News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kiva’s Fight Journal

• 177 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Kiva’s Fight Journal
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2021, 12:24:12 AM »
Always a treat Kiva! Question for you and Kelli would you guys ever take on two bitches at the same time? Maybe something similar to what Kelli and make did in a couple that preys?
Yes, a 2 on 2 fight would make an exciting story. We like to hear what type of fights, opponents, settings, etc. readers would like to see. Thanks for sharing that idea.  :)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Jaquan

« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2021, 01:26:41 PM »
Always a treat Kiva! Question for you and Kelli would you guys ever take on two bitches at the same time? Maybe something similar to what Kelli and make did in a couple that preys?
Yes, a 2 on 2 fight would make an exciting story. We like to hear what type of fights, opponents, settings, etc. readers would like to see. Thanks for sharing that idea.  :)
I chatted with Kiva and she is very nice. Smart, funny and a class act.

Offline BarbaraUK

« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2021, 04:45:23 PM »
Hi Kiva,

Glad to see everything is good with you.

I mean, if you've got a good right hand what else do you need?

And you obviously have a good right hand because you are sticking it in Tanya's face so much in those Daz3D pics. [Excellent work, by the way.]

As far as relationships go, I always say men are like dogs except dogs are more faithful.

Barbara x

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2021, 09:11:30 PM »
I chatted with Kiva and she is very nice. Smart, funny and a class act.
OMG! You are so sweet! Honestly, I would have been happy with one of the three. Thank you so much! :) :) :)
And I enjoyed chatting with you as well.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2021, 09:15:15 PM »
As far as relationships go, I always say men are like dogs except dogs are more faithful.

Thanks Barbara. Another difference between men and dogs is one you have to always clean up after and the other has four legs and a tail! ;)

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2021, 09:51:39 AM »

Thanks Barbara. Another difference between men and dogs is one you have to always clean up after and the other has four legs and a tail! ;)
And a banjo. And I hope you remembered in your victory speech to give Chase full credit for the physical conditioning that made all the difference in that last round. Without him dragging you out of bed at 5.30 am every morning to keep you company when you were doing your roadwork (and make sure you didn't get lost again and end up in Chihuahua!) it might have been a very different story.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2021, 03:32:02 AM »
Chapter 10: Love, Death, and Lies 2

How can one become so bounded
By choices that somebody else makes?
How come we've both become a version
Of a person we don't even like?
We're in love with the world
But the world just wants to bring us down

By putting ideas in our heads
That corrupt our hearts somehow
When I was a child
Every single thing could blow my mind
Soaking it all up for fun
But now I only soak up wine
-Adele

The laser lights flicker and pulse to the beat of the hip hop music. From his elevated platform, the rotating DJ gazes on the increasingly crowded dance floor below. We snake our way past the bar, and through the crowd, guided in the dark and smoky air by the lasers and neon lights. Beneath us, the floor vibrates with the thumping bass. We are in a single file, all six of us, with me in the rear. The place is starting to fill up, but we manage to find an empty booth.

“Here girls,” Caitlyn, our fearless leader announces as my five companions and I pour into the booth. One by one, we take our sitting positions; Caitlyn, Brittany, Jen, Bethany, and Taylor, all single twenty somethings…and me.

I rarely socialize with my younger nursing staff. As a middle manager, I’m professionally responsible for them. I look out for them while holding them accountable. I’ve learned it’s best to maintain boundaries. This is their usual Friday night ritual - clubbing and dancing. Tonight, I finally accepted their invitation. The stress has been overwhelming. I’ve been sleeping in the guest room until I find an apartment. Tom keeps going over the same lame excuses; he’s sorry, it was a lapse of judgment, he loves me, he was overwhelmed by my sexiness during the Cynthia fight, he begs me to stay, blah, blah, blah. Maybe that’s why I’m here tonight. With no social life at all, maybe I just need to be with girls and have fun for one night, even if the girls are a decade younger.

I haven’t been to a night club in years. I had to dig through the back of the closet to find my favorite party dress, a navy blue satin, spaghetti strap, backless mini dress. Fortunately, my figure hasn’t changed since the last time it hugged my body. The half cup push-up bra complements the low neck line. With my long dark hair flowing down, light makeup and dark red lipstick in place, I added the silver hoop earrings, and strap high heels. I ditched the matching clutch purse for a wrist wallet that holds my cell phone, key, ID and credit card, a little cash, and I was ready.

The young nurses slip into our booth, three on one side, then I join the two opposite them. The waitress takes our drink orders. My friends order those fruity high alcohol content cocktails. Caitlyn orders Sex On The Beach, Brittany wants an Alabama Slammer, Jen orders a Long Island Iced Tea. I order the respectable …White Zinfandel. From the end position of the booth bench I’m facing the crowd of people walking back and forth between the bar and dance floor. A young man, must to be early twenties, eyes me over as he approaches. Clean shaven with a large bulk of hair slicked back in a pompadour hair style, he can’t be older than the minimum drinking age. My friends notice as the guy with the Elvis hair gives me a sly smile as if to let me know he is God’s gift to women.

“Listen up, girls,” Caitlyn announces. “We can’t compete with Kiva in the guy department tonight, so the rest of us will just have to settle for her rejects.” The girls whoop and cheer and offer me high fives.

“No worries,” I assure them. “You can have them all.” Our drinks arrive with our bowl of nachos. We talk loudly over the music blaring from the speakers. At first we laugh at some of the lighter moments at work. All of them are good nurses, if not relatively inexperienced. Away from the workplace, I get to see another side of them. Bethany wants to be in a committed relationship but is frustrated she hasn’t yet found a man who feels the same way. Taylor has a crush on a surgery resident. Jen is considering ending her relationship. Caitlyn already ended hers and is in no hurry to jump into another one. I take on the role of the big sister of the group dishing out advice for whatever it’s worth. Already, I’m relaxed and enjoying this. I sip wine and laugh with them, listen to their stories, tell a few jokes and remember that I was exactly like them at their age. With Tom at a conference and Clarissa at a sleepover party, this is just what I needed. The crowd is growing, the dance floor is filling up. The DJ is on a run of 80s music. The drinks flow and our revelry rises as we chit chat, laugh harder, and rate the guys passing by our booth.

“Alright, ladies,” Caitlyn informs, “time to dance.” With my wrist wallet firmly in place, the six of us rise. Again, I take my place at the rear as we form a six member train winding through narrow passageways, squeezing and pushing through densely crowded bodies in a serpentine formation past the bar, beyond the tables, until we’re under the lights of the dance floor. We claim our own private corner, form ourselves into a circle…and we’re off.

Cyndi Lauper’s “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” reverberates all around me. Instinctively, I move to the jingle jangle rhythm, stepping, turning, shaking, clapping. It’s a bit awkward. My young party mates smile and give me looks of approval as if to say, “Kiva is actually here…Go girl!” We circle in more tightly as we belt out together,

Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest o' the world
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls, they wanna have fun

Ok, not bad. Continuing with 80s segment, the DJ segues into Laura Braxxxxn’s “Gloria”, then Whitney Houston’s “I Just Wanna Dance With Somebody”. Now I’m warming up. Next is Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy.” Now I’m really enjoying this. My worries and tension fade. I’m relaxed. My body synchronizes with the rhythm and fast tempo. In my blue dress, my hips sway and shimmy to the beat. I forget I’m still wearing high heels as my feet keep perfect cadence. The six of us pair up, swinging, holding hands clapping, pumping our fists in the air as we belt out the chorus:

Are we gonna let the elevator
Bring us down
Oh, no let's go!
Let's go crazy

Tonight, I’m in a night club and I’m happy. Right now, nothing else matters. We continue on the dance floor for another five or six songs before returning to our booth for a break…and more drinks, as we pack our sweaty bodies together. The girls congratulate me for a successful return to clubbing after a lengthy hiatus with high fives and fist bumps. The waitress brings us another round of drinks. We laugh and chatter but can barely hear each other as I put away my second White Zinfandel.

Brittany asks me a question but I do not hear it. Something straight ahead has caught my attention. I see a line of people sitting and standing at the bar. There is one woman in particular.  I can only see her back, but she looks chillingly familiar. About my size, fit, shoulder length light brown hair. She’s talking to another woman. A handbag is strapped over her shoulder. A button is pinned to the bag. It looks like the button of a university logo….HOLY SHIT!…IT CAN’T BE!…Cynthia? Why would she be here? I don’t see Josh. I can’t see her face. Is it her?

“Kiva?” Brittany asks, repeating her question “what’s your favorite restaurant?”

“Uh…Alfredo’s,”…best authentic Mexican food in the city”, I reply without diverting my eyes from their target straight ahead….Cynthia? Really?…Can’t be.

“Come on, ladies,” Caitlyn urges as she springs out of the booth. “Time for round two.” This time, I leave my shoes and I go along with the flock, back to the dance floor which is now a little more crowded than when we left it. We find a relative clearing near a corner of floor and stake our claim. The DJ has now moved on to an eclectic mix. My body is moving but this time, I’m not quite into the spirit of it. My eyes scan the bar. The woman who is possibly Cynthia left her spot. I try looking around the club but the large size of the room and the density of dancers make it very difficult. I notice a guy standing off to the side, next to a male friend, eyeing me. He looks thirtyish, not bad looking. We make eye contact briefly and he gives me a little smile. I do not reciprocate and look away. Now is not the time to be meeting new men. I hoped it wouldn’t happen but he cuts between Bethany and I. He’s in my space and asks with a toothy grin, “Mind if I cut in?” Actually, I do mind but my indifference doesn’t stop him from getting into my space as he begins dancing with me. I respond with the most disinterested uninspired dance in the history of humankind, being careful not to make eye contact. Finally, the song ends and he moves on.

The music selection has now shifted to international styles. Jen, a pretty Latina, takes my arm and we dance the salsa. I’m sure she’s dumbing down to accommodate me as she assumes the male role and I follow her lead. The other girls circle around us and clap. Now I’m having fun again. Really? Cynthia here? What was I thinking? Come on, Kiva, get a grip.

We dance through several more Latin style numbers when the DJ announces it’s time to line dance. My companions and I scramble into formation as The Electric Slide begins. The Electric Slide? I danced to that at weddings and clubs years ago. I didn’t know it was still around. Nevertheless, it’s fun. I’m surprised I still remember how to do it. Right, close, right tap. Left, close, left, tap. Back four steps, tap, step forward, tap, back tap, step forward, kick, turn right, repeat.

You can't see it
It's electric!
You gotta feel it
It's electric!
Ooh, it's shakin'
It's electric!

From my shifting positions in the line, I view the club from changing vantage points. The temptation is too great. I can’t resist the opportunity to look for Cynthia. I survey the bar but I don’t see her. Maybe she left. I look among the tables but there are so many bodies here. Right, close, right, tap and…there she is! Or at least someone who might be her. At a table with her female friend. As I move and other people move in front of me, I only catch fleeting glimpses. Is that Cynthia? Why? It doesn’t make sense.

The Electric Slide is over and the DJ comes up with another line dance, Cotton Eyed Joe. Fuck that. There’s no way I’m dancing to Cotton Eyed Joe. Besides, I have more important things to do. As my party lines up, I break off and head back to the booth alone where I order another wine. I’m a little sweaty in my blue dress and the break feels good. My eyes lock into the table of interest. I watch…and I drink. Right now, I hate the world. I hate My husband. I hate Cynthia.

Once again. I can only see her from behind. Her shape, her hair is just like Cynthia’s. There’s the unmistakeable college logo. How can she not be Cynthia? Easily. A lot of people are from that school. A lot of women have light brown hair like that. I’ve got to find out.

As I finish my current glass of wine, I see a man approach the two women. A big rugged guy. Dark hair. A beard. A button up shirt and Chino pants. Maybe they know each other. No. They’re introducing themselves. The women stay seated while the guy is standing. The three of them are chit chatting. Interesting. He seems to be paying more attention to Cynthia. Where is Josh? This could be juicy….That’s not Cynthia, Kiva. Stop being stupid.

Their conversation goes on for several minutes as I put down another glass of wine. The man motions with his hands that he’s going to the bar and asks what would they like to drink. As he leaves the two women alone, I see my chance. Is that Cynthia? I’m going to find out once and for all.

As I leave my booth and head toward this woman, I feel a twinge of unsteadiness. I know I’ve already had more than enough wine. As I get closer, it is still difficult to tell from behind. Now she is only fifteen feet away, then ten, then five, then one, then….”Excuse me,” I call out. She turns. The moment of truth is here. We are face to face. And she is….definitely NOT Cynthia. What the fuck is wrong with me? There’s nothing else to do now except try to socially salvage this one.

“I noticed your school logo,” I tell her. “Are you a student there?”

“I was,” she answers, “but I’ve graduated.”

“I see,” I reply. “You remind me of a friend who went there.”

“Oh really? What’s her name?”

“Cynthia Garrison. She was a cheerleader. Do you know her?”

“The name doesn’t ring a bell. When did she graduate?”

“About twelve years ago.”

“No,” the woman giggles. “That was wayyyy before my time.”

Well, that was awkward. Looking even more like an ass, I engage in small talk for another minute. As I turn to leave, I literally bump into the man who here a few minutes ago.

“Well hello, ma’am,” he says with a full glass in each hand.

“Hi,” I return.

Up close, I can see that he looks to be about 40 years old, 6 foot and powerfully built but with a protruding beer gut. The hair and beard are brown and later I’d notice a bald spot on his crown. Not really my type.

“Here ya go ladies,” he says as he places their drinks on the table. The two of us are standing as he turns to me.

“My name is Mac.”

“I’m Kiva.”

“Well Kiva, excuse me while I call the cops,” he says as he mock calls on his cell phone. “You know it’s illegal to look as good as you.”

Oh, cringe.

He continues, “I thought this place was a club but now I see it’s a museum because I'm looking  at a lovely piece of art.”

Double cringe.

“Would you mind grabbing on to my arm so I can tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel.? I see your glass is empty. Hey bartender, give this beautiful lady whatever she’s drinking.”

Before I know it, I’m holding another full glass of Zinfandel. The two women invite us to sit with them. Now the situation is really awkward. I’m in a foursome conversation with three strangers. I decide to chat for another minute, then gracefully leave. The wine is really kicking. I’m laughing loudly at bad jokes. Crazy thoughts are running through my head. I think of Tom and how he betrayed me online and his attraction to Cynthia and how he secretly enjoyed seeing me humiliated. I think of Cynthia and what she did to me. As I’m howling it up with my three new friends, I look at the woman resembling Cynthia. Now my alcohol fueled mind imagines she IS Cynthia. Through the smiles and laughter, I fantasize jumping across the table and tearing her apart. Pulling out her hair. Scratching up her face. The bitch.

I notice Mac is directing most of his attention toward me. Of the three women in his company, I can tell I’m the one he prefers. Ha! I’m winning. A guy thinks I’m more attractive than Cynthia. I know it’s not Cynthia but she’ll do as a stand in. If the real Cynthia were here, I’d beat her do.

Mac is starting to look more attractive to me. He said he’s divorced and runs a business selling tractors. I try to avoid giving information about myself but I’m thinking maybe I should meet more people outside of my sphere. He is so focused on me now, the other two chicks may as well disappear. Finally, it happens.

“Kiva, would you like to dance?”

I nod. Ha! Point, set, and match. Take that, Cynthia. I bet I could steal Josh if I wanted.

Mac takes my hand and we carve our way into what is now a throng of people dancing and bouncing, until we find our space on the floor. The song selection seems to be R&B. We face each other and dance to Arethra Franklin’s “Respect”. It’s pretty much standard stuff. Mac’s not a bad dancer. We move in rhythm without any physical contact. Next was Tina Turner’s music. For some reason, I found myself stretching my face just inches to his and mouthing the chorus:

“You Better Be Good To Me”

The DJ calls a break. We head back to my booth where I left my shoes. I try to hide that my gait isn’t normal. The booth is empty. I have no idea where Caitlyn and my group have gone. Mac hands me another drink. I sip about half of it as we talk some more. Finally, I tell him it’s been nice meeting him and wish him a good night. I hadn’t realized the music restarted.

“One more dance?” Mac asks.

The music is now some loud techno/electronica. The atmosphere feels much more frenzied than before as the lights and lasers flash frantically, splashing over the packed surging bodies.
My partner and I clap and sway our hips in front of each other. The music thumps right through my body. I look up and see the the tiny twirling spots of lights on the ceiling. My tensions melt away. My limbs move, my hips gyrate as if under a hypnotic spell. I feel great. Mac and I pick up the pace. Delirious bodies close in from around us. It’s all so dizzying.

Mac has moved behind me, placing his hands on my hips as we sway together. I can feel his beard like prickle on the back of my neck. The beer belly presses onto my lower back. He reeks of sweat and cheap cologne as he whispers something about how beautiful I look. I feel something else as he tries to grind his crotch against my ass. I pull his hands apart from my hips and slip away from his grasp like a wrestler. We continue dancing to the pulsing, throbbing, ear splitting music for another fifteen minutes. Lights relentlessly flash everywhere. It doesn’t feel right. I’m getting this foreboding feeling. My movements are uncoordinated and I’m stumbling everywhere. I’m lightheaded.

“Excuse me, sir,” I tell the man. “I have to leave now.”

The electronica music stops. The DJ announces a slow dance.

“Can you stay for one more, darlin,? My I have the privilege of a last slow dance?”

“Last one,” I tell him. I latch my hands around his neck. I feel one of his big sweaty hands on the upper bare part of my back and the other hand on my lower back over the dress. His hot breath blows on my collarbone as our hips sway in unison. I see now that this guy is actually pretty gross. I think I had six glasses of wine but I’ve lost count. I know I’ll hate myself tomorrow, but right now, I can barely stay awake. He kisses me on the top of my head while he slides his hands onto my ass and kneads it. He pulls my butt closer to him while grinding his cock against my crotch. That does it.

“We’re done,” I tell him as I once again pull away from his arms. I can barely see straight as I wobble back to the booth to retrieve my shoes. The idiot follows.

“One more?” he asks.

“No,” I firmly respond as I put on my heels.

“Just one more?”

“I said, NO!”

I walk past the bar and toward the exit trying my best to not look like the inebriated mess that I am. Finally, out the door and into the night air. I take a deep breath and try to figure out how I’m going to get home while intoxicated. I can handle it, I tell myself. Fuck, who am I kidding? I was an ER nurse. That’s what all the drunk drivers say. I’ll wait for one of my girls.

“Kiva?” A male voice calls. Oh fuck, it’s Mac. He followed me outside. “Look,” he says, “I had a very nice time tonight and would very much like to see you again. If you had enough of dancing, I thought we could go back to my place. You know, we can talk where it’s quiet and get to know one another better.”

“I told you,” I snarled. “I’m leaving. I’m going home.”

“Well sugar, I don’t think you’re in any shape to drive. Here, let me take you home.”

He reaches to grab my arm but I pull it away and try to scurry down the steps to the parking lot. The heels and the alcohol take over as I trip on the last step and fall on my ass, letting out a shriek.

“I got you, honey,” Mac declares. “You’ll be just fine.”

A large pair of hands descends and lifts me up by the arm pits. The next thing I know is that I’m upside down. My hair is hanging straight down toward the asphalt and I see the parking lot beneath me moving. That’s when I realize that I’m hoisted over his shoulder and being…carried.

“My Ford F-250 truck is over here, sweet cakes. I got plenty of room in the cab.  I’ll take you back to my place where you can get some rest and freshen up.”

I try to scream but can only get out some weak moans. “No, please put me down,” I beg.

“No worries, honey. We had fun tonight but the night’s still young.”

I’m in a cold panic. I can’t make a sound. I feel like I’ll pass out.

“Kiva?” a woman’s voice calls. “Kiva, is that you? Kiva, ANSWER ME!”

I’m not sure who’s voice it is. I don’t think it’s one of my nurses. I see a pair of long legs and boots. I can’t see further.

It IS Kiva! What the FUCK! Kiva, what’s going on? Do you know this man? KIVA, ANSWER! DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN? SAY SOMETHING.

I suck in air and try to find my vocal cords before gasping out the word, “HEELLLLP”.

“Alright, mister,” the woman scolds. You let her go immediately. I got a picture of your face and license plate. Put her down, NOW!

“What’s your problem, lady? I’ll take good care of her.”

“I’m done talking,” she growls. Next, I hear a smacking sound of a fist crashing into a jaw. Mac’s grip on me loosens and I’m sliding down his back. A long leg with a boot kicks upward and my captor doubled over, letting out an “Oooommph” as I tumble onto the asphalt.

Lying on my side, I’m confused and disoriented. I here a man say, “Holy Shit, did you see that. That chick just kicked some guy in the balls.” Mac is doubled over. Then I see…her. I see, the long legs, the blonde hair, the statuesque figure….It’s Luanne?  Luanne? Yes, no doubt about it. She takes a step back, then delivers a roundhouse kick to the head, sending Mac sprawling on his back. She plants her boot on his neck and screams, “YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU SO MUCH LAY A FINGER ON HER, I’LL TAKE YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!

She heads over to me. “Kiva, are you ok? Let’s get you up.”

I don’t understand it. This makes no sense. I’m not even sure I know where I am. I’m in some kind of neverland. Now I get it. Luanne wants to fight me. I stagger to my feet. My slurred words are barely intelligible.

“Luanne,” I garble, “if you wanted a rematch, you could’ve just called me. You didn’t need to beat up my man.”

She stares at me and says calmly, “Kiva, you’re drunk. Richard and I will take you home. He’ll be out here in a minute. Clarissa and Madison are at a sleepover party. This was our night out. I’ll pick up Clarissa and bring her to you in the morning. Let’s go. I’ll let your friends know you’re with me.”

“With you? The great Luanne? The perfect mom? My son won this. My daughter was first place in that. Aren’t we just the greatest?  Alright Luanne, you want a rematch, you got it. Let’s do it right now.”

I stagger to my feet make a fist, then teeter around. “Get ready, Luanne. I’m coming at you.”

“Kiva, please stop. You need to get home.”

I stumble toward Luanne with my right hand cocked. I see three Luanne’s. I throw a big looping punch that travels aimlessly through the air. Luanne doesn’t even move as my fist misses her by a foot. The momentum of the swing spins me around before I topple back into the asphalt to the laughter of several curious onlookers. I look up to see Luanne with a sad expression shaking her head.

Flat on my back, I tell her, “I don’t  know what you hit me with, but I guess we’re even.”

It’s morning. I’m in my bed and I feel like shit. I smell like dirt and sweat. My head is pounding. I’m wearing just panties. My blue party dress is folded over the chair. I vaguely remember Luanne putting me to bed. She’ll be here with Clarissa soon. I force myself out of bed and into the shower. I don’t remember everything from last night. I just know that Luanne saved me and I made a complete horse’s ass of myself. I take a shower, drink some coffee, pop some ibuprofen, and wait. The doorbell rings.

I barely open it when Clarissa gallops in. “Mommy, we had fun. Come on Maddie, I’ll show you my bedroom.” The girls scamper off. The two of us are alone, face to face.

“Look, Luanne,” I say, “Let’s get this over with. I’m a whore. I’m a cheap skank. Go ahead. You can say it.”

She pauses, looks at me and softly replies, “No, I’m not going to say it. I don’t believe it’s true. Something happened. You’re going through a rough spell. I can tell.”

“Well, yeah, but…”

“You don’t have to say anything. If you ever want to talk, you have my number. I’ll buy you lunch.”

This is hardly the same Luanne I fought at the dance studio. I’m genuinely touched by her concern. “Thanks,” I say to her, “I think I’d like that….Luanne? Why did you rescue me like you did last night. I was almost unconscious. God knows what that guy would have done. I mean, you put yourself out there and beat the shit out of him.

Luanne stands expressionless as we look at each other’s eyes. I see her eyes begin to tear. After a few moments, she breaks the silence while keeping her voice low.

“I was date raped once.”

Again, there is silence. My eyes now tear. Slowly, we approach each other. We hug.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #127 on: December 10, 2021, 09:27:06 PM »
Tremendous! Really interesting and fun.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2022, 02:29:50 AM »
Chapter 11: Love, Death, and Lies 3

Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before
Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar
And you'll live as you've never lived before
Softly, deftly, music shall caress you
Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you
Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind
In this darkness which you know you cannot fight
The darkness of the music of the night
-Andrew Lloyd Webber, from ‘Phantom of the Opera’

“He’s just a friend,” I explain. “That’s all. A friend…And I don’t mean a friend with benefits…I don’t do that…. But Good Lord, Kelli, you should see this guy. He’s got this gorgeous face and a killer body. I mean it’s a body to die for…We’re just friends. I wouldn’t even consider dating him. He’s several years younger than me and a womanizer. I know he has banged some of the girls at work. But that’s his business. We’re just friends.” Kelli slowly nods as the waitress places down two glasses of ice water. I hadn’t seen Kelli in awhile so it was nice to catch up over lunch.

“You know,” I continue, “I couldn’t stand the guy. He had been chasing after me for months, even though he knew I was married. And I kept telling him to get lost. Then one day, we were both working on the Rapid Response Team. I was having an awful day. He could tell I was stressed out and invited me to lunch. I thought, why not? Maybe it’d help to just talk to someone. So the two of us went down to the cafeteria and…ya know what? We had a really nice conversation. I learned some new things about him and he was so attentive to me. Just a really nice guy. And Lord knows, I can use a new friend, so we exchanged cell phone numbers.”

“He called me a few days later to play tennis. And Kelli, you should’ve seen him. He showed up in these cute white shorts. His legs and his butt we’re just adorable. And the way his tennis shirt showed off his chest and arms, I said to myself, ‘Whoa Kiva, slow down girl.’ But we had fun. He asked if I’d go see a movie with him that night. I told him I’d go only if he could beat me in a tennis match. So we had this little friendly competition. Well, he beat me two sets to one. No wonder. He was so hot, I had a hard time focusing on the tennis ball. But hey, at least I had something to do Saturday night.”

“I’m sure you really wanted to win,” Kelli responds, although I’m not sure why she sounds sarcastic.

“Well, we had a nice time at the movies. Afterward, we had a few drinks, then Frank took me home. He was a perfect gentleman. Nothing happened. I repeat, NOTHING HAPPENED. If Frank planned to boink me, he would have tried a while ago.”

“Does Tom know you’re spending so much time with your new..um…friend,” Kelli asks. Clearly, she’s not getting it.

“Who cares?” I retort. “It’s my life now. I’ll spend time with anyone I want.”

“Does Frank know about your fight hobby?”

“Yes, I told him, but I suspect he already knew….Here’s the funny thing. Last week, Frank and I went to the gym to work out together and…Kelli, why are you shaking your head?…Well, anyway, we both went through our workout routines and…Good heavens, you should have seen him in his tank shirt, all sweaty and muscles bulging and all…Ok, here’s where things start to get really interesting. After our workouts, Frank informs me he’s a member of a fight club. It’s guys who get together and wrestle or box or fight MMA. Well, Frank was a college wrestler, and he tells me he has a wrestling match the next day against a guy from another club. They reserved the combat room at the gym and Frank is going to go up against this guy. And he’s telling me all this and then he says that…he wanted me…to be there.”

“Well, I couldn’t believe it. He said usually only guys watch the fights but sometimes they let fighters bring one female each to come and watch. And he chose me. The fight was the next day, so I said, ‘Of course I’ll be there’.” So that night, I’m lying in bed and all I can think about is Frank in his scivvies wrestling another man and me at the side of the mat watching him. I couldn’t sleep. I got these images in my mind. I’m tossing and turning. I’m sweating. Well, the next thing you know, I’m changing the sheets.”

“The next day at work, I had a hard time concentrating. All I can think about is Frank wrestling in front of my eyes and me being his invited guest. At one point at work, Frank and I briefly passed each other and…get this,…he winks at me.”

“After work, I put on a floral pink V-neck top, cropped designer jeans, and casual sneakers, let in the babysitter and went to the gym. I’m so nervous as I open the door to the combat room. Inside, I see a group of seven or eight guys. And there’s Frank in his warmup suit. He comes over to me and introduces me to his friends. There’s something sexy about being the lone woman in a group of male fighters. I can tell they’re eyeing me over as if to say, “So this is Frank’s girl.” I overheard one of them say to him, ‘you got a nice babe.’” There’s this huge mat spread across the floor and I’m thinking, this is it. This is where they’re going to settle it.”

“We’re all just standing around waiting for Frank’s opponent to show up when the door swings open and a group of guys swagger in. They’re all wearing street clothes except one guy in a sweat suit. He’s about Frank’s size, maybe a little bigger. He’s blond, high cheek bones, looks powerfully built. Behind him is a woman, the only female in their group. She’s also blonde, and quite pretty. The two groups meet and we all introduce each other. I learn Frank’s opponent is named Sven and I presume he’s Swedish.

“‘Hi, I’m Elsa,’ the woman informs me. ‘I’m Sven’s girlfriend’”

“‘I’m Kiva. I’m Frank’s gir-…uh,,,friend.’ Oh, man, I can’t believe I almost said that.”

“‘Well, it looks like our boys are going to tangle,’ she said with a pleasant soft voice. “How long have you and your man been together?”

“‘Uh,..we’ve been friends for awhile but we recently started exploring our relationship,’” I said. “Well, that was awkward.”

“‘Well, Good Luck,’ Elsa said. ‘It’s nice to meet you, Kiva…and may the better man win.”

“I wanted to be nice to this woman. I was cordial. But it hit me. We are two women from opposing tribes. We were brought here specifically as representative females to witness which man will be the alpha male. One of us would see her man raise his arms in victory. The other would see her man defeated on the mat. I got so nervous, I was almost shaking.”

“So Frank is your man?” Geez, Kelli seems so incredulous.

“No, no, no. As I said, he’s just a friend. But he invited me to come watch him. He could have asked any girl but he chose me. I was there for him.”

“And you haven’t wondered why? He’s spending all this time with you for a reason. You haven’t thought about his intentions?” Kelli asks.

“Look, we’re just having fun and enjoying each other’s company. That’s all….Soooo, Kelli, let me tell you about the match. So, Frank sets up a folding chair for me on his side of the mat. I mean,..he is so considerate. Then, I’m sitting there with his gym bag. He starts stretching. Across, the mat, I see Sven doing the same with Elsa beside him. Then…then…then..Frank takes off his warm up suit…and…he’s standing in front of me…in these tight little black briefs…I don’t even know how to describe it. The body is absolutely ripped. Not an ounce of fat. So svelte, so sexy. Everything just perfect. The dark skin, the body, the fluid movement….And the face! Classic cheekbones, the dark hair is grown out and now flows behind him, the soft goatee around those luscious lips. And the hazel eyes, so piecing but gentle. He does a few more stretches in his briefs, then bends over and whispers in my ear, ‘You’re the best nurse ever. I couldn’t have asked for a better cornerwoman. Thanks for coming.’ Can you believe it? He thanked me for watching him wrestle. The guy who was the referee motions the wrestlers to go to the center of the mat. I see Sven is already there with Elsa behind him. And then, Kelli, wait till you hear this…Frank takes me by the hand, directs me up out of the chair, and leads me to the center of the ring with him. I’m trying so hard not to look giddy but I’m like floating on air as we go to meet his opponent.”

“So there we were, the four of us. Two gladiators and their women. Sven was also stripped down into black briefs. He looked like a strong guy but his body didn’t have great muscle definition and his pale and pasty skin was absolutely no match for Frank. I almost felt sorry for him. The referee gets between the couples and runs over the rules. The match would end in submission or a long ten second pin. As the ref is talking, I’m behind Frank. I didn’t even think about it but I start massaging him with my hands. I’m squeezing and kneading his neck, his traps, his deltoids. I never had my fingers on a specimen like that before. But, you know, I’m the cornerwoman. I’m just doing my job.”

“The referee orders Elsa and I off the mat and I reluctantly leave my warrior and return to my chair. But before I left, Frank gives me a kiss. It wasn’t much, just a little peck on the top of the head. But it was so sweet. I mean, I really, really couldn’t believe this was happening. I sat down and watched the two warriors face each other waiting for the ref to give the signal. I couldn’t stand the anticipation. My heart was racing. It’s funny. There I was watching a fight instead of being in it. Now I know how my soon to be ex felt. Except that piece of shit secretly wanted me to lose. Then I thought what if Frank loses? I couldn’t bear the idea.”

“Then it happened. The referee blows a whistle and the two men circle each other. It was like the most exciting thing I’ve ever seen. Frank moves like a cat. The guys are feeling out each other, then they lock up. You should have heard the grunts and groans as their faces grimaced and they pushed against each other, grabbing, struggling, maneuvering for control. With neither one taking charge, they released and backed up, then they lunged at each other. So, Frank completely ducks under this guy’s arms, swings behind him, lifts him up by the waist, and takes him down. And I just scream out, ‘Go Frank! That’s it baby doll!’. It like just kinda came out. A little embarrassing ‘cause, y’know, we’re not really dating.”

“So, Sven is face down on the mat and my guy is on top of him. The Swede tries to get away but Frank is just riding him. No matter what he does, Frank is all over him. He tried standing up, but Frank scissors a leg and he falls on his belly again. He tries a sit out, but Frank outmaneuvers him and he goes nowhere. Frank is just swarming all over this guy. I see Sven’s face getting red. He’s frustrated and knows he’s getting dominated. I look over and see Elsa and she has this worried expression on her face. But me? I’m just loving it!”

I’m not sure why Kelli doesn’t seem particularly enthused but I continue my story. “Frank is wearing this big blond guy down and everyone knows it. As soon as the poor schmuck escapes, Frank takes him down again. It’s just a matter of time. We can all tell. At one point, Frank had him down on his belly with both arms hooked and Frank’s hands behind his head in a full nelson, driving the head into the mat. I thought ‘Oh my God, this is it. We’re going to have a submission. Then…Frank looks over at me and guess what he does?…He smiles and winks at me. And I’m just bouncing up and down unable to conceal my excitement.”

“You don’t say, Kiva,” Kelli deadpans. “You need a cold shower just thinking about.”

“Oh Kelli, you had to have been there.”

“So, we’re waiting for big ol’ Sven to cry ‘Uncle’ but the Swede manages to get some wiggle room and rolls to his side, relieving pressure off his neck. Frank releases and the two guys are rolling on the mat, then Frank went for some kind of choke hold, then…and then,…that bastard Sven elbows Frank in the balls. Nobody but me saw it. The dickhead. Cheating was the only chance he had. Well, I see Frank doubled over on his knees. So the blond asshole gets behind Frank, seizes his head in a reverse chin lock, and jams his knee between my man’s shoulder blades. I look at Frank and I see his beautiful face being squeezed. And I know he sees me. And then I hear, ‘Do you give?’. I thought, No…No. I’m sweating profusely and I think I’m about to pee myself. It can’t be. I start screaming over and over, Frank! Frank, FFRRAAANNNK! And that fucking Sven, he looks right at me and gives me this evil grin like he’s saying, ‘Look at your man suffering.’ And I see Elsa screaming, ‘Oh yeah, baby. You got him.’ Oh no, Frank. This can’t be happening. I put my hand out to him. I cheer for him. I have to do something. Anything. Oh baby, be strong for me.”

“Well, it seemed like it took forever, but…Frank escapes. He arched his back, wriggled, got his arm under his opponent’s arm, and got loose. But it wasn’t over. Sven still had the advantage. He gets on top of Frank in a cross body press trying for a pin. Frank’s on his back with this big lug lying across his chest who keeps trying to immobilize him grabbing for a leg hook, pinning the arms. But Frank keeps fighting it. He digs his feet in, pushes up and slides a few inches. Repeatedly, his shoulders go down and the referee counts causing my heart to palpitate with each near pin fall. But Frank keeps fighting, struggling, pushing, sliding. A few inches here. A few inches there. Each thrust getting his body closer to the edge of the mat. Closer to…me.”

“I see him huffing and gasping, groaning and moaning. Every muscle contracting. Getting closer to the edge of the mat. Closer. ‘Come on Frank. You’re almost there. Come to me, my love, er friend.” Closer, closer, then…he does it! He reaches out his arm and touches the bare tile floor beyond. ‘You did it! You’re home with me! Now, go finish him off. I’ll wait for you here.”

“Well, Frank wasn’t still out of the woods. The ref brings them to the center puts them in a referee’s position and orders Frank on his hands and knees and Sven on top of him in the offensive position. He blows the whistle and just like that, Frank spins out in a flash and escapes. He and Sven spring to their feet. Sven charges, but Frank is ready. He does his patented duck under, gets behind the dumb blond guy, wraps his arms around his waist and arches back into a German suplex. Frank’s friends and I let out a big cheer. Frank springs to his feet. Sven is stunned. When the Swede gets up, Frank moves right it with one arm in the crotch and another hooking the armpit and he lifts the big dumbass off his feet. As I’m biting my nails, Frank is holding this hunk of meat chest high. He looks unsteady at first, then twists and slams the pant load into the mat while coming down on top of him with his own weight. Sven let’s out this big, ‘OOOOMMPH’ as he gets crushed. The room went pretty silent for a moment. We all knew big Sven was not getting up. Frank finishes him off. He hooks the leg, wraps an arm around the neck, then clasps his hands together into a tight cradle pin. The ref and Frank’s friends start the count. I felt this enormous relief, like all the tension just melted away. I’m screaming out the count. I see Frank grind his teeth as he has his man locked up. I see Elsa with her hands over her face. I see Sven helplessly tied up. His head is pulled forward. The free leg just lies there uselessly. The hooked leg is in the air with the foot feebly waving back and forth like it’s waving bye bye to Elsa. Ha Ha, sometimes I crack myself up with the ideas I come up with.”

“The count reaches ten and I scream my head off. Frank gets off his man and the ref raises his hand. I was wondering if these guys do victory poses. Well, I didn’t need to wait long to find out. Frank looks down on the pale defeated man and ….places his foot on the chest and raises his arm. Well I thought I was going to lose it. I get these body blushes right before an orgasm where my skin turns red and I feel warm and tingly all over. Well, right there I get the blushes. Honestly, Kelli, I had to look away and hold my breath to calm myself down. Imagine how embarrassing that would be, exploding at that moment with those guys around.”

“It gets even better, if you can believe it….Well, Frank has his foot planted on the loser’s chest. Then he looks at me and…waves me over to him. Yeah, I mean, he wanted me to join him. So,..I walk out onto the mat. I had already taken my shoes off. Then, I’m standing next to Frank alongside Sven who’s lying on the mat. Well, Frank puts his arm around my waist, points at my feet, and instructs me to place a foot alongside his, joining him in the victory pose. So, I lift up a leg and place my bare foot on the victim’s chest right next to Frank’s foot. I couldn’t believe it. I’m doing a victory pose over a man alongside my man…friend. Frank pulls my body against his and I rest my head on his chest. It was indescribable. The alpha couple. I look at Elsa and she looks like she wants to take my head off. I look down at the humiliated Swede, flat on his back, the eyes were closed but I saw them open a slit. Then I remembered the taunting look he gave me when he thought Frank would submit. So, I gave him a wicked sneering smile like the one he gave me. Next, I slid my foot across his chest and pinched one of his man nipples with my toes. Ha ha, I know, I’m bad but the jerk deserved it.”

“I wished that moment could’ve lasted forever. But it wasn’t to be. Frank and I picked up his belongings. Sven’s friends scraped him off the mat and he and Elsa high tailed it out the door. After Frank washed up, we went out for drinks with his friends. One woman and eight guys, all of us fighters, partying it up. I had to pinch myself to make sure it all wasn’t just a dream.”

“Look Kiva,” Kelli finally responded. I’m glad you had a good time. I get the hotness of watching guys go at it. Believe me, I hadn’t even lived until Jake started fighting nude. I just think a lot happened to you in a short time. You might want to slow it down some.”

“What do you mean?”

Kelli takes a deep breath and is silent for a moment. “Kiva, obviously, I’m not going to tell you what to do. I’m only going to say that when it comes to women fighting, guys can do some really stupid shit. Jake and I went through it. You don’t need me to remind you of the Jolene incident.”

“I know.”

“I guess I’m just hoping you’ll give it some time and try to work it out.”

“I can’t get over what he did to me.”

“Before you go head over heels into a relationship with Frank, you might want to first…”

“I’m not in love with Frank,” I argued. “He’s just a fr…”

“Really?” Kelli looks at me with one eyebrow raised. I know the incredulous look.

“I said I’m not in lo-“ Kelli’s single eyebrow remains fixed.

“Oh shit, you’re right,” I answer. “Who am I kidding?”

For several seconds, neither of us said anything. “Kelli,” I began. “There’s more.”

“When I went home that night, I logged onto the catpin website. There was another crazy message from Gloria. It said, ‘THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING BITCH! STAY AWAY FROM FRANK OR I WILL TEAR YOU APART.’”

“I had been ignoring the Gloria messages. But this time, it just set me off. I replied back, “I’LL SEE ANY GUY I WANT, WHORE. IT’S TIME TO PUT AND END TO YOUR BULLSHIT, YOU PSYCHO SKANK. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT RIGHT IN FRONT OF FRANK SO HE WILL SEE WHO THE BETTER WOMAN IS.’”

“I received a response back, “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.”

“Really?” Kelli asks. “You’re going to fight this woman?”

“Yep,” I reply. “Next Saturday in Frank’s apartment.”

We’re silent again for a minute when Kelli asks, “Are you sure you want to meet this Gloria chick after all the stress your under. She sounds like a psycho.”

“I must,” I answer. “I challenged her.”

“Be careful, Kiva,” Kelli suggests. “We can’t always fight every crackpot out there. Sometimes you have to take the high ground. She’s not worth your time or energy.”

“I know,” I respond, “but she works at my hospital. I’m dying to know who she is.”

“Let me get this straight,” Kelli said. “Gloria works at your hospital but you don’t know her.”

“Apparently not.”

“And she sees you?”

“It seems that way. She always knows when I’m talking to Frank.”

“And you don’t see anyone around that could be her?”

“No. Frank thinks she may be his girl he dated who works in security. We have surveillance cameras all over the hospital. She may be watching me on the monitors.”

“So report her,” Kelli suggested. “She’s misusing surveillance data to personally harass you.”

“I called security,” I explained. “Plenty of women work there but none of them are named Gloria.”

“Creepy, Kiva. This is creepy. And you think going to this apartment is safe?”

“Frank will be there.”

“So,” Kelli summarizes, “You’re going to fight a crazy woman you’ve never seen, who is spying on you, in front of a hot stud who hasn’t made a commitment to you. What attire are you wearing for the fight.”

“Bikini,” I answer as Kelli lets out a groan. “Gloria insisted on it. But after all, Frank wrestled in front of me in these little briefs.”

“Look,” Kelli replies. “Something about this smells bad. If you feel you must fight since you already made the challenge, I understand. But I’d feel better if someone was there to watch your back.”

Why does Kelli have a knack for making sense? I want to trust Frank but…what is our relationship?

“You’re right,” I say to Kelli. “Could you, um…come with me?”

To be continued….

Pic: That’s Frank and I on the right. Sven and Elsa are on the left…Isn’t Frank a dreamboat?

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2022, 04:57:27 PM »
Er, … Kiva? If she works in security, she'll have had self-defence training, you do realize that, don't you?  And she's hardly likely to be petite either. And if in the end Kelli has to pull her off you, you're going to look weak and pathetic in his eyes – and pretty silly too, seeing that you were the one that issued the challenge.
Speaking personally, I'm sure you'd look perfectly adorable, buck naked, slumped with your back to the wall, sobbing your little heart out, the mascara streaming down your cheeks, while Kelli finishes what you started, but I can guarantee you it's not a look he'll like. He likes the strong, confident, cooly efficient Kiva. In fact, if this woman whips you, he'll probably forget about you altogether and hit on Kelli instead. Unless this 'Gloria' whips her as well…
But that's not even the worst that could happen: this woman says Frank enjoys watching her beat up other women. What if she's telling the truth? What if he's setting you up? What if he intercepts Kelli as she's rushing to rescue you and holds her while this woman beats you senseless?
Kelli's right. It smells bad, but you've issued the challenge, so you've more or less got to go through with it. Just make sure you win. That's all I'm saying. Tell Chase I'm counting on him to have you in peak form on fight day. And it wouldn't hurt to ask Kelli to roll with you for a few hours to weed out any weaknesses in your game. You obviously have a huge crush on this guy, and so, evidently, has she, so you've both everything to play for. The prospect of making her crawl, of making her admit you're the better woman, of making her tell him that, may be an appealing one but she's going to be just as determined to do the same to to you, and probably disfigure you into the bargain.
So make sure you win!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2022, 01:48:23 AM »

I didn't think I'd have to deal with this for several more years when my daughter get to be of age to want to start dating. But here I am with Kiva, easily the smartest and most mature of all of my friends, and she sounds like a damn schoolgirl smitten with the captain of the football team.

I don't even know what to say. Kiva is an adult, her marriage is disintegrating and some man...evidently, a drop dead gorgeous man, with a killer body.... who also happens be a doctor.... and is cool with her fighting.... and who, himself, fights. Hell, this seems far less stupid that a lot of the shit I've done in the past and most likely will do in the future.

As she continues on, I know that I'll never be able to talk her out of... mostly because, I know wouldn't be talked out of it and as opposite as we are in many ways, we do share some traits. Although, I never figured lustful impulsiveness would be one of them.

Kiva, then, tells me about, for lack of a better word, a competitor. Shit. This woman works at the hospital with Kiva and she has no idea who this woman is.... and surprise, surprise Dr. McSteamy has no idea either. For the love of God, Kiva, don't try and get in a fight with the woman... Fuck. Too late. This maybe a bad idea... oh, it's definitely a bad idea... a really bad fucking idea, but short of talking her out of it- unlikely, the best I can do is to persuade her to take someone to watch her back. Normally, I'd suggest Tom, but I guess that isn't going to work.

After dismissing my pleas for caution, Kiva fills me in on the details of her impending fight with the mysterious Gloria. Shit. It's next Saturday..... and she just asked me to tag along. I would have preferred if Jake was able to at least be in the area, but he is taking our daughter and a few of her friends on a camping trip.

Looks like I'm still impulsive even if it's not due to lust. I volunteer to go and watch my friend's back. Hopefully, I'll be enough. I'm kind of a bad ass, aren't I?  At least that's what I tell myself. Why in the hell am I getting excited about this? I mean other than Kiva fighting some unknown psycho bitch for what I can only assume will be the rights to Doc Hottie's undivided attention.

As soon as I get in my Jeep I call Jake. "Hey... I.... ummm... sort of .... got myself into... a thing for next Saturday night...." I begin the call with. "No... no, big guy... it's an all girl thing...No! shut up! No you're  not missing out on fight like the one with Hannah- I'm not even fighting... just there for moral support...thanks for understanding, I'll see you at home..." a few small omissions won't hurt anyone... will they? 
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2022, 03:34:03 PM »
Now I'm worried. We've had neither sight nor sound of Kelli or Kiva for weeks now. I'm beginning to think this Doctor Cool's got the pair of them chained up in some dungeon where not even Chase will ever find them, suffering untold torment and affliction. All we can hope now is that one of Elon Musk's duff satellites comes down on top of them and puts them out of their misery.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 08:41:32 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2022, 11:25:08 AM »
Now I'm worried. We've had neither sight nor sound of Kelli or Kiva for weeks now. I'm beginning to think this Doctor Cool's got the pair of them chained up in some dungeon where not even Chase will ever find them, suffering untold torment and affliction. All we can hope now is that one of Elon Musk's duff satellites comes down on top of them and puts them out of their misery.
I hear you. A few of you have asked why my story posts have been less frequent. It’s simple. My daily life is a major source of inspiration but sometimes drains my time and energy. I should have the conclusion to this chapter out next week. I think it will be worth the wait. Yes, it will be sexy and exciting, but it will also be so much more. In fact, it’ll be the kind of story that changes lives. Once it’s out, art and literature will never be the same. The story will offer new insights into human existence. Philosophers and theologians will be studying it for centuries. Those willing to plumb its depths may find hidden clues in understanding the origin of the universe, medical discoveries, world peace, reversing climate change and ending global hunger………..Or maybe not.

For those of you who have been waiting, here are a couple of pics in appreciation: an autographed pic of yours truly and a scene from a neighborhood ladies fight club.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #133 on: February 13, 2022, 12:24:41 PM »
Well that's a relief! The dearth of new insights into human existence has been keeping me awake at night. At last I can sleep soundly, clutching my walnut-framed, autographed portrait of our heroine, my lips pressed to her sweet cheeks.   :-*
(Great outfit, by the way! That's what I want you wearing when you stuff those red panties of Cynthia's right back down her throat.)
Er, and Kelli? Did you just leave her there, chained to the dungeon wall, or is she, too, busy piercing the mysteries of the universe (or the "complex conundrums of the cosmos", as she would doubtless describe them)?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 12:35:52 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2022, 03:49:21 PM »
I know what must have happened: Doctor Death's left Kelli and Kiva tied up in the basement under the watchful eye of his adoring girlfriend, Gloria, while he returns to work as normal. Their plan is to make our heroines fight to the death and for Gloria to finish off the survivor. Only Chase has become suspicious when Kiva hasn't returned home the night before, so he goes to the hospital and follows the doctor home on his lunchbreak. When the doctor returns to work in the afternoon, Chase sneaks past the half-witted Gloria, who's too engrossed in the National Enquirer to hear his paw-steps, and down the stairs where, after four or five hours of dogged chomping, he manages to gnaw through the rope binding Kiva's hands together and release her.
Just at that moment, though, the doctor returns from the hospital sounding his horn (da-da-dee-da-dadada-dee-da-dee-da – Dukes of Hazzard style) to announce his arrival. Gloria runs down the stairs to greet him, and Kiva and Chase sneak out the back, realising they've no time to untie Kelli.
"We'll call for help," they tell the beautiful bound blonde, before running off into the woods to a nearby cabin to call the cops.
Only before the police can surround the building and rescue the sumptious scrapper, the dastardly duo have escaped to Mexico in their Hummer, with our helpless heroine tied up in the boot.
So now we have Kiva back but Kelli's still missing. All we can hope is that in the meantime the devious doctor has developed enough of a crush on the dishy diarist to give her a fighting chance of freedom: "You and Gloria, one on one, no rules, no interference, but you'll have to kill her to go free."
My money's on the lone star lovely but in a fight to the death, as we know from a thousand kung-fu trailers, there can only be one winner, and we have to assume the jealous jezebel will fight tooth and nail for the psycho physician and her place at his side.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 03:54:35 PM by Tiberius J.C. »