News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

can someone pls write a story for me?

• 5 Replies

Offline yotamba

can someone pls write a story for me?
« on: August 19, 2011, 08:29:25 PM »
hi all!!
i would like to read a story about my ex gf Sharon and my gf Sabrina.
the story is that, i was with Sharon for 6 month, we broke up in a real nice way and we became good friends, after 2 months i met Sabrina it was great and still is for 2 years now, my relationship with Sharon didn't hurt her, she trust me even though she didn't met Sharon even once for 2 years, she just knew she was my friend, things got messed up when Sharon broke up with her boyfriend, and she called me a lot, to help her as a friend. Sabrina didn't say nothing about it, but i could feel it really drove her crazy, that was untill last sunday, i took a shower and Sharon called me, Sabrina answered " hi Sharon i'm Sabrina, i guess u know who am i, look, i know u are Yotam's friend, and u just broke with your boyfriend, but its too much, so i'm asking u, don't call him anymore, we are together for 2 years now, and i don't want u to mess it up somehow". after a few seconds Sharon talked still with a calm voice "look yotam is one of my best friends i'm not intrested of messing it up for u and him, don't worry i will not steal him from u, but u can't ask me not to call him anymore, i will when he ask me, not you!" Sabrina was a bit shook
but in her heart knew and wanted things to hit up "look bitch, i don't know who the fuck u thing u are telling me u could have steal my man, i'm much better than u!!! just stop calling him before i get really pissed off and show u a piece of what i think of u!!!"  Sharon answered real fast " what did u say???!!! u really want to do this? u really want me to beat the shit out of u in front of yotam??" Sabrina "ohhhh i can't wait for u to try it!!!!! it will be fun.... lets do this!!! i will call u when bitchhhh!!!" and she hung u[

Offline yotamba

Re: can someone pls write a story for me?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 08:30:40 PM »
Sharon is 5'3 125 pounds and look like this

Offline yotamba

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 08:48:49 PM »
i will post Sabrina's picture later, i can't find a small file now, sorry.
anyhow if someone agree to do it can i ask it to be an agressive fight, long hard one, with a lot of ups and down. fists, kicks, NHB catfight, but finaly with one clear winner, and when a loser get a big hummiluation.
tnx so much, yotam.
by the way, Sabrina is 5'4 brown hair, long just as sharon's hair, 120 pound, size bra C, very beautiful, but i hope i can find a picture that fit. Sabrina is 27 years old Sharon 26.

Offline yotamba

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 08:54:47 PM »
can i send the picture of Sabrina to someone that will post it? it say the file is too large.

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 11:01:10 PM »
if it nsays the picture is too large, then you can't send it to someone to post it cause it'll still be the same size, and it'll say it's too large to post, find a smaller picture and use that, the picture won't magically post just cause someone else tries to post it, the pic is too big to post on here.
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 07:14:07 PM »
With the photo of Sabrina , Me , being totally lost when it comes to computers & do old fashioned things , for a smaller pic , try just putting it into your My Pictures folder , open it up in paint , shrink it down a bit & save under different name so original pic stays , works for me as its the only thing I know how to do with Computers outisde of playing Freecell or Soiltaire
You never grow old until you stop being young