News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Daybreak at the beach

• 6 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Daybreak at the beach
« on: June 19, 2011, 01:13:06 PM »

Jenn thanks for meeting me."

"Don't mention it John," I looked across the café t able at my cousin. "Now what’s the problem"

"Its Stacy" he said mentioning his girlfriend. I had only met her once and didn’t like her- another bimbo, 5ft 10 brunette curly hair framed her pretty face, glowing skin, long legs. "She is so suspicious, so jealous, every time I go and see some girl from work or I’m just friendly with she thinks I’m cheating on her. And I am not. I love her."

"Well what if she finds out we were talking , she’ll get upset there too."

"Nah you’re different she wouldn’t think I’m cheating on her with you"

I looked up at him sharply" Why am I different?" He flushed and I knew what he was thinking, the same as so many guys thought. ‘ "Big beefy Jenn, no one would be interested in her, she’s the safe one to get advice from, no girlfriend will ever be jealous of her." That’s what you’re thinking isnt it John?" I glared at him. "You guys make me puke."

"I didn’t mean anything about you Jenn, get over it. And if you are worried about your weight for god’s sake do something about it. And no I do not want to hear about your swimming and exercise regime and all of it. I wanted your advice, can you help me."

I looked at my cousin thinking I had better listen to him. Especially as he seemed very overwrought I nodded and he went on, listing all the suspicions his girl threw at him. They were petty , trivia that only a very jealous and suspicious girl would worry about. As he went on I could see he and Stacy were just not suited to each other; too tense, too emotional, there needed to be someone to calm the other down, not to make the other still more edgy. I tried to tell him that gently.
"Don’t you think you are over excited, wouldn’t it be better to calm down and chat quietly with her."

After a while my eyes glazed over, I worked graveyard shift the night before and I was going there again soon.. I just didn’t need my cousin spoiling the start of my day, even if it was the end of his .I nodded and made the right noises when I needed to.  John started talking about his and Stacy’s sex life. My mind floated away altogether. Will was working in Duluth again., I hadn’t seen him for more then a month and we hadn’t fucked since before he left. I was sure he was screwing some bitch up there. He was like that.

“And so are you” the dark side reminded me.

I hadn’t had a guy for weeks. I started thinking about the last night Will and I had had together, how good it had been how. We were out to dinner, he had groped me under the table, pulling at my panties till I wriggled them down- yes right inn the restaurant  he had fingered me till I had to bite my tongue to stop from moaning. Then when we got home, he had taken as soon as we had got inside the apartment. He hadn’t even closed the door. He had just stood me up against the wall and fucked me. And then when we did get to bed we did it twice more. Once me bouncing on his cock and the other time doggy style- with him taking my cxnt from behind.

"Oh hell" I mumbled "I am getting wet" I blinked and looked at my cousin, "Sorry John" I said "can you go over that again"

I tried to focus more on what he was saying, i was tired but nodded and made the right noises when I needed to.

He finished finally, I looked at him. He was red faced and sweating.. "You really do need to de-stress, John this is no good for you.. You’re not driving back to your home tonight. Oh no you’re way too tense to try that. You’re going to stay at my folks. They’ll look after you, give you a meal and you can head back in the morning. Give me your car keys, I’ll drive. I walked here.  And when you’re safely at my folks  I come back, get my car and go to work."

He smiled "Jenn thanks for listening, you have made me feel better."

I sighed, it was always the way, Jenn being big sister again. But, hell, I thought, I am like that. People trust me.

He kissed my cheek- a mere peck as we left the café. I saw him safely back at my parents and then left for work.

I went to work, when I was finished I was tired. I always was after a shif Always on my feet, always moving, always loading or unloading or packing or some other process. I was sticky and felt gritty and so like I always did in summer when I finished night shift I went to the beach early. I saw a few of the other early morning regulars,a couple of joggers, there were one or two people like me wanting an early swim, and a few fishermen standing casting their lines in the water.

I put my towel down and peeled off my clothes so I was just wearing my swim suit.

I heard a voice "OK you bitch Peccavi" I turned to see Stacy, she was red faced, furious, waving her hands around.

"What were you doing with my guy last night. He was at your place all night. You had coffee with him then you walked back together to your house. I can't imagine what John would see in a fat slut like you.."

The bimbo got my back up, there was no way I had to account to her for what I had done with my cousin. And she had jumped to conclusions anyway. She needed to be taught a lesson!

"Well yes, I did have coffee with him last night, and yes he did go back to my parents house last night and yes he did stay there: and yes I am a bit heavy. But firstly, don’t jump to conclusions. Secondly don’t be rude bitch Thirdly why the hell are you so edgy, why do you think John is after every bit of skirt he can find?” My dark side disapproved, telling me to be nice. I was sick of being nice, of being big sister Jenn. The inner voice could get stuffed. “ Is it because you." I paused, I was just going to give this bitch a bit of my tongue "don’t give him what he wants?"

Stacy screamed "Don't you call me a bitch". Seething with fury she stepped toward me "Now apologize for that" I smiled as I saw she was trembling with anger.

"Why should I apologise. Anyone screaming like this for no reason is a bitch.. Settle down or get called what you deserve "

One of the joggers stopped, I kinda knew him-Al Onzo, a bit more then a nodding acquaintance,. Average height, good body, -no I'll be honest a hot body. I smiled at him. It would be good having him watch what happened. So long as I won the fight which I just knew Stacy wanted to pick with me.

Stacy was even angrier " You should apologise for calling me that name and for sleeping with John. You did sleep with him right? I still don't know why he would sleep with a fat girl like you."

"Like I said you’re jumping to conclusions. Why don’t you ask him if I slept with him." I made up my mind that Stacy was going to get it with both barrels

“ And while you’re at it you might ask him why he didn’t sleep with you last night. A few home truths might help you sweetie."

"I will." Stacy was almost white, she was quivering, as she went on " I am sure you provided acts I never would. Slut that you are."

I giggled, baiting Stacy was so much fun. "Well ..maybe...maybe not! I really think that just .perhaps you should ask him. Before you jump to conclusions. And .like I said its good to learn a few home truths. I know I have learned a lot from what peeps have told me." I saw Al smiling too and winked at him. When he winked back I flashed a smile his way.

"That's enough!" Stacy spat furiously as she marched towards me. She looked down at me " Now! Aplogise to me. Do it now. Say your sorry for what you said and what you called me."

"Stacy, you got it wrong. Nah. I am not going to apologise, there’s no need! Just cool it babe!" I smiled as I tried to keep my voice very even. I just knew keeping my cool would make her angrier.  "Go take a swim the water will cool you off " I had gone as close as I could to telling her to take a powder "You’re just way too hot tempered." I smiled again "You know if you were as hot as you think you are, " I paused and went on "or...if you were as hot as you are hot tempered you’d have been fucking John all night last night. So why weren’t you?" I smirked at Al

"Because he was with you." Stacy bit back "You stole him by probably offering to do things no self respecting woman would do. You’re less than a woman and you call me a bitch. And don't tell me what to do. "

"Your really should get your facts straight. And here am I trying to be helpful sister. If you don’t want sound advice," I shrugged my shoulders, "that’s not my problem. It might be John’s problem of course. A woman who wont listen to reason, who wont take advice. A woman who is suspicious as all get out. Well what guy wants that?" I answered my own question " Yeah maybe as a bit of fluff . But hey strange as it may seem most guys want relationships. Sure lots of guys want to get in a girl’s pants but many want more. And I am sure you date John because you know that he does want more, he does want a relationship"

Stacy finally snapped. " Well my guy isn't going to have a relationship with a person like you. Angrily she drew her hand back and slapped me hard across my face.

"So you are a bitch and a violent bitch a that" I slapped her back hard as I reached to try to grab her hair My face was red from her smack, I breathed heavily.

I was sure she was surprised, astonished even that I had dared to hit her, probably no one ever had done it before. A pity, if her parents had smacked her when she was little she would have been a better woman now. She reached up trying to pull my hands from her hair. "Stop it you're hurting me. "

Al smirked, "Stacy, I hate to be the one to tell you this but I think you made a big mistake in slapping Jenn Peccavi "

As Stacy reached for my arms I swung them to clap both her cheeks at once. She grabbed her cheeks stepping backward. Then she balled up her right hand into a fist and draw it back to strike me. She wasn’t much of fighter, she couldn’t handle pain and she telegraphed her punches so much. I saw her drawing back her fist and ducked. Sometimes it was good to be short. This was one of those times.  I ducked to avoid the punch before jerking my head forward trying to head butt my tall foe girl in the chest or tummy .

Air exploded from Stacy’s lungs as my head slammed into her solar plexus. She doubled up gasping for air". You fat whore" she mumbled breathlessly.

Al smiled at me. He was getting hot, I knew it. "Kick that bitch's ass, Jenn "

"Oh I intend to Al" I smiled looking at him for a second.

"Atta girl" he replied as he watched me "You have a sexy body Jenn."

I grabbed at Stacy’s hair, .pulling her down further still from when she was bent over. I brought my knee up hoping to slam it in her face. And it worked! She was dazed, her head must have been spinning and she was probably seein stars for all she did was stagger around while I retained my grip on her hair. I yanked her hair again, pulling her forward. I raised my knee again slamming it in her tummy.

"Finish her" cried Al from the sidelines. I took a swift glance at him. He licked his lips, as he watched. "Don't let her up "

Stacy crumpled to her knees. I tittered "That’s where you deserve to be bitch. Give in or I will destroy you"

I winked at Al, who said "Hot damn you’re a sexy thing"

I winked again": see its not the good looking ones that are truly hot " I smirked at Stacy on her knees in front of me and turned again to Al. His pants were bulging.

But in taking my eyes off Stacy I had made a bad mistake for now she drove her fist into my thigh ".I am not giving up bitch" she hissed. Al cringed. I staggered back squealing and spluttering limping a little from the thigh blow

She got to all fours and scurried after me. But she couldn’t move fast and I could see she was trying to charge me, probably aiming for my midsection. So I sidestepped and retreated out of her way as I traded space for time in order to recover. My thigh still hampered me but I could move faster on two legs then she could crawl I dodged her charge. She got to her feet. She was panting, she looked beaten already but she was more determined then I thought she would be. I guess she was furious with me.

I went after her. I tried to seize her hair again. She dodged me and counter attacked with a speed I didn’t think she had. She slammed her fist into my belly. "You fat whore!" she hissed as I spluttered and retreated. It was her turn to come back at me and she did so with a flurry of punches. I parried some, dodged some but others hit home. I hated to guess what Al was thinking. It seemed I couldn’t get back in the fight. I had to focus on my enemy. I had to put Al out of my mind. I moved forward. A dangerous move, just how dangerous I found out when she rammed her knee into my already battered tummy. I went to my knees on the sand. I rolled and got up just in time to parry her renewed attack

This time I was going to use my weight. I swept forward as fast as I could. She seemed puzzled by that, putting her arms up defensively. But I wasn’t really aiming at punching her. I slammed my whole body into her and slipped my foot behind her. The body slam brought her to her knees.

But then she devastated me. She reached out pulling my left leg from under me. I tumbled to the sand on my back. She tried to mount me. I: raised my knee hoping to strike her gut as she crawled on top of me. I was gasping for air, barely able to believe how tough this slut was; far tougher then she looked I lay groaning in pain half winded as I kept flailing my arms out to strike her.

Thankfully my move had worked, I felt her body land on my knee, then heard her fall to the sand beside me, she groaned she was barely able to move.

I looked up at Al "The bitch can’t win." I gnashed my teeth at Stacy "your fucked now slut!" I rolled to my side and up on my knees slamming a punch into her side. "Give slut!"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Al smiling wickedly, as he watched us "Get her, Jenn’ he commanded as he slid his hand down inside his running shorts to touch his cock. I thought that he knew what he liked and that he might yet get what he liked. He licked his lips "Finish the slut off Jenn. Look at her. She wants you to finish her off so you can have her way with you...and you know I'd love to watch"

She screamed in pain as my fist drove into her my already bruised ribs. She seemed barely able to move. I knew she was meat, she was finished and I could take her when I wanted. I got to my knees and ogled Al. I should have known better. Once again she amazed me. She must have crawled over to me. For the next thing I felt was her teeth biting, tearing into the leg of my calf. "Fuck you, you filthy cxnt" I howled as my calf blossomed blood. I slapped at her, I yanked her head, I punched her. I tried almost everything I knew to make her let me go.

Al showed he was still on my side. "Bad little bitch ...that's bad form, you dirty whore."

She just bit harder, as if she was a rabid dog. She was growling and gurgling. I had to stop her. It wasn’t that she would win the fight, no, she had lost that but she was doing too much damage and causing me too much pain. I pinched her nose to cut off her air supply and kept slamming punches at her sides with my other hand. She finally let go. I stood up and limped away "You filthy biting slut, I’ll break you bitch!" But even as I limped away I knew I , had to finish the fight and destroy this slut! I saw her crawl, slowly, she was hurt, toward a bottle lying on the sand.

"Oh no you don’t slut!" I scurried as fast as I could but she reached the bottle before I got to her. She extended her arm grasping the bottle. I didn’t know what the bitch would do with it and I wasn’t about to find out. I launched myself into a dive. I landed on her crushing her slim body into the sand. But she had the bottle and twisted her body trying to strike me with it. I clawed at her arm with one hand and twisted her wrist with the other. She dropped the bottle. She was done for. I got to my knees and rolled her onto her back. She punched my left tit as she lay on the sand. It hurt but she wasn’t going to stop my win now.! I seized her arm pulling it down on the sand and rammed my knee on top of her. I bounced on her belly squashing air out of her. She was helpless and I seized her other hand and pinned it too.

"Give in slut" I commanded.

"Yes Peccavi" she whimpered.

"Now Stacy I am going to tell you something. John is my cousin, he asked me to have coffee with him so he could tell me how much he loved you, and how much you troubled and upset him by your jealousy. The reason he stayed at my parents place-not my own- was because he was too upset to drive home. I went on graveyard shift. I worked all night. I didn’t fuck him, I don’t fuck my cousins. John is probably is home now. You should trust him more. "

I stood up. I walked down to the water, planning to begin my swim.

Al sidled up to me "I'd bet the bitch's cxnt is dripping...you should check...tear her clothes off, Jenn."

I looked down at the woman as she writhed on the sand. "No Al, she might be dripping but she is my cousin’s girl friend and I’ll not do that to her."

Al kissed me firmly his tongue pressing against my lips as he slid his hands round my back and squeezed my ass. " Mmm...I need to fuck... " he whispered. "Don’t say youre surprised, I want you, silly " then he spoke more loudly "Mmm I so want to fuck you while the dirty slut sucks on your clit. You should make her pay for biting, show her what her mouth is for"

I gasped. "She is my cousins girl friend"

"You said that before", he retorted kissing me again. He moved his hands up to cover and squeeze my breasts "I know you’d love that" He licked my lip He shifted his arm, down and around my waist. He turned me round. "Look" he whispered in my ear "look at the fallen slut" I watched Stacy slowly walk towards the dressing sheds, as his other hand moved slowly up and kneaded my right breast .I didn’t believe this was happening, not on the beach, not here The dark side told me I was just as it expected- a total slut.

I knew Al could feel the nipple he was playing with go hard. He whispered "I really need a fuck"

I coloured a bit. "Not yet you don’t. I need a swim." I waded into the lake to do what I had come to the beach for in the first place. But I was so horny, I so needed a fuck, I usually did after a fight. And swimming didn’t make me feel any less horny. IF anything it made me more so. I guess I swam about 800 metres, though it was hard to judge in the lake.

When I got out, there was Al. He had been for a jog, he was flushed and a little sweaty. "Hi again Jenn, I waited for you." He came up to me.

"Oh?" I said. I knew what he wanted but he would have to work to get it. I almost sxxxxxxxed.

"Yeah Jenn, l need a fuck, you got me so turned on, watching you fight, watching you win, watching you trash Stacy" He kissed me hard, nibbling on my lips with his. He slipped his arms round my waist and squeezed my ass cheeks.
I was as hot as he was. It wasn’t as if he got excited from watching fights and I didn’t get that way from fighting. I was probably more randy then he was but I couldn’t fuck here, not on the beach not with people around me. "No Al, not here its public, what will people say, they will think I am some total slut." I pulled away from him.

He seized two bits of flesh, one on each hip and pulled me back till I felt his cock beneath his running shorts pressed between my butt cheeks. "People will be jealous that you're enjoying yourself...besides...whispering in your ear...I already know you're a slut and I still want to fuck you."

"What do you mean you know I'm a slut! How dare you? I turned to him, exaggerating my anger. That was the best way I could think of to get out of this situation. I glared at him. "You want me to slap your face? You saw what I did to Stacy"

"I saw it and I loved it". He grabbed my left wrist just hard enough to get my attention. "Now...let's make this fair.You can slap me if you can slide your hand under that suit of yours and place your fingers over that hot little cxnt of yours and tell me truthfully that it's not dripping wet"

It was time for me to take control. I’d taken control in the fight, that’s how I’d beaten Stacy. Now it was time to control here. That’s how I’d fuck, my way or no way. "Al behave yourself! What do you mean I’m a slut? Don’t you tell me what to do...damn you! Hell you think you’re pretty good don’t you. Watch your step."

He tugged harder until my tits were pancaked against his chest. "Don't you dare change the subject like that, girl. Now, about the question I asked earlier, about how wet that hot little cxnt of yours is" He slid his free hand under and inside my swimsuit suit slowly. He fixed his eyes on mine hissing "Just as I thought! Your pussy's hot and wet...see? You are a slut"

He had gone too far. No one was going to do that to me in public. Even though I had to bite my tongue hard to stop myself moaning, even though I knew my nips were rock hard, even though I was so hot and lusting for a a fucking there was just no way he was going to do this to me. Not here not in public. "No Al." I slapped his face hard. "There’s no double standard here, your cock’s hard I can feel it." I slid my hand inside his jogging shorts and squeezed it and his balls with my other hand. I was showing him I could hurt him if he wasn’t better behaved. " So why am I a slut if I am wet and you’re not when your hard?"

The slap stunned Al for a moment, but when I reached inside his shorts and started to squeeze he fell forward a little. He grinded against my hand a little bit, as if I wasn't already aware that he was enjoying my hold on him.

"Now get those fingers out of there. You'll not fuck me here. In fact you won't fuck me at all." He took his fingers out. "Phew" I thought, "he almost made me cum here and now." I smiled at him. He looked so upset till I whispered in his ear " But I will fuck you, up in the sandhills."

And I did , several times.

And when it was over and I’d caught my breath, I smiled, gave him a kiss and whispered "Between the fighting, swimming and fucking, I've worked up quite an appetite. Treat me to a late brunch and if you're good I'll have you for dessert. But before that, let's have a quick swim. Come on we will wash everything clean. Anyway I need to get my clothes. I can't go home or to brunch even wearing a swim suit let alone what I am wearing now." I giggled. I slipped on my swim suit and waited for Al. "Race you Al" I said

He smiled and said "Loser buys brunch, and we will see about that desert." I shouldn’t have been so foolish, he was a jogger, I wasn't, he out ran me in seconds. I got to the water minutes after he did, and panting, out of breath. He smirked and splashed water in my face. I swam a few short strokes and feeling refreshed got out, walked back to my clothes, and then to the change rooms and dressed and waited for him.

We walked back to the car park together. "I'll drive" I said.

See the timeline here http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,5183.0.html for where this story fits into the Jenn universe.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:41:54 PM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Daybreak at the beach
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 02:08:46 PM »
"Between the fighting, swimming and fucking, I've worked up quite an appetite. Treat me to a late brunch and if you're good I'll have you for dessert.

Ah yes, that sounds like vintage Jenn, as she travels back to the beach once again.

I have fond memories of whupping her ass at the shore. I mean, it was just........so....... easy!

Top-notch story, as always, Jenn.

Marie

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 07:54:20 PM »
Another winner, Ms. Jenn!!!   :) :D ;D 8) :-*

huggggggzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 10:35:27 PM »
Marie B...the score Jenn 5 wins Marie 1

Thank you all.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 11:53:13 PM »
Marie B...the score Jenn 5 wins Marie 1

Thank you all.

Maybe your memory is scrambled from the last beating I gave you. :o

Then again, maybe mine is. :-\

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 01:10:13 AM »
great story again, Jenn. Eventually, these id-driven men will be in for a mass castration.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 09:03:32 AM »
Mmm, Jen like the way your character has developed into more of a complex, 'real' person dealing with conflicting issues during and after a fight - giving us a peep into your mind as it were! LOL!  ;D ;) ::)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)