News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

If YOU were the Producer...........

• 12 Replies

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
If YOU were the Producer...........
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:52:55 PM »
What would you make better?

What would you change or offer?   What would you keep?  Would your bread and butter be customs?   Something subscription based?   Would you sell individual videos?  A combination thereof? Or would you just do something totally different?

If YOU were the Producer, and money was no object, how would you make our industry better?

What is good and what is lacking?
We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com

Offline daveboxfan

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: If YOU were the Producer...........
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 06:58:40 PM »
I would stuff like ecnwc only offer a little topless boxing matches or stuff like fighting wildcats.

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 02:56:15 AM »
Copy California Wildcats and Napali 70s - 90s catfights.  8)

Mandarin

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 04:15:48 AM »
ECNWC!!!!   Love their Product

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 08:52:03 PM »
the best thing to do at this time it is right time to go tv cable i have friend working on it in n.y
wrestling

Offline wifefight46

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 10:24:43 PM »
     I would like to address both this topic and Ofecteau's "Open letter to Catfightreport" as they are related.  The subject here is how to drive traffic to producer sites and get customers to actually open their wallets.  As a guy who has spent thousands on memberships, downloads, and streams, I am your target audience.  I would rather pay for quality than scavenge for scraps but have more often than not been let down by the the content not living up the descriptions.  The middle class, middle age demographic can drive this industry, but the majority of us are waiting on the sidelines for material that will get us to our destination.  My suggestions for content and delivery are too many to mention in a single post but first and foremost catfight producers need to get back to the basics.  Rik3D's idea of going retro is a step in the right direction.  The people you want to appeal to did not come of age in a time of augmented boobs and completely shaven private parts.  We need to start by having women who look like women.  Our personal fantasies involve the women we work with, our neighbors wives, waitresses, bartenders, and milfs.  And we want to see them naked.  The clothes must come off at some point and there must be some revelation.  If all of the participants are shaved with silicone chests you have removed this element and reduced the level of humiliation.  Real breasts come in all different shapes and sizes and the color and quantity of pubic hair varies greatly as well.  Being forced to show ones real attributes heightens the humiliation exponentially.  Also pubic hair attacks are in the textbook definition of "catfight" and featured prominently in decades worth of stories written by fans.  These are particularly arousing at the end of a fight.  Also the presence of pubes adds to the humiliation of facesits.
     Anyway I don't want to turn this post into a novel, but other areas that need to be addressed involve dialogue (you would not believe how important this is), the presence of spectators, and prolonged endings that don't take you to the five yard line and then fade to black. 
     If anyone, including producers are interested, I am happy to discuss these things in detail as this is a true obsession of mine.  I have also given thought to the funding of customs and presentation of the media. Thank you.

Offline tgfp

• Love cyber fights between young girls.
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 10:43:33 PM »
I'd let young girls on the street ask if they would agree to fight another girl from the street and then mach them up. The younger they are, the more energy they have ;)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 01:58:51 AM »
This question gets posed a lot on the various catfight messageboards and the responses are usually similar.  I'd bet that if you asked 100 catfight fans what they want to see in a video, you'd get 100 different answers.  This market involves fantasy, and each of us has a somewhat different one.  Just take "messy wrestling."  Some guys want mud, others oil, others pudding, others cole slaw, others syrup. Then what flavor?  Maple, rasberry or chocolate?  In other words, this market is fragmented to the max.  Frankly, I don't see how any company can make a profit.  Not only is the market fragmented, it's fairly small, there are a lot of competitors, and the amount of free stuff that one can access (either legally or otherwise) all add up red ink on the bottom line.  At least that's what I gather. 

I think that's why you see so many companies start up, produce 5 or 6 videos, but no more -- ever.  It seemed like a good idea at the time.  Kind of like the "entrepreneur" who goes away on a holiday weekend in summer and notices that the local cafes are all busy; so he buys one figuring that he's going to make a killing.  Then Fall and Winter hit and he experiences 6 months of no customers.  Then his cafe, like so many producers disappear in the mist.

I believe that the O-man is right, we should at least purchase the stuff we want to see, so these producers have some kind of a fighting chance to survive. 

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 06:07:17 PM »
For me , plain & simple , Squash Matches , ala along the lines of RingDivas / GLOW , but more matches end in pins & instead of girls with real names , I would use characters & my site would have Match Pics , DVD's for sale , Downloads for sale & will offer Custom Squashes with only 1 rule besides no sex ( Probably ) customs only for Heels Squashing Sexy Faces  ;D ::)
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »
Foxy anne

your suggestion sounds great I would buy it !!!

The same thing is being said over and over on the forum

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 05:30:10 PM »
sorry didnt finish my last message  lol  :)

The producers ask the question and always get the same answer ...............

How can we make this any clearer ??????

REAL CATFIGHTS
NO BLOODY WRESTLING ATTIRE OR RINGS
HAIRPULLING
FACE SLAPPING
KICKING
FEMENINE CLOTHING
JUST NORMAL UNTRAINED WOMEN CATFIGHTING LIKE THEY WOULD ON THE STREET

Only ECNWC have got a grip on this aalthough I have to say CATZREVIEW are getting better if only they would make the girls dress in more femenine outfits

BITCHFIGHT UK is becoming a bit stale for me as all the girls seem to know eachother now and its becoming a bit of a giggly girls club

Let them face slap !!!! that would raise the anty and the girls would fight harder

Offline DoubleJ

• God Member
  • Looking for mixed sexfights
    • My Luv Fytes Tumblr
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 07:58:53 PM »
What appeals to some doesn't always appeal to everyone.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 09:53:18 PM »
I think it's time us ladies had something filmed for us.

I would get two teams of women my age together, 4 in each team. Film interviews with each of us beforehand and then get us together in a room where we decide who will fight who in a conversation. Then we pair off and each fight, hard hairpulling, slapping body punching with our team members cheering us on.

Winning team gets the prize to split between them, whatever that might be. If it was 2 2 at the end then the 4 winners face off in a two vs two fight

Nothing better than a group of likeminded women deciding everything between them, keep the men out of it for once haha

Well hell, I'd comment on the suggestion but men are left out of it  ;D