News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bobby's 43 year old wife fights 19 year old Katie Request

• 23 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Bobby's 43 year old wife fights 19 year old Katie Request
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2013, 04:37:12 AM »

Vicky's picture

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2013, 04:38:52 AM »

Vicky's picture

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2013, 04:47:09 AM »

Part-7

Vicky’s face is beet red and feebly she’s bucking and kicking and crying out, “enough, get off of me,” but Katie’s face is still beet red too and Katie screams right in Vicky’s face, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough. You started this Vicky. You thought that you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up with your wedding ring, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Vicky. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I’m going to take your fuckin ring.” Vicky is bright red and turning purple, and Vicky loses her temper and feebly she’s bucking and kicking and screaming, “You are to get off of me right now, didn’t anyone ever teach you respect for your elders.”

Katie gets even angrier and she gets up off of Vicky. She stands up and she starts wrenching, yanking, jerking at Vicky’s hair, and Vicky screams “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY HAIR, LET GO,” as Katie pulls Vicky standing straight up on her feet, and when Katie lets go of Vicky’s hair, Vicky’s legs almost buckle. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance as she stumbles back and forth on her wobbly, rubbery legs. Katie is clearly winning at this point. Vicky is already knocked silly, but Katie really doesn’t care. She screams, “Alright bitch, are you ready to beg me to take your wedding ring, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.” Vicky has tears welling in her eyes and she screams, “You are going to let me go right now, or you are going to be very sorry that you are doing this to me you fuckin whore.” Katie takes her right fist and she plows it “boom,” right into Vicky’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” she pounds the air right out of Vicky and Vicky’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

Katie grabs Vicky’s hair with both of her hands and she wrenches Vicky standing straight up on her feet. Vicky screams, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. Katie holds Vicky up by her hair and she starts screaming right in Vicky’s shocked face, “You have your fuckin nerve threatening me and telling me what to do after I just knocked the shit out of you. You’re the one that treats your husband like a fuckin dog. You’re the one that needs to be taught respect and obedience. I’m going to adjust your fuckin attitude you stupid old bitch. I’m going to teach you a little humility you fuckin big mouth, now beg me to take your fuckin wedding ring off of your finger, or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” Tears start to roll from Vicky’s eyes and Vicky cries out, “Please let me go.” Katie laughs and she smashes her right fist “boom,” right in to Vicky’s stomach again. “OOOFFF,” She knocks the air right out of Vicky again, and Vicky grabs her stomach and bends over in pain gasping for air.

Katie is crazed and she still has her left hand wrapped through Vicky’s hair and she stands her straight up on her feet again. Vicky cries out, “AAHH, my hair let go, Please I’m begging you.” Katie starts laughing, screaming, “See that bitch, you’re attitude is getting better already. You’re not going to tell me what to do, you’re going to beg me if you want something, do you understand me bitch.” Vicky is crying and crying but she doesn’t say a fuckin word. Katie smashes her right full force  fist right into Vicky’s stomach again.  Vicky gurgles and groans “OOOOAAAFFFF,” as her knees just buckle  under her, and Vicky falls over onto her hands and knees holding her aching belly. Katie still has her left hand laced tightly through Vicky’s hair and she grabs her hair with her right hand too, and then she jerks Vicky standing straight up on her feet. Vicky screams, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having more of her hair torn out. Katie wrenches Vicky’s head up so that Vicky is looking right into her eyes and Katie screams, “When I ask you a question bitch, you are to answer me, do you understand me.”

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 04:50:09 AM »

Katie after she beat Vicky up.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2013, 04:51:47 AM »

The wedding ring on Vicky's middle finger. that is the wedding ring that katie is going to pull of of Vicky's finger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2013, 04:53:59 AM »

Part-8

Vicky is having trouble breathing, and she’s crying even harder and and she cries out, “P…p…ple…pleeeease, I…,I’m beg…I’m begging you.” Katie screams, “You stupid bitch, I really have a lot of work to do to teach you manners and respect, don’t I.” She lets go of Vicky’s hair and she grabs her dress with both of her hands and she shoves Vicky back hard. Vicky’s dress rips right off of her body in Katie’s hands as Vicky goes stumbling backwards on her high heels like a limp little floppy doll until she falls right over onto her ass on the floor with a bang. Katie walks over and she laces her hands through Vicky’s hair and she wrenches her standing straight up on her feet again. Vicky is screaming “AAAHHH,” in pain, but Katie is screaming too, screaming right in Vicky’s face, “Get up you disrespectful old whore.”

Katie grabs Vicky’s bra and she rips it right off of her chest, and Katie starts laughing as she screams, “I thought I had small tits bitch, but look at those pathetic little golf ball sized tits of yours.You treat your husband like a dog you bitch. That’s right, he’s a king, and you’re the fuckin dog, and I’m going to put you right in your place.” Katie grabs Vicky’s panties and she rips then off. Vicky is crying like a baby and she cries out, “NOOOOO.” Katie grabs Vicky’s hair with her left hand and she starts pulling her across the room.  Vicky is crying out, “please stop, I’m begging you,” as Katie drags her across the room over to the love seat and Katie sits down and she pulls Vicky right across her lap. Vicky is crying and begging, “Please no, please I’m begging you, please stop,” but Katie is getting off on dominating the 43 year old woman and she’s not going to fuckin stop. She takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking Vicky’s left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking her right cheek.

You can’t begin to imagine how hard and excited I am as I sit there watching this super hot, sexy 19 year old hottie, in complete control of my normally dominant, confident, spoiled 43 year old wife. The 19 year old has my 43 year old wife over her knee and she’s spanking her like a little girl. This young woman is totally dominating and teaching my wife respect and manners for her and for me. She’s “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of Vicky’s ass, and Vicky’s ass first starts turning red, and then it starts to swell up and turn black and blue. She’s leaving bloody red welt marks on Vicky’s ass and Vicky, my sexy wife is crying and blubbering like a little baby. She’s begging her 19 year old tormentor “Please, I’m sorry, I’ll treat you with respect. I’ll be obedient, I’ll treat my husband with respect. I’m sorry, I learnt my lesson.”
Katie stops spanking Vicky and she screams, “Alright bitch, if you’re ready, beg me to take your wedding ring off of your finger. Tell me that I deserve to wear Bobby’s wedding ring a lot more than a selfish, worthless old whore like you.’ Tears are really streaming down Vicky’s face now and Vicky is crying hysterically, “Pl…pleeeease, I…I…I’m be…be…begging you. Katie is infuriated all over again. She reaches over and she grabs Vicky’s left arm and she wrenches it right up behind her back. Vicky is screaming, “AAAAHHH, AAAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHHH, MY ARM LET GO,” but Katie is screaming too, screaming right in Vicky’s ear, “You just said you would be respectful. You just said that you would be obedient.” Katie is still really pissed off and she’s wrenching Vicky’s arm up higher and higher behind her back. Vicky is screaming, “MY ARM, AAAAAHHHHHH, YOU’RE GOINT TO BREAK IT, I’M BEGGING YOU.” Katie is laughing viciously and she screams, “say it bitch, fuckin say it.”

Katie breaks Vicky and Vicky is crying hysterically as she starts screaming, “Take it. Take the fuckin ring. I’m sorry. AAAHHHHH, I’m sorry, please take my wedding ring. Please I’m begging you take my fucking wedding ring.” Katie lets go of Vicky’s left arm and Katie shoves Vicky off of her lap and onto the floor. Vicky is on her hands and knees and she’s crying hysterically and trying to rub the pain from her aching arm. She’s muttering and blubbering “take it, fuckin take it I don’t care anymore.”  Katie screams, “get over her you stupid little bitch.” Vicky crawls over right in between Katie’s legs. Katie is laughing right in Vicky’s face as she screams, “You’re going to hold your left hand up in the air and you’re going to fuckin beg me to pull your wedding ring off of your finger, and you’re going to tell me that you are a useless, worthless, ugly old whore bitch and you’re going to beg me to wear your wedding ring on my finger.”

Vicky is pathetic, and she holds her limp left hand up in the air right in front of Katie, and she starts crying out, “Please, Please I’m begging you, please take my wedding ring off of my finger. I’m a worthless, pathetic ugly old whore bitch. Please wear my wedding ring on your finger.” My cock almost broke through my pants as I watched this tough, sexy hot 19 year old force my tough, sexy 43 year old wife to do whatever she is being told to do. Katie grabs Vicky’s limp left hand, and then she grabs the finger, the one with the ring, and she starts wrenching, twisting, yanking at the ring until she rips it off. She pulls Vicky’s wedding ring right off of her finger. Vicky cries out “AAAHHH,” as she feels the ring leaving her finger.

Katie puts Vicky’s wedding ring right on her own left hand, right on her middle finger, and then she holds her left fist up right in Vicky’s face, and Katie starts laughing as she starts showing Vicky her wedding ring, just like Vicky had showed her the ring only minutes earlier screaming, “Look at it bitch, this is your wedding ring, and it’s on my finger now.” Vicky is crying and she cry’s out, “My ring.” Katie screams, “You don’t deserve to wear this ring you bitch, say it, say you don’t deserve to wear this ring.” Vicky starts crying even harder, crying out, “I…I…doe…I…doe…I don’t de…deserve …to… wa…wear this ring.” Katie is laughing and she screams, “Now tell your husband how sorry you are for the way you have been treating him, and tell him that I am going to teach you how to respect your wedding ring and your marriage.” Vicky’s face is beet red and she’s totally embarrassed and humiliated. She’s crying and crying and she starts crying out, “P…P…Pleeeease, I’m sorreeee, p…p…please let me go.”

Katie is infuriated all over again and she bunches up her left fist hard and tight and she takes the ring, Vicky very own wide, thick metal wedding ring and she smashes it “bang,” right into Vicky’s teeth. You can hear the metal of Vicky’s very own wedding ring bang against the teeth and Vicky’s lower lip splits open and blood is rolling from her lip. Katie laughs and she screams, “You thought you were going to bash my teeth in with your ring. You thought you were going to teach me to respect your marriage and your wedding ring. Now you’re going to kiss this ring. You’re going to stick your tongue out and lick this ring. You’re going to learn to respect this ring. Now kiss this ring bitch.”

My cock hurts. I can’t believe how erotic it is watching my tough, dominant 43 year old wife being dominated like this by this sexy 19 year old hottie. Vicky has tears streaming down her face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and she starts shaking in fear, she’s trembling in fear as she looks over at me with this look of desperation on her face crying out, “Bobby, Bobby please help me, this is enough, please help me,” but this is by far the most erotic experience of my life, and my cock is so hard I couldn’t get up even if I wanted to. Vicky’s teeth start chattering and I can see the desperation in her face. Vicky is vicious and she screams, “Look at it Vicky,” and with a panic stricken face Vicky turns back to face Katie again, and as she does Katie takes the ring, once again Vicky’s very own big metal wedding ring and she punches Vicky right in her teeth again. You can hear the metal of the ring bang against the enamel of her teeth, and this time Vicky’s lips just bust open under the ring and Vicky starts spitting blood, she’s sputtering blood and blubbering like a little baby, crying out, “I’ll lick it, I’ll kiss it, I’m sorry, I’ll suck it, I’ll do whatever you tell me to do,” as she grabs Katie’s left hand and she holds it right up to her swollen, bloody lips and she start licking and kissing the ring.

At this point Vicky no longer cares about her dignity, she just doesn’t want to have all of her teeth knocked out of her head and she’s is passionately licking and kissing the ring, her very own wedding ring on Katie’s finger. She’s slobbering her blood and her saliva on the ring. Katie screams, “suck that blood and saliva off of this ring you stupid bitch.” Vicky starts sucking the finger, the one with the ring like a cock. She’s sucking the finger, sucking her wedding ring over and over again. Watching my tough sexy wife sucking Katie’s finger that passionately made my cock start throbbing. Katie looks over and she can see my big, hard cock standing up and trying to break out of my pants and Katie pulls her finger away and she grabs Vicky by the back of her hair and she walks her right over to me screaming, “Bobby take your pants off. Lower your pants so that we can see your big, beautiful hard erect cock.” I lower my pants and my cock is standing straight out and it’s aching and pulsating.

Katie shoves Vicky’s head down so that she is looking right at my big, hard cock and Katie screams, “Look at how hard your husband’s cock gets when he watches his hot, sexy young Katie beat you up bitch, and now we are going to really rock his word. She yanks Vicky’s head up so that she’s looking right in my face and she’s laughing as she screams, “I fucked and sucked your husband more times in the last 3 days then you fucked and sucked him in the last 6 months you stupid bitch. Now tell him how sorry you are for not giving him what he deserves. Tell him how much you miss the taste of his cum you pathetic whore bitch.” Vicky is still crying like a little girl as Katie holds her up right in front of me and Vicky starts sputtering and blubbering like a baby as she starts crying out, “Bobby, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry I didn’t give you what you deserve. I…I…miss the taste of your cum.”
Katie is laughing as she turns Vicky around to face her and she moves backwards ordering Vicky to get down on her hands and knees. Vicky gets onto her hands and knees as Katie sits down right on me, and my big, hard erect cock slides inch by inch into Katie’s soaking wet pussy. She’s bouncing up and down and she’s moaning and moaning as she swallows my cock deeper and deeper into her cxnt until my cock is filling her up, and she pulls Vicky’s head up and screams, “Now you’re going to get to taste your husband cum bitch. He filled my wet hot cxnt up over and over again for 3 days and I didn’t wash my cxnt out yet bitch. Now stick your tongue inside of me and lick all his dried up cum right out of me.” My cock is filling Katie’s soaking wet pussy from the rear and I can feel Vicky’s tongue slurping away at my big, hard cock while she’s sticking it into Katie’s cxnt and sucking all of my dried cum right out of her.

I started screaming, and crying and “OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHH,” filling Katie’s cxnt up. I was shooting hot stream after hot stream deep into Katie’s sweat, wet hot cxnt. Katie starts to explode too. I could feel her quivering deep inside of her body. We were both having wild convulsive explosions over and over again.

This was the most explosive orgasm I ever had and feeling my wife’s tongue slurping away at my cock and Vicky was licking Katie’s cxnt. Then as our orgasms finally ebbed Katie leaps up off of my cock trying to hold her cxnt tightly closed as she shoves Vicky over onto her back and climbed right up onto her face screaming, “lick it out of me whore. Lick your husband fresh, hot cum right out of his woman’s cxnt you whore, because this is the closest you’ll ever get to my mans cock again.” I could see Katie dripping mouthful after mouthful of my cum and her juices right into Vicky’s mouth, and Vicky’s tongue sliding deeply into Katie’s cum filled cxnt. Kaite grabbed Vicky’s hair on both sides and pulled her face deeper into her crotch screaming, ‘suck me off slut. Suck your husband’s new wife off you fuckin little whore. You thought I was a whore. You had the nerve to come her and call me a fuckin whore bitch. Who’s the whore now, who’s the fuckin whore now Vicky. Vicky is sucking Katie off. She’s licking Katie’s cum soaked, juice drenched sweat pussy feverishly like a dog licking its master. Katie starts “OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH,” exploding again. Vicky is sucking her off. My sexy tough dominant wife is eating my 19 year old hottie into a convulsive orgasm, and Katie is OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH…………………………………………….

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 06:43:20 PM »

This is one of the hottest stories ever.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2013, 05:12:33 AM »

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2013, 04:26:51 AM »

I was surprised at the ending. When I stopped writing I thought Vicky was going to win. Extremely hot story.