News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CatJen vs Carriecanfight - Resort Spa BAD BLOOD Catfight

• 47 Replies

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Re: CatJen vs Carriecanfight - Resort Spa BAD BLOOD Catfight
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2024, 09:37:32 AM »
Jen will make Carrie regret coming to this resort spa.

Offline HotWifeCandy

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2024, 11:28:01 AM »
After evaluating both ladies, I decided to put my vote towards Carrie to win this match. This is a evenly match and truly hard to vote who would win.

Offline kerry

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2024, 01:56:40 PM »
My vote went for Carrie she can take her

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2024, 06:27:10 PM »
As I walk in I see her sitting down with her legs crossed and her drink in her. Nothing is said as you could hear a pin drop. The tension is high. What will she do. She gets up and goes to where the drinks and grabs a glass. Walks over to me. Here I poured you a drink. Ohhh thanks as I take it. I slowly take a sip as I’m checking you out.
I’m impressed in how good shape she is for her age.
She grabs her glass and raises it up. A toast to the best bitch who wins or losses as I raise my glass and hear the sound of clinking.
I put my glass down so where’s the room to settle this as I change my tone. I’m not into friendly talk. I came here to kick her butt and nothing else has changed. We can always talk afterwards if we are still able to.
So where’s the room that we are going to fight. She points over there. Fine as I walk towards the room.
Jen asked where the room is I point to behind her and she turns to walk to the room. Talk time is over, we already had a stare down, and we both know why we are here! Jen walks in first as I follow her and I shut the door the latch locks my fist clinch. Jen turns around I give her a full two seconds we both in our bikinis and there no turning back my left hand open slaps her hard across her face with a loud smack! My right fist hits her other side of her face my knuckles dig into her cheek! “BITCH I hiss between my clinched teeth!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2024, 01:04:00 AM »
Carrie points to the room behind me. I turn around and head towards the room hearing her footsteps behind me.
Entering the room I notice how spacious it is and carpet floors. I hear the door behind close and the latch locking it.
As soon as I turn around I’m immediately slapped on my right face with your left hand. Ahhhhhyou bitch as it stings but as my head moves to the left I’m met with a hard fist to the other side of my face. Fuccck as I hear you taunt me. My face redden from the impact of those shots.
Bitch a sneak attack on me if that’s what you have to do it didn’t work. . Can’t dwell on myself or the pain I’m feeling I lunge at your head grabbing the back of your hair with both hands and pulling your head down while I raise my right knee and smack you under your chin sending your head upwards then I release my hands and push you with both hands on your chest up against the door. Mmmmmm payback is a bitch as I attempt to follow through with a kick to your stomach with my right leg.

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2024, 01:47:53 AM »
Carrie points to the room behind me. I turn around and head towards the room hearing her footsteps behind me.
Entering the room I notice how spacious it is and carpet floors. I hear the door behind close and the latch locking it.
As soon as I turn around I’m immediately slapped on my right face with your left hand. Ahhhhhyou bitch as it stings but as my head moves to the left I’m met with a hard fist to the other side of my face. Fuccck as I hear you taunt me. My face redden from the impact of those shots.
Bitch a sneak attack on me if that’s what you have to do it didn’t work. . Can’t dwell on myself or the pain I’m feeling I lunge at your head grabbing the back of your hair with both hands and pulling your head down while I raise my right knee and smack you under your chin sending your head upwards then I release my hands and push you with both hands on your chest up against the door. Mmmmmm payback is a bitch as I attempt to follow through with a kick to your stomach with my right leg.

Bitch is wasn’t a sneak attack I waited until…..my words are cut off I made you stumble but I should have stayed on you! You grab my hair and I see your knee it hit pain shoots through lower jaw as my hard snap up then you shove me into my door my back thuds against it ughh feeling sharp pain.
 I see your right leg and move catching it on my left side my arm traps it hold you on one foot I sweep you left out from under you causing you to hit the floor on your ass I right foot stomp on your pussy my heel grinds in as I use both hands to twist your left ankle. We both tangle mess of limbs. “Bitch I’ll make sure you don’t have kids or walk again!”

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2024, 12:59:49 PM »
Seeing my right leg swinging at you. You grab it and hold it with your arms
As I’m on one leg you sweep my left leg from under me as I fall backwards to the floor and land on my ass.
While on the floor you stomp me in my pussy. Ahhh you cxnt as you grab my left ankle and start to twist it. Ahhh you bitch
Looking at you I start to move my leg up and down as I try to get loose but at the same time I move my body back and forth trying to get momentum so as I can reach my ankle with my hands to get it free   after a couple of times I get enough of a push that i can reach out and your hands and pull them off my left ankle. Then with my right leg I swing it and catches your calf’s knocking you over. With you on your ass I quickly lunge over and grab your head with both hands and I attempt to bang your head into the carpet

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2024, 04:28:11 PM »
Seeing my right leg swinging at you. You grab it and hold it with your arms
As I’m on one leg you sweep my left leg from under me as I fall backwards to the floor and land on my ass.
While on the floor you stomp me in my pussy. Ahhh you cxnt as you grab my left ankle and start to twist it. Ahhh you bitch
Looking at you I start to move my leg up and down as I try to get loose but at the same time I move my body back and forth trying to get momentum so as I can reach my ankle with my hands to get it free   after a couple of times I get enough of a push that i can reach out and your hands and pull them off my left ankle. Then with my right leg I swing it and catches your calf’s knocking you over. With you on your ass I quickly lunge over and grab your head with both hands and I attempt to bang your head into the carpet

I twisting your ankle as I stepping in your pussy you kick and buck then I see the chill hitting on my as and then back as you tackle me. Owwwwwww your grab my head and hair!
I grab yours in return my Nike dig in as you try slam my head on the floor I buck and twist rolling you to the side I shake your head violently as my legs lock up with yours putting pressure on your legs.

We both show our teeth one of us is going to lose it’s full on bitch fight !

Offline Charlene

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2024, 04:39:58 PM »
C'mon Jen, rip Carrie's short, bottle blonde hair out by it's dark roots!

Charlene you want some you can get your butt beat next I'll show you bottle blonde bitch!

Anytime you want Carrie, as long as it's a catfight!

Offline jumpisay5

• UK male . I like boxing,mixed wrestling and NHB.A
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2024, 08:02:55 PM »
I think Carrie  is  to  big  and strong  for Jen  but a  great  fight

Offline Busty_Leslie

• Love a good catfight :)
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2024, 11:39:20 PM »
Jen is younger and faster.   Plus she is so sexy!!!!   Jen will come out on top.

Actually Carrie is sexier, if you look at her profile pics, pretty obvious she's going to beat up Jen!!
After that first bloody nose Jen won't be looking so sexy!! hehehe!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2024, 12:54:09 AM »
Trying to slam your head into the ground you grab my head and hair and yank it hard as you back and twist where we roll to the side as your legs lock mine as you squeeze them   
In return I yank your head from side to side to side pulling your hard as we see our teeth and our veins are about to explode with the intensity of our constant pulling. Our grunts grow louder as we jaw at each other bitch cxnt whore
Neither Of us not wanting to let go but after constant kicking my legs get free. I start kicking you wildly not caring what I hit. As some daylight comes between us I break my hold on you and roll away.
Sweat pouring down all over me I crawl around like a cat on the hunt for my prey. Debating my next move I get up and start to stalk you as I look down on you. Bitch you will pay as I fake my moves in and out seeing what your reaction is. 
 I slowly circle you going one way then the other trying to confuse you. With a quick movement I get behind you and put my arms around your neck as I attempt to squeeze the air air out of you.

Offline ShyDave

• What's in here?...........Oh!
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2024, 05:44:52 AM »
Think it would be a pretty tough fight but I gave my vote to Carrie.

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2024, 12:00:28 PM »
C'mon Jen, rip Carrie's short, bottle blonde hair out by it's dark roots!

Charlene you want some you can get your butt beat next I'll show you bottle blonde bitch!

Anytime you want Carrie, as long as it's a catfight!

After this poll, and that’s what it will be!

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2024, 12:11:37 PM »
Trying to slam your head into the ground you grab my head and hair and yank it hard as you back and twist where we roll to the side as your legs lock mine as you squeeze them   
In return I yank your head from side to side to side pulling your hard as we see our teeth and our veins are about to explode with the intensity of our constant pulling. Our grunts grow louder as we jaw at each other bitch cxnt whore
Neither Of us not wanting to let go but after constant kicking my legs get free. I start kicking you wildly not caring what I hit. As some daylight comes between us I break my hold on you and roll away.
Sweat pouring down all over me I crawl around like a cat on the hunt for my prey. Debating my next move I get up and start to stalk you as I look down on you. Bitch you will pay as I fake my moves in and out seeing what your reaction is. 
 I slowly circle you going one way then the other trying to confuse you. With a quick movement I get behind you and put my arms around your neck as I attempt to squeeze the air air out of you.

My head being shook hard as I shake yours we both red in the face both of us are hurting!
You get free and we roll away I get to my hands and knees I circle and stalk you as you do me. The look on your faces shows nothing but hate as we get up to our feet we continue to circle. Sweaty breathing harder than before I hear you words, “bitch I going rip you to pieces!” You lunge at me and I react but I notice your taunting my I do the same looking for a weakness!

I lunged at you which you move confused  me and you get behind me! Feeling your arms in a chokehold my eyes go wide as I gasp feeling the pressure we stumble I use my right elbow in a hard shot under your ribs! I shove backwards slam your with both our combined weight into the door hard I feel you let go as I get away from you turning to face you my hands up