News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BaeFight

• 6 Replies

Offline docstup

• God Member
BaeFight
« on: March 16, 2021, 07:39:29 PM »
Our website continues to improve and we are excited to announce that we are now able to offer our videos for sale through it! We have also priced nearly all of them less than we do on C4S! Take a look and treat yourself to a new film or two.

www.baefight.com

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
Re: BaeFight
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 04:38:13 PM »
Our website continues to improve and we are excited to announce that we are now able to offer our videos for sale through it! We have also priced nearly all of them less than we do on C4S! Take a look and treat yourself to a new film or two.

www.baefight.com
They are all like Alexa vs Paris or there are some that only contains Wrestling?

Offline docstup

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 04:59:49 PM »
This site features all our scripted films. So actually none of them would be like Paris vs Alexa Brooke--that is still available on Clips4Sale.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 06:10:49 PM »
del triple post
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:12:24 PM by Mikebt »

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 06:11:34 PM »
del triple post
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:12:10 PM by Mikebt »

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 06:11:51 PM »
I'm still waiting for the Svetlana fights. I submitted a sponsorship request for her fight with Rose, but it must've been late since I never got emailed back, it said something about the shoot happening on Wednesday of that week. Hopefully the fight turns out good anyway.

Normally, I don't like scripted fights, but Bae does a great job with them. My favorite is still Vanessa vs Alexa Brooke.

Offline docstup

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2021, 01:24:14 PM »
Thank you Mikebt. Our goal is to make fights that look real. And I am sorry but I have replied to every email that came in. We generally respond with-in a couple hours. I don't think I ever saw yours. Can you write us again? baefight@yahoo.com And I agree with you about Vanessa vs Alexa Brooke. Vanessa, now called Aaliyah, is very good as both winner and jobber. She has really developed into a great worker. And she doesn't mind it getting rough.

Unfortunately that Rose vs Svetlana match was delayed as Rose has been injured. We are hoping to get those two together in the near future, pending Rose' knee healing. . . So we can still discuss custom orders for them. We hope to know more about Rose's availability tomorrow or so.

We did shoot with Svetlana yesterday. It was her first time doing fighting shoots and I am very happy to say that she had a blast. She made a couple films with Aaliyah. Keep an eye on them in the next week or so. We will be putting pictures up on the site, baefight.com and on our Twitter feed, @BaeFight shortly. And we can all look forward to more Svetlana!