News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CatJen vs Chelsea - Resort Spa Catfight to Facesit KO

• 43 Replies

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
Re: CatJen vs Chelsea - Resort Spa Catfight to Facesit KO
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2024, 03:28:30 AM »
With my torturing of your nipples and boobs.
Smiling and enjoying as I watch you cry in pain.
You reach up with your left hand and grab my right wrist. Then with your right hand and your sharp nails you start to claw and sink your nails into my stomach.
Ahhhh you fuckin bitch as you leave your scars and scratches all over my stomach.
Forced to release my hold on your nipples.
I pull your right hand off me then I get my right hand loose.
I grab your hands and press them down and I lift my body up and I come down and hit your stomach with my ass hopefully to knock the air out of you once and for all.  It’s time to end this bitch. You’ve been a pest that doesn’t go away. I watch as I hear you moan from the impact.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2024, 03:55:32 PM »
I can’t pull your hand away from my boob and you keep twisting and stretching my nipples making me scream again.
I bite my lip to keep from screaming any more because I see the bitchy smile on your face when I do.
I dig my nails into your belly even more and you finally let go of my nipples and stop the torture.
You grab my wrist and pull my hand away from you and get my other wrist too.
Shit … I try to pull free but I’m too weak now and you slam my hands down on the floor holding them tight
I see the red scratches and claw marks on your heaving belly and grin up at you.
‘Serves you right you bitch!’ I gasp ‘I hope it leaves a nice scar!’
You lift up ann bring your ass down hard slamming it deep into my belly … My body jerks from the impact and my legs stiffen and lift up then drop back down with a thud.
Uhhhhhhhh I groan as you knock the wind out of me and I lay there under you moaning and gasping.
You do it again to make sure and because you’re a fucking bitch … Uhhhhhhhhh …
You have my wrists pinned and I wheeze and gasp as I glare up at you, my face red and try to squirm under your weight pressing down on me.
‘Get off me you bitch … ‘

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2024, 06:40:26 PM »
Watching you as your pinned down and unable to move. Your face is red and you are gasping for air from my weight on top of you. But still you try to break free by wiggling and squirming under me. But you are too weak to move me off you.
I reposition my knees from the side to on top of your stomach and start to put press on your stomach.
You are going down bitch just save yourself of more punishment by just giving in.
Feeling sorry for you as you cringe-in pain but it has to be done to end this nightmare.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2024, 10:26:53 PM »
You still have my wrists pinned on the floor and I can’t free them.
It doesn’t stop me from trying to squirm out from under you.
I’m having a hard time breathing with you on top and you make it even worse by moving your knees so your full 125 pounds is pressing down on my stomach.
Uhhhhhhhhhhh I moan … my face is red and I grit my teeth in anger looking up at you.
My boobs are heaving and on fire from your torture as I hisssss ‘Get off me bitch!’
You smirk and tell me to give up.
I won’t say those words to you! I take as big a breath as I can with you crushing my belly and thrust my legs up trying to either smack your back or wrap around you in a scissors to get you off me …
‘Fuck you bitch!’

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2024, 02:31:20 AM »
[you are to Strong

quote author=Chelsea link=topic=115098.msg750975#msg750975 date=1712435213]
You still have my wrists pinned on the floor and I can’t free them.
It doesn’t stop me from trying to squirm out from under you.
I’m having a hard time breathing with you on top and you make it even worse by moving your knees so your full 125 pounds is pressing down on my stomach.
Uhhhhhhhhhhh I moan … my face is red and I grit my teeth in anger looking up at you.
My boobs are heaving and on fire from your torture as I hisssss ‘Get off me bitch!’
You smirk and tell me to give up.
I won’t say those words to you! I take as big a breath as I can with you crushing my belly and thrust my legs up trying to either smack your back or wrap around you in a scissors to get you off me …
‘Fuck you bitch!’
[/quote]

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2024, 03:17:10 AM »
Pressing down on on you I beg you to give up but you are too stubborn and proud. You insult my by “fuck you bitch” as your answer.
So I press harder but with you every once coffee your energy you place your hands on the ground and you thrust your legs up and awrapped them around my body. Feeling your legs around me and trying to pull me back.
At first I resisted but I eventually sucome to the prsssure and I fall to the side.
Knowing that you must have mustered every bit of energy you had I get and come behind where I fall to knees and I wrap my left arm under your windpipe and with my right I pull in tightly as to stop the flow of air to you.
Bitch I’m now going make you pass out as I tightly squeeze my grip around your neck.
Watching as your face begins to Change color i again beg you you to give as I don’t want you to suffer any more.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2024, 04:15:23 AM »
I manage to use my legs to pull you off me and you fall to the side.
My legs flop back down on the floor and I lay there moaning and gasping for air too weak to even roll away.
You get to your knees and move by my head and grab my hair to pull me up off the floor enough to wrap your left arm around my windpipe and pull tight with your right.
All my air is cut off as you squeeze tight.
My face turns red and scrunches up and I wave my arms weakly gasping and wheezing
My body slumps in your grip and my head is spinning …
You tell me to give up but I can’t get any words out just a wheezing ‘uhhhhhhhh’….. as I sag and slump even more.....barely conscious…..

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2024, 08:46:29 AM »
With my hold in tightly and me squeezing your windpipe. Your face is turning red and I see your swinging at first then slowly dropping until there’s no movement at all. 
I release my grip around your neck. Looking at you unconscious laying on the floor.
Didn’t want it to end this way if you only gave up.
Well it was a facesit ending.
So i position my ass over your mouth facing towards your body and I plant it down on you. I reach forward and start playing with your firm boobs. They look good and firm. I squeeze them slightly and rub them all around as I have inflicted enough pain and humiliation on you.

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2024, 03:04:32 PM »
I’m still awake but barely when you release the choke and lower my head back to the floor.
I lay on my back twitching a little, legs spreadeagled, my bare boobs and belly heaving.
I open my eyes a little and my vision is blurry but I see a dark shadow above my face…..
I realize its your tight round ass in your purple bikini…
I open my mouth and mouth the words ‘I give…’ in barely a whisper seconds before you lower your ass down on my face and sit.
I lay too beaten to move under your ass breathing your sweaty scent.
I feel your fingers squeeze my boobs lightly and rub them all over.
That’s the last thing I remember before I slip into unconsciousness under your ass….. 

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2024, 03:16:42 PM »
After playing with your firm boobs and having my face stuck in your face seems like for eternity.
Enough punishment and embarrassment has been done to you.
I get up but you just lay there unconscious and not moving but you are breathing.
I just to realize I don’t know your name and what started this whole fight between us.
It started with you staring at me behind the treadmill.
I guess I will never know.
I reach over to the couch and grab my coat and throw it over me.
I leave the spa and head towards the exit.
Sun is up and members are coming in.
As I’m outside getting to my car I hear screams from inside the spa. Hmmmmm they found her.
I smile to myself glad it’s not me as I drive away. 

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2024, 11:42:27 PM »
Great fight and badass win, Jen!!

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2024, 03:56:22 AM »
Great battle ladies

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2024, 11:18:05 AM »
Great battle ladies
Thanks it was fun.
I would like to thank my opponent Chelsea as a great rival and also thank the members who voted and commented

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2024, 08:16:25 PM »
Great battle ladies

Great battle ladies
Thanks it was fun.
I would like to thank my opponent Chelsea as a great rival and also thank the members who voted and commented

Thanks BattleStud!
Thank you Jen, you were terrific and a great fighter!
Thanks to all who voted