News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Back at the Amazon Stadium

• 7 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Back at the Amazon Stadium
« on: June 01, 2011, 10:46:12 PM »
“So what kind of rules do you have? That women do what they are told and speak when they are spoken to? That is out of the Ark. ” I was angry just furious.

“Yes they are the rules. Some of them.  There are more too. Like it or lump it, Jenn” Will didn’t give an inch. “They aren’t just my rules, they are the clubs. The other women don’t complain.”

“Oh yes they do! They just aren’t upfront like I am.”

“They know better than to complain, they know what to do, you need to learn too. Like the lady said, they’re the rules. And as the lady said so say I.” Will turned on his heels and walked, “And if you’re coming to the bar tomorrow night you’d better obey those rules.

“Fuck you” I muttered under my breath; I was just furious with his attitude.

“But not so furious as to say it to his face. Oh no!” my dark side hissedl
I was wrong, Will’s attitude didn’t come from the Ark ; it came from the days men regarded women as things, as their belongings. And that wasn’t the attitude for me. But it was worse. We had met for a coffee after work and now I had to pick up the tab. And I just knew the snooty waitress would gossip about me and how I’d stuffed yet another relationship. “Are you so shallow, so desperate for praise, that you worry about what the waitress says? “ the dark side never gave me a break.

I fumed. It wasn’t just the waitress, it was what she would tell everyone. I’d lose whatever cred I still had.  I just knew I‘d have to find another cafe. And that totally pissed me off. Unless, I thought, I could get Will back. Then the waitress wouldn’t gossip.

“You mean after all you said, you’re going to crawl to him” the dark side was incredulous. “Are you that desperate for a guy, that hungry for cock that you’ll do as he says?”

“Nope, I’m going to fight another round at the Amazon Stadium, I just know Will will be there, and I’ll make sure he will be by telling one of the girls- there’s that Deb I met at the bar- she’s a biker’s girl, about the fight and inviting her and her guy. That will bring Will along. Anyway I want a fight. I want to let off some steam. I just know that I can trash that blonde bitch they have me fighting. She’s all boobs and butt. Pretty and pretty useless. Hell I can’t even remember the trash’s name,” I had to think for a moment- – Sonya Donaldson?  No, Sonya Davidson.  Yeah, that’s it, but screw her, she’s still trash.”

My dark side made its usual comment about me only knowing one way of solving a problem- by fighting. I shrugged, so what? I’d feel better when I’d beaten this bitch up, I’d impress Will and I’d get paid. Trifecta!

I decided not to go to the bar the next night as Will and I had originally planned. Let him stew. I went out with some of the girls from work. I had a good time with them. I met some cool guys. And Will rang me on my cell. “Where are you Jenn, what’s all that noise? “

“Out, it’s the band””

“But I thought we had a date at the bar”

“You told me not to come unless I’d obey your rules. So I didn’t go there.”

“But...”

“Like you said they’re the rules” I hit the end button.

He rang back almost immediately. He was upset, even hurt and apologetic.

Trifecta again!

The week after that was my match night. It felt different not to have Will in my corner as he had been the last few times. I’d asked Deb Osborn and Cassie instead and they agreed to help and they both brought a guy along. Deb had her man Joe- as I said a biker and a  good friend of Will’s and Cassie had her latest guy- I couldn’t keep up with her boyfriends, if you could call them that- so many seemed one night stands.

But  Deb was different, I didn’t know her that well, we chatted at biker meets, at the bar where Will had taken me, she had introduced me to some of the other girls there, and yes she had helped me a bit by telling me more of that biker code that I so hated.

The reason I wanted her along was her Joe was one of Will’s closest buddies. I managed to get Joe a ringside seat- next to Deb and Cassie; almost where Will usually sat. I just knew that would get back to Will too.

I stood in the ring ready in t shirt and shorts. I looked at my enemy, the silly bitch was in a white thong bikini; I just knew she did that to impress the guys. I’d watched some of her fights on vids; I’d seen her in action here. I just knew I had her measure. The emcee began his introductory spiel. I looked around, smiling at Deb and Cassie and then at their guys. I looked further up, there was Will, near the back of the stadium, he had a girl with him- after a moment or two I recognised her, Kristy Moore a wimpy girl from the biker bar; she did what she was told. She didn’t have a guy- I knew she’d been dumped by her man a month or so before and I just knew Will had got her along to bait me. I told myself it wasn’t going to work.

I ignored my dark side telling me that Will and I were finished, that he’d date this wimp instead. “Not after I’ve finished with Davidson he won’t. He'll be so hungry for me. He is always horny when I fight. And more so when I win.” I just knew I could pound the wimp anyway. And I made a note to do so soon. The dark side was not impressed, raving on yet againl about me having no answer except fighting. I told it to shut up, that it was a cracked record. And who cared if it were right, I was going to have fun pounding this wimpy blonde. The bell rang. I walked to the centre of the ring, shook hands with Davidson as the ref prattled on and walked back to my corner.

Some guys cheered for Davidson who stupidly bent her head, cupped her big –and probably enhanced – boobs and kissed each one in turn. Her stupid smirk turned to a squeal of pain as I stepped forward and fired a punch to her right boob. “Hey you hit me, I wasn’t ready” she whined.

“So what the bell had rung,” I said punching her other boob.

Davidson stepped back, her eyes wide, she punched at my boobs. “How’s that bitch?”

I didn’t waste my breath replying; I didn’t want to talk; I just want to hurt. And I did, slamming my right fist into her ribs. She tried to parry my left as it curled into her other side, but left her open for a second jab from my right, aimed again at her boobs.

Davidson gasped; she was hurt, yes, this early in the match! I tried not to smile as I closed on her, ready to jab again. Her sudden kick aimed for the side of my knee sent me scurrying back. It hit, hard, but perhaps not as hard as she had hoped. I swung round to her side and fired a left right combo- left at her boobs and right at her belly, trying to work the areas I’ve already hurt. She stepped back almost avoiding me. My blows didn’t hurt her nearly as much as they should have; but she grunted and groaned as if I’d damaged her badly- she was playing to the crowd more than the ref. And it worked; there was a barrage of cat calls and abuse as I closed in. Her hands went up defensively. She parried punches, she stopped me getting her in a bear hug, and as my arms were still extended from trying to grab her, she took some punches at me. For a moment I was on the defensive. I tried to fend her attacks off- she was hammering my upper body, she was hurting me. It was me who was groaning. And they weren’t’ fake groans. Her punches were weakening me.

She got too confident, she wasn’t defending properly. Sure she parried my punches, she got through my defences sometimes with her own punches but I just knew she wasn’t looking below. Taking full advantage I fired a kick which slammed into her tummy.

Even now, years later I still smile as I remember the expression of surprise and then pain and then distress wash over her face. It was as if she didn’t think it could have happened. She staggered, she doubled over. And suddenly I heard Will’s roar. “Get her Jenn pound her gut.” I just knew then I had him back- I’d deal with that wimpy fluff Kristy Moore later. In the meantime I had Davidson to deal with. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head up and slamming my knee into her gut again!

She wavered; I just knew she came close to collapsing then. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, her hot breath washed over my face. I smelt her fear, her panic. I tried to push her back against the ropes; I wanted her in the turnbuckle. There I could pound her just as I wished.  The bitch reminded me she wasn’t finished yet by firing an upper cut into my tummy. She hurt; she had already hurt me there. This came close to winding me. I gasped, I let go of her hair.  She wriggled out of my trap.   We both stood gasping for a moment.  I attacked, I hadn’t fully recovered but I just knew she was in a worse way than I was. I hit at her, she dodged my punch to her head but not my real blow to her side. She groaned. She staggered, she tried to slip away, out to the centre of the ring.

I smiled, I had her and I’d corner her. I closed again, sending several swift sparring punches to her sides and body. She retreated. Yes, I had her , she was all but on the ropes. I stepped in.

I groaned with pain, I almost fell to my knees. The bitch had been faking, she kicked me in the gut. I had to retreat. She followed sending blow after blow to my face and upper body. I ducked and weaved as best I could. Maybe I avoided half her blows; the rest got through.  I kept backing away. I tried to fire some punches back at her. Some hit, a few hit hard enough to make her wince. Her attack faltered.

I recovered, tried to drive my knee up into her belly. She sidestepped, my blow missed. She slammed into me, she almost knocked me over. As it was I only retained my balance by grabbing her arm. I tried to use my hold, to swing her into the ropes. I failed, Sure she stumbled back but she recovered, sending her free elbow up towards my throat. I let her go and dashed back.

She came after me, I sidestepped, grabbing her and flipping her lighter body over my side in a hip toss. She hit the mat, rolled and got to her feet before I could capitalise.

I seized her arm. I swung her; she spun and hit the ropes. Bouncing off again she hurtled right into my upraised knee. She groaned, she doubled over, I grabbed her hair hoping to repeat my prior move but she fired an upper cut into my chin. I reeled back, still holding her hair. I yanked on it, almost pulling her off balance; I tried a punch at her belly. It hit. It could hardly have missed.

She staggered, I yanked on her hair and then as she half fell forward, shoved her butt to speed her on her way. She stumbled into the ropes. Before she had a chance to more than half turn round I had seized her by the waist, tossing her to the mat. Again she rolled and got to her feet. I had to give her credit she was a nimble bitch.

She was puffing, she was gasping for air. I hissed, "Right boob" aiming a punch right at it. The blow hit but she responded with a pile driver of a punch to my jaw. I thought for a moment she had broken it. I staggered back. She attacked, pounding my boobs and my tummy. I retreated, she kept on me. I hit the turnbuckle. She slammed my head into it. I was almost dazed; I brought my knee up against my body supporting myself with the turnbuckle and one leg. I pushed my foot against her tummy and pushed as hard as I could.  I felt my foot sink in, she had thought I was finished, she was totally unprepared. She stumbled. I grabbed at her shoulders, shoving her  sideways into the ropes  We both hit them. I swung her away, she tried to push me back I hit the ropes and then used them to rebound. She stood in front of me, gasping, I  half expected her to shove her knee up, so I swung to her left raising my arm in a clothesline, catching her round the neck. She spluttered choking. I followed my success, seizing her and bringing her down to the mat. I tried to mount her; it failed as she rolled away. I got my legs round her in a scissors. I held and squeezed. She struggled, she pushed and pulled, she turned and tried to get out. She pounded my tummy with her fists. I couldn’t take the pressure to my tummy and let her go.

We both got to our feet, breathing hard. I body slammed her, forcing her back, I tried to trip her, I failed as she scurried back again. But then she hit the turn buckle. My move had succeeded even though it seemed to have failed. She was where I wanted her; her retreat blocked. I brought my knee up and pounded her belly. She defended, pushing it away but opening herself to a blow on her chin. I slammed my left fist in. It hit, she slumped back, supported by the turnbuckle momentarily stunned.

Before she could recover I slammed four unanswered punches into her belly. By then she was a wreck, gasping for air, and though she was no longer dazed, still supported only by the turnbuckle. “Finish her off!” Will’s voice boomed again. I did so with a knee to her tummy and a punch to the chin. She would have slid to the mat had I not held her up.

But she was a fair competitor, another semi professional, I wasn’t going to humiliate her, I had to show some respect – “yes show it even if you don’t feel it” my dark side sneered. I waited for the ref to announce my victory. When she did I stepped out of the ring. Davidson still stood leaning against the turnbuckle,

I hugged Deb and Cassie, thanking them for their support even though in these matches with no rounds they didn’t have to do much. Still it was nice to have them there. I walked off to the showers.

I washed, letting the water splash all over me, releasing some of the pain and tension from my body. But not from my mind. I was stewing.. Sure I’d beaten this bitch, sure I was better, I just knew I’d impressed Will but where was he? Why hadn’t he at least congratulated me? I stood under the hot shower. I so wanted Will, I hungered for him, he could have come in and taken me there in the shower. I just wanted a fuck, I began playing with myself, imagining him pushing his way into the bathroom, coming to me in the shower, pushing me against the shower wall and screwing me, fast, hard, rough, my back banging against the wall with each of his thrusts, I knew I’d be screaming “Will! Will!” and swearing, and moaning.

It was a dream, it didn't happen. Nothing like that happened.

I dressed and walked out. There was Will, standing  near the entrance, he said “Well done Jenn” He gave he a hug and a kiss. “I hope to see you back in the bar tomorrow night..” He gave me another quick hug and walked off, I saw him put his arm round Kristy Moore, they walked out of the stadium together

I stood there. I was so not going to cry. Even my dark side was speechless. But I was going to smash the shit out of Kristy Moore. .

a story I've been toying with for a while. Thanks to my wonderful editor Judy for getting it into shape. I took some time out at home from studying for the accreditation (Part A of 32 pages complete, Part B well under way so far 3,000 words. Thanks to those like Laurie B and Joanne who encourage me. You make it all worthwhile
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Back at the Amazon Stadium
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 09:22:17 AM »

But she was a fair competitor, another semi professional, I wasn’t going to humiliate her, I had to show some respect – “yes show it even if you don’t feel it” my dark side sneered.

Very good, Jenn, especially liked the above!  ;D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 02:01:07 PM »
My dark side made its usual comment about me only knowing one way of solving a problem- by fighting.

Yep, that's our Jenny Pecs!

Great story. 'Course, I keep thinking that the way to bring Will into line is to beat the stuffing out of him. :o Now, there's a story I'd love to read!

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 03:54:05 PM »
great story, as always Jenn. Nice to see the continuing evolution of your cast of characters. Now, if someone could castrate Will lol...
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 10:07:07 PM »
Awesome as always, Ms. Jenn!!! The characters, the detail, the way you get in the character's head, letting us know what they're thinking, how they feel, adds so much! I know it's not easy but you always make it seem like it is! Good luck on the accreditation paper!!!

huggggzzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 12:03:37 AM »
thanks Jenn, I love a girl thats good with her fists.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »
Great story, Jenn!  This forum is fortunate to have you.  I wish you would write even more.

:-*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 05:30:12 AM »
right on Jenn! great fight and a great story!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.