News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What Etiquette Rules Should Husbands Follow While Watching Their Wives Fight?

• 5 Replies

Offline Luckyman

It's pretty normal for husbands to encourage their wives during a fight, or to console them when they've lost, but I've also  run across some rather strange dudes--like the guy who pulled his dick out and started stroking it in front of my wife when she went down after a punch to her breast.

So my question is, in addition to the rules your wives will fight under, has anyone ever made rules the audience (husbands/boyfriends) must also follow?

Offline gonyosoma

Once a husband got mad at me for coaching my wife during a match. It was her first fight and she was losing the round. My coaching helped her apply a scissors hold and win that fall.

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
Jeez, I’ve never had anyone do that during one of my gf’s fights, but it could be the style of fights.

About the only rule I have for husbands/boyfriends/spectators is that no one else gets involved or interferes with the women fighting. I’ve had guys try to step in when there gf/wife is losing or taking damage, touching my gf during a fight is definitely a good way for a guy to get himself knocked out.

Dirtymature

It's pretty normal for husbands to encourage their wives during a fight, or to console them when they've lost, but I've also  run across some rather strange dudes--like the guy who pulled his dick out and started stroking it in front of my wife when she went down after a punch to her breast.

So my question is, in addition to the rules your wives will fight under, has anyone ever made rules the audience (husbands/boyfriends) must also follow?
I’m just guessing, but maybe he whipped it out to intimidate and humiliate even more when his wife dropped yours with a boob shot? Might also show his wife the ultimate display of support? I guess if guys need rules in etiquette when attending a fight between their better half(s) (which they arranged) then add that to the arrangement checklist.

Offline bayguy

Not necessarily just for husbands but I think that the rules of a match should be discussed fully and openly when everybody is clothed and not ready to go at each other…. This gives one last check to make sure that the women are ready,  both are fully involved and agree with the individual rules…. In my case I try to keep husbands comments to a minimum other than a general show of support. For example it is fine for a husband to call out “good job honey keep trying” While I found it ridiculous in a match where the lady was struggling to do her best, the  husband suddenly yelled punch the bitch in the boob…. First of all that showed a certain lack of respect/tact, Secondly the wife was doing her best and at that point upping the intensity of the fight was probably not in her best interest.
Sorry this is not exactly on topic but I think in real matches involving amateurs it is very important to make sure that all Individuals know exactly what is fair game and what is not.

Online Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
Having some experience in this area I have fought both men and women with as few as one spectator to an audience of 10 usually the sponsor tells the spectators no interference, and no lewd comments of any kind, reaction to a move they see on the mat is ok but other than that keep quiet, the girls or guys doing this are doing this for your entertainment and agreed to let you watch treat them with the respect they deserve they didn't have to agree to spectators. I have an IRL against a guy in a few weeks and a friend of mine wants to be there to watch, so I contacted my opponent he agreed to let her watch and it was me that asked her to basically be invisible I told her it's ok to react to a move you see on the mats but other than that please keep quiet to which she quickly agreed, all this should be worked out when the match is set up to avoid surprises during the match. Nothing will take the wind out of a fighters sails than a rude dumb  comment during the match. Just my opinion from experience.