News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Valentines lingerie catfight 2023 At the Heartbreak Hotel

• 172 Replies

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
Re: Valentines lingerie catfight 2023 At the Heartbreak Hotel
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2023, 04:01:12 AM »
Sure I would love to come in and chat   I walk in shut the door behind me looking you up and down. Walking around nice room. Leann  I turn with hands on my hips. Lookingat your hair.  I think you need a new hairstyle  hun. And I know I am dresses much sexier than you.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2023, 04:23:04 AM »
Leaving my room in a black lycra sports bikini. I see mostly the older slutbunnies think this is a nude and not a lingerie catfight - shows how needy they are....

So....who is ready to do some busines??? Stretching out my arms....
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2023, 04:41:36 AM »

I walk back over and open the door.  Glaring at you walking around the room with my hands on my hips.  I am leaving my door open so anyone can find the. I think you will try to give me a new hair style and I laugh you actually think you are more sexier than me.  Suddenly I slap your face with my left hand and a backhand slap
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2023, 04:46:09 AM »

Glad you are here vulcannightbird. You better be careful with your nasty insults or one of old slutbunnies. Might have to teach you a lesson about respecting the older  generation. When is a bikini sexy lingerie

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2023, 05:22:16 AM »
Glad you are here vulcannightbird. You better be careful with your nasty insults or one of old slutbunnies. Might have to teach you a lesson about respecting the older  generation. When is a bikini sexy lingerie

Putting my hands on my hips glaring at you. "You and what army, oldie?"

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2023, 08:06:05 AM »

Glaring back at you thensaying just me to start little girl. You want to learn your lesson now.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2023, 08:48:02 AM »
I arrive at the hotel and park my car in the parking lot... I go to the reception and ask for a glass of champagne... I take off my coat wearing my black lingerie with see-through... while the chambermaid assigns me to my room... I watch to the rest of the whores in the hotel
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2023, 08:58:41 AM »
Glaring back at you thensaying just me to start little girl. You want to learn your lesson now.[\quote]

I smirk....and try to slap your face hard. "Try me!"

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2023, 10:19:59 AM »
Owes my face stings from the two slaps You Bitch!!!  These slaps cause me to fall onto your bed. Your attention is now diverted to another slut as that Vulcan bitch starts to mouth at you. That gives me a little time to kick off my heels and get off the bed and reach for your hair with both hands   I am going to bald you old bitch
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 10:33:22 AM by Chrissssssssy »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2023, 01:58:46 PM »
JoJo deserves more votes

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2023, 02:49:28 PM »
A great selection of fighting ladies. Very hard choices. I will go with the experienced ladies. They will find ways to teach the younger ladies what a fight really is about.  I sit at the bar and watch as I see some of the ladies start to pair off and disappear into their rooms to get the fighting started.
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2023, 04:15:13 PM »

Ohhh you SNEAKY Bitch  vulcannightbird  as you try to catch me off guard with your slaps at my face. Turned my face to the side.. i rake my nails across the younger slut face.  But Chrissssssy attacks me from behind and starts to and grabs my hair with both hands before I could slap vulcannightbird silly.
I grab Chrissssssy hair with both hands digging my nails into her scalp  ripping clumps of her hair out .i

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2023, 04:24:02 PM »
I yelp as Leeann rakes my face but then spared as another woman attacks her. I smirk. 'Lets make sure the interloper gets an advantage...' I jump up onto Leeann's back like a cat and wrap my hands around her neck....

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2023, 04:52:40 PM »
I yelp as Leeann rakes my face but then spared as another woman attacks her. I smirk. 'Lets make sure the interloper gets an advantage...' I jump up onto Leeann's back like a cat and wrap my hands around her neck....

As i keep twisting and yanking Chrissssssy hair digging my nails deeper into her scalp
 Suddenly I am attacked from behind  by that SNEAKY younger bitch. Aggggg as she has her hands around my neck I start to cough aggggggg let go you fucking whore.  I bring my left foot down stomping on her left foot twice.  I am trying to survive the attacks from both jealous slut

( i see carolann and anne_cougar plus Marlu are all cheering what is happening to me.  But are afraid to meet me in my room)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 05:07:07 PM by Leeann54 »

Offline Chrissssssssy

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2023, 05:17:04 PM »
I take advantage of vulcan grabbing Leeann from behind.  She lets go of my hair with some of my blonde locks on the floor, but i got some of her hair out too.  Now i take both hands and rip off Lee Anns top while Vulcan has her from  behind and sink my claws in to those saggy tits