me on my right, your right leg hooked over my hip holding me tightly...

catfightwrestlergurl: my hand pulls at your hair as you do at mine, neither gaining the momentum to pull the other under her, as my right hand awkwardly comes up between us and jams my nails into your forehead and pulls down hard across your eyebrows, nose, mouth and chin..."fucking cxnt... you total bitch" I gasp...otu

evasonet: Once again, our bodies twirl, grunting as you fall off me but as you do, your right leg slides back and presses into the floor, and your body stiffens, as I fail to mount you, grunting, feeling the immense strength in your legs as you stop the momentum, our faces covered in sweat, and some blood as I stare at your split lips and raked chin, and the sight of blood on ur front teeth forces a grin on my face....

evasonet: "You bitch... I will fucking---AAAHHHHH!!" My words cut as you lunge in and BITE at my shoulder and my head tilts down pressing firmly into the carpet, feeling ur breath and saliva on my flesh as our breasts mash, and you show me damn well how you are willing to bite for this... I shudder as you hold on the bite for few seconds enough for me to pull my right arm back and strat clawing at your left side wildly, tugging at your already hiked dress and thigh...

evasonet: When ur other hand comes up and drags across my face, from top to bottom, your nails slicing across my forhead, NARROWLY missing my eyeballs as you slide down my cheeks and chin, and with such a wide swipe, it hurts like fuck, but luckily not enough to break much skin... And I squeel in pain my body leaning back, feeling you pushing, wanting to recalim that top position above me....

evasonet: But my right hand at your side feels the strap of your thong, just hoked over your left hip bone and I grasp it tightly before giving it a wild YANK upwards, trying to wedge the fabric and saw it into your crack and folds growling as my left hand holding your hair pulls your head to the side madly, and I lean in viciously sinking my teeth into your right cheek, letting my upper teeth push into its middle, while my lower teeth dig wildly into your lower jaw. otu

catfightwrestlergurl: We struggle wildly on the floor, panting and grasping, ripping and tearing. The floor by our heads is now covered with strands of hair ripped from our heads and blood is beginning to drip into the carpet, from our struggling bodies, from your shoulder and from my face, even as your teeth lance forwards biting my face and making me howl and recoil....

catfightwrestlergurl: recoiling your body shifts and rolls on top and I scream in anger as you press down on top of me again, as I twist and pull your hair with my left hand again as my right hand comes up and my nails lance into your eyebrow and agian I rake down HARD again, trying to draw bloody over your eye as you press down on top of me again as I shift and plant feet again, your right leg trapped under my body, you rleft leg free as I use my right foot again to shove hard, pulling to the left with my left grapsed hand....

catfightwrestlergurl: "you fucking cxnt" I pant up at you, ass in agony as I feel the snapped length of thong in there, y dress now up around my waist, the thong barely hanging on from the right side as I shift and arch up agianst your body....otu

evasonet: Struggling wildly you buck and roll over, and I get atop of you, my ass raised in the air as I chew on your cheek wildly, screaming and growling like an animal... This is just getting.. out of fucking hand.... Minutes ago, I was lounging on my couch, minding my own business, and now, I'm locked in this bitchfight from the cxnt FROM HELL trying to bite each others heads off.... I feel your hand pushing between us and you RAKE over my eyebrow and I screeeeeeccch

evasonet: Your nails ripping over my tender left eyebrow, in a cunning attack that I know far too well, but my head is too locked in to move back as you slice the tender skin, and the rich blood vessels there explode, gushing blood over my left eye.. A move so brutal, that men have to stop professional boxing matches for, but all that I do is cry in pain as you buck, arching and we flop over again, with you coming ontop....

evasonet: Your body pressing down on mine, right yanking ur thong wildly till I know its at the ripping point, my left holding your hair as I shut my left eye in pain to stop the blood from entering it, my heart pounding hard.. And I release your thong, before it rips off, leaving it stretched just like that into your holes, knowing it would hurt more this way than ripping it off and relieving you....

evasonet: My right arm snaking around you and I slide my hand under your dress, pushing my nails at the top of your spine and slowly, VERRYYY slowly I start to dragggggg down, keeping my fingers spread, as I try to claw and bloody your back downwards, pushing my nails so hard that my ring finger nail breaks into your skin, but I still use the jagged edge to drag and slice ur skin before pulling up at the dress, trying to expose the cuts, my left leg curling and BUCKING up hard, hoping I can flop you over to drive the long cuts on your back into the rug and roughly rub them...

evasonet: "GNNNNNAARRGHHH!!! I WILL FUCKING WRECK YOU TANYA!!" otu

catfightwrestlergurl: With a thud I roll on top of your writhing body, and I snarl wordlessly as the blood spurts from above your left eye over your face. "You fucking LIKE THAT, yoU cxnt" I scream down at you as I fight my way on top your crotch pressed into my abs with your right leg holding me close locked around me... I grab your hair with my other hand now, both hands locked into your hair as I raise your head to slam it down into the carpet.....

catfightwrestlergurl: you ARCH and rake my back leaving gushing bloody tracks down my back as you buck me off you, rolling us once more as the carpet strands dig agonisingly into my back making me scream as your writhing body shoves me, and I am rubbed against the carpet.....

catfightwrestlergurl: howling my legs are now sticking out the bottom of the fight now as your right leg hooks my body and your left settles after shoving off, and I try use it to jam my feet to my right and shove, attempting to use that leverage as a torque motion to shift us over....

catfightwrestlergurl: even as I pull with my hands in your hair, not releasing the grip to drag us over again although my centre of gravity is very narrow now, and your body weighs hard, slick, sweaty, your lower body totally bare now as your huge tits almost burst out of their top, my dress basically a belt now my black lace bra clad breasts shoving up into yours, as my lower body lies tanned but almost nude....

catfightwrestlergurl: "fucking....going...to...kill...you...cxnt" I snarl the fatal words, pain and intense fury overwhelming my restraint...otu

evasonet: I am crying with pain, my face half covered in blood... Fighting this... stranger... blodne SLUT.... Feeling a mixture of shock, panic, and rage... Knowing you have messed my looks bad.... And now.. now you're telling me you will kill me... My survival instincts pinging as I unclench my jaw, part of me wnating to just jam my claws if not teeth into your jugular.. But part of me is screaming for me to WAIT.. STOP.. remember where I am... How hard it will be to explain to the cops why there is a clawed bitten corpse in my living room...

evasonet: And despite my fury and the precariousness, I close my teeth gnawing and moaning as I try to PUSH my body hard into urs, to FLATTEN u against the carpet, and rub your sliced back into it hard, knowing that each moment matters, as I try to torture you, until your arms and strengh win and you roll us over to our sides, clenching hard and its my time to slide my left leg back balancing on my ankle as I try to stop u from rolling me, as you wrench my neck back, hissing at your face; "You... don't... have... what it... takes... cxnt..." And I slide my right arm up to your hair, joining my left....

evasonet: And I release your hair with my left in the same moment in this swift and subtle 'pass' of hair grip, and I bring my left hand down under your right armpit, curling my fingers, shoving all sharp claws into your armpit, right into the tender, nerve-right flesh, while my thumb curls outwards jamming into the front of your peck muscle connecting your chest to your arm, and I CLENCHHH hard, almost trying to reach your nevers and separate your muscle with my claw, my hand slowly closing into a wicked FIST... BUCKING hard and screaming wanting to disable your right arm and push you back to grind your body some more into the carpet.... otu

catfightwrestlergurl: panting I release my hold on your hair with my upper right hand and I smack down with an open palm the heel into your lower jaw as I hopefully jar your head agianst the floor, left hand holding tight pinning your head down.... until your right hand grabs me and I shriek in pain as you almost break the ligament that runs along the front of my arm with a clenched nail making me rip a shoulder back and grasp your wrist again for the second time this fight my nails raking, digging burrowing into the soft flesh of your inner wrist and hauling to try pull you free, but not letting you roll on top, my back streamig blood to the floor.... but rfusing to go over....

catfightwrestlergurl: we stay, rocking on our hips now, and I spit a mixture of blood into your face, the gobbet striking your lower mouth and jaw as I stare into your eyes... your strength maybe more than mine, which is shocking to me but if ther is a difference it's barely noticeable...
out

evasonet: Struggling on our sides, rocking, our hips grinding, looking like a mess, almost as if we were both passed through a meat grinder... Dresses torn and peeled up, our legs locked, bruises on the tanned smooth flesh.... my right leg clenched tightly around your hip, as the lime green patch of my thong presses against the misadjusted and stretched front of ur own... Claws gripping hair, clawing flesh and as your nails drag down my foream and the inside of my wrist, I yelp releasing your armpit, before twisting my bleeding arm to grab at the back of yours and sink my claws in, our arms going up in the air...

evasonet: Struggling and clawing each other, the other pair deep in the others heads, panting and rubbing our bodies, and as your spittle hits my face I yelp in rage, tilting my head and SPITTING back into yours, as you spit again, and I answer another time, both sobbing in frustration my body rocked in pain and exhaustion, not even knowing how long I can hold on as we grab each other in this fucing stalemate... Sobbing I curl my left leg up, and twisting my toes I start raking my freshly pedicured toe nails along your shin and ankles, bucking weakly, trying to send you over... otu

catfightwrestlergurl: I force your arm up, and i waves there, your hand slowly forceing my arm back behind me but still straight, confirming that you are the stronger, just... panting, your leg hooked around me I am surprised when you choose to use your other leg to rake my shin but I do not look that gift horse in the mouth, obviously having gambled and won in that regard as I feel you shift yourself, rocking into me and slowly turning me ono my back once more....

catfightwrestlergurl: now in the hard, moaning lock of this contest the moves are no longer whiplash fast but hard ground out grunting contests and I don't have momentum to roll you off.... your right calf behind my back, propping my hips up at an angle, your ass on my crotch your left leg free of mine I kick my legs uselessly , free but unable to use them, and I am forced to hold your left hand down against the floor, my grip on your wrist drawing a trickle of blood now, even as i hold it away....

catfightwrestlergurl: panting, your body grinding myback into the carpet into agony of burning skin, I twist and wrench your head, trying to hurt your neck by yanking your hair, glaring up at you my face covered in sweat blood and saliva....

catfightwrestlergurl: "I fucking hate you" I pant, shifting under you....otu

evasonet: The living room, that area between the couch and the wall that witnessed the majority of our battle looks like a butcher house... The carpet smeared red, like someone dragged a freshly murdered corspe along it, loose strands of dark and blonde hair littering it all, as our bodies grind, and even as I settle atop of you, I can feel how tensed ur body is, our tightened abs rubbing, our legs curled and grinding as yours kick wildly and defiantly in the air...

evasonet: I tilt my head in pain from ur hairpull, hearing ur venomous, hatefilled words, as I grimace and PULL your head wildly to the side, trying to drag ur head against the carpet, right, then left, to rub the back of ur scalp against it and give it a slight burn, feeling my left wrist bleeding, but I curl my thumb, jamming it into the veiniy inside of ur wrist, and I start slowly sawying right and left, back and forth trying to break ur skin, almost in a 'wrist slitting motion' trying to weaken ur grip...

evasonet: I've been in enough fights to know that we are close to the end... But also in enough fights to know that things could change dramatically, and right now, I need to keep the pain coming, to break your will and show you that every moment you hold on, will cost u dearly, my toe nails raking at your anke and shin like a wildcat jusing her rear hinds, my shoulders softly shrugging, using my chest to flatten urs, and grind ur wounded back more into the carpet; "... And that's all... you can do... hate me... cuz... u can't.. beat me... cxnt..." otu

catfightwrestlergurl: You are on top now and you're body grinds into me, hot sweaty skin on hot sweaty skin as you push massive tits into mine, mashing them down, mushrooming them into me as our foreheads press together, hard eyes mm apart as we fight, and gasp and moan and struggle, legs around me, grinding my back into the carpet, your toenails raking red marks down my shins....

catfightwrestlergurl: I gasp and try arch up again, but weakly with no momentum or leverage behind it, and if we roll it'll be because you want me too.... although you don't know this, i'll never, ever submit to just nails and pain.... i'll be exhausted but mere scratching clawing won't cause me to give.... your breath and dripping blood down over my tear and sweat straine dface from just above it as I feel my left hand tear loose the chunk of hair I was holding, and I reach up to grasp the back of your neck and dig my nails in there as well, pulling down as I do, trying to force your face into my cleavage... going to smother you, wanting to feel this.....

catfightwrestlergurl: "come on...cxnt....down you go...>" I pant as I fight to pull you down, although my left arm is weak and I am fighting to hold your left arm away, despite the agony of your thumbnail....'piece of shit" I pant out..... bodes still locked....otu

evasonet: Gasps, moans escaping my lips, grinding and wrestling you down, my left arm and your right stretched to the side, pinching and clawing each other, it hurts, but you seem to be happy with giving as much as you take in the aspect, our muscles tensing, but at the very least, I am endurng the pain for the simple sake that our arms are acting like 'anchors' keeping me atop of u... My right leg around your butt and lower back, starting to feel numb from this extensive time I am spending on top, our weights slowly blocking the circulation....

evasonet: But you don't know this either... as I feel your hand cupping my neck and I grimace, feeling the claws pushing into my flesh as you pull me down towards your bulging cleavage, and I gasp, growning, pushing my right elbow into the carpet above ur shoulder, grunting as I try to resist you, but the more I do, the deeper ur nails bite into my flesh, and I groan, hearing ur words, vicious and cold, as you prove to me again, how tough of a bitch you are.... Gasping, I part my lips, my mouth gaped, ready to BITE into the flesh as a warning if you pull closer...

evasonet: But to my surprise and horror, you don't seem to mine, only pulling harder, as if ur challenging me who would give first, you to my bite, or me for the lack of air, and I suddenly change my tactics, knowing I cant hold up my body that much, I release your hair with my right hand and pull my forearm up, my right elbow still pivoted on the carpet and I slide my forearm udner your chin and I press it on your throat, groaning as I PUSH hard against it, using my weight and your PULL to apply pressure on ur windpipe and strangle you...

evasonet: My left eye shut from the pouring blood, but my right glares at your face and I hiss; "... We'll see, if I go down first... or if you take ur last breath first... whore... give... UP...." And I lift my elbow off the ground, putting ALL the leverage of my arm on ur throat... otu

catfightwrestlergurl: I feel you give and we begin to enter the phase where one of us is going to choke, smother or squeeze the other int osubmission, as both of us are clearly unwilling to submit through mere clawing.... which was always going to be the case....

catfightwrestlergurl: I feel you shift and begin to drop and bare my teeth in a nasty rictus smile as your face is pulled towards my cleavage, your breath already hot on the sweaty cleft.... but you suddenly thrust a forearm across my throat and I gag, coughing, eyes popping and you push down sawing at my throat and snarling curses at me and I release your head and place both hands under your chin and shove up, using my feet to twist us ro my right, your knees both next to my body, right under me means your base is narrow and i'm using that desparately to roll us oce more, and relieve the pressure on my neck, my windpipe almost feeling like it'll stay crushed.... twisting......unable to reply through the vicious choke...otu

evasonet: Struggling together, I press my foream on ur throat, and watch ur eyes widen, your split lip parting as you gag for breath and I grind down hard on you, my legs writing, and pushing my hips harder on ur own, feeling your arms wiggling as you release my left wrist, but I keep my grip on your right feverishly, feeling ur other hand pushing up at my chin, tilting my head as your left arm pushes up, and try to tilt me off... But I groan, feelig ur body bucking, but with your left arm pushing at me, you're pushing me to my 'left', and towards the arm that is pinning ur right down... Your legs still lifting up, and I grunt, shocked at the strength you have as you start to suddenly spin us and I grunt....

evasonet: And making a split second decision, I release your right wrist, feeling your right hand flying up to jam at my chin and apply the 'proper' leverage to throw me to my side... But as your hand touches my chin, my freed right hand slaps at the top of your head, and I grab the fringe of your blonde hair, digging my bloodied fingeers into it and grabbing it tightly, my nails scraping ur scalp, seeing ur lovely blonde hair paint red....

evasonet: And I PULLL hard on ur hair wildly as we twist, and I YANK hard on ur head with my left, as my right keeps pressing on ur throat, locking you in this hairpulling strangle as we crash on our sides... Grimacing wildly as I shake and apply more and more pressure hissing; "Good luck fighting without air you dirty SLAG..." otu

catfightwrestlergurl: I shift and push and the leverage is all wrong and we teeter on the edge of rolling with you holding me off, your forearm agoninsigly tight on my windpipe, but then you lift an pull and my shove works and we're rolling hard.... even as your legs lock around my waist, trapping my body agianst yours with your form now higher up my frame than I am, and you use that to grasp my hair and pull my head forwards, wrenching it....

catfightwrestlergurl: i'd taken a blessed gasp of air, filling my lungs my tits, that moments before i'd almost had you buried in, thrusting out only for your forearm to wrench across my throat again.... my eyes pop and it's agony again as you try break my neck over your arm... or so it feels... although it isn't the best choke, it's not totally effective and I manage repeated laboured breaths but the pain is indescribable and my eyes shut for a second as I labour to breathe, each breathe red hot....

catfightwrestlergurl: I can't break free, not with your legs wrapping me up agianst you and so I slide a left hand up under your chin, between your right forearm, into that gap next to your head and placing a hand against your cheek I lever off it, and twist, frantically trying to shift my head against your hairpulling..... almost impossible as that seems...and a forlorn hope almost to move my head, but hpefully that levering arm will shove your forearm off my windpipe, making moving my head pointless.... otu7

evasonet: We crash on our sides, me on my left, and you on your right, but you have slipped right between my bare thighs, that not only wrap around you but slowly creep up as my body slides up yours and lock around you in a tight scissor, and I start to secrure it, heaving hard and focusing on constricting your breath.... And I can see your face turn red, your eyes watering, struggling in a freakishly admirable resiliance to hang on, and part of me is dripping with respect for you, but only if there was a room for that besides the hatred that is begging me to just twist and snap your neck now...

evasonet: But restraint is something I can afford as I have the upper hand, and with my dress hiked up over my hips now, showing my lime green panties, rubbing against ur tummy provocatively, I stretch my legs, locking my ankles as your palm shoves into my cheek and you start to wrench my head to the side; ""nnngghhhhh... GOD DAMN YOU!!!" I scream as you still fight valiantly, but I tense my legs, my thigh muscles bulging as I CRUSSHHHHHH hard..., trying to move my legs up higher to have the pressure go to your floating lower ribs, my left hand in ur hair twisting and draggggging right and left...

evasonet: Trying to 'slide' ur throat against my right foream, like it was some kind of 'saw' cutting through your windpipe, wanting to just squeeze all breath from you... Wanting you to HATE your goddamn lungs for even trying to hold on... "Give..... up....." otu

catfightwrestlergurl: You roll and I snarl with triumph as your forearm slides off, giving me a panting respite only to have you extend your legs, the muscular thighs clamping down around my soft kidney area, just below my floating ribs and crushing down, making me give a terrible involuntary moan as you do....
catfightwrestlergurl: "oh...cxnt" I gasp, and immediately grab your quads, feeling the hard muscle there, hands running along them, questing down towards the knees, fingers and thumbs probing, trying to find the nerve endings, trying to end this awful pressure even as you ripmy hair to shreds, fucking up m scalp badly, as I lie there bleeding in your lock, almost gagging at the pressure your putting my torso under, your forearm vicious on my throat but unless you grab my wrists....I writhe and suffer but my hatred and need to beat you wells up... agony aside....otu

evasonet: My teeth clench, feeling you gasping and groaning, as my legs powerfully start to squeeze you like pythons... My sun-kissed flesh glimmering with sweat, showing bruises from the fall, the smacking against your own strong legs and rug burns.. my knees almost bleeding aas I feel your fingers pushing and poking at my knees, your fingers gouging for my nerves and I scream in pain, my arms releasing your hair and choke hold as I scream; "YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" And I swing my palm a hrad as I can into your left cheek, trying to CRACKKKK it hard and bounce ur temple into the carpet....

evasonet: My hands shooting down towards your wrists, grasping at them as I curl my fingers and dig into ur wrists, all forearms and wriests already cut and bleeding as I yank and tug madly, twisting and grunting and trying to neutralize ur arms while arching my body back and pouring alll the pressure I can on you, twisting my upper body slightly to the left,pushing my left shoulder into the carpet hard, my body twisted like I'm 'squeezing' every ounce of strength on ur body, screeching and trying to fucking snap you in two... otu

catfightwrestlergurl: I can't take it any longer and as your legs clamp down hard and harder, you use a vicious twist and straighten your body out hard to apply more crushing pressure and I hesitate mouth opening, as you rip hands from your knees and I gasp out my surrender.."ok ok stop...I give" I pant almost vomiting the words out in the desperation... it's too much, i'm bleeding and beaten and there is nothing more I can do.....otu

evasonet: I hear your surrender as I grimace and keep holding the scissor for three more seconds... Five... Ten... Nearly half a minute pass as I just crush you hard, hearing your screams, SAVORING them as I enjoy hearing your cries turn to pleas and loud cries and begging.... I want to break you and your will as I shake your fists in the air, and I screech; "You have to fucking TRY better, you low life cxnt.... I'm gonna break your fucking RIBS!!!" otu

catfightwrestlergurl: You keep squeezing, and it's unimaginable but you just.....dont'....stop. Your legs are like iron bars around my waist and I keep begging to be let go, oozing blood, sweaty as you lie there glaring up at me, crushing me mercilessly. I beg, plead, mouth open and panting, head hanging as you hold my hands trapped and all I can do is take the brutal crushing, until with a blinding pain on my left side I feel a rib snap, making me throw back my head and scream pure white hot agony to the ceiling slumping against your body sobbing in pain...otu

evasonet: My legs keep squeezing, feeling the ribs creak and push, grinding as I glare at your eyes, wanting you to beg more and more, but damn you, you're too fucking proud, or is it that you ran out of words to use to properly beg?? I'm blinded with fury, growling and hissing, when suddenly I feel the rib... depress against my thigh, and hear your shrill cry as you sob and curl up, moaning like a wounded animal... and only then, ONLY then do I uncurl my ankles, pulling my right leg back to me and I push it into your tummy and in utter contempt and disgust I SHOVE you back, rolling you away from me.... otu

catfightwrestlergurl: Your foot kicks me away and I curl up instinctivly around my wecked torso, arms folded around my crushed, pulped torso and ribs, sobbing into the carpet as I lie there in a ball, barely able to breathe through the pain, blood caked and running all down my skin into the carpet, hair barely recognisable, my scalp showing in places.... totally oblivious to you now otu

evasonet: I flop to my back, my hands reaching up, tremlbing, shaking SO much I am worried I'd scratch my own eyes out with my nails as I bring my hands up touching in shock and desbelief the cuts on my face, forehead, eyebrow... feeling the swelling, it's a miracle I 'm not missing any teeth, but I guess that's because we didnt trade punches or headbutts.... And I blink hard, turn and rolling to my side, dragging my aching body to the couch and using it to rise up and stumble to the mirror, and as I see my face, I gasp in shock and pain.. My face is... WRECKED.. I blink hard and try to inpect the dozens of cuts.....

evasonet: But I turn to you finally, walking towards you, limping with my aching and sore legs as I stop by you and I snarl in a venomous voice; "You... whore..... " And I reach down grabbing you by the hair and ignoring the way you curl against your rib I bend my right leg and slowly PRESS my knee cap into the same fractured rib and I hiss; "You came to fucking make an impact huh?? How is THIS for a fucking impact, you bloody cxnt?? HUH??" otu

catfightwrestlergurl: I writhe, the pain is indescribable. Im bleeding from numerous cuts, my torso is bruising already from your scissors, two thick bands of blue skin where your thighs were, i'm ripped to shreds, i'm aching, my face is a carcrash but it all dissapears into the inferno of agony as you jam your knee into my rib, making me squeal barely human noises on pain...

catfightwrestlergurl: I writhe, but I can't break free from your knee, I can't see, hear, think past the agony of my side.. I feel the ends grinding into each other, into the muscle surrounding the rib bone, the sharp edges... panting, I keep screaming myself hoarse as you shove down and curse me....otu

evasonet: I grit on my teeth, screaming at you; "ANSWER ME BITCH!! HUH?? IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKING CAME FOR??" As I yank your head up only to swing my palm in a wild CRACCK across your chaffed and cut lips... ushing up off you... I just breathe hard... and walk to the table, grabbing my cell phone, pressing buttons as I turn the camera on... Turning it to video mode I come up behind you and SHOVE my foot into your ass sending you crashing to your tummy again.. I hiss; "Come on bitch.. Crawl.. CRAWL out of here like the fucking WORM that you are...." And I grin viciously pointing the lens at you.... out

END
"Don't be jealous because i'm better than you...."

Offline luvsubmission

Re: Ewa S vs CatfightWrestlergurl Catty Wrestle
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 02:11:38 AM »
WOW!!!! Great job ladies. You guys work real well together in this fight. I hope there is rematch to this rivalry.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 02:23:50 AM »
Impressive stuff. Not surprising though, Ewa is one of the very best around.  Catfightwrestlegurl definitely showed she's excellent as well.  Thanks for sharing you two!  :)

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 02:40:31 AM »
Holy crap!! How many hours did that slobberknocker take??

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 10:33:01 PM »
Wow, you two really went to town on each other; but if that's what you were going for, then I doubt it could be written much better. Superb job and thanks for posting it.

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 08:31:21 AM »
Oh no, run! It's KC the Grammar-Police/Poet!

Seriously, you must be really upset that I robbed you from the ability to post your terribly boring (and seriously stalkerish) comments on my profile and pictures by granting you the privilege of being the first on my ignore list (This site has ignore lists, how awesome is that!!!)

So, now you're hunting my posts on the forums, and hijacking threads that belong to others with your terrible bad rhythm, out of meter poetry dedicated to me?? I'd be flattered, but, I'm kind of creeped-out actually.

This is pretty sad, at least respect the two people who own this thread.

P.S. Consider this is your first, and last warning, I won't be bullied, nor will I entertain you with more responses to your none sense again: keep this up, and I will escalate this to the moderators, I hear they have a zero-tolerance anti-harassment policy around here.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 11:12:22 AM by ~*M*~ »

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 08:46:41 AM »
darn i should  i have fought ewa there hehehe  but a hot fight  :* thanks for posting
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline emo_butt_kicker

• smother, submit and destroy
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 08:13:01 PM »
Oh that was just delicious. Ewan has been one of the best cat fighters on yahoo for years and has only got better. Both of you were phenomenal

Offline Fighting Lexi

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 12:58:42 AM »
Oh that was just delicious. Ewan has been one of the best cat fighters on yahoo for years and has only got better. Both of you were phenomenal

I want to second this, completely!

Offline SJFights

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2015, 08:32:00 PM »
Wow. Ewa, CWG you both need to come lock up with me. Great fight ladies.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 11:13:42 PM »
Wow. Ewa, CWG you both need to come lock up with me. Great fight ladies.

Having gone against Ewa more than a few times...I can only say it is an experience well worth the effort..

Wonderful effort by both of you...thanks for sharing :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015, 02:22:13 AM »
removed
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 12:48:03 PM by BigDevil- »
tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 12:11:18 PM »
removed
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Heidikillerkat

• So sweet that I am sinful!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 05:39:30 PM »
Love this!!!! Great detail! Put me right there watching!

Offline ~Barbara~

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2015, 03:51:50 PM »
Very very good. I approve.