News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

grudge match

• 5 Replies

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
grudge match
« on: January 06, 2009, 12:49:18 PM »
these girls was on gmtv together this morning...nothing to choose between them,both big girls strong legs ,arms bodies, very well endowed to,they would both like to prove that they could take the other out,prob some good sexuall chemestry between um to,great choices for a fight to the finish,,,

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Re: grudge match
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 04:32:44 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

A great fight lone ranger. Both are sexy and I would love to go with Kate. But unless my data is incorrect, I think the 5'8" Claire is too big for the 5'3" Kate. Kate does overwhelm Claire in the chest department however.
{alt}

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 04:58:58 PM »
Both blondes look like they could handle themselves. I would go with the size advantage in this one too.  Vlaire Sweeny to win a rough one.

Alan

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 10:53:47 PM »
Lone Ranger, you are a lucky man. There is nothing better than to see two celebrities standing together, to be able to compare them and get a better idea of the outcome should they tussle. I think if you carefully picked 32 UK celebrities who might agree to enter an elimination contest Claire would not only be one of them but also would do very well and even have a good chance of winning it. If this match had been suggested a year ago I would have said that Kate Garraway would never agree to match herself against another woman. Since then she has appeared on Strictly Come Dancing on which she seemed comfortable showing her legs and knickers and has become more confident. Kate might now agree to wrestle but I don't think she would have ability to beat Claire. That said it would be well worth watching if these two clashed. Kate is known for her ample breasts but Claire is well endowed herself. A feature of this match up would be the battle of their boobs. Again I think Claire would confidently match her breasts against Kate's in breast to breast contact.

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 11:37:05 AM »
i would agree,kate has finally learned to use her ample assets to further her career,about time...she has great legs and great boobs,she matches claire in all the assets departments,a great fight to watch as they strip each other,but devina or anthea turner would be beter matched for a fantasy fight with claire becouse either girl would take advantage of claires great body if they got into a winning position as they clearly appriciate womens bodies as well as mens...kate given time will probably enjoy women more,,,

petelv

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »
I voted for Kate.

pete