News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Suzy and the traveller in time - part 2

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Suzy and the traveller in time - part 2
« on: September 13, 2023, 05:44:14 PM »
I went up to eat with a big grin and immediately earned disturbed looks from my father. My parents were used to me being "special" and always gave me a lot of leeway. But this time I saw in his look that something was wrong. When I sat down next to him, he pointed his finger at my face and wrinkled his nose.
Then he turned bright red and started stammering, "P...Peter...you...you have something on your face."
Suddenly I realised that my whole face was covered from top to bottom with Suzie's pussy juice, and I had to smell the same.
I also turned bright red, grabbed a napkin and cleaned myself.
You can imagine what happened...
I had to listen to reproaches why I had not introduced my new girlfriend to anyone and was secretly eating her up in the cellar. But what could I say? That there's a time machine down there and I don't have a girlfriend?
So I didn't say anything, ate dinner and disappeared back into my realm. Of course I locked the door first.
I had already ordered the spare parts for the faulty computer hardware and it wouldn't arrive until tomorrow, so I lay on my bed looking at the poster of Sexy Suzy in her slinky one-piece. Her trained horny body shone as ever in the light of my lamp.
And: My cock was getting hard. I freed it and it quickly grew to full size.
The scenes I had witnessed at close quarters before flashed through my mind again. Her quivering sensual curves, bare tits, blows with the chair. I moaned and my glans tingled in anticipation of my orgasm. I could hardly wait to dive back into the scene. The very moment I licked Suzy after her victory in the locker room and she showed her appreciation.
But what if I jumped in at a different time? Maybe to the beginning of the fight? Would it all happen the same way again, or would I change the course of history?

Two days later....

I knocked on Rita's dressing room and a voice rang out from inside. "Yes! Come in!"
I opened and Rita was just trying to get her sexy swimming costume over her ample curves. She was just pulling the straps over her shoulders and half of her big natural tits were still peeking out from behind the fabric.
"Who are you? What do you want here kid? An autograph?"
My cock twitched as Rita grabbed her big tits and tucked them neatly inside her swimming costume.
"I'm Peter and I'm a huge fan of yours," I lied.
Rita grinned with delight, asked me to step closer and handed me an autograph in front of her.
"Maybe you'd like to oil me up a bit before the fight?" I nodded hastily.
While Rita took the bottle of baby oil out of her locker, I took a sachet of white powder from my pocket in a flash and poured it into her drink. My aim was to rig the fight so that Suzy didn't take such a beating.

"Rita came up to me beaming with joy and waving the bottle. Then she held out her plump ass for me to oil. "Not everyone has that privilege. Do you like it?"
Actually, I was more into Suzy's tight ass, but I had to admit that Rita's thick mature ass also got my blood pumping. I was getting rock hard and the big bulge in my jeans grazed her bottom as she took my hands, placing them on her enormous bust from behind.
"They need oil too kiddo!" Her nipples hardened as I massaged her breasts with my oily hands.
Then the door opened and suddenly Suzy was standing in the room.
"Oh! You have a visitor and you're obviously having fun?"
I had to swallow. Suzy was already ready to fight and didn't know me yet, because I had jumped to the time before the fight this time. She was already oiled up in her skimpy outfit, which sent my arousal to new heights.
She grinned as she noticed what was going on between Rita and me.
"Come on in. Peter's a fan of mine and he's helping me out a bit with the fight preparations right now."
Suzy laughed and sat down on the bench in front of the locker. "I wanted to talk to you about the fight. The promoter, wants it really long. We'll get an extra $500 for it."
"Ok, he can have....," Rita purred as I rolled her breasts extensively.
Suzy grinned and kept talking. "I'm top fit at the moment and can take a beating. I'd say you can give me a good toss, test my abs. And in the end, the fans want to see skin."
"I could give you a proper wedgie and work those tits?"
Suzy nodded in agreement and watched as my eyes passed incredulously between her and Rita. My hand passed under the fabric of Rita's swimming costume from her big boobs, over her curvy belly to her crotch. She willingly spread her legs and moaned loudly.
"Surely you know that a fight like this is discussed, don't you little one?" Suzy stood up smiling, stood behind me and opened my jeans to pull out my young cock and wank it.
"Fuck is it big! And fucking hard! You're 18 aren't you?"
"Sure....hmmm....am."
The two continued talking as if nothing was wrong. I fingered Rita while Suzy pressed her tits into my back and jerked me off.
"Then we need a finale too. How about a folding chair?"
Rita grunted with pleasure, "But first I'll ram you into the ring post with your cxnt."
Suzy was also aroused! Her nipples were hard and the whole situation obviously excited her a lot.
"OK, but just once. I want to have sex after the fight!"
At that moment she gripped my cock even more sensually and nibbled on my earlobe. Rita came violently from my fingers working in her pussy and I squirted out moaning onto her oily ass cheeks.
"AHHHHHHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" It was a loud moan that filled the cabin. When we had calmed down, Suzy licked my cum off her fingers and gave Rita's fat ass a slap. SMACK! My cum splattered, mixed with baby oil, halfway across the locker room.
Damn! What had I done? The whole fight was staged! Not the moves themselves, but the flow. Rita wasn't the bad guy like everyone watching was supposed to think. Just as she reached for the glass and drank from it, I felt completely guilty....

After Suzy had made it clear to me that she wanted to feel my young cock inside her after the fight, we parted ways for the time being. I was submerged in the audience when the fighters entered the ring to loud music.
"Twenty-five years, DD tits and every man's wet dream. Say hello to our Women Pro Oil Wrestling Champ: SEEEEEEEEXXXXXXYYYYYYYY SUZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"
Suzy came storming towards the ring, grinning and full of energy, high-fiving some fans. Her glistening curves quivered in the light of the spotlights, which reflected erotically in the baby oil. Her buttocks quivered, her big boobs bouncing in the high-cut one-piece that didn't really cover much of her body.
She climbed through the ropes and leaned far forward. So the fans could not only admire her ass cheeks but looked so deep into her crotch that they soaked up her shiny hairy labia with glances.
I was already more than aroused again, because women like her were the reason why I loved the eighties so much. The women still wore thick pubic hair and exuded an eroticism and self-confidence that was rare in my time.

"And her opponent tonight is RIIIIIIIIIIIIIITA!"
The music changed and the voluptuous Rita took the stage. She walked with a furious look on her face and quivering tits and buttocks towards the ring where Suzy was already waiting on the ropes. Rita immediately gave off an aura of villainy, but was not yet showing any effects of the drug I had foolishly put in her drink.
She grabbed Suzy's ankle from under the ring rope and, true to her role, pulled her out of the ring. WHAM! Suzy fell on her ass, then flailed her arms. Already with her abdomen half out of the ring, she held onto the ring rope. This stretched, her back lifted off the floor, but Rita kept pulling.
WHAMMMMMMMMM! "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Suzy was forced to let go and slammed her back down hard on the edge of the ring. Groaning, she now lay in front of the ring and the crowd cheered and roared. She was holding her spine when Rita grabbed her hair, pulled it up and flung it around.
"CLANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Suzy slammed her back into the steps leading into the ring. Her face was contorted in pain and she again held her spine arching it. Her plump tits stretched the fabric of her top as, breathing heavily, she thrust out her breasts.
Rita took this as an invitation, demonstratively licked her palm, and let it crash loudly and effectively onto her opponent's bosom.
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
Suzy's delicious tits danced on her chest and her loud screams filled the club.
What a show! What a beating she took right at the start of the match!
"I'm going to break Barbie to pieces!" Rita laughed viciously, her massive bosom swaying as she did so. As she bent over to grab Suzy again, I saw that my cum was still glistening on her bare ass cheeks. A shiver of horniness ran through me.
But then Suzy's knee flew up, hitting Rita hard in the forehead. WHAM! The giant staggered and fell on her plump ass. Suzy slowly struggled to her feet. The kick had not been ultra hard and yet Rita was having trouble getting back on her feet quickly. Was some of the powder in her drink having an effect?
SMACK! SMACK! WHOPPPP! Suzy kicked with force again and again into her opponent's tits and belly, who moaned and took it all. Then she pulled Rita by the hair up the steps into the ring.
Her sexy biceps bulged under the lights as she pulled her heavier opponent up. She placed the latter's massive bosom on the top rope, whereupon the tit flesh spilled up and out to the sides. Rita moaned as the pressure on her bust increased. Suzy, on the other hand, climbed into the ring, got on the bottom rope and hooked Rita's head in a headlock. With her right hand she reached into Rita's swimming costume and pulled.
The fabric dug into the cleft of her ass in a painful wedgie, and probably between her labia, but you couldn't see that because her buttocks were of enormous size.
Then Rita took off, flying over the rope. WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! The whole ring shook violently from the impact that followed the wedgie suplex. Her tits smacked almost to her chin from the force and her bulging thighs and ass cheeks wobbled.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" Rita lay dazed on the floor and Suzy stood up and grinned into the audience.
What followed were several body slams and suplexes for Rita, whose heavy body took everything from Suzy each time. My oily goddess really had to demand every bit of strength from her muscles to throw her forty kilo opponent.
WAMMMMMMMMM! Suplex.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM! German Suplex.
Rita didn't fight back, but gasped and moaned in a daze. I saw amazement on Suzy's face as Rita did not take control of the match as agreed, but endured move after move. Each throw, each impact made her more vulnerable and powerless.
I only half enjoyed the show this time, because I knew what it was. The fucking powder!
Suzy was already about to pin her opponent, but suddenly someone whistled from behind the curtain. Suzy looked at the organiser, who shook his head. The match was too short. She was not allowed to pin Rita yet.
So the show went on. My erotic goddess pulled Rita onto her knees and then placed her big tits over the middle ring rope just like her arms. The ample bosom was barely covered by fabric anyway and would soon be completely bare to the delight of the audience - I was sure of it.
Suzy was now putting on more of a show to stretch out the moves a bit. She played with the audience before the first attack in the new position.
WHAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! An elbow drop to Rita's upper back drove the ring rope hard into her boobs. She bounced up and down a couple of times and moaned.
WHAMMMMMMMMM! A second, identical move followed. With her entire body weight, Suzy dropped down on top of her and Rita's back and muscles exploded in pain.
SMATTTTT! Suzy playfully kicked Rita's big oily ass, "What's wrong? Fight back!" The audience laughed but Rita continued to hang in the same position gasping. Her areolas were already visible. SMACKKKKKKKKKKKK! The third elbow drop and the strong springing of the ring rope dropped her kilo heavy breasts completely and the skimpy swimming costume.
"TITTEN! YAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Some guys in the audience were just feet away from the ring where the two heavy shiny breasts were now hanging free.
Suzy left the ring, stood in front of her heavily breathing opponent who had her eyes closed in daze, and began slapping the udders in front of her.
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK! Suzy made an erotic spectacle of it. Her hands crashed into the oily and sweaty flesh of her breasts, leaving red marks and making the bells swing. At least these hits were just for show and brought Rita bearable pain instead of having to deal with real throws.
Suzy's tight ass quivered and her sexy biceps tensed as she brought down blow after blow on the udders. SMATTTTT! SMATTTTT!
After several minutes she grabbed Rita's wrists, pulled them down hard and let go.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMM! The tension of the rope flung her backwards into the ring where she lay with her breasts flailing wildly. Sweat ran down her luscious body as Suzy slowly and extremely provocatively climbed back up the ring. Probably no one had expected her dominance and I alone knew why.
Suzy now climbed the ring post. Slowly she gained height and her sexy curves shone divinely under the lights. There was no doubt what she was up to: the finisher was going to finish Rita off. So far, 15 minutes had been fought and I held my breath as she jumped off.
But a split second before Suzy hit with a body splash, Rita tightened her legs. Suzy's tits and stomach rammed brutally into her knees, with all her momentum of body weight behind them.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! UNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Suzy flung back into the air with a jerk and hit the ground next to Rita. WAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
What a sight! Quivering tits and asses, splashing oil and sweat!
It had ripped Suzy's swimming costume in the chest area and her firm DD saw the light of day. She gasped and held her breasts and belly at the same time, her eyes tightly shut in pain. Rita had turned on her side and threw an arm over her opponent, whereupon the referee went down beside them both and began to count Suzy out.
1....2....Kick out!
At the last second Suzy raised her shoulders and escaped defeat. She rolled onto all fours and I could see the damage the impact had done to her bosom. The right tit had a thick haematoma and was swelling bigger by the second.
She was furious! Rita could not finally benefit despite the counterattack and if I believed the pharmacist, her world should be spinning right now and her limb like pudding.
What followed now was Suzy's revenge. She took her voluptuous opponent in a Camel Clutch and I, along with the rest of the horny crowd, got to enjoy Rita's screams of pain for minutes.
She arched her spine as her thick shiny breasts lifted off the floor and bounced against her ribcage. Suzy's sexy muscles played in the light. Her biceps tensed and I couldn't wait to fuck her. I smelled my fingers where Rita's heavy pussy scent could still be sensed.
When Suzy finished with Rita 10 minutes later, there was virtually nothing left of the once proud BBW fighter. She was trapped in several scissor holds that had squeezed her belly and tits until she could no longer breathe.
After that, Rita's face had been in Suzy's intimate region for several minutes. For her opponent had decided that this was the most comfortable place for her tight ass. With a good show she worked Rita's fleshy tits with her fingernails, her belly with hard fists and her hairy cxnt with extreme wedgies until the swimming costume tore and Rita's fat pussy saw the light of day.
The finale was a leg scissors around her neck. Her face dug between Suzy's buttocks and she was pinned at the same time.
1.....2..........................3 DING DING DING!
Rita's face was bathed in oil, sweat and pussy juice and it took two paramedics to bring her back to her senses. Suzy, on the other hand, was celebrated by the crowd. She shook her chest and made her bare tits dance, bowed to the crowd, and left the ring.
She grabbed my hand and literally dragged me into her dressing room.
From riding Rita's face, she had become incredibly horny. She kissed me demandingly and slammed the door. Then she pulled my hard cock out of my pants almost violently and whispered in my ear: "I came twice on Rita's face, but now I need a real climax from a really hard cock!"
She had no idea that I was still a virgin! But I forgot all inhibitions and tore her swimming costume to shreds at the crotch. She lay down wide-legged on the table and she was so wet that I sank my young cock into her to the hilt without any problem and smacking.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" She closed her eyes and breathed heavily. "Fuck is he huge!"
I grabbed her oily thighs and just fucked wildly. Her breasts bounced, her thighs trembled. I pumped my pipe into her like crazy and she came almost immediately!
She screamed and threw her head to the sides. "YAAAAAAAA YAAAAAA FUCK ME DEEP!" Then she grabbed her pearl and went down even harder. I too came just seconds later, pulling out of her and spurting my cream in a high arc on her belly, tits and up to her face. I screamed with ectasy and had never come so hard! I was fucking the poster girl, my childhood dream! It was hard to comprehend.
I was still hard after the climax and immediately put it back into her wet tunnel. Suzy licked my cum off her breasts and massaged it into her oily skin. "Man kiddo! What a lot!"
And so it went on. She rode me, then I took her from behind and when we were done after an hour and had both gone through brutal orgasms several times, we collapsed exhausted in her dressing room.