News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Topless Catfights

• 5 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Topless Catfights
« on: December 21, 2013, 05:43:49 PM »
has any female here started a catfight topless by choice? I have seen in the Midwest some h s females start topless. I guess it goes back to movies where actors, males, in arranged fights start without shirts on.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Luckyman

Re: Topless Catfights
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 03:11:57 AM »
My wife fought her last fight topless.  She didn't want to but the rules of our "club" were that the prior winner sets the rules under which a challenger must fight, and she had lost to this girl when they fought for the first time.  It was in front of an audience, and I thought my normally shy wife wouldn't agree but she did.  My wife's nipples are large and prominent, and in my opinion tender and fragile.  (She doesn't like me to bite them, even playfully, during lovemaking.  Sucking and trying to drive them into her breast with my tongue however drives her nuts).  I was worried but as it turned out she beat her handedly.  (Story posted before).

Since that fight she has been training with a new trainer, and breast punishment seems to be part of the training regimen, as I've noticed some blood stains on her sports bras she wears for practice. 

I'm not sure if you asked the question because you were worried about breast damage, or exposing yourself.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 01:19:55 PM »
Oops! :o  Sorry about the gender mistake.  One of Nancy's bras had some small blood stains (dime or less), but obviously from her nipples.  And she has had some bruises on her breasts and complained of soreness during sex.  She has also had some bruising to her ribs and stomach, as well as sore arms and knees.  (Think she is doing more MMA type of training now).  Strange as when I ask her, "What's all this for?" all I get are answers like, "for the exercise!" 

Offline Jessibaby

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 10:58:17 PM »
I've never actually started a match topless, but ended a few that way.

..but could anyone tell? ;)

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2013, 09:13:26 PM »
has any female here started a catfight topless by choice? I have seen in the Midwest some h s females start topless. I guess it goes back to movies where actors, males, in arranged fights start without shirts on.
or topless or nothing..all the fights in topless

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 12:33:51 AM »
I've never actually started a match topless, but ended a few that way.

..but could anyone tell? ;)

Rivers, you have very nice perky boobs.... Speed