News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Splenda Daddy 4

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Splenda Daddy 4
« on: August 02, 2016, 06:31:45 AM »
Spenda Daddy 4
“Oh my gosh that went well” Megan squealed!   Cindy let out a hug laugh of joy “Yeah, and you were good.” Both girls were very happy with their last performance and both had plans and ideas that they shared with each other. They were becoming friends but still didn’t share their personal time with Joe. Both had noticed how endowed he appeared to be but kept their personal time with him secret. They didn’t spend time together except to plan for how to get their next pay check. Megan stated “ At this rate we might be able to pay for all of our schooling with Joe.” Cindy nodded “ I’m hoping to save enough to get a boat.” Both laughed, and schemed.
      It had been about a week since the last encounter. Megan had stopped by to chat with Joe and had mentioned how her Jeep needed some repairs. He turned around without question to get his tools to help but she stopped him and said “ I took care of it. With the funds your providing I could do it all on my own!” She had some pride in her voice. Joe smiled and said he was happy he could help.  They had set up an event to top off their shrinking funds. Joe never pushed and left the planning up to the ladies. 
      The girls decided to surprise Joe by cooking a dinner for him. Megan still lived with her mom and older sister as did Cindy.  It was much easier to cook at Joe’s house. It was huge compared to their own. They prepared a nice meal and sat down to dinner and had a meal together. He was more charming then ever and both girls spend lots of time laughing at his jokes and were almost in tears as they could feel the love he had for his deceased wife. Megan had changed from girl to women emotionally just a few months ago but she was still dating boys, not men. Cindy had figured this out from the start. “All the guys our age are still broke ass boys. More interested in Pokémon and video games.” Megan chucked “yes, only mastering their own joy sticks, not ours.” Joe blushed.
     With dinner done decided to watch a video. They decided to head off to the patio table and sat down to continue their conversation. Both girls were bare foot and it was only a few moments later that Joe noticed Cindy brush her pretty bare foot against his thigh. She paused making sure Joe realized it wasn’t an accident and when she got the signal she continued to stroke his leg with her foot. Megan caught on moments later and started to do the same. The conversation was light but Joe stuttered several times causing both girls to giggle on the inside. Cindy upped the game by pushing Megan’s foot lightly away and Megan quickly countered by jabbing a toe nail into Cindy’s foot.
     Cindy dropped her foot just long enough to position her chair as far under the table as she could and Megan fallowed and both girls brought their bare feet up for battle. Pretty petite and soft feet began to wrestle. Painted toe nails began to jab. Big toe to big toe they jousted to little whispered “ouch, owww,” and other signs when a sharp fleeting pain was felt. Both girls tensed in their chairs with hands firmly planted on the arms of the chairs. Joe had a ring side seat watching their exchange from the top of the clear glass table.  Calf muscles flexed as they moved and parried toes intertwining as they pressed bringing their soft soles together. Each time a nail made contact the other felt it as both had baby soft skin.
     Megan was the first to slouch her  pretty jean shorted bottom to gain a few inches with Cindy matching her. Toe jabs and  toe wrestling was replaced with both foot soles pressed together and he marveled at the power those pretty little thighs were generating. Several times in mid press they had to readjust their chairs as they had begun to scrape them away from each other. Finally Cindy jumped up and said “I think this is called a Test of Strength?” Megan said “ I think that is it.” Both moved to the grass and both girls met with out stretched hands interlocked fingers and began to push. A foot or two back and forth the two girls moved. Finally getting the idea when one pushed back the other planted her foot behind her to counter. Leg muscles where straining as each tried to push the other. Soon the strain became too much for their arms alone and as the pushing became more constant their arms where brought in closer. Shoulders began to brush as they tried to dig bare feet into grass. Both were equally strong. Megan with her slightly longer legs countered Cindy with her slightly more muscular set. Both in form fitting t-shirts pressed harder. Now only giving inches instead of feet. They were getting the hang of this. Slowly chests began to brush as their breathing was getting harder. No laughing or giggling was going on, just breathing.
    It was at this point Joe realized neither of his girls had a bra on as erect nipples began brushing together thought their contest. Both girls intent on the fight didn’t seem to notice.  Nipples touching turned quickly to breasts compressing together. At first for only moments and then as their arms gave out their chests began to press together. Megan almost stripped back but she counter balanced herself just in time and she broke her right hand away and quickly wrapped it around Cindy’s back. Still struggling Cindy broker her hands away and after several seconds a mutual bear hug started. Boobs pancaked together spilling out from the sides both were struggling but not moving much. Twisting to the left and right slightly they were squeezing as  tightly as they could. To evenly matched and both running out of strength they both brought legs up to try and trip the other. Moments later both entangled combatants were on the ground in a mutual bearhug. Both tried to roll the other but countered with wrapping ankles and calfs to gether. Cindy managed to get her right leg in-between Megan’s just to have Megan lock her thighs on it.   Tighter the coil went. Neither having done this before. Panic began to overtake them. Both wanted to win but they were both strong and evenly matched.
      Their t-shirts had ridden up a little showing belly button rings rubbing together as quick breathing caused sweaty stomachs pressed together. Smooth and sexy firm young thighs wrapped tighter with taunt muscles showing. Toes curled and sounds of great effort came from each girl as each tried to squeeze the stuffing out of the other. The action was intense but movement slowed. Both had given all but there they lay side by side in the grass. A pause in the action as both heard the other panting. Megan was the first to speak a word “ Those nipple of yours are like bullets.” Cindy countered “ yours aren’t feeling too good on my tits.” They redoubled their efforts using their last remaining energy to bring their now acknowledged weapons to bear. Squeezing with all they had driving hard erect nipples into soft breast tissue.  Neither was able to win. Side by side weekly they tried but had run out of energy. Grunts and squeals of frustration as neither young women was able to gain dominance. Rest breaks were continuing to get longer and he could see tears running down both girls cheeks due to frustration. Joe sensed it was time to separate them and did. Both were not willing to end but he did eventually separate the two tangled sweating bodies from each other. Both left frustrated. Joe reassured them separately that he had a plan to help with this.

Offline tangocash123

Re: Splenda Daddy 4
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 05:20:47 PM »
This is great stuff. I'm trying to figure out where this going. There rivalry seem friendly now but could grow real as the competition for Joe's attention gets more intense. I hope the competition gets more vicious and erotic, leading to topless or even nude confrontations. What ever happens I look forward to the next installment.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Splenda Daddy 4
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 05:12:27 AM »
This is great stuff. I'm trying to figure out where this going. There rivalry seem friendly now but could grow real as the competition for Joe's attention gets more intense. I hope the competition gets more vicious and erotic, leading to topless or even nude confrontations. What ever happens I look forward to the next installment.

Ditto!