News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Maureen vs Dee cartoon

• 4 Replies

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Maureen vs Dee cartoon
« on: August 12, 2013, 02:19:05 AM »
Does anyone remember the yahoo group that had the old Cavalier cartoon of Maureen vs Dee's first fight. If I am not mistaken this group also had the Big D cartoon of Jill vs Kyla. I would love to become a member of this group again. I was at one time but had some issues with yahoo and my account was erroneously deleted and I lost all of my groups....damn it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Re: Maureen vs Dee cartoon
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 06:55:43 AM »
Hi Vanessa. I think this may be the Yahoo group you're thinking of.

http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/belgiquecatfightscorinne2/

In the photo section there you will find the 1st two Maureen vs Dee catfight cartoons by Big D. 

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 10:45:11 AM »
Thanks Lucky..just hope I filled out the correct lines as I do not speak French..but you are a sweetheart to help..Maureen is the lucky one to have you..now if she would just tear Dee up one more time and shut her mouth I would love to see it or at least hear about it

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 05:13:09 AM »
Thanks Lucky..just hope I filled out the correct lines as I do not speak French..but you are a sweetheart to help..Maureen is the lucky one to have you..now if she would just tear Dee up one more time and shut her mouth I would love to see it or at least hear about it
   Why don't you keep your big nose out of my business, Vanessa? Or do I have to take matters into my own hands?

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 02:35:03 PM »
I would love to see Dee vs Vanessa. I bet it would be an awesome catfight.