News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Lightning" Lynn Jenkins vs Erin Lee for the WWL U.S. Championship

• 39 Replies

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
Re: "Lightning" Lynn Jenkins vs Erin Lee for the WWL U.S. Championship
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2020, 12:11:36 PM »
Finally getting Erin turned over and pushing off on her ass cheeks and upper thighs to try and pry my head out from her scissors. To my relief, my head pops free and I can go on the attack. This bitch is now going to pay. While holding her legs down so that she cannot roll over, I lunge forward and leap onto her back with my full weight. Slipping my hands under her armpits and behind her neck going for a full nelson. If successful, I want to sit on the small of her back and pull up on the nelson, raising her head up off of the floor and bowing her back. That has to be excruciating on her lower back being stretched like that and with 130 lbs. all pressing down on that one spot as she is being pulled up. "Don't give up just yet, baby. You are surely tougher than that. I have something special for you!"

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2020, 07:16:35 PM »
A truly great match ladies,  congratulations to you both
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 10:52:57 PM by Steph_Fighter »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2020, 07:26:50 PM »
Lol people  have there's  favorite  to vote for they are not sad just  backing  there fighter maybe you are the sad one and erin is holding  her own in the poll
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2020, 08:59:44 PM »
You are very right  Leeann. I salute Erin for stepping up,  she gives her all in all of her matches,  I have even voted for her in a few and have enjoyed her writing skills.  I hope that you understand Leeann that I also have my favorite who I vote for and support.  A great match by both.  Hats off to both fighters.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 10:54:54 PM by Steph_Fighter »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2020, 10:24:44 PM »
Step this not this place  for this let lynn and erin enjoy  there poll you have a wonderful day  to

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2020, 10:54:20 PM »
“Red Haired Tramp is it, Erin?” I’ll have you know that I am not a Tramp, Silk, or a member of any clique. Or were you calling me a tramp in a generic sense? In any case, I once respected you as an opponent and admired your abilities, but name calling? You’ll pay for that with some pain. As I feel you try and pull your arms down, I remove my hands from the full nelson and place them in the center of your back. I push down hard, slamming those little fried eggs you call breasts hard into the floor. I continue to press down on your upper back as I pivot my body around so that I am sitting on your lower back facing your feet. I grab your left ankle and pull your leg up toward me, securing your calf underneath my right arm, supported my left hand at your knee, pulling your leg further up. I lean back and put you in a one legged Boston Crab. I lean back and stretch your left leg, pulling it up hard towards me. Your lower back must be on fire. My right leg is on the outside of yours, while my left one is stepping on your groin as I lean back and apply pressure. I just don’t want a submission, I want to hear you scream it. Do it now, Erin. I can make this stop. You just let me know.

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2020, 10:57:32 AM »
"I don't know if you are just this tough, are enjoying the punishment, or just don't know any better, but you WILL submit to me, Erin, or you will soon be on your way to Crumpsall." Hearing Erin tell me to GFY, I ramp up the pressure, her pain, and my cruelty. While holding her leg in place in the one legged Boston Crab, and my left foot pressing down on her groin, I reach behind me and grab her by the hair and pull up towards me, bowing her back painfully, almost grotesquely. :Give it up, Erin. Don't make me hurt you any more. Let's hear that submission:"

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2020, 03:53:12 PM »
As soon as I hear Erin's submission, I let go immediately. I move off of her, kneel next to her and begin rubbing and massaging her lower back. "You are a great fighter, Erin, one who gave me all I could handle. I am very impressed and would be happy to give you another chance when you are ready."  I am thinking to myself (After this loss, I feel sorry for the next one that Erin fights. She's going to have a lot of frustration to take out on the next one.)  I offer to help her to her feet, give her a light embrace and a kiss on the cheek. "Well done, Erin. But just so you know...the belt is staying with me."

Note: I can give Erin my highest recommendation. She is a skilled fighter and a creative and descriptive writer. Anyone would enjoy an encounter with her in any type of match.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2020, 07:36:04 PM »
 Great  match
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 07:37:32 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2020, 04:15:56 AM »
Hi i own Steph  fighter  a apologize  in front of everyone  for being rude to her