News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rumors of a whore war

• 41 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Rumors of a whore war
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2023, 06:22:22 PM »
I see your fear, as I push you back, my more robust body able to shove you towards and into , and perhaps, over the hay bales.  You are getting closer, you have to do something, and I twist your nipple even harder to keep you in front of me.  This is it, you drop your hand off my breast, and dart to my mound, and then creep further downwards, as if 'sneaking up' on my pussy.  My lips were already bloodied and torn by your nails and I shrink from yet a further attack, as my dripping petals feel your first touch.  I let my whip dangle from the thong around my wrist again, as I have to take action.

I scream at you "It will be your cxnt lips that are torn this time, you dog" and I arch up on my toes and lean further forward, my crotch sliding onto your wrist and past your claws, as my right hand grabs your other breast, and with both hand, and arched up, I shove you back over the bails with my digging nails.  Your eyes are filled with surprise, you didn't expect me to push my pussy into you , and up high.  Even as you topple over the straw and hay, I retain my grip on your now wounded boobs.  I try to clamp my thighs together, so you cannot pull your hand back to dig into my now wide open twat.  I risk all to win all.  My full breasts hang down as my claws press your back into the scratchy stalks, arms extended.  "ANNE IS DOWN"  "BIG RED HAS HER!"  I am  panting, my entire body sweating.  Feeling you under me gives me a rush.

Happy with my scheme, I have to think fast.  How do I finish her?  She is under me, I should have though of what to do before, as even though I rip your tits, I cannot move my arms or open my legs without letting you escape or attack.  I look side to side, what is she doin gwith her free arm?  I see you screwed up face under me, and I gather up saliva.  I will show my contempt when I spit.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2023, 11:21:31 AM »
Wow,what a battle.I can't wait to see what happens next!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2023, 12:38:55 AM »
You push me further and further back,
my upper body tilts backwards and i try not to fall completely onto the straw bales.

You aggressively clamp my hand between your thighs while you torture my breasts, trying to force me to submit.
In return, i try to better place my fingers between your legs and tenderly assault your womanhood.

Since you are dominating the fight and i hate being inferior to you, let alone losing it,
I use the long dildo a little differently.
Take it out and hit you upright on the back.
On your bottom.
Slowly at first.
Then faster and harder.
You'll eventually pull back.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2023, 03:37:18 AM »
I have her, she is fearful as I rend her breasts, when I feel the first thump of my own heavy dildo.  Owww.  of course, I had beaten Anne with it earlier, but this is different.  She is hitting me, I can hear the sound , and she hits me again, now my ass is shuddering after being hit.  Of course, I rip at her tits, but the third hit decides me.  I let go of her breasts, my left hand going to her wrist between my legs, and shoves it down, as I shuffle backwards.  My right hand releases also, and I fumble to collect the handle of my whip.  "You will pay for hitting me with that prick, you cxnt!"

I was lucky actually, that although my wounded pussy was scratched, she did not claw it much more.  I gasp as I am struck once more by that wicked plastic dick, and lower my head to ram into her torn boobs.   She seems to enjoy  hitting me very much, certainly the crowd likes it.  Actually the fickle crowd likes the fight to go back and forth, as if Anne deserves to win as much as I do.  I stagger, after releasing my clamping thighs, and can feel fatigue starting to set in.  I am so sweaty, that grabbing my whip handle is no longer automatic, but perhaps the dildo will slip out of her hands.  She must be even sweatier than I.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2023, 01:49:36 PM »
The hard strokes with the dildo have an effect.
Linda doesn't let go of my breasts straight away, but i notice how her attack subsides. A few more strokes and she'll back off.

And finally she steps back and i get up from the straw bales.

We're panting with exertion, our bodies glistening with sweat in the light of the bar, i reorganize myself and look at the damage we've done.

Then I look at you again.

"Hey sweetheart! Have you had enough or do you want to carry on? If you want to keep going, i'll shove that fucking dildo up your cxnt!"
I hiss.

The audience applauds my threat.
Then i start moving again, begin to circle you and wait for another chance to attack you.
Slowly, i push you towards the edge of the arena.
Then i storm towards you!
I ram my body into yours and try to get you onto the straw bales again.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2023, 03:31:00 PM »
While I rub my back and butt from that dildo thrashing, she babbles again about what she will do.  This is coming from the bitch with the pulped boobs and the marked up face.  I shake my crop at her and tell her to bring that ugly face in range again.  But she does!  She charges like a mad cow, and I bring my whip down, striking her shoulder as she plunges in and then she tackles me , ramming into my titties, and sends us down on the bales.  The mob yells ans shouts as my legs go up and they see you jabbing and prodding at me, my crop now sort of flailing at your back as my other hand grabs your hair.

I grunt and gasp  trying to roll this German lump off of me, cursing her and the scratchy stuff sticking in my back and ass.  "Get off, get off" as she wants to press in harder, I feel a hand going for my crotch,, as her other hand is pushing and shoving  to keep me arched over the bales.  Who knew that these bales would play such a part?  That cheating kraut, thats why she devised this arena.  I have another reason to despise her.  Floundering under her, I feel her fingers scrabbling through my bush as she goes for my snatch.  I lune my head up and try to bite, using that as a diversion for another rolling attempt.

Instead of striking with no velocity with my crop, I start trying to jab the butt end into your butt.  That will prod her off me, as her weight is insufferable, and it is horridly hot, I am dripping and gasping.  I poke and poke again.  Surely all the holes in this bitch must gape!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2023, 09:59:22 PM »
Our bodies clutch each other, push through the small arena and fall onto the bales of straw.

ur mature bodies wrestle wildly with each other, trying to gain a decisive advantage regardless of the fact that we're no longer 20.

The straw sticks to our sweaty skin while you first try to hit me with your riding crop and then insert it.
My efforts to insert the dildo into the cxnt of the female island monkey are just as unsuccessful.

The wrestling, rolling, fighting in the bales of straw rages on, no matter how much our strength wanes, how hard our breathing is, we are driven by the thought of defeating the other.
We are in danger of losing our balance and falling onto the mats surrounded by straw.

I realize that i won't be able to stop our fall.
We slide slowly at first and then faster and faster.
We'll land on the mats in two, maybe three seconds, i'm just trying to get the fall right so that i land on you.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2023, 11:55:04 PM »
rolling on the bales, we are slowly slithering off, onto the mats.  I can feel her scheming, even as we pull hair and claw and jab with our 'weapons'.  I pull my crop up higher, and jab the butt end of it into the side of her breast, wanting to prod her down so I can be atop her.  She is sliding down, I did it, but she grabs at me and twists.  She planned this, we are both flopping down, but she corkscrews, and I hit first.  I gasp, as her fall is softened by landing on my belly and boobs. I grunt and curse her.

After a hesitation as I recoup I grab at her hair and breast, trying to roll on top, again. ..Everything is a blur, we must have been fighting for hours, as I huff and puff.  I don't even care that my legs are spread and the audience is staring right between them.  I just want to subdue this awful bitch.

"You can do it Linda", they cheer, and I can, but Anne is so heavy.  What a fat greasy lump.  If only I could get some breathing room

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2023, 07:43:01 AM »
We land on the mats and fight fiercely for top position.
This flabby white piece of English flesh is still fighting back and refuses to give in.

She continues to use her riding crop mercilessly and drills into my badly damaged breasts with the handle.
At least i can roll on top of her and stop her lousy actions against me.
My thigh lies between her white rammers and i can feel the moisture of her bush.
Should it be an aprobate means of not defeating her with brute force?
I begin to rub my thigh against your bush and what lies beneath.

Slowly i push myself up, trying to sit between her thighs and unleash a battle of femininities.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2023, 04:21:56 AM »
Lost the thread after the long breaks.  I hope people had been entertained

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2023, 05:14:54 AM »
You'll figure it out Linda. I have faith in your abilities.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2023, 07:12:51 AM »
This has been a really bad year and i've already suffered two very, very bitter, more of a personal nature, defeats for personal reasons.
I wanted to avoid that at all costs.
Obviously i wasn't able to do that now either.

Linda!
Thank you for your patience up to this point.
As always, it has been a pleasure.
I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Always be assured of my appreciation.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 07:41:18 AM by Anne_Cougar »