News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

HELP WITH NUDE FIGHT CLIP ID

• 6 Replies

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
HELP WITH NUDE FIGHT CLIP ID
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:12:55 PM »
I have seen this photo on various sites and.would.love to own this fight.  Does anyone know who the Producer is?  Based on the fury pussy of the brunette I imagine this fight was filmed.quite.some.time.ago.....that being said i would still like to.watch this.fight.......thanks much!  ;)

Offline movieking80

Re: HELP WITH NUDE FIGHT CLIP ID
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 03:10:54 AM »
Hey Warwick. I actually bought this as a VOD (from C4S I think). The combatants are Crystal White (blonde) and Kristanna (brunette). The producer is Joan Wise. It's from the Jaguar Videos line and it's video JV-098. You can find it here: http://jaguarvideostv.com/video_detail.asp?vid=182.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 03:52:45 AM »
I hope Maureen sees this, I bet she would love to get her hands on the Brunette's bushy pussy hair. Speed

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 04:01:02 AM »
Hey Warwick. I actually bought this as a VOD (from C4S I think). The combatants are Crystal White (blonde) and Kristanna (brunette). The producer is Joan Wise. It's from the Jaguar Videos line and it's video JV-098. You can find it here: http://jaguarvideostv.com/video_detail.asp?vid=182.

DING DING DING DING DING!!  Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!  Thanks Movie King!  Where else can you post a single frame of a cat fight video and in less than 8 hours have the answer you are looking for, including the names of the fighters and where to buy it!  GAWD I love this site.....!  I hope the video lives up to my fantasy but you certainly have done your part!  Thanks so much!....... :D

Offline movieking80

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 05:53:13 AM »
You are most welcome, sire! If I may add my 2 cents, I wasn't completely satisfied with the video.  I expect a certain "format" with the Jaguar productions: back and forth action until the end, when one lady takes over and dominates with facesits, etc.  The action is mostly one-sided, and there's no facesitting that I can recall. My personal fave from this "era" of Jaguar Videos is JV-094b, Timber vs. Tasha. I have never seen them in any other videos, but these 2 are amazing together!  Regardless, hope you enjoy the video and glad I could help!

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 07:45:01 AM »
Thanks again Movie King......joined.that Jaguar.TV site.so i got.to.watch.some.clips.of.the.fight before.i bought.the whole thing......what floated my boat was that beautiful hairy muffy of.the brunette and.the.perfect.titties.on both fighters......found them both to be amazing looking ladies...so that part.was great....but as for.the fight.it.left me a little short......i like tough.competitive.women eager to show an opponent who the better woman is by any means.......this.one seemed.to be a bit too friendly.for.my taste.....but hey....i FINALLY got.to.see.the fight after Gawd knows how many years.of.thinkin bout it......im VERY happy to che k that fight off my bucket list......hehe..... ;)

Offline movieking80

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 04:58:22 PM »
Glad I could help you out, Warwick.  I am a big fan of Crystal White, who I find to be extremely hot.  Her opponent, Kristanna, isn't one of my favorites.  I've never liked her work all that much.  That's one of the great things about this genre and this fetish: One man's trash is another's treasure!

By the by, I have a ridiculously accurate photographic memory.  It comes in handy on movie trivia, and also on this website!! I love finding a clip that's unknown and answering the mystery.

While you have an active membership to Jaguar TV, you should definitely check out the Timber/Tasha video. It's in my top 5 favorite videos of all time.