News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gemma Rox vs Samantha

• 23 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: Gemma Rox vs Samantha
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 05:36:10 AM »
Thanks, I have a feeling these two are going to have a hell of a match that everyone will love... I hope. After all, I am writing it  :o
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 05:51:20 AM »
No, I have to correct myself lol. I'm not going to be writing this match. I've been pretty busy and pretty drained.... however, I'm happy to announce that GEMMA ROX is going to be writing it!!! Welcome bavk, Gemma, and oh what a welcome it's going to be.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 07:53:34 AM »
No, I have to correct myself lol. I'm not going to be writing this match. I've been pretty busy and pretty drained.... however, I'm happy to announce that GEMMA ROX is going to be writing it!!! Welcome bavk, Gemma, and oh what a welcome it's going to be.

that's a fair trade off. Great start to the story BTW!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 01:22:37 AM »
Thanks! Gemma was inspired by Samantha's rap and is working on the story now. It's gonna be outstanding!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
Samantha Disses Gemma Rox (again)
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 02:58:38 AM »
Samantha is shown laying back on a pool chair near her spacious swimming pool at her Miami estate. The honey skinned, redheaded 5’9” 144 lb biracial Samantha has on an aqua green bikini to match her eyes and is smiling at the camera while a young woman is showing her choices of toenail polish to put on her pedicured toes. Samantha sits up, flexing the slight definition in her stomach and her golfball sized outie navel moves accordingly.

Samantha- Give me red… blood red. That way they’ll match Gemma Rox’s face when I’m done with her. Gemma, I have to admit; I was a little impressed by your poem response. You got me… not. But don’t worry, babe; in London, you’re going to have me, bitch, slut, cxnt, runt, shrew, twat, whatever else you want to call me, up close and personal and in a Hell In a Cell. So, I hope you’re ready. But you know I can’t let you get away with that poem. You know the Queen has to respond. So, here’s the debut of my response, and I’m even sampling a line from Gemma’s, see the quotation marks because they’re in her Posh voice, ha ha. Hope you guys enjoy it and like I always say, Gemma, I’ll be bringing the pain; all you have to do is show up.

Walk Like You’re a Star

Yo yo when you’re driving fancy cars
And you’re eating caviar
And you hang with kings and czars
Then you can "walk like you’re a star”

When you look like an ugly hog
And your breath smells like LA smog
Battle me and you’ll get flogged
‘Cause you’re just barking like a dog

Gemma Rox, here we go again
When will you ever win
My stats are not pretend
Your career may be at an end,

You talk shit about me
But say nothing about you
I guess this proves that you’re obsessed with me
Bitch please find something to do

Like your friend Jonica
The Cajun cxnt from the south
With every dick on LSU’s football team
Hanging from her mouth

Or your girl Hood
Who’s always trying to act tough
But she’s got her own book club
So I’m calling her bluff

How the fuck can you challenge me
This shit just ain’t right
I will never be defeated
By Mosh Pit Posh Spice

Beating me is absurd, Gemma
This ain’t fiction,
And if you don’t like my words, bitch
Then you can suck my diction,

You say I run my mouth a lot
Oh yeah, you got that right,
You haven’t done diddly squat
To even deserve this fight

You called me a cxnt, then called me a runt
But obviously, that isn't true
How can I be a runt, you dumb ass bitch?
I'm six inches taller than you

You say I whine and bitch and moan
But this is coming from you
If you didn’t whine so much
They’d say your name, and I’d be like, “Who?”

You say I brag about myself
And that I’m probably not that tough
Well, Kayla, Marie, Jessika, Jonica and others
Could not shut me up

And each of them has beaten you
So kindly close both sets of your lips
After you, I’m calling out Rachel
Time to get back my World Championship

I’ve got way more money
Than you’ve got tats or holes in your frame
And while I really find you funny
In that cage, I won’t be playing no games

And if people are sick of me
Then you won’t be their vaccine
What I’m gonna do to you
Will be far more than obscene

My right hand is gonna bust you
And I’m gonna cut you with my jab
You have a better chance of taking on
Another taxi cab

My ax kick is gonna drop you
And set up my Shooting Star Press
Then I’m gonna undress you in front of all your fans
Then let you guess what happens next

I’m gonna make you cum in London
Big Ben ain’t got nothing on me
You’re gonna be shaken and stirred
Just you wait and see

It’ll be murder in the first degree
And you may very well get in some licks
But you’re gonna be my puppy bitch
And I’ll be your Michael Vick

So, because I’m better than you are
And I’m gonna play you like one of my guitars
And victory for me is assured
That’s why I’m walking like a star.

Do you understand that, bitch? I’m fighting you for pride and joy because I’m already rich…. Your little bubble is what I’m gonna burst, knock you on your ass, then take the winner’s purse... And I won’t be prudent; I’m gonna put you in a stranglehold, so call me Ted Nugent…. Cause Gemma, you are straight up useless. You made a big mistake to open your mouth and choose this… I’m the Queen of the South, so you better get used to it. I mean what I say, and then I put some abuse to it... I’m gonna kick your ass in the UK; I put you on blast for all the shit that you say…. You better off fucking with Beth and Dawn; I’m the Queen and the Queen shouldn’t be eliminating a pawn…. After this fight, Gemma Rox is gone. You want some royal credit, bitch? Okay, you look like a midget Queen Kong…. Sing the song; God don’t need to save this Queen because God already made me strong. So, I’m walking like a star on down to the ring, to bring, all the pain and prove that you can’t hang. You fucking ugly ass hog… I’m gonna walk you like a dog while I’m walking like I star. See you in London, cxnt.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 07:07:59 PM by howardcosell »

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 06:29:05 AM »
just to update this, there were some unforeseen circumstances that came up, but Gemma Rox and I are both working on this story and we hope to have it done shortly.  :)

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 08:11:47 PM »
Yup, I broke the outer two metacarpal bones on my right hand and had to have surgery :( poop! but I'm writing again now (lefthanded I grant you...) but I hope to have it finished by tomorrow then edited and posted by Tuesday! YAY!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 09:05:29 PM »
See? We do have things that come up in our real lives that delay these fantasy stories from being posted.

I think it's a testament of Gemma as a writer and as a person that she's willing to work with a broken hand on something like this. I asked Gemma if she wanted to take some time and heal and I could finish the story myself with her outline or whatever she wanted to do, because you've got to take care of yourself and your body in the real world first. But Gemma wanted to keep going and wanted to finish the story. So, that says a lot about her commitment to her craft and her appreciation for the readers. Just imagine how easier our real lives would be if we had more friends like Gemma in our real lives. So, I've been blessed as a writer to have collaborators who have that stubborn desire to work through pain. When Marie and I started writing together, she had an awful accident, and she was back and hammering out OPW stories and her own solo stories a week or two later. But then again, strong women are hell to hold down.

Hats off to you, Gemma! :)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 09:44:16 AM »
Well done G Rox I hope you heal soon.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!