News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kiva’s Fight Journal

• 177 Replies

Offline papillon

• God Member
Re: Kiva’s Fight Journal
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2021, 03:14:53 PM »
A real kaleidoscope! Hilarious one moment, deeply moving the next, the fight itself by turns exciting and farcical, and - like bookends - the ongoing struggle, more psychological than physical now, between you and Cynthia (or is it between Kiva and Kiva?) for your marriage, your dignity, your life.
If I had to choose, though, I’d rather Elena’s life was spared, and your marriage went down the tubes. He doesn’t deserve you anyway.

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2021, 12:57:01 AM »
I have to say I found the ending to this episode pretty shocking.  :o

Generally I think most men are dick led scumbags, but I thought your marriage had more solid foundations. It just goes to prove you can't ever really know anyone else, or depend on them.

Because just like that, one day it's gone.

Maybe the West Coast would have cleaner air?

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2021, 03:34:29 AM »
Loved the story and the ending was quite different. I’d been wondering if you would talk about the loss to Cynthia with him. I’m assuming that wasn’t a real divorce request or at least I would hope no. Talking about or seeing you lose probably was pretty hot. Cynthia seems pretty hot and friendly but it doesn’t sound like anything would be going on. Most likely since it was your first loss it was pretty hot being different. Not to mention the fact that it was actually you that was the aggressor expecting to beat her made it even more surprising and exciting. I know I can’t wait to see how the conversation goes. I think it’s pretty hot when your wife or gf loses too. Doesn’t necessarily mean you want the other woman but it certainly makes you play out fantasies in your head. Sort of like Kelli and Kim’s rivalry. She won and lost both of which her husband didn’t seem to mind. It was pretty hot both ways. The conversation coming is one I hope is part of the next chapter. Look forward to it anyway, and good story.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2021, 12:41:02 PM »

Generally I think most men are dick led scumbags, but I thought your marriage had more solid foundations. It just goes to prove you can't ever really know anyone else, or depend on them.

Thanks Barbara. Hey, if you want to come to the U.S., I’ll be looking for a roommate.  ;)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2021, 04:53:45 PM »

Thanks Barbara. Hey, if you want to come to the U.S., I’ll be looking for a roommate.  ;)

Careful, if Bellator ever offer me a contract I might take you up on that.

It would be like Two Broke Girls With Big Right Hands

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2021, 02:16:29 PM »
Personally, I think cheerleading’s an abomination! There was a time, it’s true, in the Christian world, especially in the catholic countries, when it was considered perfection in a woman to be characterless: the role of women was to churn out babies, keep house, and weep for their menfolk when they were lost in battle. But how this idea could persist in the 21st century anywhere outside the Muslim world, and of all places, in the United States, is a total mystery to me.
Not all women are athletically gifted, of course not, but for those who are to waste their talents standing on the sidelines chanting doggerel and waving pompoms while men alone bathe in the limelight is an affront to Nature herself: an insult to her boundless variety and bounty. Sport, as I see it, is a form of self-expression. This isn’t just true of ice skating and gymnastics. Every soccer player, every skier, every fighter has a style that is uniquely theirs. And a fight is an expression not only of the athletic prowess, but also of the intelligence, the courage and the will-power, of the men and women who subject themselves to what is surely among the harshest of tests.
As a teacher, apparently adored by little Clarissa, Cynthia has my respect; as a fighter (sorry Kiva) she’ll remain pretty much queen of the heap, until Kelli rips her down from on high and scatters her feathers in the dung: but as a cheerleader? As the French would say, boff!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 02:27:17 PM by papillon »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2021, 06:18:45 PM »
Greatness. So much treachery and drama!  Plot twists and fight scenes... this is my favorite soap opera!  This chapter definitely asks more questions than it answers.... and I love it!

I know Paige (and probably a host of other characters) won't be able to let that fight settle your issues. It's sad, but not unpredictable, that Tori is trying to take the easy path to climb the ladder. It's also interesting to see how much "Douche-ier" Billy can be when he doesn't like someone. He and I have a slimy but workable relationship while I think he really hates you lol.

And then there's poor Elena. Which adds so much depth and realism to your character. I'm an eternal optimist and think that Elena has a fighter's heart, so she still has a chance!

And finally..... there's the issue with Tom. Oh my! Having a catfight fetish and being married to a catfighter is probably akin to having a cocaine addiction and living with Pablo Escobar- it's gonna be nearly impossible not to indulge too much. I don't know what's going to happen but I can't wait to find out.... also, we do have a spare room and a pullout sleeper couch for the little one if you need to crash while you sort it all out!
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2021, 08:48:27 AM »
I'm so desperate for this story to continue (What are you doing, Kiva? Cat got your iPad?) I'm beginning to have my own revenge fantasies (not for the faint-hearted) over on the Catpin Universe thread:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92428.msg662680#new

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2021, 03:23:19 PM »
I'm thinking the last chapter's ending was a bit of a cliffhanger.

I'm so desperate for this story to continue (What are you doing, Kiva? Cat got your iPad?) I'm beginning to have my own revenge fantasies (not for the faint-hearted) over on the Catpin Universe thread:

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2021, 09:43:37 PM »
I'm thinking the last chapter's ending was a bit of a cliffhanger.

It was. Hopefully, you’ll like what’s coming up next. I do appreciate y’all waiting for the next chapter (see I’m starting to sound Texan). In the meantime, here’s a pic of me and Chase in Central Park, NYC.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2021, 10:43:18 PM »
I'm feeling pretty stupid now. For the last however many weeks, whenever I've signed in to FCF, I've seen you and the cat there burning the midnight oil, and I've said to myself: "Either this is going to be the longest chapter in the whole history of literature, or it must be just about finished now", and all this time you and the pooch have just been sunning yourselves in Central Park!
What I'm not seeing in this picture are:
  1) an iPad
  2) a banjo
  3) any sense of urgency from either of you
Even on the supposition that the cat made off with the iPad and the crocodile with the banjo, which I'll admit are perfectly possible, one would still expect to see either or both of you on the phone to your insurance companies trying to see about replacements.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2021, 10:53:41 PM »
I've just noticed that unless you're signed in, you don't see the photograph, so I expect there are one or two puzzled readers.

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2021, 05:18:17 PM »
It was. Hopefully, you’ll like what’s coming up next. I do appreciate y’all waiting for the next chapter (see I’m starting to sound Texan). In the meantime, here’s a pic of me and Chase in Central Park, NYC.

You know, I can’t speak for everyone, and I wouldn’t pretend to, but I do feel that if you two were to come clean with us and say: “Listen, guys, we’re somewhat hampered in our creative endeavours at the moment by the fact that the cat’s made off with Kiva’s iPad and the alligator broke Chase’s banjo trying to play the F min 7 / Bb chord at the end of Ain’t Misbehavin’” (could happen to any saurian), most of the readers of the forum, I’m sure, would understand your predicament and try to be patient.
It’s the silence we’re all finding a little difficult to come to terms with.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #118 on: November 03, 2021, 06:23:29 PM »
Update

So, I’ve been getting emails and text messages asking where I’ve been. People want to know if I quit fighting. The answer is no, I haven’t. After my concussion from the Paige fight, I had been on a strict protocol that forbid me from fighting for at least three months. Honestly, I needed the break. After the Destiny fiasco, the devastation at the hands of Cynthia, the brutal Paige cage fight (not to mention a little scrap I had with the daughter of a wrestling promoter I work for on the side https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=97456.0 ), I really needed the break. Add to that, work demands and, oh yeah, my crumbling marriage, I’ve simply been exhausted. Tom and I are still in the same house. I moved him to the guest room until I decide what to do next.

The good news is that I passed all the neurocognitive tests and I am cleared to fight again. I’m doing more in the gym. My boxing coach Hector, a former world lightweight champion, set me up with a three round fight with a tall blonde named Tanya. She is an athletic woman from Oklahoma and was using my gym while staying in my town for two weeks. We didn’t get along. I thought she was selfish and arrogant. She didn’t like me either and pressured Hector into setting up a fight. He actually got us a prelim spot on a professional fight card at the arena down town. I even got paid a small amount, so yes, I had my first professional boxing match.

The first round was slow. Tanya had a height and reach advantage, so I kept my distance and fought cautiously by staying low and circling to my left. By the middle of the second round, I landed punches repeatedly. I completely dominated the third round making her eat right hooks and uppercuts. Unfortunately, I didn’t put her away but I won an easy decision. The dumb bitch had a strong chin and barely managed to hang on. Thirty more seconds and she would have been out. But overall, I was pleased with the fight. The thrill of the ref raising my arm while he holds hers down to her side and the dejected look on her face was pure gold. It was a nice restart to my fight career. I attached pics below. I realize I need to improve my wrestling and street tactics to go along with my striking. I can’t be a one dimensional fighter. I’ll be training differently now.

I’m looking forward to what’s ahead. I’m trying to stay positive. My nursing staff has been supportive and they repeatedly invite me to go clubbing with them. I’m thinking that I just might do it one of these nights. After all, I’m single again…well, sort of. I keep getting weird messages from a mystery woman named “Gloria”. Frank has offered to mediate but I don’t think I trust him. Something has to give. Finally, I need to catch up on what Kelli’s been up to. We haven’t been in touch much since her incredible brawl at the tree farm. I’m sure she’s healed up by now and heading into a new wild adventure. And Cynthia?, Ugh. I still struggle trying to get her out of my mind. But that’s life, right? One day at a time. Stay tuned.

Pics by daz3d
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 11:09:10 PM by Kiva »

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2021, 03:45:23 PM »
Always a treat Kiva! Question for you and Kelli would you guys ever take on two bitches at the same time? Maybe something similar to what Kelli and make did in a couple that preys?