News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kathkat22 Vs Heather_fights Part 3

• 3 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Kathkat22 Vs Heather_fights Part 3
« on: July 26, 2011, 07:17:13 AM »
     I went down to help Kathkat to her room but she already staggering and sobbing over to it and then closed the door behind her. I figured she was done for and was wondering if I should call for the doctor. A few minutes later the door opened and in walked Heather, both her tits still showing the rug burns as well as the many punches she had suffered at Kathkat‘s hands. “Well AJ, I guess that bitch is done for!” she said loudly, then the other door opened and in walked Kathkat looking pretty beat up!. Both her tits were still swollen and bruised from the punches and foot smash she had gotten, but her face was set in a determined look as she slowly stalked towards Heather! “Come on you fucking asshole lets finish this!” Heather went right up to her and taunted,” Stupid trash, I am going to love every second of making you scream! You look so beat already, your tits look like they are going to pop any minute!”   I quickly stepped between them and said “Look you both took a real beating so I have decided you both need at least a 30 minute break before you start up again.” Both women started arguing, but I could see that they were each secretly glad for the breather and after a minute of bitching about the break they each left the room.
     It was 50 minutes later when  I called for them both to come out. As soon as they reached the center of the room they started fighting! Kathkat swung a roundhouse at Heather’s head and then cried out as Heather sent her right tit flying upwards from an uppercut. Kathkat slammed her palms against Heather’s tits and smashed her backwards, then quickly ripped her fingers down across her foe’s nipples! Heather screamed in pain and fury and swiped her the nails of her left hand across her rival’s right tit As Heather charged forward and grabbed a handful of titflesh and twisted her foe screamed in anguish and raised her arms up towards her foe’s head. Heather was busy watching the hands and she never saw the knee rocketing towards her pussy! “AUGHHHHhhhhh….!!”screamed the hurt beauty as she stumbled back on unstable legs ands grabbed the end of the couch to steady herself! Kathkat quickly sent her other leg crashing into the side of Heather’s face and sent her staggering over the couch arm dazed and confused!     
      Grabbing 2 handfuls of hair, she pulled Heather around so she was draped over the couch arm and smashed her head down onto the arm as hard as she could! “AHHHHHHHhh..!” screamed out Heather and Kathkat swiftly pulled her back up, only to take an elbow right in her left tit that smashed deeply into the already swollen mammary and made her cry out in utter anguish! “OOOOHHHHHH GODDD!!!!”
Still holding Heather by the hair she pushed her headfirst over the arm and mashed her head against the seat cushion then sent her knee crashing into her ass cheeks as hard as she could! As she looked down she saw that Heather’s left tit was draped over the arm and sticking out so she quickly drove her elbow down onto the soft flesh and rammed it in as deep as it would go! “AAARRRHHhhhhhh FUCKKKKKKKKK!” bellowed her trapped foe as her tit was utterly speared by the vicious blow and to make her suffer even more Kathkat reached down and dragged her fingernails down across it from top to bottom as Heather stiffened in agony! Heather finally got her hands under her and pushed up with all her might, but Kathkat quickly tugged her upwards and caught her by surprise, ripping her backwards and slamming her knee into her belly hard enough to double her over.
      Blood was trickling down Heather’s temple from the smash against the couch arm ad dripped onto Kathkat’s leg as she sent a knee smashing into the center of her foe’s tits as they hung down from her chest! “OOOHHhhhh SHITTT!” cried the reeling beauty as the knee was viciously grinded into her chest! Maneuvering herself around and then sitting on the arm of the couch Kathkat wrapped her legs around the aching beauty, trapping her arms at her sides under each leg! She then quickly reached around and she started punching her tits from the outside and smashing them together between her fists! “AHHHHH you fucking cxntTTTTT!!” cried Heather and her body shuddered with every blow as Kathkat went to town on her tits. “Fucking piece of trash…..fuck with my tits will you…..I’ll show you how to fuck up someone’s tits….Take THAT…and THAT…..!” screamed the furious beauty as her fists just kept pounding at Heathers  boobs! Her cries filled the room as she started sobbing in utter agony from Kathkat’s attack, but tough beauty still refused to give into her. Blood started erupting for her right nipple and she screeched in anguish, so in desperation, tears streaming down her face, Heather stared to push back with her legs an force them both over the arm of the couch!
      Kathkat grabbed two handfuls of titflesh and used her holds to rip poor Heather first left then right as she released her scissors and pushed forward till she was standing up and pushed them away from the couch! Heather was once again in complete agony as Kathkat sank her fingers in as deep as they would go into the swollen and bruised breasts. After a few seconds Heather’s legs gave out and she slowly sank to her knee’s, desperately trying to release her tits from her foe’s savage clutches! Blood was starting to show around some of Kathkat’s fingers as her nails actually punctured the skin of Heathers boobs!
“ Your Sooooo fucking mine now, you fat assed cow! You won’t be wearing a bra for a long time and you’ll think of me every time your top rubs against you tits!” she taunted from above her now devastated and defeated foe! Heather was sobbing loudly now as she pulled and tugged weakly at her foe’s wrists, frantic to stop the abuse on her aching boobs! Kathkat started smashing the trapped breasts against each other as Heather started screaming with each loud “SPLAT” of her tits banging together and could take no more as she finally pleaded with Kathkat to release her chest! “Oh so your done now!? Ok you loser ugly whore, WHO HAS THE BETTER TITS!” Heather barely mumbled “You do.” Kathkat viciously slapped her tits together with another loud “SPLAT” and Heather screamed out,”YOUR’S ARE”  as blood squirted from both her nipples now and she all but collapsed in utter agony in Kathkat’s grip. Kathkat released her hold and let poor Heather fall onto her hands and knee’s sobbing as her body convulsed in waves of pain from her ravaged chest. Kathkat gave her a kick in the ass and smiled as Heather started crawling towards the door to her room to get away from her. “That’s it you fucking loser crawl away from me like the pathetic cxnt you are!” Now it was Kathkat standing in triumph and she posed for pictures in front of her crawling adversary!

Wrdwvr

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Kathkat22 Vs Heather_fights Part 3
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 01:57:22 PM »
Good story I enjoyed it very much.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Kathkat22 Vs Heather_fights Part 3
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 02:18:34 PM »
Wrdwvr,

How far back are parts one and two posted? I'd like to read the story altogether and can't frind them.

Thanks

JT

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Wrdwvr