News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SUNEHA'S night club beat down, with Isabella

• 3 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
SUNEHA'S night club beat down, with Isabella
« on: February 07, 2010, 04:46:13 AM »
It had been raining off and on the last few days. The ground outside of the club, wet and muddy with deep puddles.

For now the rain had stopped, as I walked from the parking area, and into the club.
The parking lot holding various makes and styles of cars and trucks.
A nice sized row of motorcycles, lined in front of wooden beams, set part way into the ground. Before the pavement of the walk, leading to the main entrance.
The music, a throbbing pulse, as the bass seemed to drum against my chest, as I moved through the poeple, standing in small groups, trying to be heard over the loud sound of the inside of the club.

The light was dim, as different colored spotlights, bounced back, and forth seeming to be in time with the music.

Hot, sexy waitresses racing back and forth with single drinks or trays. Dressed in tight, and revealing outfits, as people relaxed or simply tried to get drunk.

I find a spot, not that far from the main bar. A small booth, with a view of the dance floor, and the band stage just past it.
Later would come the live entertainment. For now it was a mix of programmed music, and a DJ.

Behind the bar, a few ladies, looking their finest, mixing drinks, and piling bottles on the bar top, for the servers to whisk away, between money changing hands, and plastic being swiped.

I smile, and place my order, with a very attractive red head, that smiles back, and lets me know, she will be taking care of me all night. Her name was Kristina. I thank her, and briefly fantasize about how pleasing it would be, to have the long legged, full figured red head, dressed in a size small blouse, and tight mini skirt, truly be with me.

Then my eyes find her sitting at the bar alone. Faced slightly away from me.
She is dressed in a crisp white blouse, that fits her nicely. A black satin, knee length skirt.
The skirt pencil thin, to show her slender figure, as the slit in the side, helps her move, and show more of her very shapely legs.
The legs leading down to a pair of high heeled shoes, that moved to the sound of the music, as she sat and drank alone.

Her hair was long, dark, and shiny, running down almost to the middle of her back.
She turned around, to scan the crowd, and I felt my heart jump, as I got to see her face fully.
She was gorgeous. Her lips full and sensuous, as her eyes roam the crowd, her tongue wets them.
Her clothing, fitting her, and showing her very pleasing figure, as I find myself putting her, in the fantasy I was just having with Kristina.
Finding this dark haired beauty, fit it very well.

I wait for awhile stunned this woman is by herself. Surely someone had to be coming to be with her.
Yet no one does.
I signal my waitress, as she passes by. She nods, and winks at me, as she moves her tray past me.
Then after serving the drinks comes back, as I finish the drink I have.

I order another, and ask her if she knows the lady at the bar. Kristina looks, and nods her head. "Her name is Suneha." She replies, as I ask to get Suneha's next drink.
Kristina looks me over, and smiles. "You might be just what she could use right now tiger." Kristina says, before slipping away, back to the bar.
I see a drink given to Suneha.
Then I feel like crawling under the table, as I find it hard to breathe, as Suneha gets up, shows me the drink, and begins to come over.

Suneha's legs look incredible, as they glide over the floor, to my table.
"Thanks, mind if I join you?" She asks, smiling, as she seems to enjoy my reaction to her being so close.
"Nothing could please me more, have a seat." I reply, as her smile dazzles me, as she does not sit across from me, but slides in beside me.
Her thigh pressing to mine, as she tells me her name, and that she works here some nights, and why has she not seen me before.

Kristina darts by, with more drinks, and a very big grin, letting me know I had walked right into it.
My waitress was a co-worker with Suneha.

Yet I quickly found myself enjoying her company. Suneha was not only beautiful she was intelligent, and nice to talk to.
We are enjoying each other, as I get us another round, as another woman comes towards us.

She is medium height, with a very full figure, jiggling bra-less beneath a tight t-shirt.
A pair of hip, and body hugging jeans showing more of her curves.
A table of her friends watching and making jokes, as she comes closer.
She is a pretty woman, with long dark hair, and brown eyes.

Yet her eyes did not hold the attraction for me, that Suneha's light brown ones did.

"Suneha, a date just for you?" She says, seeming to be playful, yet I could tell more was going on.
"Leave me alone Isabella." Suneha says, as the woman now standing by our booth, grins wickedly at her.
"Now don't be a princess to me you slut, I just think he might enjoy a real woman, instead of you." Isabella fires back, as things begin to go the wrong way quickly.
"Hey leave her alone." Kristina says, as she comes back through, for more orders.

"Kiss my ass red, fuck off, or this can include you as well." She says, as Kristina shakes her head, and continues by.
"Don't take her shit girl." She says in parting, as Isabella laughs, and dumps Suneha's drink over onto Suneha's lap.
"You little bitch, you will take my shit and like it!!!" Isabella says, as she glares at Suneha.

I am ready to get into the middle of it, when Suneha surprises us both, by getting up, and slapping Isabella across her face.
Some people close by, turning and cheering, as they hear the slap, and see Isabella's head rock to the side. Her hand going to her cheek, as rage fills her eyes.
"I am going to kick your ass princess!!!" Isabella says, as she grabs Suneha's long, shiny hair, and begins to jerk her head by it. Pulling some of the hair out by the roots.
Then Kristina returns, with a few bouncers, as I am standing by Suneha, as they order her and Isabella to take it outside.

Isabella tosses her head, and smiles. "After you slut." She says her arm aimed at the back side, and the outdoor patio.

Isabella's friends chatter and rush to follow, as Suneha leads the way. Her heart pounding, as she was determined to get Isabella to leave her alone.
More of the crowd begins to get up, and follow, as the wave of what is going on, runs through the club.
Chick fight !!!

I was not part of this. I did not know what had started things, yet it seemed Suneha was willing to do this. I would make sure or try to, that none of Isabella's friends joined in. It was to be one on one.

The back side patio area, was quite large.
It was enclosed by a fenced in area, and had a floored area, as well as a grassy area, to the other side. A few people had been out smoking, as the club started to empty out.
Tables and chairs moved aside, as the two faced off, on the finished floor.
Lights shining, showing the wetness of everything outside, from the recent rains.
As it ran out of spectator room, some ran back through the club, to come around the building, to stand and watch outside of the fence.

Isabella turns to me, as she enjoys the jeers and chants going on. "Hey stud, if I win, you leave this little whore, and enjoy a rel woman tonight." She says to me, as Suneha has had enough. With a cry of anger, she swings a fist, that lands on the side of Isabella's head. Isabella taking a few steps back, as she shakes her head, and grows angry.
Before it had been in fun, tormenting Suneha.
I had figured by now, this lady liked to do this, while Suneha worked. Suneha having to take it, as part of her job.

The crowd is making bets, and calling out for more, as Suneha rushes in, to take a raised leg, into her crotch. Suneha crying out in pain, as Isabella grabs her hair, and pulls Suneha forward, as Suneha tries to ease the pain, in her crotch, as Isabella grabs her white blouse, and rips it open, as buttons go flying.
"I am going to take him, after beating you down, bitch." Isabella says, as she holds Suneha's long dark hair, in one hand, while yanking and stripping her blouse from her with the other.

Suneha's bra is light colored, lace, and holding a nice amount of tanned skinned breasts, as her chest heaves, and she stamps her high heeled shoe, onto Isabella's foot.
Isabella now the one in pain, as Sunaha's manicured nails, dig into Isabella's shirt, and breasts, as she claws them, while tearing the thin t-shirt.
Bloody lines along Isabella's breasts as Suneha's nails rake across them, to the delight of the crowd shouting encouragement.

I was feeling kind of proud about my girl, as she was shirtless, but Isabella was now topless, and bleeding.
Isabella's nipples hard, from her partial disrobement, and her excitement.

Suneha smiling, until Isabella charges her, and tackles her to the floor.
Arms and legs thrashing, as she grabs the lace bra, and tears it free, to let me and everyone else see how very nice Suneha's breasts are.
Isabella then leaning down, and biting Suneha's right breast.
Suneha's body arching, as blood begins to run over her tit, as she hits against Isabella's body.
Isabella turning, to set her ass over Suneha's face. Starting to smother her, as she rubs it over, telling Suneha to kiss her ass.
I am starting to move forward, as Isabella gives a yell, and rolls off. Suneha biting her ass. Not able to do damage though the jeans, yet getting free of the face sitting.

Both women, sit blood smeared breasts heaving, as the crowd shouts for more. They rise to their knees, and begin throwing punches at one aother, while trying to grab each other's hair.
Suneha is rocked by an forearm, to her head. The sexy young woman, slightly dazed, as Isabella yanks her head down by her hair, before backhanding Suneha's face, splitting her lips, and jerking her head to the side.

Suneha's arms dropping to her sides, as she is becoming defenseless.
Isabells punching her in the stomach as air explodes from Suneha's mouth, as she doubles up.
Isabella shoving Suneha over, onto her side, as she begins to tear at and rip her skirt from her.
Soon Suneha is laying in only her panties, as Isabella yanks them into her crack, as Isabella's friends, chant her name.

It was over, Sunaha was being picked apart now, as semi-intoxicated, as well as full on drunks, chanted and cheered for Isabella now.
The crowd sucking up to the woman winning, as she slaps Suneha's face, and shoves her off the floor, onto the muddy ground beside it.
Her clothing laying torn, and ruined around them, as Suneha lays basically naked, and very wet. While Isabella stands victoriuos.
People breaking up, congratulating her, as Suneha lays beaten, and bleeding from her breast and her lips.
As she gasps for air. Her body in intense pain, and bruises beginning to start.

As Suneha lays beaten, and looking up at Isabella, as almost looking at her master, from the ground.
Isabella moves to me, and smiles wickedly at Suneha.
"Come on lover, let's leave this wet trash, and get to know one another better." She says loud enough to be sure Suneha hears it.
Suneha curled up partially, on the wet muddy ground, as her belly was stil hurting from the punch given by Isabella.
Now she was supposed to lay and watch, as Isabella did as promised. Kick Suneha's ass, and take her date from her.

A few of the group still watching, encourage me to go back in, with Isabella. Her look of confidence, the opposite of the soft brown eyes staring up at me.
Beaten, humiliated, and laying with her panties sodden, and nothing else on.
My heart went out to her.

I shake my head, and a few people laugh at her. As I leave Isabella standing. I had never agreed to go with her, if she won.
Isabella was attractive.
Yet she was not anywhere as beautiful as Suneha.

As the rest of the crowd heads in. Isabella calls me an asshole, and enjoy being with the loser. Befor her pride forces her to leave.

Suneha watches as I gather her ruined clothing. Then move to lift her up into my arms.
Her arm going around me, her head resting against me, as Suneha may not have been able to win the fight.
Yet as I hold her close to me. The dark haired beauty, Suneha had definately won me.
Most of the other patrons would have said, I should have walked away, with the winner. Enjoying her favors, as they all move from the loser, leaving her to lay topless, wet, and in defeat.
Yet as her soft brown eyes stared up at me. I knew I wanted to be with Suneha this night.

As I held her in my arms, as we began to leave the night club. Just as the band began taking the stage.
I felt with Suneha in my arms. I was the one that had won tonight.

The end ..

beatensuneha

Re: SUNEHA'S night club beat down, with Isabella
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 01:32:56 AM »
very good story, thanks

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: SUNEHA'S night club beat down, with Isabella
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 01:58:07 AM »
Suneha;

You pretty lady R very welcome.
Sorry it took me this long to get to.