News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sasha' Letter: Confessions of a Vampire (Extremely Heavy Content)

• 16 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: Sasha' Letter: Confessions of a Vampire (Extremely Heavy Content)
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 03:35:09 AM »
 I greatly appreciate that, Laurie. This is one of my own favorite stories and Sasha's been a part of my "Angel of Death" series as a villain of sorts, but I gave her a spin off that portrayed her as a hero and explains why she has the motives she does in that series. You've dazzled all of us with your own wonderful work, so I'm honored an author of your caliber would compliment a work of mine. Thanks.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: Sasha' Letter: Confessions of a Vampire (Extremely Heavy Content)
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 02:03:20 PM »
I greatly appreciate that, Laurie. This is one of my own favorite stories and Sasha's been a part of my "Angel of Death" series as a villain of sorts, but I gave her a spin off that portrayed her as a hero and explains why she has the motives she does in that series. You've dazzled all of us with your own wonderful work, so I'm honored an author of your caliber would compliment a work of mine. Thanks.

Howard, I said it before 'n I'll say it again. I am so not in your league or Joni's or Gemma's or Ms. Jenn's. I'm a student learning from the masters.   :)  I'm just getting back into writing. I wrote one story. I loved every minute of it but it was really hard to do, a big challenge. I was lucky, I was able to write about something I know, with lots of encouragement 'n inspiration. All of you are so amazingly consistent time after time, every new story you write raises the bar, as Joni says. When I read one of your new stories or chapters I think, there's no way to can get any better than the last one. But it always does! THAT'S a great writer!!! I can only hope I can be half as consistent as all of you!!!

huggggzzzzz   :-* :-*

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars