News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

request for story ideas

• 3 Replies

Offline DavisJones

request for story ideas
« on: September 13, 2011, 04:01:08 PM »
Hello all. I feel like writing a story or two for the board, but I want to do it by request. One sided fights where the gorgeous good girl gets beaten by the less attractive bad girl(s) are what I'm looking to do, so please be aware of that when making a suggestion.

You won't have read anything by me before, here or anywhere else, but have a little faith and hopefully I'll produce something that's a notch or two above awful. Thanks, and please fire away.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: request for story ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 12:31:42 AM »

Dear Davis,

I am very excited about my wife getting into a bloody knock down/drag out fist fight with her sisters best friend who is a big titted S&M Mistress. The Mistress is always showing off her big tits to me & is always flirting openly with me. I will send you pictures and scenerio if you are interested, I cannot post pictures on the site so send me email address to send to.

Very truly yours
Johnny

Immortaljoe

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 04:56:14 AM »
Hey, cool that you're interested in writing stories.

I have a request/idea.  I've even got the details laid out already.

So if you're still up for it, I can send you an e-mail or private message.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 02:04:55 AM »
Hmm, Good girl vs bad girl(s) Social worker or female cop will be defeated destroyed by mum and daughter. After finished the humiliation will just begin. She can get free and take revenge ( or not, who knows )

Regards BF
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem