News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hard body sexfight... (StefanieK vs Buff-Krissy)

• 10 Replies

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
Hard body sexfight... (StefanieK vs Buff-Krissy)
« on: August 26, 2014, 07:32:10 PM »
Since arriving here a few days ago, I have had a flood of women challenging me, but only a couple have come to real contests so far. Krissy seemed like a good match, since she is fit, strong, and very confident about her skills. Enjoy the fight...

buff_krissy
still dont have time to lose to me?

silkstef
Oh,  I have plenty of time to let you lose to me.

buff_krissy
except i wont lose

buff_krissy
and you feel it too

silkstef
Mmmm.... No... I feel just the opposite... You have a great body... a great matchup against my own... but I can feel my superiority...

buff_krissy
I feel the same as i know you have a great body,,strong but I feel your sexual power is weak

silkstef
*smiling wickedly* Mmmm... You think your sexual power can match mine, Krissy? I would love for you to move in and really test that...

buff_krissy
I'm right here aren't I ready to test it

silkstef
*licking my lips and looking you up and down, admiting your gorgeously muscular body... internally comparing it to my own.. my nipples thickening under my thin tank top... epecially as I notice the way your breasts swell against your own top... *

buff_krissy
Standing there looking you over as i lick my lips my breasts close to popping out of my bikini top, I look your toned muscular body of your breast look awesome under your tank top as i can't wait to get my hands on them......yt

silkstef
Looking you over carefully... wearing your bikini, I can really compare... We're nearly the same size... me an inch taller at 5'7", maybe a few pounds heavier... and I'm a bit more lean, especially showing it in my abs... but you're a bit thicker than me... especially though your shoulders and arms... and I have to admit, your breasts really fill that bikini top... As you look at me, I lick my lips and grab my tank, pulling it up, over my head and giving you a good look at my lean, tight abs as they flex, stretching a little as I pull my top up, over my head, baring my 36C breasts, dark nipples thick and dangerous looking already.. standing in front of you only in a very small thong...
silkstef
"You think you can handle this body, Krissy?"
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
standing in front of you i watch you taking your top off, i smile as your perfect breasts show for the first time your erect nipples so yummy, as i untie my bikini top showing my 36c firm breasts and bullet hard nipples. I stand there looking you over as I take a step closer and flex my bicep and grin,,,think you can handle me stef??? I am so looking forward for this blond to top a brunette like you,,grins yt

silkstef
My dark eyes watch, noting every detail as you just strip away your bikini... Your breasts are set apart a bit wider than mine, but we're of a very similar size... and as firm as my tits are, yours look great too, and I can't help notcing how thick your nipples are... It takes a flex of your bicep to draw my eyes away from them and I do feel a shiver in my pussy as you challenge me... But I take a step closer as well, rolling my shoulders back a little, so that my tits thrust more... and I raise my matching arm, flexing.. Your arm might be a little bigger, but mine looks harder and more defined... "I don't know Krissy... from where I'm standing, it looks like you might be biting off more than you can chew this time... "
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
As I flex my muscle, i notice you watching, as you step closer and felx your bicep i notice your body is a bit tighter than mine your bicep looks good as my eyes pierced on it, as you then take your step were breast to breast my shoulders back as i arch my back thrusting my chest out. My nipples rub against yours as there both so erect, i take a deep breath and grin, cmon Stef ready to be on your back crying my name as you cum for me like a good brunette,,yt

silkstef
My abs flex a tiny bit as I clamp down on my pussy, feeling a surge of sexual excitement as you arch your back and thrust your tits, bringing your nipples to mine for the first time... It's just a light touch, but I am feeling your sexual power, and it's very strong... And your confidence shows as you just let your hard points sit alongside mine, patiently letting us both compare, rather than attacking... My arm drops slowly as I see where you are taking this contest... and my hands reach out, fingers on your hips, sliding slowly up your sides as my attention focuses fully on our breasts... I will my nipples to thicken more, and I rub them alongside your own, but don't press in yet... not daring to try to dominate your big, stiff points until mine are fully engorged...
silkstef
"it won't be me cumming uncontrollably on the bottom, Krissy"
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
My body arches as i feel your nipples on the side of mine and your hands sliding up my sides, i quiver as the sexual tension is amazing, I take my hands and move the slowly to your hips I feel your muscualar back side as my hands pull you a lil closer,,,come to be stef like a good girl as i feel your hips as your hands now on the side of my breasts as my eyes look down suddenly your nipples stiffen and are erect to the touch, my nipples so erect more then they ever been. Your confidence trying to over come my confidence yet i feel your sexual tension so much,,,, stef when your on your back and my nipples over yours and your cumming for me you will be totally mine,,,,yt

silkstef
Again I clamp down on my arousal as your hands suddenly find my tight ass and pull me in closer... now my nipples are stabbing hard at your areolae... while my own dimpled areolae stiffen even more, trying to repel your thick points... My breasts remain firm and keep their shape, but the pressure builds between us... Not liking the way you are controlling this battle so far, even if I am happy to let it move slowly, the way you are doing things... My hands move from your breasts to your arms, squeezing your shoulders and impressive arms... then down, to cup your own ass as you guide us to the classic position for a test of Wills and bodies... My hands squeeze... impressed by the curve of your ass, and I flex my own glutes, wanting to make you feel the superiority of my body...
silkstef
"My points are going to invert yours, Krissy... my breasts will drive yours back... my sexual power is going to flood yours with so much Brunette heat you won't be able to think of me without cumming... "
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
As I feel your hands on my ass our bodies swaying my hands tighter on your ass cheeks pulling you in tighter out breasts together our moist pussys feeling the heat, my finger slides under your thong,,,mmm my my arent we wet?? Stef looks as if your already excited and love what im doing,,i grin, as your nipples pressing in on mine it feels sooo good i try to take my mind off of it as our steamy bodies full of sexual pleasure ready to tangle. my hips grind slowly against yours, my fingers under your thong,,,mmmm maybe we need to remove this my lil stef,,,I'm going to make you cum everything you just think of me yt

silkstef
I know my nipples are rock hard against your areolae, but your face shows no signs of discomfort, and you breasts are holding their shape perfectly... I can see why you wanted to start the contest with a titfight... But just as I think that, I feel your finger slip under my thong and my eyes widen, a moan slipping from my lips as you stroke over my swollen and wet labia... "Unnnghh! Bitch!" I glare, getting my reaction back in check, but it's clear we need to take this contest to the next level... I pull hard against your hips and grind against you, flexing my chest a little, and trying to make you really feel my nipples before we break... "cxnt to cxnt and tit to tit bitch? Is that how you want to settle this?"
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
ohh feeling you pull me into you my head snaps back a bit as i am shocked by your move now your nipples pressing mine in a lil as i moan ooooo i try to pull back a lil but your holding me in place my legs spread as i drive my pussy in also feeling your muscles bulge i step back a lil as you follow mmmmm feeling your perfect nipples over mine now mmmmm cxnt to cxnt and tit to tit we go both moaning now as the epic struggle begins, you wont beat me bitch neverrrrr as i press into your ,,,yt

silkstef
"Yesssss..." Purring as I finally feel my body take control... Your head falls back and I twist my shoulders, grinding my stiff points into yours a bit, feeling them soften a tiny bit, your body not quite keeping up... But you flex your body, and do manage to pull back a little.. But I just smirk, knowing I have the edge now... and intead of attacking, I smirk and step back, breaking our contact... to reach down and untie my thong at the sides, and drop it behind me... I breathe deeply and try to just let my Brunette heat fill the room as your eyes fall to my bare pussy, seeing my thick labia that you've already felt... glistening a little... Ready to watch you strip then go to the floor to continue this...
silkstef
"Whenever you are ready, Krissy... "
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
feeling your power for the first time i moan as you break and step back dropping your thong my eyes on your swallon lips your erect clit i lick my lips as i untie my thong and let it drop my glistening pussy ready to take on yours, i feel your sexual presence in the room as mine does also i circle you and get to the middle of the room cmon bitch i know you are ready to cum for me over and over for me.. ready for you stef!!! yt

silkstef
You can feel the way my sexual power is Dominating the room, and I smile as you strip away your bottoms and walk around, trying so spread your blonde heat in its place... But I walk to the center of the room and face you, again very close, and I know my energy is stronger... more Dominant. My dark eyes lock on yours as we both drop down to our knees, then sit back... I lean back and my triceps flex as I stretch my legs out in front of me, my right leg over your left, my left sliding under your right... I lick my lips and flex my right thigh, pressing your leg to the ground powerfully and take the opportunity to look up and own again... "My pussy is going to devour yours, Krissy... You're mine!"
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
as we get in position my peircing green eyes look you over, i feel your legs on mine our pussys now rubbing slowly at first my arms flexing as they hold me up my nipples still erect as i press into you ,,my erect clit coming out as we struggle mmm i press in again and again sliding my pussy over yours,,,yt

silkstef
Your hips are powerful, and your chest looks more dangerous as you lean back on your arms, your strong shoulders and arms defining, bracing you as you channel your strength into your hips, and I feel your hot cxnt rub up and down, as you start to work your labia against my own... and you start aggressively, maybe wanting to try to get revenge for my little victory over your nipples... I feel it as your pussy works mine back and forth, rubbing through me.... But my abs flex as I tense my cxnt, and make my cxnt lips swell a little, holding their own as you work back and forth over them... and as you grind up, preparing to press back down, I make my first move, my left leg curling behind your ass, and pulling you into me tighter, so that my hard clit stabs up at yours from below..
silkstef
as you run down into me...  My face smiles wickedly as I shiver a little, but feel my big clit pushing upwards on yours... flexing my leg a little more to try to pull us tighter together...
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
knowing my fast start wanting to get the upper hand first,,,, as you put your powerful leg behind me slide me in close your clit stabbing mine i moan out loud!! as you pull me in closer ohhhhhh i moan as i try to thrust forward our tits bouncing i reach for your hand pulling you to me trying to take the advantgage back,,,our nipples now touching again our bodys full ov sexual tension, stef your not going to win!!! yt

silkstef
"Unnghhh..." My abs flex as you pull my upper body to yours and I'm forced to sit up without being able to brace myself... By bringing our breasts together again, you've limited our ability to move our hips, making it a much more intimate contest... and I feel how hard your nipples are as you push them against mine... I pull you hips closer, trying to open my hot pussy and wrap it around your own, knowing that it will take all my skill with my cxnt if I can't use the power in my hips to pound you to orgasm... But I can feel your arousal... your confidence isn't as high as it was... "Feel my body taking yours, Krissy... I'm the superior woman!"
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
yrs my plan to get my stronger upper body more into this fight but your pussy is wrapped around mine i feel your clit so dominate over mine i moan as your nipples peirce mine i fall back arching my back as you fuck me down, i arch again and again trying to slide my clit over yours feeling so excited my nipples rock hard i moan ,,,,yt

silkstef
I've got you moaning now, trying things then giving up on them quickly when you realize they aren't working... I lick my lips as your pussy can't defend itself... Mine wraps around and as it does, your nipples fail you... You let go of me and fall to your back.. and I purr and slide forward, mounting your cxnt from above now, sitting up and bringing my hands forward, pressing down on your ribs as I start to really grind my sex down into yours... I feel you try to slide your clit up, but I'm atop you now, in control, and I just lean my hips forward, and press down harder, and my stronger clit bends yours downwards, pinning it.. "Ohhhhh... is that what you were going for there Krissy? Trying to pin my clit? Mmmmmm... How does it feel to have your weak body Dominated by a better woman?"
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
as i moan and struggle you get in position to comand this fight trying to arch up to no avail, my body trembling as you pound down on my pussy my arms above my head my head swaying from side to side ohhhhh gawdddddd stef!!! I feel your powerful pussy and clit over powering me beginning to dominate me ohhh i moan i wont cum for you noooooooooooooooooooooo yt

silkstef
I purr as you moan out, pretending you're still resisting, but we both know that you are all but done... it's just a matter of when I want to draw the orgasm from your body... I lean forward, my legs wrapping around your own, my muscular thighs flexing as I take control of your weaker legs... I lean forward on my arms, hands on either side of your head as I don't even try to control your upper body, I'm going to Dominate you with only my lower body... My abs flex as I grind my cxnt against yours, my firm breasts sway lightly with the movement, just above yours... My dark eyes look down at you disdainfully as Brunette sexual power fills the room... My hips work, grinding down, my pussy already enveloping your own, and I just pump my clit up into yours, bending it at will...
silkstef
"Who is the better woman, Krissy?"
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
looking up at you i arch up noooooo bitch noooo im not done!! i feel your powerful body over mine not used to being on my back i tremble as i try to struggle out your clit so powerful feeling your dark eyes pearcing me as i look up my arms over my head i still buck up uncontrollable trying to somehow get leaverge, mmmmmmm yesssss sooo hot im not yours yet bitch hisssssssss,, seeing your breasts swaying over me i reach up for your nipple ,,,,yt

silkstef
I laugh down at you, watching as your hard body writhes under me, my pussy dominating yours, my legs holding yours tightly, keeping them spread as I fuck you at will... I purr as you reach up for my breast, arching my back so that my swaying tits thrust down at you, into your hand, filling your palm... My brown eyes keep yours locked as you arch up, thrusting your own breasts, but gravity and the Dominant power of a stronger Alpha in the room make them look smaller and weaker on your chest than before... My arms stay in place, triceps flexing gorgeously on etiher side of you as I just keep grinding your cxnt, dominating your clit... giving you a lesson in just how inferior you really are... I lick my lips and turn my head to the side a bit, my hair hair in your face..
silkstef
"Are you going to submit first... or cum first, hmmm krissy?"
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
ohhhhh nooo my head shaking ready to cum as my legs spread wid your hair in my face my hand on your breast not fazing you i know its a matter of time im becoming so excited and weak for you my body arches as i CUMMMMMM and submit to you totally!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG OHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS your beauty your muscle and power to much for me ohhhhhhhhh gawddddd yt

silkstef
Laughing arrogantly as you cum hard under me, my pussy drawing in your cxnt juices as you flood me, my breasts filling more gorgeously, almost like they were growing against your hand as my body steals your sexual power and makes you gasp underneath me... My powerful legs open wider, straining your hips as I really grind my clit into yours, feeling it bend and retreat now as your pussy is badly beaten... My triceps flex with strength as I keep my position above you... "Who is the better woman krissy? say it... "
silkstef
otu

buff_krissy
ohhhhhhh gawddd you are Stef your definetly are!!!!! ohhh as i cum again and again ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss yt

silkstef
I purr as you moan out your surrender, your body orgasming under me again... I ride you intensely... until the cum stops flooding my cxnt... then finally, I unwrap my legs from yours, your exhausted and weak legs falling to the floor as I release you... Licking my lips, I slide up your body, my wet cxnt tracing along your taut abs, over your now weak looking tits... and my dark eyes smirk down at you in amusement as you are barely conscious under me... I slide forward more, until I settle my cxnt over your mouth and nose, keeping eye contact... and then open my pussy just a bit, soaking your face with your own cum... Just a bit of it... making a point to grind it in... with my superior pussy...
silkstef
"Nice try krissy... too bad you chose the wrong Alpha to challenge today... "
silkstef
the end...

Online caryn1

• God Member
Re: Hard body sexfight... (StefanieK vs Buff-Krissy)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 07:50:15 PM »
sorry for your loss
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 08:32:22 PM »
HOT DAMN

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 09:55:00 PM »
This was pretty impressive to me. Well done and thanks for sharing.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline StefanieKTX

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 04:41:34 AM »
Thanks Red... Glad you liked it. I have missed letting audiences witness my Domination from time to time. ;)

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 05:05:29 AM by StefanieK »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 05:36:45 AM »
Thanks Red... Glad you liked it. I have missed letting audiences witness my Domination from time to time. ;)

Then please do share more. :)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 10:24:50 AM »
Great fight ladies!  Thanks for posting. Congrats on your win Stef!

Offline MileenaJade89

• De fumo in flammam
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 02:58:04 PM »
Whoa this is really good fight!
Fighting is like sex, if you and your opponent are into it, you will blow each others mind.

Offline StefanieKTX

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 02:17:39 AM »
Thanks Mileena... as it turned out, Buff-Krissy pretty much disappeared after this fight. I guess once she knew how outclassed she was, she didn't see any reason to hang around this site or yahoo.

Who will step up and try to do what she couldn't?

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 07:44:22 PM »
Thanks for sharing this Stef...

Really a nice one... would love to read/ witness more of ur fights....

Offline MileenaJade89

• De fumo in flammam
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2015, 12:19:46 PM »
*Looks over at Stefanie, "Are you still looking?"*
Fighting is like sex, if you and your opponent are into it, you will blow each others mind.