News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The fallen

• 0 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
The fallen
« on: December 16, 2020, 01:20:28 PM »
I found an old story written for a friend, so I decided to post it. Hope you like it.

------

{alt} {alt}

Nora was called by the director. She was a beautiful woman, a truly incredible body for a nearly 30-year-old secretary. She worked in a massage center, run by an old high school classmate. She was really excited to have the best of the course by her side, and she couldn't refuse. On the other hand, her boss was her teenage crush. It was late, the massage center had been closed for a few hours. Nora parked the car in the place reserved for her, adjusted her black dress and strode into the workplace. The manager's office was directly in front of her, just following the corridor. But when she approached the door, she heard a laugh. Laughter of a woman, a girl to be exact. And she knew very well who it was.
"Oh, Michael! You always make me laugh"
Nora opened the door abruptly, frightening those present. Michael hardly fell from his chair while the girl sitting on the desk looked at her with an open mouth.
"What the fuck is going on here?" Nora asked brusquely.
"Nora! You have arrived!" said the chief, pointing out the obvious.
But the woman's blue eyes fixed coldly on the girl sitting at the desk. His hand was resting on that of the man, with clear intentions.
Federica was a girl of just 21 years old. She had been hired a few years after Nora as a masseuse. She was a beautiful girl, and this allowed an increase in the number of members in the center. Everyone wanted to be touched by the beautiful Federica. Everyone doted on her... everyone except Nora. From the first moment they met, it was hatred. Nora immediately disliked her, and Faith certainly didn't want to be outdone. In just one year, they had talked badly about the other almost always. And when Nora saw her there, she felt anger boiling.
"I didn't know you were coming, Nora," the girl replied with a false smile.
"Don't worry, I didn't know this meeting was open to children," hissed the woman.
Federica quickly got off the desk, staring threateningly at the woman, but the man intervened before the irreparable happened.
"Calm down, please!" Michael shouted getting in the way "Calm down and sit down!"
The two remained motionless for a few moments, before fulfilling the man's request.
They sat in the two chairs in front of the desk, Nora in a composed way while Federica in a less formal way.
"I called you because there is one thing I have to tell you," Michael began, starting to play with his hands. "You two are the best in the massage center. You Nora, are the best secretary I could ever have. You are efficient, prepared, essential. And you, Federica, the center could not find a better masseuse. Your hands are like fairies for our clients. And that's why..." Michael took a plane ticket from the inside pocket of his jacket and placed it on the desk, between the two women "that I want to pay homage to one of you. This is a ticket to come with me to Paris these weekends. Unfortunately I cannot offer it to both of you because it will be a business trip to the headquarters. I would look bad by introducing myself upstairs with two women. So... I ask you directly. Who will accompany me? "
The question fell into the room. It was an incredible opportunity. Going to headquarters was a chance to make a career... and be alone with Michael.
For Federica, it was normal to try to go to bed with Michael. If she did, she would check on that woman who was her secretary. For Nora, despite being married, it was the regret of a past life. Something too irresistible.
"Of course," Nora started quickly, taking the word before that little girl" who should be with you, Michael, could do it. "I am your secretary, I know what you need and how to deal with people "smiled the woman, shaking her black hair. It had to be her going.
"Oh, come on!" Federica intervened. "You can only look bad with her. So serious! With me you would have a beautiful girl, young and intelligent. At the headquarters we will look only at us" the girl finished, leaning on the desk to give a nice view of her neckline.
Michael swallowed hard, realizing he was between two fires.
"I think... I think I need some fresh air," said the man, quickly leaving the room.
The two women remained alone, in complete silence. For a long time, Michael's attentions were rivaled, and now that they finally had the chance to be with him, her rival was ready to steal her job.
"Look, I want to be clear with you," Nora began, turning to the girl. "I need to go with Michael. You are still in the beginning, you still don't have the cards on the table to be able to "
"Listen to you, bitch" Federica interrupted her "I don't give a shit what you want. I want to go because I want Michael. So I'll be the one going, clear concept?” hissed the girl, turning to the woman.
Nora was surprised by the behavior of her rival. A surprise that immediately turned into anger.
"What did you call me?" Nora asked threateningly.
"Bitch" the girl replied mischievously "and if you haven't understood, Michael prefers me"
"Oh, and what makes you think that? Just because you show off those tits of yours do you think he might prefer you to me?” Nora teased.
"At least I have them, old bitch!" Faith hissed.
The woman widened her eyes in anger. How dared that girl insult her that way.
"Ugly bitch, my breast are much better than those saggy bags!" Nora screamed, heedless of everything.
Immediately, Federica was taken aback by the woman's reaction. She had always been quiet, while now she looked like a bomb. But the woman's words suggested what to do.
"Oh, and would you have the courage to try this?" Federica said smiling, leaning forward.
Nora couldn't help looking at the young woman's neckline. Her breasts were really big. Nora's breast was modest, nothing compared to that girl's. But the woman didn't care. She was sure of her words.
"Whenever you want, child," hissed Nora.
“Right here, old woman. Me and you. For the trip and for Michael,” the girl hissed in response.
Federica didn't wait for another answer and got up, followed by the woman. Only now did Nora notice that she was the lower of the two. Normally, they were seen from afar, so it was difficult to notice immediately. But now, it was more than evident. Federica began to remove the top of her clothes, and Nora did the same. Before long, they were topless, and it was clear how Federica's breasts outclassed Nora's.
“Last chance, old woman. Get dressed and get out of here," the girl said haughtily.
But the woman did not move an inch. And before Federica could say anything else, Nora's modest tits collided with hers.
"You'll pay for it!" Federica grunted as she pushed in turn.
Thus the women began their struggle, which would probably put an end to their rivalry. Her breasts were squeezed together, and Federica's older couple quickly swallowed that of the woman, making her disappear. Nora moaned, while the girl grabbed her arms to keep her from running away.
But the escape was not in the plans of Nora, who began to move her shoulders, while her breast dug in the rival's flesh, making her moan. Soon, Federica also joined in the tactics, and the room began to fill with the meaty slaps of the struggling tits. The women soon began to moan and grunt as the fight continued, but one of the two rivals was always on the defensive. Nora hugged the girl, trying to apply more pressure to their breasts. Federica moaned, and tried to imitate her rival but while embracing her, the woman started to push her back. She stepped back to crash into the wall while their tits were crushed mercilessly. There, they continued to grind them together, the smaller couple who pierced Federica's breasts, and the larger couple who crushed Nora's tits. Sweat helped to move their breasts over each other, but the burning was constant and the pain growing. They rested their heads on the other woman's shoulders, while their tits continued to struggle. And when Federica managed to turn the situation around, turning Nora against the wall, the woman moaned helplessly. The fight began to become one-sided, Federica's breasts squeezing Nora's more and more while the woman moaned more and more. And after an endless time for Nora, her surrender was more than evident. Her arms fell to her sides as tears streaked her cheeks. The woman heard her rival smile, while her big melons finally flatten hers. But the thing that hurt her most was realizing she had lost. She's been stupid.
"Please... stop..." Nora sobbed as she tried to push the girl away.
But Federica remained fixed where she was, still pushing her watermelons against her defeated breast.
"Only if you say the magic words, bitch" hissed the girl, pushing again.
Nora knew what Federica wanted to hear. It was humiliating and the woman tried to remain silent, while her tits were still destroyed by the girl's strongest breasts. The pain became unbearable, and eventually she had to give in again.
“You have better breast, Federica. You're the best woman... I'm just a whore who tried to steal what's yours... Please, that's enough..." the woman muttered.
And finally, the girl freed her from the deadly trap. Nora slumped to the ground, grabbing her defeated breast. It burned, her touch made her shiver with pain all over her body. And the pleased look of the rival who looks at her from above did not help.
But for Nora, the humiliation wasn't over. Federica grabbed her hair and made her stand up. Nora tried to free herself from the grip but after the fight she felt drained.
“Do you think you can get away so easily? No... you'll have to lick my tits. All the sweat, I want you to take it off with the. Your. Tongue!” The girl finished with spelling the last words.
There was no time for Nora to reply that the girl's huge, sweaty breast wrapped her face. She tried to draw back, but felt Federica's hand push it inward to prevent it from escaping. Nora started to cry, while her tongue started to clean the tits that had destroyed her poor breast, licking the melons of her worst rival, who watched her humiliate herself. But once she finished what the girl had ordered her to do, she felt the hold on her hair tighten and her breasts press on her face. The woman widened her eyes in fright, trying to scream, but her breasts entered her mouth, blocking all sounds. She tried to bite, but it was impossible for all the amount of meat pressed on her mouth. She began to lack oxygen and her legs began to give way. While Nora knelt, Federica followed her smiling, continuing to press her breast against her face. And when the woman's head started to drop downward, the girl continued to follow her, licking her lips. She lay still for a minute after the woman had stopped moving, making sure she was really passed out. She raised her breast, admiring the unconscious woman's face. She stood up, enjoying the feeling of incredible power she felt after winning. The flight was her, Michael was her. It was all hers.
From the bathroom, Michael had just cum. He had seen everything through the cell phone connected to his office camera. He had hoped that it had happened for some time, but he never thought I would be so exciting. The bathroom door opened, and Michael stood motionless, frozen on the spot. The footsteps echoed in the empty bathroom, until they suddenly disappeared. A second later, Federica opened the bathroom door where Michael was sitting. The girl looked at her, smiling.
"Oh, we have a pervert here" Federica smiled, kneeling "It is better that I take care of him immediately"
The girl took the man's member into her mouth, starting to suck. Michael gasped. He thought he had reached the height of excitement by watching the fight. He was wrong.
"The trip to Paris will be more beautiful than I imagined" he think.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!