News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #210 on: August 30, 2017, 09:37:44 PM »
Lexi and i crash to the floor with a loud thud.  Working my way to my knees i try to get leverage and stay on top of her.  I feel her fingers tangle in my black hair and i let out a scream as she yanks my head back.  My face stings as i feel her hand slap hard against my left cheek twice.  With my butt on Lexi's stomach, i reach up and grab hold of her hair with my left hand and yank her head up violently towards me.  "YOU  FUCKING BITCH..." i scream as i jerk her head up keeping us close before sending 2 hard right punches into the side of her head... yt

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #211 on: August 30, 2017, 11:10:59 PM »
Heck I thought Jackie ran out cause she was scared she was going to pee her panties in fright!...giggles and looks at the very scary Sarah (NOT!) "Well shall we grab some popcorn and cuddle up on the couch while we wait for the missing as usual Dead Orphan Asses. Seems those 2 maybe fun to watch for a bit". Walking around the 2 rolling in red as I stride to the popcorn machine.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2017, 05:28:31 AM »
I draw back to swing anothr slap at tina  when my scalp  ripples in pain.her hand curls in my hair tugging me closer....ummmuhng  my head rocks in her grip from two hard punches....the room spins a bit

I can hear sarah and amber close by  sounds as if they have things under control for now
dyke! I snarl..aiming a right punch at her  chest  once..twice yt tina
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2017, 08:37:51 PM »
hmmm looks like a couple punches  finishes the d.o.a queen :)...

thinks  sarah  amber and I should hogtie tina  setting her aside  and polish off the rest of her team :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #214 on: September 05, 2017, 05:01:07 AM »
hmmm looks like a couple punches  finishes the d.o.a queen :)...

thinks  sarah  amber and I should hogtie tina  setting her aside  and polish off the rest of her team :)

It's almost as if the DOA don't like being called out, then backing up their fighting words...

yeah  your right sarah    the big bad  d.o.a    are   more like little bo peep :)  and tweety bird rolled into one
the prez tramp

Offline Kellie Girl

« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2017, 06:39:38 PM »
so glad I joined the winning team and to once and for all but Heidi in her place :)
Kelliegirl11596 on Trillian too because that's where you all went lol.....also you know talk to me before adding me lol

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #216 on: September 05, 2017, 06:41:01 PM »
ohh my Jackie is back  and in a  huff.....
the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #217 on: September 05, 2017, 07:30:01 PM »
I draw back to swing anothr slap at tina  when my scalp  ripples in pain.her hand curls in my hair tugging me closer....ummmuhng  my head rocks in her grip from two hard punches....the room spins a bit

I can hear sarah and amber close by  sounds as if they have things under control for now

Sitting on top of Lexi cock my fist back to give her a third shot when i feel another slap across my face. My cheek red and my scalp burning, i feel my eyes starting to water when i give her a third shot to the side of the head.  "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT BITCH??" I growl at her through gritted teeth before giving your hair another yank.  Starting to pound at your ribs, I scream at you "HOWS IT FEEL??"

(Sorry for the delay, was at my cousins wedding over the holiday weekend)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #218 on: September 05, 2017, 10:15:10 PM »

Sitting on top of Lexi cock my fist back to give her a third shot when i feel another slap across my face. My cheek red and my scalp burning, i feel my eyes starting to water when i give her a third shot to the side of the head.  "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT BITCH??" I growl at her through gritted teeth before giving your hair another yank.  Starting to pound at your ribs, I scream at you "HOWS IT FEEL??"

it's so happening  me anf tina bitch   and yes  she is living up to her rep...
she still has her bony ass straddling me..ummm I groan  taking anothet punch to the head...I fight back with a left punch to her cheek...owww omm groaning again
from her punches to my ribs...slut I snarl back using both hands to catch her tits squeezing through her top..at the same  time trying to push and shoe the bitch  backwards off me yt
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2017, 06:36:14 PM »
* walks in* where are these sluts talking about my sisters? :)

hmmmm well I think amber....eva....Carmen....catftkeli   or kelliegirl  would like a chnce to mop the ring with you :P
the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #220 on: September 06, 2017, 08:20:42 PM »

she still has her bony ass straddling me..ummm I groan  taking anothet punch to the head...I fight back with a left punch to her cheek...owww omm groaning again
from her punches to my ribs...slut I snarl back using both hands to catch her tits squeezing through her top..at the same  time trying to push and shoe the bitch  backwards off me yt

Straddling Lexi, i throw 2 more hard punches into her side when i suddenly feel her fist slam hard into my cheek.  My head a little dazed, i slam a right into the side of her head as i scream "FUCKING cxnt!!!"  As the words leave my lips, i feel her claws sink into my tits.  "AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE" i scream as i reach up with both hands and grab hold of her hair and slam her head twice into the floor.  As i feel her dig her feet into the ground, i adjust my leverage, planting my left foot on the ground and my right shin on her chest.  Pushing her body down and yanking her head up, "LET GO OF MY TITS YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" I scream through gritted teeth

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #221 on: September 07, 2017, 05:20:17 AM »

Straddling Lexi, i throw 2 more hard punches into her side when i suddenly feel her fist slam hard into my cheek.  My head a little dazed, i slam a right into the side of her head as i scream "FUCKING cxnt!!!"  As the words leave my lips, i feel her claws sink into my tits.  "AAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE" i scream as i reach up with both hands and grab hold of her hair and slam her head twice into the floor.  As i feel her dig her feet into the ground, i adjust my leverage, planting my left foot on the ground and my right shin on her chest.  Pushing her body down and yanking her head up, "LET GO OF MY TITS YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!" I scream through gritted teeth

unnn ummm my head thumps the floor twice  thankfully the room is covered in deep plush carpet..stllll  I hear a buzzing sound  kind of like the  hum  of electricity  and the room seems to spin and I feel a little sick
she shrieks a head splitting shriek as I twist and claw  her tits  feeling her shin press against my tits she tries to keep me down....get off me  cxnt   I shriek back
releasing my left hand swinging a punch for under her chin yt tina
the prez tramp

Offline Nerdygirl1000

• Geeky and proud of it!
« Reply #222 on: September 08, 2017, 06:50:32 AM »
Hey Girls!

Everyone's favorite nerd is back and I'm ready to reinstate my membership as one of the Tramps and kick some ass! How's everyone doing? Seems like quite a few brawls are happening right now!
Bullies need to be taught a lesson!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #223 on: September 08, 2017, 07:20:23 AM »
a huge  and welcomed  welcome back to nerdygirl :)

and a caution  for other clique teams    please do underestimate  nerdy...
the surprised looks you give after she kicks ass will be so priceless :)
the prez tramp

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #224 on: September 08, 2017, 11:30:17 PM »
Hey Clique Wars Girls.....Please take a look at this post I made: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=25225.msg498015#msg498015

What do people think? Please comment with suggestions or ideas!

XOXO,
Heidi