News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Strong women challenge

• 3 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
Strong women challenge
« on: October 03, 2011, 06:05:00 PM »
This is a sequel of "Strong women in action", posted a few weeks ago... Look for it if you like...
As usual, comments are appreciated... even negative... I will learn...
Maura

STRONG WOMEN CHALLENGE

We watched Miriam and Helena fight more times. Their fights, like the first one, were brutal and sexual. Of the half  dozen we watched they won or lost equally, being impossible to decide who was better. Until one day, at the end of a combat that Helena had won, two women approached them when they were ready to go to the showers.

The women were two new members of the gym that I had seen around in the last two weeks. Lorna was redhead like Helena, and Sheila was blonde. Both were of similar age and size as Miriam and Helena. They wanted to fight them. “We have seen you and we are sure we can beat you”, Sheila said. I was close and could see Miriam’s nostrils flare in excitement. Miriam and Helena were topless and sweaty, the other two in gym garments, but sweaty too. Helena got closer to Sheila: “Do you think so?  Well, I don’t believe that”, she smiled. “Well, if you dare, give us a date”, Sheila said, pressing slightly her big boobs to Helena’s. Miriam looked around and said to us: “Hey, ladies, want to watch a show? How about Friday afternoon?”. We all cheered and she looked at Lorna. “That’s a date if you are for it”.

On Friday we were all excited. The gym owner hung a flier. The fight would be a tag fight, no rules, and she would be the only referee. The gym will be closed after lunch, admitting only members. We were about fifty women sitting around the ring. I was with my best bed friend Bertha, a wonderful brunette, fantastic in bed, who will spend the weekend with me.

The challengers appeared before, covered with black robes, which they pulled off, showing their strong bodies, big firm boobs and strong thighs and arms. Their thongs were flimsy enough to let see Lorna’s bush and Sheila’s shaved pussy. They showed off for a while, but a few minutes later, Helena and Miriam came up to the ring, wearing their red robes. When they pulled off their robes, we could see they had oiled their big bodies, which were shining under the lights.

The referee made the unnecessary presentations and sent them to their corners. Then gave the signal and Helena and Sheila met in the center. They lifted their hands up and locked their fingers in a test of strength, their muscles tense, their boobs slightly pressed with their big nipples excited and rubbing. For a time, they moved around, pushing and pulling, until Helena broke the hands lock and bear hugged the blonde woman by her waist, lifting her from the canvas and trying to push her to the ropes. Sheila opened her arms, closed her hands and slammed her fist on Helena’s sides, in the kidney’s area. The redhead grunted in pain, unlocked her arms and punched both cheeks of Sheila at the same time. The blonde screamed and separated with tears in her eyes, stepping back on wobbling legs. Helena didn’t waste time and attacked her with punches to her body, bringing her to the ropes and punishing Sheila’s tits and belly hard. Luckily for her, she was in her corner and touched Lorna, who came in the ring while the punished Sheila remained in her corner. Immediately the two redheads locked in a strong hug, with some difficulties for Lorna due to the slippery oiled body of her competitor. Finally, the challenger got a firm arm lock around Helena’s neck, forcing her face to her armpit and started punching her tits with her free hand. Helena, using one of Miriam’s favorite tricks, punched Lorna between her legs. Lorna screamed, let Helena go and doubled over in pain with her hands between her legs and tears in her eyes. Helena went fast to her corner, tagged Miriam and the brunette was on Lorna in seconds. Miriam got her from behind, one arm around her neck in a strangling lock, while her other hand started squeezing and clawing nails on the redhead right tit. Lorna first tried unsuccessfully to unlock the arm on her neck and then to catch the hand on her boob. Then, in an unexpected move that Miriam took as a possible faint of her opponent she slid to her knees and launched her elbow hard between Miriam’s legs. The elbow hit fully the brunette’s pussy and she fell to her knees, agonic expression, with her hands covering her hurt area. Lorna recovered her breath in three deep inhales and used her knee on Miriam’s chin to send her to the canvas on he back. Then, she sat on her belly and started punching methodically the brunette’s body and face. It seemed the fight was over for Miriam when she, with surprising agility, lifted her legs and crossed her ankles around Lorna’s neck, her heels on her throat and pulled her on her back. Then she grabbed Lorna by her red mane and pulled her between her strong thighs. She did that with Lorna on her belly, her nose on Miriam’s pungent thong and practically smothered her. Then Miriam grabbed the redhead wrists and twisted her arms on her back, literally not letting her move. Lorna only could lift her face some millimeters from Miriam’s pussy and scream “I GIVE UP”. Miriam smiled but said: “Lick my pussy, bitch!”. Lorna licked the wet thong as her winner moved her pussy on her mouth until she squirted on the redhead face. Only then she unlocked her thighs and let go Lorna’s arms.

Then, while the humiliated Lorna went to her corner to tag Sheila, Miriam tagged Helena. The blonde was still furious with Helena from her previous fight, and she came to her with all. In a minute, they were punching and kicking each other furiously, though not very effectively because of their rage. Both were sweaty and hurt all over their bodies when they locked in a bear hug, with signs of exhaustion. They staggered for a while until they fell to the canvas, legs tangled, one arm around each other necks and the other between their bodies, under their thongs, with their invisible fingers deep in their cxnts. They groaned and breathed hard but it was clear that they wanted to win sexually, since they didn’t have strength for the brutal fight.

It was Helena the first to cum, screaming and gushing thru her thong, while the blonde showed her soaked fingers to us in triumph. It was a short triumph. Without waiting for the tag, Miriam jumped on the ring, grabbed her hair and screamed: “Let’s see who is better, cxnt!”. Immediately she sat on the canvas, crossed her legs with Sheila’s and jammed her pussy into the blonde’s. They slammed cxnts on each other, grabbed tits and clawed nails, but the disadvantage of Sheila was evident since she had almost been cumming with Helena. In a few minutes of tribbing, the blonde exploded, her cxnt squirted juices thru her thong and even peed…

A triumphant Miriam straddled her face and ground on her mouth until she came and peed on her opponent.

They all saluted to us, and went to the showers and lockers room and, according to what they told us days after, to bed together for the rest of the weekend.

As Bertha and I did, for a long, glorious weekend too.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
Re: Strong women challenge
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 02:04:53 AM »
Looking for our match up still Maura. Bitch on bitch like always.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »
wow, congrats for you Maura, other two greath story, thanks.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 05:14:19 AM »
It's time you and me, Maura, with Martha and Jumping Joan , all 4 of us going at each other hard. What a story and what a sight that will be !!