News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Sex Wrestling with a 18 yr Boy : from Suneetha's Diary

• 5 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
My Sex Wrestling with a 18 yr Boy : from Suneetha's Diary
« on: March 03, 2024, 08:07:40 AM »
Disclaimer: Hi all, this is not my story ..I got the story from a fantastic mature erotic wrestler Suneetha. I saw her when she was 44 and still in enviable form..a busty female with lot of flexibility ..I saw her first match against a 19 yr old boy which she won in the end after a lot of trouble d was in the receiving end for most of the time ..but I was fascinated by her endurance ..again I saw her against a 18 yr girl in a full scale ultimate surrender style wrestling ....the young girl was fierce but the mature lady fought not only fought very well..she responded to every attack by her counter..it was a very intense match between two generations...but the mature lady finally lost it very narrowly by 3 points only and got fucked hard with strap on as usual ..but she accepted her defeat very gracefully too and congratulated the young girl with a very open mind ..

Since then I got interested about her because of her personality....so graceful ...so cool..I saw her matches after that ..though at that time she has passed her prime, but still won many, though losing few too ... I heard that she was undeclared queen of sex fights both against guys and gals for a long time and won more than 70% of her fights till date..I was very much interested to know about her fights ..I met her several times ..talked to her and she at last allowed me to read her diary and post it ... where she has written most interesting fights of her life ..both  against guys and gals ..her wins and defeats too...here I am presenting one of such stories ..hope readers will enjoy it ..and if you enjoy I will post more from her diary

My Sex Wrestling With 18 Year Boy – from Suneetha’s Diary

Hi all, this is one of my best experience of sex wrestling with boy hardly few months over 18 years. I’m a very horny female of 38 years of age. Since my schooldays I love to wrestle with other gals. I also wrestle many boys during this period. Needless to say that all this mix wrestling turns bit erotic at times. When I grew up my sexual hunger also increased. But I’m not such type of females who do sex straightway.

As I’m a wrestler I also love to combine sex with wrestling. So whenever I feel an urge to do sex with an interesting guy and find that he is also interested to have sex with me, I want that he challenges me in erotic wrestling. I also love to do it in front of close friends and in private parties or relatives.
In all these years I’ve done many such sex wrestling with many guys of different ages and in most of the cases I won the sex-fights and then love to dictate terms of sex. I’ve some female friends also with similar interest and we formed a private and secret club few years ago. Most of us are very good wrestlers also. I can tell you the stories of many such interesting fights in future.

However, let me go straight to the story of my wrestling with the boy I mentioned. His name is Nihar, just reached 18 yrs. He is the son of one of the members, Reena of our private club. Both Reena and I and our families are very opening minded about our interest. Not only that, I wrestled Reena’s Husband Samir, who is 45 years or so last year, in a family party and defeated him squarely.

As I love to dictate terms in sex, I enjoyed a very interesting and passionate fuck with him after the fight in front of others and used him as my sex slave as a stake. Nihar couldn’t accept it. So few months back, he rang me and said, ‘aunty I want to challenge you in a sex-wrestling in this year’s party’. I was a bit surprised to hear that. Though I very much love to sex wrestle with young boys at their teen, but Nihar’s challenge rather surprised me.
Because he is a very shy boy otherwise but on the other hand I enjoyed the challenge and replied, ‘I must ask your mom, whether she wants me to wrestle you. If she agrees then I’ve no objection and will gladly wrestle you’.

So I ask her Mom, Hi Reena your son Nihar rang me and said and he wants to wrestle me in this year’s Party. Do you know anything about it?’ Reena answered, ‘yes, I know and I also like him to wrestle you.It will be fascinating sex-wrestling between 2 generations. I’m sure that he will give you a very good, tough competition. He wants to avenge his father’s defeat. So get ready to have a very tough fight ahead.’ ‘Ohhhhhhh really!! Then I’ll love it’,
So the day of the Party came. Everybody attending the Party got very excited to know that this year the event of the night is the sex-wrestling between 18 year old boy Nihar vs one of the most mature and skilled female sex  fighter Suneeta-38 years old.

Though confident I also got a bit tensed by seeing Nihar. He is looking so determined and confident, while he was looking at me! ‘Come on Suneeta, come on this may be your fight of the life’ I said to myself. I wore a very thin sea green saree in the Party, a very tiny blouse barely covering my nipples and wore the saree so below that it almost exposed my crotch and my big hips. Saree was so thin that everybody can visualise my body thru my dress.
Nihar wore a very tight grey jeans very low waist and a short red t-shirt. I could seethe side strings of his very small male bikini brief. Whenever he raises his hands root of his big young cock got visible and time and again he is lowering his low rise jeans further to excite me. I can feel the excitement of his cock, even thru the jeans pant.

Every time he is looking at me, I feel his excitement. He even rubbed his cock on my ass several times while we both move around in the Party. I understood that he is doing it intentionally to measure my response. Frankly speaking I also got a bit excited by his move, so I also press my hands and rub my ass on his cock to feel the hardness!

We both are dying to start the fight as soon as possible to settle it. At last the moment came. Reena called us both at the centre of the garden party. The big lawn was already cleared and chairs were arranged in a circle. Ladies and gentlemen, The main attraction of this year’s party is a fascinating battle of sexes, battle of 2 generations, sex-wrestling between my son Nihar and  my very good friend Suneeta.

Are you interested to enjoy it now? Everybody shouted, yessss, bring it on. We’re dying to see it. ‘Okay, okay my friends the battle is going to start very shortly let me introduce the contestants. Busty .Suneetha 38 yrs old 5-3 38 D 35 39 68 kg vs well built Nihar, 5-5 and 66 kg for a fight to finish. Rules are no kicking punching, hairpulling, etc only wrestling holds, erotic teasing, fucks are allowed, till one of them submits.

The loser will be the sex-slave of the winner as per condition for 7 days. During the announcements, we stared at each other. I saw determination in the eyes of the boy and got a bit more tensed now. ‘Ohhhhhh… come on you can’t lose to a 18 year old boy I said to myself’ . ‘So, now let the wrestling start’, she announced and gone back to her seat. My husband, 2 daughters were in the party to see me wrestle.

I smiled at them and wave hands to the small crowd of 30-35 people attending the Party. We shake hands with each other and wait for the announcement to start. ‘Start’ Reena shout, we approached each other and start the customary stripping. As a rule the rivals should strip each other nude before the actual wrestling starts. I slowly start unbuttoning the shirt of Nihar and kiss him passionately by hugging him.

He responded by pulling my saree from my shoulder kissing the exposed part of my boobs. I shivered with his lips on my boobs and feel that he is really going to make me work hard. I respond by quickly removing his shirt and throw it to the crowd and kiss his hairy chest. He quickly removed my saree from the waist and open the strings of my petticoat at the same time. I wore a very skimpy g-string which just covered my pussy lips.

He inserted his fingers within it and start massaging my pussy, stunned by his tricks I waste no more time to unzip his pants and drop it to the grass. A she was freeing his legs from the pant. I quickly slide down and pull down his sexy briefs altogether and kiss on his cock tips but while doing that he caught my bra-strap from the neck and removed it and throw it to the ground while

I was climbing up he quickly untie the knot of my g- string to strip me naked. We are both totally nude. The crowd was enthralled by our moves and countermoves they start shouting come on Nihar come on Suneetha our nude bodies hug each other wildly and real battle begins between 2 generations, between man and woman.

Yes and the real battle begins as we hug each other wildly as we hug tight, one of my hands on his hips and other on his back. He was doing the same to me and both were pulling each other’s hips, so I feel his hard cock, bend downward hitting my pussy lips and both rubbing and pulling and pinching each other’s hips. We kiss wild and passionate and our chest pressed hard with my boobs on his hairy chest.

Both of us are having same advantage, with no one dominating but as it’s a mix of wrestling with sex also we try to overpower each other. We both are trying to flip other to ground, using our legs and ankles mainly, and trying to maintain our balance and cheers getting wild and we are getting excited. I felt his cock swollen, hitting my pussy madly. I feel a hot sensation with the wildness of the young cock.

We are kissing vigorously our tongues rolling …..ohhh noo……., the boy is going to give me a tangle of my life and I felt seriously while this tussle is going on, suddenly he flipped me to the ground, and pinned me. Stunned by the incident, I tried to roll him on his back, but he has the upper hand. He pinned me on the ground with his left hand going thru my underarm, wrapped very tightly and the fingers stroking my left boob from side.

Before I counter and he pinned but not climbed on my body, he was putting in a rather cross-body pin, cleverly moving his lower body away from the reach of my hand as I was on my back, he used his right hand to massage my pussy, stroking it with his fingers. It was so sensational, that I could do nothing against it. I try in vain to turn and reach his cock with my hand, but failed. The crowd, seeing Nihar in a clear advantage starts shouting, ‘come on Nihar finish the bitch finish her!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh…mmmmmmmmm…., whats going on! I said to myself but could do nothing. He was simply dominating me. Now, he starts fingering me never I have experienced such a sensational fingering. More and more I tried to resist it, more I failed. I formed a bridge by lifting my hips and spreading my legs, he responds by moving his fingers deeper, slowly and steadily within my pussy, rolling it within my pussy wall.

He started taunting me ooohh aunty and I thought you to be a better fighter, but you’re no match for me and you may be queen for the old men, but you should not have accepted my challenge, etc. At that point I had no answer, he was simply toying with me and except very few the whole crowds was supporting him. Sometimes, I also was forgetting that I am in a fight with a young boy.

I thought of rather enjoying it but suddenly I came to senses, ohh no, Suneetha you can’t be sex slave of a boy of eighteen! Come on, I said to myself with a desperate effort, I try to pull him towards me and after lot of effort I found my right hand thru his underarm while he was still fingering and taunting, the first drop of my pre cum juices coming out, I with all my strength, pull him to me by hugging him with my right hand once he came near me.

I hug him with my both hands, and using my legs, I rolled with him on the grass, with his cock on my wet pussy but I didn’t want a fuck at that point because it’s me, who is more excited. So, after few rolling on the ground, I separated myself from him. I was breathing heavy, moaning, drops of juices dripping from my pussy though he was also little bit tired and breathing heavy, he had a clear advantage.

His cock was dry, hard, erect and challenging and this is the first time after a long interval, I was made wet so early by my rival. Most of the crowd shouting, come on Nihar, the bitch is going to be finished soon, fuck her hard! This was so embarrassing for me! But I don’t give up so easily! So as I was sitting on my knees on the ground, with few drops of juices still dripping slowly,  watching Nihar in the same position face to face with me and I saw his hard cock with over confidence from the earlier advantage he approached me rather slowly.

I took the opportunity. I waited for him to come closer and as he came nearer, I suddenly bend my head down and wrap both hands around his hip and waist pulling it tight at the same time and I take his hard cock within my mouth. He didn’t expect me to this and before he could resist and I start licking and sucking his cock. He tried to move back, but I held his hips tight and didn’t allow him to move back.

Now I smile to myself, this is my turn now, boy because everybody knows and I am a tremendous sucker and can make any cock explode. ‘Free your cock Nihar’ his supporters shouting, and he tried desperately, but failed. My knees firmly grounded, using my body weight, I continue with my sucking. He countered by bending on my back, slapping my hips, sometimes kissing it, sometimes squeezing my boobs.

More he did it, more intense was my sucking but I was rather surprised by his tenacity, though getting weaker, he still can control the excitement of his cock and not letting it explode and along with the sucking I tried to push him to the ground on his back. I turned sideways and continue with my sucking and licking, enjoying every moment of the mad throbbing of the young cock, enjoying the cheers of the crowd.

Suddenly He on his own lie down on the ground and wrapped his thigh around my head seeing the move, I turn further and my legs are almost near his head with my heads within his thighs he turned me on my back. I responded by hugging his hips very tight with my hand and seeing his head near my thighs and I also trap his head within my thighs. We are in perfect 69 now with mutual head scissors.

To counter me, soon he started licking my pussy. I respond by further intensifying my sucking his cock. We roll on the grass, moan like wild animals. The crowd got thrilled and they couldn’t understand who is going to have the advantage. We roll and roll as a single body and after some time we lie still on the ground for minutes, most of the time with me on top and spinning together on ground. 

Everybody watches our pussy and cock in that position and feels that, we can’t be separated unless one or both explode Nihar opened my hole wide with his fingers and inserted his tongue deep inside my pussy making me wild. My legs got spread, knees on the ground and time to time I lift my ass. He responds by grabbing my ass tight and raise his mouth and continue with rolling his tongue along my pussy wall.

I responded by varying the speed of my sucking and licking, and with whatever space I got within his thighs I start pumping the cock. The mad cock hitting my throat sometimes and his tongue fucking making me more and more excited. It’s moving and rolling wildly along my pussy walls and time to time he moves out his tongue and stroking his tongue on my swollen hard clit. Ooooohhh godddddd, if he can continue and still hold his cock, I’ll explode soon. I try hard, not to explode before him, not to give him any advantage.

My efforts paid off, felt hot drop of juices coming out of his cock. I start to eat it madly. More thick hot juices coming out but still he was tongue fucking me. More and more juices coming out, suddenly his legs got spread a bit but I realised that my legs also getting loose and juices coming out of my pussy vigorously. We now both are eating each other, moan, I rub my boobs and nipples on his cock, have some of the juice on the nipples.

I hold the cock, which was still hard, with my hands and kiss it. He at the same time kissing on my wet pussy entering his fingers within my pussy from time to time. We are both throbbing madly, rolling together and exploding time and again.

At last we both calm down and the first part of the battle ended with none having a clear advantage. After our explosion and mutual sucking completed, we lie down on the ground, hugging and kissing each other. I ask him whether he wants a break and start afresh, he accepted my proposal.

So we both suggest giving us a break and having some showers. Okay but no more breaks after this, Reena announced, ‘friends, you’ve just now seen a
fascinating sex-battle between Nihar and Suneetha, the battle of two generations and they need a break of half an hour and they are allowed a shower but no more breaks will be allowed till finish. Have you enjoyed it?’ Everybody shouted, ‘never we have  seen such a close contest. We want more’

As we’re given a break I hug and kiss Nihar again and ask, ‘want to enjoy shower with me?’  He nodded.

***** The pics posted is not from their real fights..its given to give the readers an idea about their fights
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 08:16:23 AM by mixfighterm »

Offline D69again

Re: My Sex Wrestling with a 18 yr Boy : from Suneetha's Diary
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 11:30:49 AM »
Yes! More of her adventures please!

Offline sugoishadows

• Antonio Manuel
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 10:20:20 PM »
Nice storie, do you like It team vs a female team in sexfight ?
I love fem vs fem, muscle mixed, stories, movies, manga.

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2024, 08:30:06 AM »
Nice storie, do you like It team vs a female team in sexfight ?

yes got few of those matched form her diary..will post them in due course

Offline sugoishadows

• Antonio Manuel
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 09:36:37 PM »
Sound a hot match AND storie, like
Indian couple vs women britain team ?
https://ibb.co/jLVtMZx
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 09:48:28 PM by sugoishadows »
I love fem vs fem, muscle mixed, stories, movies, manga.

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 01:04:04 PM »
love this story hope you will post the next part of her story  later on..love it because I also have wrestled few young boys .... many of those really steamy and hot...