News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:Erotic-8, The US v Israel

• 5 Replies

Offline aag77

• God Member
Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:Erotic-8, The US v Israel
« on: April 02, 2015, 12:52:03 AM »
- Well, Jeff Here we are, it's the last match of the Erotic-8, and what do you expect tonight?
- At this stage another good match Bob, some may say that the US have all the fame, but most of these Israelis are also Hollywood stars,
and they're feisty.
- Maybe the fame of the Americans may even spur them on?
- It should, Bob, but the Americans are famous for a reason. This will be interesting.

Erotic-8, Match 4

***THE UNITED STATES VERSUS ISRAEL***

- Team news, Jeff, what have you got. There were rumours of a Natalie Portman-Bar Refaeli fight wasn't there.
- I think it wasn't just rumours, Bob, but Natalie is still listed as captain, and I don't know what to make
of the whole Vered Feldman-just-a-local-celebrity controversy because she has been replaced, but by another
seemingly local star, Dar Zuvovsky. The Americans made  substitution too, as Kaley Cuoco has replaced Alexandra Daddario.

The teams are in the ring and let's see what the Jumbotron will show us as the individual bouts:

Katy Perry                  vs   Dar Zuzovsky

- A baptism of fire for young Dar, Jeff.
- She may as well start at the top, Bob.

Katy Perry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry

Dar Zuzovsky
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5876582/

Jennifer Lawrence        v     Doron Matalon

- Jennifer might be too strong for the reigning Miss Israel.
- This is where the fiestiness I spoke about needs to show itself, Bob.

Jennifer Lawrence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Lawrence

Doron Matalon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doron_Matalon

Jessica Biel                 v     Bar Refaeli

- What's this, Bar Refaeli has grabbed the mike.
"I Call you out, Jessica."
"On what?"
"The Jewish World Championship."
"What? Is that even."

- Well, what's this then, Jeff?
- I don't know Bob, but I can see at the ring side, it seems like, there's an impromptu conference between the managers of Ms. Biel and Ms. Refaeli,
and Mr. Larry Flynt, the President of the World Sexfight Federation, and, Ms. Limor Livnat, the Israeli Acting Minister for Culture and Sport
is there as well, and...they all turn...and nod.
-Jeff this is History. We have seen the birth of a new official title, The Jewish World Sexfight Championship and it's on the line tonight, and
if there was any doubt we all heard Ms. Biel now shout "It's on, bitch!"

Now ScarJo is at the ringside talking to her manager, and we can clearly hear her, "I want that fight. I want that title."
Meanwhile the cameras goes to Natalie Portman, if I read her lips it sounds like "Mah HaKalva HaMizdayenet HaZot medamienet mi atzma?", how's your Hebrew, Jeff.
- Well, to put it politely, Bob, it was something about female canines thinking above their station.

Jessica Biel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Biel

Bar Refaeli
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Refaeli

So let's see the next bout, Jeff, oh, and it is

Scarlett Johansson      vs   Natalie Portman

- Is this then a contender fight already, Jeff?
- Assuming they both want the new title then yes, I can't see how the loser in this one could put in a legitimate challenge.

Scarlett Johansson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarlett_Johansson

Natalie Portman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Portman

Kaley Cuoco                v   Gal Gadot

Just seems to drown out in all the superfluous noise, Kaley and Gal look at each other and shrug, but let's not forget what we're mainly here for. The International Team Celebrity Sexfight Championship.
Kaley Cuoco
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaley_Cuoco

Gal Gadot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gal_Gadot

- But can I say, Bob, that Bar Refaeli certainly seems to put the I in team.
- There is no I in team, Jeff.
- My point exactly

Offline aag77

• God Member
Re: Team Celebrity Sexfight Ch'ship:Erotic-8, The US v Israel
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 12:53:04 AM »
And bout 5

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 05:12:33 AM »
Hey all im hoping your all excited to see tonights fights. My girls have trained very hard in all possible aspects. This unfortunatly resulted in Alexandra Dadderio being hurt and me having to bring Kaley cuaco in to replace her. Kaley has kept her training up and fits in with the ladies just fine. My girls live and breath this tournament and will put their all in to the bouts. From top to toe my girls have what it takes, VOTE USA!! COME ON GIRLS!!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 11:34:59 AM »
Hey everybody! I know my girls are working hard for me and all you fans out there but they need your cheers and votes!! Jessie is having a tough time as you all can see. The two Amazon are fighting body to body, every inch of body sealed tight with sex and sweat. Fingers arms and even toes lock up as they try to male their enemy cum. This is a personal fight now and my Jessie doest want to lose!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 10:44:38 PM »
Come on kaley! She isn't wonder women! You have what it takes to beat her!

Offline aag77

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 08:08:34 PM »
This was not a bad match at all, in the end Israel made the early running, but the Americans ran out winners in the end

Katy Perry                  defeats   Dar Zuzovsky

Dar seemed determined not to be fazed by her more experienced opponent, and came out trying to overwhelm her opponent and get the bout over with before it was even started, yet that was precisely her mistake, Katy just seemed capable of precisely able to angle her body in the right way at all times, as she let the inexperienced fire brand exhaust herself without getting the right opening, and while not spending any energy herself. Katy's tactics worked to perfection, as in the end Katy was able to just roll her opponent over and score a fairly easy victory, almost like Ali versus Foreman back in the day. Dar started crying but Katy came over to her "Don't worry, you did well for a beginner, and in fact if you're good I'll even show you the ropes in this game, but first I have some unfinished business, you need to take care of.", as she lay back and let young Dar lick her off.

Jennifer Lawrence        defeats  Doron Matalon

Doron had been in the dressing room getting mentally prepared for her fight with Jennifer - instead she may had done better being out watching the first fight, as this one turned out very similar. An experienced fighter letting a young pretender run herself into the ground before taking over and scoring an unproblematic win. In the end Jennifer just got up, business-like raised her arms, and left the ring, while she could be heard mumbling that it would be nice with a challenge ...

Jessica Biel                 is defeated by     Bar Refaeli

As if this match already wasn't charged enough, it was now an elimination fight with America being 2-0 up. And it didn't dissappoint, neither as a team Championship fight, or as an inaugural title fight for the new individual title. Jessica truly did her best and put up one hell of a fight, but as the two combatants rolled around the ring, one just sensed Bar having the edge, and if in the end she had Jessica going "No, no, NO!" and getting free twice, third time was lucky as she instead went "no, no, noooo...". Bar jumped up and strutted triumphantly around the ring, but if her happiness was down to having saved her team in this championship or because she had ensured her place in History as the inaugural Jewish Sexfight Champion was not quite certain.

Scarlett Johansson      defeats   Natalie Portman

Well, if the last match was promising, this one was even more so - Captain versus Captain, another elimination fight, but one that would be an equaliser, as well as a match that would almost certainly determine the first challenger for the new title. And it was a fight to remember, swinging back and forth between two experienced fighters - yet, somehow one still got the sense that there was an air of mutual respect between the fighters. Not that they did not give their best to win, but there was no malice in the contest, and in the end, Scarlett simply gained the edge and was able to overcome her opponent in a trib fight as she used her bigger size.

This gave America the win, but Bar Refaeli had stayed ringside, and as Scarlett got up from her win she got up to stand in the ropes - Scarlett and Bar locked eyes for more than a minute, and you could cut the tension in the air, until Scarlett turned away with a sniff, and seemingly well aware of the internal rivalries in the Israeli camp turned around and making a point of helping up her defeated opponent, who had still lain prone, panting on the canvas while all this went on.

Kaley Cuoco                defeats   Gal Gadot (forfeit).

With America already having won the match and all the superfluous stuff going on, Gal simply held her hand up before the fight even got under way, and announced "This is pointless, Bar obviously already stole the show, you guys won, and you're real pretty - you want to just go have regular sex somewhere.", with Kaley answering "Well, ah, sure." They left the ring together, with the ring announcer declaring that this was technically an Israeli forfeit giving America the win 4-1.

Next up Australia, Italy, France and the US are in the pot for the Sexy-Semis draw.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 10:11:05 PM by aag77 »