News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

catfight in retro style

• 5 Replies

Offline cabbage

• God Member
catfight in retro style
« on: April 27, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »
lesbian fight

Offline cabbage

• God Member
Re: catfight in retro style
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 09:37:40 PM »
white should break the dress of the competitor and brutally beat

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 01:41:15 PM »
in white will win after equal fierce fight

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 12:39:39 AM »
The upper part is a Ukrainian pilot of a military helicopter and a soldier Nadiya_Savchenko. She also fought in the infantry with a rifle in her hand. The Russians planted her for a war crime because she murdered two journalists. Released from prison as a result of negotiations, she took up politics. Because she is rebellious and opposes corrupt government in Ukraine, she was sent to prison again last time. This is the patriot of her homeland. She would defeat half of the men in this forum for bare hands. If I gave her a knife, no one would survive. I'm serious, I've seen what he's doing with a knife and telescopic baton. It's the second on people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadiya_Savchenko
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 12:50:23 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 12:45:15 AM »
Returning to the survey. There would be one blow or technique that would end up with hospital treatment for this woman from the bottom picture.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline cabbage

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 07:47:04 AM »
consonant! however, the survey here does not depict reality!