News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

One sided beatdown and thorough humiliation

• 1 Replies

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
One sided beatdown and thorough humiliation
« on: August 06, 2013, 07:29:38 AM »
Characters: a lovely 19 y.o. long hair redhead with delicate features, 36C-24-37, about 5'5" tall, blue eyes and pale skin. Wearing a white shirt and black denim skirt. Name Michelle.
A curvaceous 19 yo brunette with dark green eyes, pale skin, very long straight hair, 39D-27-38, 5'9 tall,wearing jeans and light blue short sleeved shirt. Name Valentina.
Two blonde 19 y.o. slender girls, with brown eyes and tanned skin, wearing a tanktop and a cropped shorts . Names Francisca and Adrienne.

Situation: Valentina has been jealous of Michelle's good marks way too long. She was also annoyed when the guy she was planning to start dating preferred Michelle over her. Francisca and Adrienne are also jealous of Michelle's good marks and good friends with Valentina.
It all started one morning when Michelle was sitting at her desk doing her work. Valentina was behind her, Adrienne and Francisca sat at her sides. Suddenly Valentina caught a glimpse of what Michelle was doing: she was trying to use her cell phone. could she be cheating? Valentina decided to act right away, grasping Michelle's long and wavy red hair and pulling back as hard as she could! Michelle yelped in sudden pain while Valentina called for Francisca to snatch the cellphone from Michelle's hand. Francisca grasped the phone right away and saw Michelle's doing: she was copying her answers from the net! "let me go!" cried Michelle. But Valentina pulled harder and Michelle was almost thrown off balance, with her chair dragged towards Valentina's desk. "ok now... so you were cheating uh? I've been waiting so lo long for this moment!!" Michelle tried to scratch Valentina's stronger arms, but a moment later Adrienne  and Francisca were holding her arms wide. "Drag this slut out friends!" snapped Valentina letting Michelle's hair go. the other two lifted Michelle by the arms and forced her out of the classroom. Valentina letting stood in front of Michelle. the redhead tried to defend herself by throwing a kick between Valentina 's legs but the brunette was too quick and she grabbed Michelle's leg in mid air. "no way, slut, I am the only one who gets fun here!". Valentina grabbed Michelle's ankle and took off her  high heel shoe "always the cheaper uh?" she said while holding Michelle's leg in midair . "oh I said cheaper , I meant cheater ". Adrienne and Francisca smirked while Valentina threw Michelle's shoe to the side. Then she twisted Michelle's ankle and let her leg go. Michelle wailed in pain, but Valentina threw grabbed her other leg and took off her shoe there too, again painfully twisting Michelle's ankle. "Anybody wearing this size?" Adrienne and Francisca shook their head. "then you  don't  need them shoes... fine!". Valentina picked up Michelle's shoes and let her watch while she snapped both the heels off her expensive shoes. then she stepped on the remains of the shoes and stomped them as hard as she could with her sneakers, crushing the delicate leather and destroying what remained of Michelle's shoes. "this is what I am doing to you now!" "Noooo! Those were my favorite shoes!" yelped Michelel "Good !" said Valentina , and then she threw a punch straight in Michelle's lovely midsection . Thud! Thud! Thud! She kept pounding Michelle's abs while the redhead started feeling sick.  Then Valentina started punching Michelle's breasts. "Small breasted smurfette!" she shouted while Michelle's body was in total pain. "please stop!" managed to sob Michelle. Valentina told her friends to drag Michelle back to the class. Michelle was forced on the floor. Valentina grabbed a sleeve of Michelle's shirt and tore it off, then she tore off the other. she used the sleeves to tie Michelle's right ankle to a chair's leg, and the other ankle to another chair. Adrienne and Francisca started pulling the chairs away, forcefully spreading Michelle's legs. after a few moments, Michelle's legs were so spread that they could snap at the joints and Michelle's thighs were strained to the limit. "Beg me to kick your cxnt!" yelled Valentina grabbed, but Michelle didn't yield so Francisca and Adrienne pulled the chairs further and Michelle shouted in desperate pain. "Please stop! I will do anything you want just stop!". "Beg me to kick your cxnt!" "Yes please kick my cxnt Valentina grabbed please I beg you!". Valentina kicked Michelle's cxnt again and again. Then she tore off Michelle's panties and kicked her again and again and again, laughing evilly. Then she saw Michelle's cxnt swollen  and told her: "if you want me to stop you must do whatever I want now!" Michelle was in so much pain that she only nodded in tears. "Good ", said Valentina . "give me your bra". With her legs still spread wide, Michelle fumbled with her own bra under her shirt and took it off, handing it to Valentina. Michelle's breasts could now be easily seen through her white shirt.  Valentina bent on Michelle and let her watch while she shred her bra to pieces. then she did the same with Michelle's panties. She then took the front of Michelle's now sleepless shirt and tore off each and every button. she opened her shirt and sat on Michelle 's nice abdomen. She forced her mouth ope and then she spat in her mouth and let Adrienne  and Francisca do the same. then the two blondes released Michelle's legs and Valentina had Michelle lick her sneakers and then the two blondes' heels. "Now you walk us to your home!" So Michelle had to walk barefoot with her naked breasts in public view under her torn shirt. once in her house, Valentina had systematically shred each piece of underwear she found. then used Michelle's favorite clothes to mop the floor. Adrienne and Francisca took all her bags for themselves and destroyed the ones they didn't  like.  They dragged  Michelle to the toilet and used her red lovely  hair to wipe her shoes . Michelle's hair was a mess of tangled locks then. hey stole all of Michelle's makeups and kept kicking her in the groin when she protested. Finally Valentina tied Michelle spread eagled on her bed and stood on her breasts. "who is the better woman?" Michelle was destroyed by then :"you are" she said. "Good, then I can have your man!" she spat. "no!" cried Michelle, but Valentina tied stomped her on the breasts until she yielded "yes you can!" yelped Michelle. "one last thing: from now on you are my slut. you will blow any man i tell you and lick any girl's cxnt clean, anywhere and any time. if you get money, i will take it!"
And so Michelle became Valentina's slut until she was 25. Valentina married Michelle's man and Adriennee and Francisca often took the liberty to spit on Michelle's face, while the redhead never wore underwear ever again and only had slut low quality clothes to wear.

Suggest your own pictures for the involved girls!!!
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
Re: One sided beatdown and thorough humiliation
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 02:35:40 PM »
Forgive the extra words and the clumsy telling I had to type all this on a cellphone touch screen!
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty