News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Duel of Mouths- A cocksucking fight

• 5 Replies

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
Duel of Mouths- A cocksucking fight
« on: April 25, 2024, 12:20:51 PM »
"Enough is enough, I'm fed up of you messing around with MY guy. This ends here" Caitlyn said, pushing her ex-friend away from her.
"Oh, I don't think he's fed up of messing around with my, Caitlyn. As he found out that my mouth is so much better than yours" Jenny taunted to Caitlyn, sending her a kiss.

{alt} Caitlyn
{alt} Jenny

Mark, the guy between them, tried to separate and cool down the conflict, but it was no use. Both girls were on the verge of jumping over the other.
"I can show that bitch that my mouth is way better any given day!" Caitlyn said, walking towards and pointing to her rival.
"Oh you want to sort it out? We're here, alone" Jenny said taunting.
"I'm in bitch" Caitlyn responded.

{alt} Caitlyn
{alt} Jenny

So both knelt in unison in front of the guy, looking up at him, as they untied his jeans, letting that huge cock emerge.
"Your cock will see how a REAL woman take charge of things" Jenny said.
"After this, you will see how you ONLY love my mouth" Caitlyn countered.

{alt}

So both vixens attacked the cock, each one from one side of it, trying to engulf more than the other girl.

{alt}

Both knew that only one of them would prevail, and they just couldn't be the loser bitch, they had to do ANYTHING to outmatch her foe...

{alt}

Who will get the victory?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Duel of Mouths- A cocksucking fight
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 11:45:23 PM »
I love this scenario. Lucky boyfriend!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 11:54:09 PM »
I love how close this is so far. I could easily see this going from a BJ competition to an all out catfight as the emotions and the competitive hormones come into play. They are willing to do anything to win, right?

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 09:43:26 AM »
After the first few minutes of duel, both women were in a stalemate. None of them wanted to give a single centimetre of the huge cock in front of them and their lips fought hard to take out the other mouth and engulf the rod plenty.

{alt}

Suddenly, in a mean opportunity, Jenny moved quickly, and grabbed Caitlyn face, kissing her deeply and taking advantage of her surprise, she push her away and began to bob her head on the cock, as she looked up to make eye contact with the guy, with a triumphant glare.

{alt}

"Bitch, I will show you!" Screamed Caitlyn, pushing away Jenny and doing the same thing, dealing a great deepthroat on the cock, as she showed her middle finger to her opponent, who watched it with a mouth open wide in surprise.

{alt}

Jenny placed herself besides Caitlyn and pressed her cheek against the white-skinned girl, pushing her and sharing the cock again, fighting with their tongues to take the better spot.

{alt}

So the duel continued...

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2024, 12:08:09 PM »
--THE END--

But after that exchange, the onslaught began...

One woman decided to take the duel to the next level and her opponent, simply, couldn't match her. Jenny began to bob quicker using her tongue to tease all the lenght of the cock, taunting Caitlyn to match that speed.

{alt}

Caitlyn tried but after a few seconds she felt a stinging pain in the neck, stopping suddenly her attack. Jenny smiled and in a sucker-punch attack, she kissed her foe furiously, engulfing her rival's mouth with her own lips and sucking the life out of Caitlyn. Caitlyn began to moan, her eyes going blank.

{alt}

Little by little, Jenny placed Caitlyn on her back, as the white-skinned girl began to convulse, she was suffering a silent but brutal orgasm due only by her opponent's powerful lips. Jenny ended the job leaving Caitlyn semi-unconscious and rose herself, grabbing her opponent by the chin while she began to deal a expert blowjob to the guy's cock, which was only hers at that point.

{alt}

Finally, Mark, unable to stand it any longer, came brutally all over Jenny's face, who raised her arm in victory as she received the prize that certified her triumph. Meanwhile, Caitlyn, fell under her rival, began to sob in utter humiliation.

"What's the matter bitch? who's the better woman, uh?" Jenny asked as she grabbed her foe by the chin.
"...You...you are...Jenny, who beat the shit out of me. I'm no match for you" Caitlyn accepted.

Jenny got on her feet and place one foot over her beaten foe, as she licked her lips, filled with the seed of her conquest, the sign of her victory.

{alt} A victorious Jenny
{alt} A defeated Caitlyn

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2024, 12:10:14 PM »
that is an easy one MARK will be the real winner
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury