News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Quest to become wonder woman poll thread NHB catfight

• 20 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Quest to become wonder woman poll thread NHB catfight
« on: May 12, 2012, 09:57:01 PM »
Greetings, and welcome to the island of Themyscira!!

Princess Diana has grown tired of her constant battles, and wishes to relax, maybe retire.
THIS in mind, man's world still needs a WONDER WOMAN!!  Queen Hippolyta has agreed for a new contest to be held.

Catfighting women from around the world, and her own island Amazons to compete, for the right to become wonder woman.
I have been allowed gracefully by the queen, and the gods to bring you this news. I am allowed to view this, while enjoying the island. Simply have to make sure my feet stay shod, as no man is supposed to step barefoot on the island.

LADIES are you possibly the best catfighter?? Winner becomes the new Wonder Woman, receiving of course the golden lasso of truth, and the bullet proof bracelets!!

MAKE your challenge known, for you to join the list of combatatants/ catfighting women here!! YOU could be the next WONDER WOMAN!!
Let the contests begin here!!
Ladies think you can fill Princess Diana's shoes and sexy costume?? Let your entry be made here!!

Storm

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Quest to become wonder woman poll thread NHB catfight
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 01:09:39 AM »

Some inspiration.    They'll be hard...shoes...to fill ....     ::)

{alt}

{alt}

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 07:48:55 PM »

HB few great photo ads ....  Think Lynda Carter VERY hard to beat, looks and figure.

Have to admit out of all the international HOTTIES roaming here as catfighters. Seems almost none seem to feel up to the challenge.

I know of several ladies I would love seeing in that costume here!!

Ladies think you could win fighting in the jungles and beaches of Themyscira?? Think your figure is hot enough to show off, in wonder womans costume?? Then enter here, for the fight, and poll that will decide Wonder Woman's replacement!!

Storm
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:09:29 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline StarBear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 05:52:43 PM »
LADIES are you possibly the best catfighter?? Winner becomes the new Wonder Woman, receiving of course the golden lasso of truth, and the bullet proof bracelets!!

What the hell?!!!! No invisible jet? Now that I would be down for !  ;D
 I totally want one of those.
While you practice to get it right, I practice to never get it wrong.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 06:27:58 PM »

I think the winner gets a Hyundai.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 06:44:26 PM »

I think the winner gets a Hyundai.

The winner gets tied up a lot and a deal that forces their title to be published no matter how bad the sales are :P (an inside comic book joke there )

Offline sara1

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 07:22:52 AM »
I want to compete for this title. I have the assets and the skills it takes to lead Themysciria in to battles and mediate between man's world. And... Besides. I can fill out the costume.
I’ve broken Rivers_fts and feistybeth

Offline JenH

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 02:23:48 AM »
If its still going on, I think a blonde wonderwoman is just whats needed!

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 04:31:48 AM »
If its still going on, I think a blonde wonderwoman is just whats needed!

If there is going to be a blonde Wonder Women then there is no better choice then Jen ;)
Have fun and tussle.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 06:11:37 PM »
LADIES ...... welcome...

Ok finally have some ladies willing to fill the shoes, and costume. Lady B entered first.

StarBear WELCOME, and a pleasure meeting you !! You are in ... 
Sara1  Nice seeing you again .... You are entered
JenH  Hey sexy blondes have filled the costume before when needed. Jen is in!!

NOW we have 4 ladies willing to compete ...  I will try and get this up and running saturday..
SO STILL TIME for a few other ladies to challenge and join in !!!

You think you can be wonder woman .... enter here, before the poll begins!!

Storm
Hmmmmmm nice to see someone remebered the invisible plane .. now we just have to see if we can find where Diana parked it... Anyone smacks into something they can not see ... please let us know.. LOL

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 09:41:54 PM »
Doubt if any one can fill that outfit out like I can. Lynda carter had nothing on me. I'll win this contest just as WW did on her Island to help save the U.S.

I voted for Denise.

Oh hell...voting hasn't started yet.  My bad.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 07:43:31 AM »
Denise Pope joins the list of ladies to try for the position, and other goodies that go with being wonder woman!!

LADIES ...
Lady b
StarBear
Sara1
JenH
Denise Pope

Have thought about this... Kind of got buried quick.. before being viewed.. PLUS some of the ladies here may not be able to post to or play with this. Due to it being a holiday weekend.

So hope you 5 ladies will not mind. Think it best and fair, to maybe get actual poll going NEXT weekend. Hopefully that way, all the ladies will have time to enjoy this. With out interfering with holiday plans.

THAT said.. also think we should leave sign up/ challenge open until then if ANY other ladies think they can win a Catfight in the jungle or on the beaches of Paradise island...
Join in now... while you still can.

LADIES for those of you here in the states. Hope you have a great extended weekend... ANY of you outside the U.S. hope you have a great weekend as well. While getting rested, and ready to battle to become Wonder Woman.

Storm

Offline Cyndi

• I'm the exotic beauty with all the attention......
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2012, 09:22:32 AM »
Add my name to the list.................... ::)

:o

The True Wonder Woman has arrived!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 06:55:53 AM »
Cynthia! Arrives driving in, chest held high ... letting the ladies know.. she feels she is the one to fill the costume!! Cynthia! is entered.

"Fluff Crawford" Looking good, and looking like she just swam ashore onto the beaches of Paradise Island .. ALSO now entered!!

I think that pretty StarBear snuck of with the invisible plane, for a test drive. Some of the ladies looking VERY fine, for filling out the costume.
Then we will see, in just about a week, when things start up .. which lady. Will become Wonder woman in catfight combat!!

Any other ladies willing to sign up??  Let us know here!!

Storm

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 05:58:19 PM »
Did someone call for Wonder Woman? I think the picture below says it all. Move out of the way all your pretenders.
{alt}