News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Something New

• 9 Replies

Offline 10count

• God Member
Something New
« on: January 12, 2013, 07:42:56 PM »
I haven't posted in an age so here goes. Betty vs Veronica in the brawl to end it all..Hope you like it. Thanks to SinDD for the doodle. ;D

Offline Sinister6664life

Re: Something New
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 06:34:20 AM »
Nice effort but I hear nothing but the crickets in the woods they are bickering in...

Cherp...cherp...cherp...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nice to know you back to posting again...

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »
very good!! i love boobs out from the dress  ;)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:49:28 AM »
I love it! great work. Is there anymore to come by chance?

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 03:20:50 AM »
Thankyou. More ? I'll poke around the hard-drive and check. I really should finish this fight. :P

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 07:34:51 AM »
Thankyou. More ? I'll poke around the hard-drive and check. I really should finish this fight. :P

Yes, 10.....you really should!  ;) ;D

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 09:07:29 AM »
Ok checked the drive. Found a goldmine of old roughs and works with no backgrounds. Woot! I talked to the boss and she said she would polish a few of them up to show off. I didn't have anymore of the Betty and Veronica but I did find an old favorite of mine. My gal created it for me as a surprize after I spent several weeks away in Oregon putting a roof on a friends house. Similar style though. I'll post it here tomorrow.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 11:12:08 AM »
Ok checked the drive. Found a goldmine of old roughs and works with no backgrounds. Woot! I talked to the boss and she said she would polish a few of them up to show off. I didn't have anymore of the Betty and Veronica but I did find an old favorite of mine. My gal created it for me as a surprize after I spent several weeks away in Oregon putting a roof on a friends house. Similar style though. I'll post it here tomorrow.

Great! Looking forward to it.

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 09:30:37 PM »
 Miss Vivian MaryVonne the 3rd explains how her daughter will be on the Cheerleading Squad despite her grades! Poor Mrs.Teagarden, the new gym teacher wasn't expecting a parent teacher meeting so soon. :)

Thanks to SinDD for polishing up one of my old favorites. :)

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2013, 10:33:17 AM »
A recent commission now we have to create a original character to fight her, should be fun.