News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

run away girl

• 0 Replies

Offline cfw1

run away girl
« on: August 05, 2011, 09:14:21 AM »
A story I found, that I like, I create a little change ', sorry for English

It 'an early morning in late summer when the sweet Deborah, Debby for all, leaves home to  go to school. One last placed the hair, and then off to the bus carelessly. They are the last days of school and the girl without being a peak  knows that can be promoted. She does not excel in studies but feminine, curvy blonde and sweet also draws attention to the men and the envy of the girls next-door neighbors and classmates. Shortly before the bus top  meets the boyfriend of  Lisa,  a neighbor and schoolmate at the same time. The opportunity is too good for a man to lose the company of the blonde.
"I'm going to work  debby, get in the car, the school is on the way"
After some hesitation she naively accepts the transition. At the end of the school Debby back home again by bus, but this time the output of this meets Lisa, who knew just from the fact that there were rumors at school that morning.
"Lisa ohh you made me afraid," exclaims the blonde
"Alt where do you go sweetness"
Lisa is a brunette, more young age of Debby, but she too exuberant.
Lisa: "I have said that you got with my boyfriend this morning, is it true?"
The blonde who naively had no concern for the boy's Lisa, but caught out, only manages to mumble a few disconnected phrases: "... but but but so what?"
Lisa is very angry, but since many classmates look at the scene, the girl says "let's meet at the park out of town" tonight. Debby naively accepts, knowing that she had no concern for the boy, and that Lisa will certainly not  her hands on because even greater age. But Lisa is angry, you can not let go of the fact that her boyfriend arrive at school with the prettiest girl in school.
So at dusk arrives by bike to the point where  Lisa had made an appointment. Lisa just reiterates the same question to the girl, and Debby answer  "I don't understand where is the problem " Lisa is furious at this response and even more: Ciaff slaps the blonde, "mhmmmmh" screams the sweet debby putting her hand to her mouth. Ciaff another slap on the cheeks of the girl "mhmhmmm" debby reacts to this point and start a trial of strength between the two girls become entwined. Although younger Lisa is very agile and wriggles from Debby and slammed to the ground. "Do you want to continue? You surrender debby? This time I'll knock your head on the ground, " says Lisa and Debby" No OK OK, "the blonde is left from the clutches of Lisa and starts to run away. Lisa looks at the bike and start to break It with kicks, "Debby, you pay me twice," says Lisa while it completes its work of destruction. Debby has since fled on foot started to get all the way home, after 30 minutes arrives home, finds his mother that exclaims, "Debby you did, you're upset" and Debby: "Mom ,  I fell and I also destroyed the bicycle, "Debby's mother:" No matter, what matters is that you're okay, "" Mom I'm okay, now I do not have dinne, I'' go to my room tonight, "says Debby. He goes into his room and begins to brood about what happened, even to rethink the beatings he took, the scratches on the lip are terribly wrong.
Meanwhile, Lisa came home, she goes into her room and begins to rethink the incident and the lesson he gave to Debby and the satisfaction that he felt, was all he wanted to do it because of old grievances
When mature slim woman match fat girl is dead