News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

website rip off

• 23 Replies

Offline Bob35

Re: website rip off
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 10:40:15 AM »
Thunderkittens will rob you blind. Never, ever use them. A lot of $$ gone.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 04:49:15 PM »
then that guy max must still have it also how much $$ was lost yes w.b.i is good
wrestling

safprods

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 09:26:53 AM »
I love the fake reviews of my content.  Gee, can't imagine why..?  Hope things are well, Mike.  Cheers!

Offline jvitolo

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2012, 02:12:28 AM »
Sorry to bump...but add my name to the list that got screwed by Leather and Lace.

Signed up for one of their sister sites and didn't like it.  So I followed what the signup email said and sent an email to cancel the subscription.  Imagine my surprise when I was rebilled for said crappy site.  So I send a followup email to the two addresses provided...still have not heard anything back and sent a third one today.

This shit is pissing me off.

Offline poser_pete

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2012, 10:45:11 PM »
Thanks to everyone for their tips.  Let me add one more:  www.thickwildcats.com.  Credit card billings were taking place well over a year after the site went dormant.  If you once signed up, check your statement carefully.  Quite often you can get a charge-back for 90 days past if you'll call your credit card issuer.

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2012, 04:07:11 AM »
these are good to know things as I am looking to put together a collection of vids but never knew about the sites themselves. thank you, for your unhappy experiences. sorry to hear them but they might help us. By the way, L.Scott Sales ripped me off once long ago to. ordered some fights and just got one and $50 gone

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2012, 10:28:44 PM »
today i have bought a membership with steel kittens to enable me to buy the downloads for boxing bonanza 1 and 2.
It turns out that it is impossible to buy the second fights of both (the ones I was interested in).

Offline kt67

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2012, 05:22:34 AM »
posted a site in Trench's thread...guess could of posted it here

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2012, 06:29:16 AM »
  The biggest ripoff is leathe & lace, The bitch hurricane havanna was till that slut went out of business. Never, ever order a custom from greg at l n l. That asshole took me for quite a few dollars. He talks a good game, but will lie to you in a heart beat.
jjb