News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Emily_on_top VS Chrissssssssy Parking lot brawl from poll

• 6 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Emily_on_top VS Chrissssssssy Parking lot brawl from poll
« on: August 22, 2011, 07:05:06 PM »
Emily was coming to the states, and had to show her a good time, as she visited. I had long admired this lovely dark haired lady.
Now I was going to get to enjoy seeing her live and in person.
It was not just the fact Emily was drop dead gorgeous. I had grown to know, the lady inside was just as beautiful, as the vision of womanhood she was on the outside.

Chrissssssssy surprised me, that she was going to be in the area the same time. I definately wanted to spend time with the dark haired beauty from Canada.
Yet I could not be rude to the blonde stunner from the west coast. I talked with them both, and they agreed to get together for dinner the one night.
Chrissy was wonderful company. The sexy blonde was able to look fantastic just dressed casual. Yet she also could dress up, turn heads and steal the show, when out for a more dressed up night out.
Chrissy was radiant, her long blonde hair silky, and her yellow and orange summer dress went nicely with it. Chrissy a definate head turner, even when wearing sandals, and a soft, colorful dress, that nicely clung to her curves. The bottom of it, stopping slightly above her knees.
Chrissy dressed for the night out, between casual and more dressed up. The slender, and curvy blonde was looking fine

Emily, dark hair framing a lovely face. Her full figure, also wearing a summer dress. Emily's dress was white, with thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders. A very nice low cut front, showing some wonderful curves, and the nice soft skin, of her ample cleavage
Emily also wearing sandals on her feet. The bottom of her dress, also stopping above the knees.
I had seen her photos. Yet nothing could prepare me for just how breath taking this lady was in person. Face, and figure, Emily was hard to top.

As we enter and are guided to our seats, I can not help but enjoy the fact, I am with the best looking ladies there. Heads turn, chatter follows, as the lovely duo is seated with me. Things begin nicely, yet soon a few taunts and teases given back and forth.
A few things about blondes versus brunettes. Which lady looked better in her summer dress, and which looked more like a whore.

Then Emily accidently spills her drink on Chrissy. "Oh my, it probably will stain that cheap rag your wearing." Emily taunts. More heated words, as Chrissy's drink is spilled on Emily. "At least mine isn't second hand, you slut." Chrissy taunts back. Chrissy having stood up, after having the Guiness spilled down her front.
Now Emily was standing, after her enticing cleavage is spattered and begins to glisten, from Chrissy's spilled drink.
From around the room, talking stops, as heads begin to turn towards us.
Silky raven black hair, and shimmery blonde is grabbed as words are traded, and clothing begins to be ripped and torn.
Chrissy yanking down one of the straps from Emily's shoulder, baring Emily's nice sized, and very well formed right breast. "I think it is time to stamp your passport, and ship you home whore." Chrissy says, as she slaps the exposed breast.
Emily's tit bobbling, then standing firm and proud again, even as she yanks down part of Chrissy's top. Exposing the blonde's pert, well formed left breast.
Emily and Chrissy still having a handful of each others hair, as they use the other hand to attack clothing.
"Shows you, why we don't allow so many dumb blondes in my country." "The dumbest we just ship to the west coast, in the U.S.." Emily replies, before slapping Chrissy's exposed breast, then shoving, and bumping her own chest against Chrissy's. Emily trying to knock the sexy blonde off balance.

People watching from their tables, as some begin to cheer for the ladies to go at it, full force. While others comment on how trashy, and rude both lovely ladies where.
I wish I had the time, if I did, I would gladly introduce my gorgeous friends, Emily, and Chrissy to the mouthy ladies.
Hair released, as both try and use the free hand to claw at or hit the other one.
Management, as well as some of the waitstaff and even a few from the kitchen, appear around us. The staff grabbing the ladies, and starting to move them towards the doors, as Chrissy and Emily's arms, and legs try to strike out at each other. While they are half guided, and half carried out the door.
Several of the restaraunt patrons quickly following, as they figured this was definately not settled.

The manager mouthing off to me about the kind of ladies I had as company, while we all headed out for the parking lot.

It was warm outside, as night was falling. Yet it had also begun to be a little humid, as a breeze began to pick up. A few small pieces of paper or leaves from nearby trees being lifted, and sent blowing around, as maybe a summer storm was heading in.

Emily, and Chrissy were standing face to face, almost tit, to tit. As they argued, and taunted each other.
Emily finally grabbing and tearing Chrissy's top the rest of the way down.
The spectators from inside the restaraunt, as well as people just arriving at the parking lot. Are treated to the view of how beautiful Chrissy's firm breasts are. Just before a cry of, "try this slut!!  Before the sound of Emily's hand striking skin sounds plainly for all to hear. As the dark haired beauty backhands Chrissy's heaving breasts.
Chrissy crying out slightly, as the tender skin reddens slightly, from the slap. As the impact drives some of the air from the lovely blonde, as she grasps her chest by instinct and doubles up a bit. While Emily smiles, and enjoys the reaction by Chrissy.

"So had enough to shut up yet, you blonde bitch?" Emily asks.
Chrissy straightening up, before her hand shoots out to grasp, and tear Emily's top down the rest of the way. Emily's firm, well formed breasts spilling free, to the delight of anyone watching. Then a return knife edge chop, to Emily's tits, from Chrissy.
This time it is the dark haired beauty feeling the pain, as the tender flesh of her breasts reddens from the hit.
"You just bring it, you brunette whore!!" Chrissy replies back, as both ladies begin to lose their summer dresses, as the straps, and pert breasts that had held them in place. No longer were able to.
They begin to circle, as the dresses fall to the ground, both stepping out of them, to face off, in only panties now.
Chrissy wearing a yellow thong, to match with her dress. While Emily wore a french cut pair, of satiny white panties, to cover her sex, and not much of her tight ass.

A slight ways off, the gentle rumble of thunder, as some rain and weather was moving in. Yet no one wanted to miss this fight, between these two gorgeous ladies, on a humid summer night.
Chrissy moving in, grabbing for some silky dark hair. As Emily moves her head to block the attempt. Chrissy launches a fist, that impacts against Emily's belly. The dark haired beauty gasping, as air is driven from her.
Chrissy moving in, and with a hand full of hair now, jerking Emily's head by her hair. Then punching her between her heaving breasts, to send Emily to the ground, as cries go out from the crowd, as bets had been made.
Some cheering Chrissy. While others cheer for Emily or taunt her to try and do better.
Chrissy tries to dive onto Emily. Yet Emily manages to raise a leg, to block, and ram into the lovely blonde.
Chrissy being flipped to the side, and onto the ground.
Emily quickly shifting, then trying to splash her mostly naked body, onto Chrissy's own, barely clothed figure.
Chrissy rolling out of the way just in time, as Emily misses, and rolls the other way.
Both ladies eyeing each other, as they rise to go at it again. With the crowd growing larger, as more people arrive or come out to watch.

Emily launches a leg, at Chrissy's side. Chrissy blocks it partially, yet is still knocked a bit by it. As she tries to recover, Emily rushes in, and soon has her nails, digging into Chrissy's left breast, as Emily grabs it, squeezes and begins to twist it.
Chrissy crying out, as she tries to get her tit released, with as little damage as possible, as the crowd roars with approval, of these two lovely ladies not holding back at all.
Chrissy begins to feel the warm wetness, of some of her own blood, as Emily's nails break the skin.
Emily punching Chrissy in her belly, with her free hand. Just as Chrissy tries to bring her knee up, into Emily's crotch.
The blow not landing fully, yet giving Chrissy some room, to grab Emily's panties, and yank them up into her crotch, while the dark haired beauty was off balance.
Emily's punch not landing solid to Chrissy's sleek, toned belly. So Chrissy feeling it, yet not having the full effect, as they tangle together.
Emily now releasing her hold on Chrissy's tit, to try and ease her own discomfort, as the panties ride up.
The two shifting, and struggling, as the thin material begins to tear, and fall away from Emily's body.
With a few more violent jerks, they come free in Chrissy;s hand. Leaving Emily naked, in all her glory. While also leaving Chrissy off balance.

Emily moving in, and slapping Chrissy across her face, before the hand comes by again, in a returning back hand to Chrissy's bare breasts. The sound of skin on skin loud across the parking lot area.
Chrissy reeling, as Emily bumps into her, grabbing her, and taking Chrissy down to the ground, as a light misty rain begins to fall.
Yet no one leaving, as Emily returns the favor of pulling Chrissy's thong, fully up, into her cracks.
Chrissy writhing, before her panties are torn away, and the nubile blonde rolls, and now fights fully naked as well.
"How do you like it whore??" Emily yells at her, referring to the yanked panties.
Chrissy seeming to be losing, as Emily begins to mount her, and soon Emily is on top.
Emily's hands going between open, and fists, as she hits Chrissy's body and face a few times. The rain still coming down, as both lovely ladies beautiful naked bodies begin to glisten from it. Under the parking lot lights.

Then Chrissy manages to land a punch into Emily's left side. Emily lurching that way slightly, as her body reacts to the impact.
Chrissy arching, and bucking her naked body, before finally knocking Emily off to the side.
Chrissy landing a glancing forearm, to the side of Emily's beautiful face, as she falls. While Chrissy shoves free, to slam her naked body, onto Emilys.
The two begin to roll, naked, wet, breasts pressing together, and clits, and thighs making contact as well.
The crowd shifting to make room, as they hit at each other, while rolling around in the now wet parking lot together.
Soft, supple skin on both, glistening, even while showing the marks, and soon to be bruised areas of both sexy catfighters.
Emily crying out, as Chrissy now claws, and squeezes Emily's right breast. "Time to see how you like having a tit torn off bitch!!" Chrissy gleefully taunts her. Emily feeling her aroused, and distended nipple being scraped by Chrissy's nails.
The two naked beauties bodies, becoming slippery, as they are now both soaked by the warm summer rain.

Emily's knee finding a target on Chrissy's side, as arms and legs flail. Chrissy losing her grip on the firm, warm breast.  The nubile blonde trying to keep mounting Emily. Yet a fist to her jaw, dazes and almost knocks Chrissy out. She falls to the side, as the rain helps revive her faster, as I move closer, ready to stop it. If Chrissy could no longer defend herself.
Emily pauses, gasping for air. Her chest heaving, as she takes the chance to regain her strength.
Chrissy rolling onto her back. Her well formed, hard nippled tits heaving, and thrust proudly, as she also tries to recover quickly.
"Time for you to go to sleep, you fucking skank." Emily says, as she launches herself, trying to splash her sexy body onto Chrissy's own naked figure.
Emily landing, yet slipping and sliding forward, as Chrissy's skin and hers were both now slick, and wet.
Chrissy shifting, and Emily's naked breasts sliding across Chrissy;s breasts, and belly. Then the full figured, dark haired beauty is sliding past and off.
Chrissy rolling, and climbing onto Emily's back.
As Emily struggles. Chrissy works Emily's arms up, across Chrissy's knees. While she begins to lace her fingers, and hands beneath Emily's chin.
Emily struggles, as Chrissy tries to complete the camel clutch hold on her.
Chrissy trying to complete the grip, beneath Emily's chin. While starting to sit down, on Emily's arched back.
"Time for you to say you quit, you fucking Canadian trash!!" Chrissy says, as Emily cries out, as her body is starting to be bent, in a way it was not meant to be.
This was just about time to break this up, as Emily was writhing, trying to block the hold from being applied fully.
I knew there was no way, to have kept these ladies from testing each other, and having a fight. Yet I did not want to see either of them getting injured or hurt badly either.

Chrissy was slipping around on Emily's glistening wet skin. Just as Emily had problems with it, when trying to finish Chrissy.
Her fingers having trouble staying together, as Emily shifts again. Chrissy loses her footing.
Her one leg moving further ahead. As Emily takes advantage, and finaly frees an arm, to pound onto Chrissy's foot, before using her nails to claw it.
Chrissy cries out, and shoves Emily down, and away from her.
Emily trying to roll free, even as Chrissy grabs a handful of wet dark hair, with one hand. Then brings her other arm across, to slam into the side of Emily's head.
Emily's head snapping to the side, and her eyes glazing slightly, as her arms drop, and the dark haired beauty can no longer defend herself.
People begin to yell at Emily to go on, yet as Chrissy hovers over her, getting ready to hit her hard again. I move in, and grab her.
"It's over Chrissy you won." I tell her, as she struggles weakly, not realizing the fight was done or who had hold of her.
She relaxes, and I let her go, as she sinks down, to lay naked, and prone across Emily for a moment, chest heaving, body aching and sore. Yet knowing she had won this fight, against a very tough and worthy opponent, in Emily.

The crowd begins to break up, bets paid off, as I help Chrissy to her feet. The sexy blonde hugging herself to me briefly. Then letting go, as I kneel down in the water, that had begun to puddle, to gently raise Emily up, and cradle her to me, as her head begins to clear.
Talking softly to her, as she replies, and I try and make sure the dark haired beauty was okay, and not needing medical treatment.
Finally I begin to help her up, as Chrissy moves to her other side to help.
"Your a tough bitch to beat." Chrissy says, as both ladies look at each other.
"Next time I will kick your ass, just let me heal first." "Your not an easy lady to beat either whore." Emily replies.
The two ladies showing there wonderful fighting spirit was still there to each other.
Then a brief shared hug between them.
I knew sooner or later, maybe inside some place. These two ladies would fight again. Maybe this time Emily would win.
I would not bet against either of these sexy, capable catfighters.
They could be from different countries. They could be at times enemies, even while being friends.
I support Emily on one side, as Chrissy moves to lean against and use my other for some support, after we have gathered their clothing.
"Ladies lets get out of the rain shall we?" I ask.
They were naked, soaking wet, bloodied and bruised in a few places.
Their hair was hanging damply down, and neither one had any makeup left on. Yet I still felt, I was with the two most beautiful ladies there.

We had meant to enjoy a night out, at a fine restaraunt. Yet after stopping to get fresh, dry clothes for both ladies. We enjoyed some delivered pizza, and a movie together.
Things not going as planned. Yet as I look at the smiling dark haired beauty on one side of me. Then the lovely blonde on the other.
It could be pizza or even just cold cuts and soda.
As long as I got to have it while enjoying the company of two such gorgeous, classy, and capable catfighting ladies. Like Chrissy, and Emily. To me, it still was a night to enjoy, and one to remember.

Chrissy had won the fight. Yet Emily  had nothing to be ashamed of, giving it a very spirited fight.
Oh and yes I did slug the manager, after he stupidly commented on getting my trashy, unladylike friends off his property. When the fight ended between them.
He was rude to the ladies, and my friends. As well as his mouth being hit, paid our check in full, at the restaraunt that night.
As to me, in every way. Emily and Chrissy were ladies, deserving of respect. The way they look, and the woman they are inside.
It also did not hurt, they could kick ass, and take names when needed. While looking gorgeous and sexy doing it.

The end

Offline 13065

Re: Emily_on_top VS Chrissssssssy Parking lot brawl from poll
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 08:00:27 PM »
Very well done stormbolt7! A nice read!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 08:06:19 PM »
THANKS for the nice comments...

BTW  if you have not seen it already.. keep heading through here. ALSO have posted the 26 lady Valentine's poll story.

Had slipped to page 2 after being posted last weekend. So if anyone posts to it. Should be page 2 or back to this page.

Storm

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 03:09:03 AM »
Nice Story - She relaxes, and I let her go, as she sinks down, to lay naked, and prone across Emily for a moment, chest heaving, body aching . For the shortest of time , I would of loved to be Chrissy  :)
You never grow old until you stop being young

Online Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 10:36:44 AM »
A great fight btw two gorgeous and very tough girls! 8)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 08:37:19 PM »
Serena ..

Thanks.. yes both ladies very beautiful, and capable fighters.
BTW Serena .. you definately are looking gorgeous, great and in fine shape yourself, your avatar. Maybe I will have the pleasure of having you in a poll or story sometime.

Not sure where it has sliped to. Yet I do have a story, with 26 ladies in a free for all. Valentine's story from polls. Somewhere among these pages of stories.
Posted two weeks ago, if you care to look for it.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 03:02:21 AM »
One of the things that usually is fun about doing these is the controversy...

As we can see a DEFINATE difference of opinion, how the story would have gone.

One thing, that the poll helps decide.
It is not easy when you have to friends going at it. Best I can do, is try to be true to each awesome ladies character, doing her justice, making her look as good as she ACTUALLY does in real life.
While sneaking out of having to decide the outcome, by letting it be voted on.

Always thanks and appreciation, to the wonderful ladies here, that let me have fun with them.

Storm