News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Battle in the Barn 2 - Catherine vs Sue

• 5 Replies

Offline Tall Soccer Mom

• You wouldn't hit a woman with glasses, would you?
Battle in the Barn 2 - Catherine vs Sue
« on: November 02, 2014, 10:34:14 PM »
On September 27, 2014 I posted a summary of the fight on September 7, 2011 between Sunny and Mishiee sponsored by the "Catfighting Soccer Moms'" public fighting group. Such fights take place in a fictitious "old Barn." The summary seems to have been well received, so I thought I would post an account of another very good fight the "Catfighting Soccer Moms" sponsored. Instead of a summary, this time I am going to post the actual log of the fight so you can read each and every move the fighters made during their battle. The distinguished fighters were Catherine (known in Yahoo as catherinelimbaugh) and Sue (who uses the ID catty_mom45 in Yahoo). Although the fights our group sponsors usually take place in the fictitious Barn I previously mentioned,  Catherine and Sue changed the venue to a high society dinner party attended by a lot of blue bloods. How did they end up fighting there? Here is the log of the fight (it occurred on October 28, 2012), which will explain why:

tall_soccer_mom: Hello ladies

tall_soccer_mom: Hi Catherine. You and Sue have agreed to fight?

catherinelimbaugh: Yes, Sue and I have agreed upon a NHB catfight, with no eye gouging or head butting.

tall_soccer_mom: Ah, that sounds good!

catty_mom45: Like if I needed to be reminded...

catherinelimbaugh: OK  I have a scene in mind,  an arranged fight in formal attire.

catty_mom45: We agreed on heels, nothing else, so I am open.

tall_soccer_mom: Heels...yes! Fighting in heels will make the fight much more challenging.

catherinelimbaugh: Ok,  here goes.

catty_mom45: Well, after we promissed to shred each other, heels seemed a friendly choice.

catty_mom45: Hi Sandy!

sandycat46037: Hi.

catherinelimbaugh: Hello Sandy.  Sue and and I are about to fight.

sandycat46037: Lovely

catty_mom45: In heels!

catherinelimbaugh: I am just now setting the scene.

sandycat46037: Hello Aly

tall_soccer_mom: Hello Sandy

catherinelimbaugh: My husband and I drive  to the luxury home in the suburbs, dressed for a dinner party. But it isn't a normal dinner party.  I am in a little black dress with thin shoulder straps, the hem at mid-thigh. I am wearing threw- inch heels.  I am on my husband's arm as we enter the house and see several other couples there.   We are the last to arrive. (MTC)

tall_soccer_mom: Very nice....

sandycat46037: I take a seat next to Alyson to watch the festivities.

martiekelley: Hey everyone!

catherinelimbaugh: We each receive a drink and mingle, all the woman a bit nervous, or so it seems. Then the host walks into the the room and says  "Everyone  welcome to my home and to our special evening.  As you know, last month the men fought,  and tonight it is the ladies' turn!!"  He then leads the group to a large room,  empty in the middle but couches lining the walls.  (MTC)

tall_soccer_mom: Oh my!

martiekelley: Who's fighting ?

catherinelimbaugh: He then takes a large jar,  and each woman writes her name on a slip of paper and drops it into the jar. Then one of the men that fought the previous month reaches in and draws out a slip and reads  it . "SUE"  he says,  and the crowd cheers and looks at Sue. Then another man takes out a slip  and reads it. "CATHERINE"  he says and the crowd comes to life with chatter and wagers already being placed.  (MTC}

tall_soccer_mom: Sue and Catherine are about to fight!

tall_soccer_mom: The audience hums with excitement as it realizes what is about to occur.

catherinelimbaugh: My husband grips my hand, and I start to remove all jewelry.  We will fight in the attire we have on   I am wearing a black dress with thin straps as well as  three inch heels, flesh tone thigh highs and black panties.  I nervously watch Sue, eager to see how she reacts.  (YT)

catty_mom45: I woke up nervous. Today is the big day and I had to get ready. I jogged, then did some stretching exercises. Early in the afternoon I called a friend to do my hair and (sharpen) my nails. I relaxed, wondering if I would be one of the two women called upon to fight later in the day. My husband asked me if I was ready.  I was. I laid my dress out on the bed, then put it on. I did a spin in front of the mirror and noticed my hubby spying on me from the doorway with a wide smile on his face. I still got it! My dress is a white piece, cut short enough to show my legs. The white three inch heels I put on also help to emphasize them. Well, I was blessed to get these legs and work hard to keep them in top shape, so why not flaunt them? White is the theme for me tonight: a white thong, white heels, a white dress, and even white nails. My last fight at the mansion gave me a "Bloody Sue" reputation, so I thought I'd play with color contrasts this time. mtc

tall_soccer_mom: The tension and excitement mounts among the spectators.

catty_mom45: As the evening moves on, I have a feeling I am going to be called upon tonight... and then I hear my name, and then Catherine's. I haven't seen her in action, only having heard of her. I cast a side glance at her. She is dressed all in bllack. Great. Handing my jewelry to my husband, my hands shake a bit. "Honey, you don't have..." he starts. But I cut him off, "I want her bad!"  I start to the walk to the middle of the room.  yt

tall_soccer_mom: What a fight this will be, I say to myself as my stomach begins to knot up.....

catty_mom45: (carpeted floor?)

catherinelimbaugh: (yes, carpet on floor)

catherinelimbaugh: I watch Sue  and she seems as eager to fight  as am I.  The lights dim except for those in the middle of the room.  I place my hands on my hips to demonstrate to Sue I am ready, drummig my fingers on my hips and showing off my clear coated nails,  two extra coats tonight and manicured to be sharp.  I know that some of the men in the large room are watching me,  but I am used to it. My legs are fit and attractive, and my 34C 26 38 figure still draws men's attention.   I feel my chest begin to expand as I breathe deeply, my body preparing for the fight .     (YT)

tall_soccer_mom: This should be fabulous!

martiekelley:  Yes it should.

catty_mom45: "I know about you Catherine..." I whisper. My vision narrows, I can no longer distinguish faces from the crowd. "A common friend of us has compared our styles..." I readjust my dress to give my 36C-27-38 figure the best sell. I have an inch on you, and about three pounds, and my hair is darker and curlier. I let my hands linger on my dress for a second, showing you my nails. Then I put my hands on my hips and take a step forward. I can only hear my heels. Click. Click. "I know you have heard about me as well" yt

tall_soccer_mom: I turn to the lady next to me and whisper.. "My money is on Catherine."

catherinelimbaugh: I do not respond verbally, but let my hands drop to my side, my fingers flexing.  I hear my husband shout  "Claw her Catherine!!"  I move slightly in and  to your right in a small circle, each step drawing us closer.  I bring my hands up in front of me, claws out, and the crowd gets louder. " You can still back out, Sue, and save yourself the pain," I hiss (YT)

martiekelley: I have to go for Catherine too....

catty_mom45: Circling you, our claws out like two animals challenging each other. "You know Cathy... I can take some pain!" Saying this, I jump straight at you. My right hand slaps your hands away so I can try to reach your smug looking face with my left.  yt

tall_soccer_mom: Welcome Phyliss!

catherinelimbaugh: (hi Phyllis)

catherinelimbaugh: (Sue and I are fighting)

tall_soccer_mom: Sue and Catherine are just starting to fight here in formal attire...quite exciting!

phyllct51: Hi all.....

catty_mom45: (hi)

martiekelley: Hey Phyllis

phyllct51: coolies...smiles...I know Cath will give it her 'best'....smiles

phyllct51: Hiya Martie

phyllct51: Hello catty mom....

phyllct51: I dont think we've met but  hiyas Nancy

nancympcpa: Hello Phyliss, nice to meet you.

catherinelimbaugh: You jump at me, but I am ready for your attack. You try to slap away my hands,  I let you swat with your left hand but dodge the oncoming hand.  I grab your right hand by the wrist to prevent you from getting to  me.  I then raise my right hand and strike with a quick thrust, my nails scratching the side of your left cheek.  (YT)

martiekelley: Go Cath!

nancympcpa:  Get the bitch, Cathy!

tall_soccer_mom: Great start!

catty_mom45: Aaaaaah!!! My instant reaction is to use my left, so close to your face, to smack your cheek. I then use it to grab your right hand and pull it away from my beautiful face. I glare at you with hate, knowing the first point was yours. We struggle, trying to control each other's arms, and I put my right leg in between yours to try to unbalance you and send you down to the floor.  yt

catherinelimbaugh: We close in on each other and struggle for balance, our legs straining to remain on our feet.  I grab your hair at the top of your head with my free hand and jerk it hard,  pulling your head back and forcing you to look up at the ceiling,  (YT)

geri_rr: Hello everyone!

phyllct51: Get her Cath!

tall_soccer_mom: Hello Geri....Catherine and Sue in a SPLENDID fight at a dinner party.

martiekelley: Hello Geri

phyllct51: Hi Geri

geri_rr: wb to me !

catty_mom45: Frustrated, not getting control of the struggle. I now have my right arm free again as you start pulling my hair. I fire two quick slaps to your face while I pull your right arm sideways, still trying to unbalance you.  yt

catty_mom45: (hi Geri)

tall_soccer_mom: Get her! Get her! (Jumping up and down with excitement)

catherinelimbaugh: I feel the sting of your slaps on my cheek and feel my face turning red.  I free my right hand  while my left remains twisted deep in your hair. I send an overhand slap crashing into the front of your face as your head is still tilted backward.  Our legs lock together,  each woman trying to get the other down to the floor.  I hear our husbands and others in the crowd  yelling and cheering. (YT)

tall_soccer_mom: What a battle!

wrestlertraci: Go Sue, go! Let her have it!

martiekelley: Take her down Cath!

catty_mom45: Now my other hand also sinks into your hair. I pull it from side the side, enjoying the pained look in your face as I strain your neck with each pull. My other hand is slapping at you with no pause. We stumble around the room, pulling hair and furiously slapping at each other...Smack, smack, smack! I hear excited screaming. I see your face going red, but also feel mine turning the same color. I even taste some blood inside my mouth. "Bitch!" I stop slapping so I can retaliate for your previous clawing.  I dig the nails on my right hand into the top of your left cheek and claw all the way down! "Go down!" I scream, now pulling your head backwards by the hair as I scratch your face with my other hand.  yt

tall_soccer_mom: Fierce attack by Sue!

phyllct51: (pushing my way through the crowd to get a better look)  AAHH...Watch out Cath!!!

nancympcpa: What a wild Bitch fight!

catherinelimbaugh: We have each landed hard slaps, and both have hands full of hair.  I feel the burn inflicted by your scratching and hear myself moan. I still have your head pressed backward,  your neck straining. I manage to get one leg behind you and use it to bend you back.  I reach for your forehead and place my nails against your skin, then I rake down slowly, my nails manicured for exactly this purpose.  I rake them down over your right eye and cheek, the skin breaking apart under my nails as I viciously claw away.  (YT)

martiekelley: Damn....get her Cath!

tall_soccer_mom: This is NASTY!!!

nancympcpa: That has GOTTA hurt!

catty_mom45: AH AH AH AAAAHHHHHAAAA!!!  The noise from our pained yells fills the room. I look at your eyes and see suffering and determination... something my stare must return to you. I decide this is a contest of pain, so I grit my teeth and commit myself to destroying your face with my right claws as my left hand keeps your face close by the hair grip.  yt

tall_soccer_mom: Catherine seems to be gaining the advantage!

wrestlertraci: Wow, this is fantastic!

phyllct51: I hope those claw marks don't leave scars.

catherinelimbaugh: I scream as you too go for the face.  I still have you bent backwards, with one of my hands in your hair hand and the other clawing your face.   I finally manage to get you down on your back  as we drop to the floor. "THUD!"  I land on top of you  and use my grip on your hair to pull your head slightly to the side. Straddling you, I lower my head and sink my teeth into your shoulder, my other hand ripping at your top.  Our hemlines are now up around our hips, the crowd getting a good view of our stockinged legs and the color of our panties!!   (YT)

martiekelley: WHOA!

tall_soccer_mom: She's got her down!

catty_mom45: AAAAAAH! "You biiiitch!". I try to throw you off me, bucking up and down, but you hold on, glued to me by your bitchy teeth. AAAAAhhhhh, Oh God! I can't force her off! (cont.)

tall_soccer_mom: OUCH! That's GOTTA hurt!

catty_mom45: As I struggle  to throw you to the side, I look at our struggling legs and notice how your dress is leaving your panties in sight... I reach up and put my hand under them.... a finger plunges in  your butt and I claw! You scream (in surprise? Pain? Severe offense? maybe all?) and that's enough for me to turn the tables, making you roll onto your back. I go on the attack, biting  your upper lip to return the pain and anguish you made me suffer!  yt

phyllct51: Hang in there Sue!....(grinning.....deep down want to see Catherine get some payback)

tall_soccer_mom: What viciousness!

catherinelimbaugh: I scream at the invasion of my ass!!  As you roll me over, we engage in a biting match.  You bite my lip and I bite yours,  but when we roll over your hand, even though it is clawing inside my ass, is now pinned under me.  I jerk my head back and forth,  making sure my teeth rip at your trapped lip.  I use one hand to rip away your top, and I too snake a hand low between your spread legs.   I force my hand between your legs and rip away the flimsy white material, tearing off pubes as I do. The sound of ripping cloth is very audible as your top is ripped open.   (YT)

tall_soccer_mom: Oh my gosh!

catty_mom45: Sensing the peril, I repeatedly punch  your right breast and use the moment to free my hand and roll away, discovering I have been stripped naked!!! I sit up and look at you. Damn, if I weren't gasping for air I would have yelped. Your face is completely scratched and blood is pouring from your mouth. I  feel blood on my chest, dropping from my own bitten lips, and start to cry. A woman yells that " At least the bitch has kept her dress," and a few other women scream in sympathy with our situation. Others (men and women alike) loudly urge us to go on with our mutual destruction. Only a few express the view we should be separated. I don't focus on any of them, instead spying your movements, trying to determine whether you need a break for air or if you will chase me.  yt

tall_soccer_mom: (The hubbies must be LOVING this)

catty_mom45: (lol I have to keep my eyes on Catherine... not sure if she is urging me on or wants this to stop!)

catty_mom45: (naked but for the tights, of course)

phyllct51: (feeling sorry for Sue)  C'mon Sue....take  it to her!

catherinelimbaugh: I taste the blood in my mouth and know some is my own and some is yours.  As you sit up I get to my knees and close in on you, determined to finish you off.  I grab your exposed right breast with my left hand and sink my nails into the unprotected flesh,  twisting the tit  and keeping you in  a seated position while slapping your face hard with my other hand. (YT)

leggy_dancer: Cathy is PUNISHING Sue now

tall_soccer_mom: Sue is not finished yet!

catty_mom45: I try to pull your hands away from me, but can't . More tears fall down my cheeks. I am hurting so much... I hear some encouragement, and I know Catherine must be in just as much pain as I. She can't cope better with it, she can't be more willing to come out on top than I am! Roaring, I grab her hair and pull her head back. I get on my knees. The crowd gains a full frontal sight of my thick and dense pubic hair. I hear my hubby screaming "You are a real woman, baby!" I pull Catherine's left arm away from her chest and gain free access to her breast. I dig my nails into the boob and start to squeeze as I scream because of my own pain.  yt

tall_soccer_mom: What a fight!!!

phyllct51: There ya go Sue!!

catherinelimbaugh: I scream  as you sink your claws into my tit.  AHGGGGGAWD!!!!  I hear my husband yelling to me to use my nails. I keep my grip in your tit and dig my thumbnail into your erect nipple and saw it back and forth,  cutting away.  I reach down with my other hand and grab your thick bush, my nails raking your mound, and tear  out a clump of pussy hair that drops to the floor.   (YT)

nancympcpa: That was brutal!

phyllct51: yikes

catty_mom45: AAAAAAAAAAEEEEHHHHHH! I am about to collapse and faint. I use the last of my energy to grab your other tit and claw it, rupturing the skin and leaving bloody marks on the breast. I let go of the boob and throw myself against you, trying to put you on your back, but I am totally exhausted.  yt

tall_soccer_mom: Oh my! Can Sue hold on???

phyllct51: She can!....."c'mon Sue...fight it!!!

tall_soccer_mom: Everybody watches in awe at the classic catfight unfolding in front of them....

catherinelimbaugh: We come together, screaming in pain and anger, both of us mangling the other's tits.  You have both of mine in your hands and I am gripping your right tit. I feel you trying to force me backward.  I let you push me back and use the momentum to fall and roll you over on your back. On top now,  I plunge my free hand between your legs and grab the soft fold of skin that is your labia. I pinch it in my fingers and pull, stretching it, tugging away.    (YT)

phyllct51: oh oh

tall_soccer_mom: YIKESSSSSS!!!!!

catty_mom45: OOOOUUUUUUHHH!  I am weeping, sending wild slaps and punches at you, while clawing like crazy, desperately trying to escape.  yt

tall_soccer_mom: Sue is in real trouble!

wrestlertraci: She really is

phyllct51: I spot Sue's hubby, totally shocked and his face reflecting disbelief

tall_soccer_mom: Amazing fight!

catherinelimbaugh: You attack is fierce but not well directed or coordinated.  I repel the attack, blocking most of the slaps and scratches. I let go of your tit to defend myself,  but my other hand is still invading your pussy. I dig my nails into your pussy, dig them in and twist them, pulling hard and stretching the fold of skin.   (YT)

catty_mom45: I am sobbing loudly, no longer attacking, just feebly grabbing at the hand ravaging my pussy.  "Stop---stop" I feebly weep between sobs.  yt

tall_soccer_mom: Sue gives up!!!! Catherine wins!!!

tall_soccer_mom: What a splendid fight! Bravo ladies!

wrestlertraci: Hooray to both of you!

phyllct51: Good try Sue!!.....

tall_soccer_mom: A  REMATCH is in order!

phyllct51: Cath...is still a dirty fighter...smirks

catty_mom45: (she has yet to let go of my pussy and you are talking about a rematch? lol )

catherinelimbaugh: I release my grip on Sue when I hear her surrender.  I stand up and walk over to my man and sit  next to him,  letting him hold me and attend to my aching tits and battered face.

phyllct51:  I'm glad your face got battered, Cath!

catherinelimbaugh: Thank you Sue for a wonderful fight!!

catty_mom45: Of course, the loser is left on the floor, crying, until my husband can come get me.

catty_mom45: Catherine, as soon as I can stand up, I will hug and congratulate you!

Offline Tall Soccer Mom

Re: Battle in the Barn 2 - Catherine vs Sue
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 09:01:55 AM »
Hello Kayla. The fights take place every Sunday at noon eastern time in a fictitious "Barn" (which is actually a Chatzy room). We occasionally have an event on a Saturday or a weeknight, usually to accommodate someone who wants to fight but can't make it on Saturday. The fighters are people who volunteer to fight. The fights are often prearranged by 2 women who want to fight each other in public. Nobody is required to fight. Spectators are as welcome as fighters. We send out written reminders to our members about an event a few hours before it starts.

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 11:20:25 PM »
I like this a lot!  Great fight!  Keep posting them dear.  I think I would like to fight in your group too.

Offline Tall Soccer Mom

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 07:37:42 AM »
You're welcome to come, Brandy. We have our public fights every Sunday starting at noon eastern time.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 09:07:39 PM »
Nice to see Catherine's name mentioned here. I just posted a fight I did with her a year ago up on my site, and I found her a lot of fun in the couple we did.

Offline Tall Soccer Mom

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 08:43:45 AM »
Our next Battle in the Barn will take place at noon (eastern time) on Sunday, May 17, 2015, Don't miss it!