News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 124 Replies

Offline bigblackwanda

Re: Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2019, 11:43:03 PM »
i show off an evil smile as i work your pussy with my fingers increasing the speed as i feel your juice start to drip...YEAHHHH....DO IT! i hiss showing off my white teeth as i increase the speed even more moving my fingers in and out, looking to make you spray as i try to give you the bigger orgasm ever, hoping it will weak you enough and give me the chance to finish you with an high impact move

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2019, 06:52:00 PM »
I moan loudly as I squirt a bit, I lost a lot of my juices in this match.  She works me harder and harder as I let out a loud moan.  Those facing Wanda's ass and my face see my eyes cross and roll back as more juices squirt making a mess of the ring mat, some almost making it out to the crowd.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2019, 11:38:06 PM »
the view of your pussy squirting makes me get so wet, my waxed kitty brighting under the lights as i keep my legs a bit spread to keep my balance....i hear your moans so loud and turn my head back noticing your eyes rolling back in full enjoyment...then i watch down between our legs and see a little puddle of your own juice..i scan the mat  in front of me with my eyes and see a lot of drips everywhere...OHHHH SENORITA...YOU SHOULD HAVE ENJOYED MY FINGERS SO MUCH, SHOULDN'T YOU? i say as i bounce on your back letting my 188lbs drop on your spine, then let go your leg letting it drop onto the mat and step over your head grabbing your hair.....UP, BITCH!...confident that the way you cum so hard will keep you weak for some time...hoping it will be enough to finish you

• God Member
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2019, 11:41:46 PM »
Exhausted after a couple major orgasms, the mat all wet around me.  Wanda drops her 188 lbs down onto me, smashing my tits into the mat.  She grabs me by my very long soaked black hair and starts to pull me to my feet.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2019, 12:02:39 AM »
i pull you up by hair roughly, i have ot put a lot of effort since you look a dead weight....UP UP SENIORITA, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET! i keep you up by hair with my left hand while i slide my right hand between your legs, slipping again two fingers inside you, my left arm now goes around your neck and i lift you up like if i want to bodyslam you, but i don't...i just parade you around the ring for all to see....SMILE! i say as i rub my fingers inside you tormenting you more and more

• God Member
« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2019, 12:26:34 AM »
My eyes are glazed as Wanda holds me by my hair, then reaches between my bare naked thighs just barely covered by the ripped fishnets and lifts me up by jamming her fingers in my slit. She holds me across her chest showing my body off to the crowd.  My legs kick weakly back and forth but that just causes her fingers to rub my pussy more as I moan some more. 

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2019, 12:32:18 AM »
i parade you around the ring a couple of times looking to give you a mix of pain and pleasure. Some of the crowd cheering me, while some boos me thinking that what i'm doing is totally unnecessary at this point. But i love that feeling. Love to use you like my ragdoll and blow a kiss to those ones who aren't appreciating what i'm doing to their heorine. Then i  stop  right in the center of the ring and instaed of slam you on your back, i kick out my legs forward, spreading them wide open, looking to slam your head onto the mat in the hardest way right between my thighs

• God Member
« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2019, 12:40:18 AM »
I am carried to ring center to a mix of cheers and boos before Wanda turns me upside down so my wet ripe pussy is in her face before grabbing me around my upper body, my wet shirt still on but tits hanging out.  She drops  into a spread legged sit down reverse piledriver.  My head hits the mat and I bounce off and land on my back.  My arms out wide, eyes closed, my legs spread wide open limbs twitching periodically.  A puddle forming between my spread thighs as some more of my juices spill out from the impact.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2019, 12:45:21 AM »
BAAAAAAAAMHH...as your head slams to the mat i see your body laying in front of me in a spread wide position. I take my time fluffing my head and adjusting my knee pads showing off an evil smile. Then i look at the ref...I THINK SHE'S DONE....and slowly get up taking a look at my dangling tit, my yellow suit looks like a belt around my waist....i plant my boot on your cheek turning your face to one side as i move my right hand on my pussy, rubbing on it and my left one on my hair like if i'm striking a pose. The ref drops onto the mat starting his count...ONEE...TWOOO....and i'm sure he could count you to 100...but as he's going to slap his hand for the last count i remove my boot from your face....AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHE KICKED OUT! i act like ifi'm surprised....AWWW I WAS SOOOOOO CLOSE....looking to humiliate you even more

• God Member
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2019, 12:52:24 AM »
My limbs still twitching as the ref looks at my body spread eagle all soaked in my sweat and juices.  Wanda gets up and plants her foot on the side of my face turning my head to the side as she goes for the count.  I am not even aware of the situation as I am completely out but suddenly the ref stops counting once Wanda removes her foot from my face

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2019, 01:01:53 AM »
if even you look finished i act like if you were the one who kicked out.....AWWWW SHE HAS MORE! your fans obviously booos me....but i want to hurt you seriously and reach for your hair again....GET UP SENORITA...IT'S TIME TO FINISH YOU NOW....I say as i roughly pull you up to your feet noticing you're not so able to still up so i give you some "help" keeping you up by hair for some moments, then slowly i remove my hand from your head checking if you are able to still up, for, at least, some moments..your body fight to still fully up so i don't miss time and run to the opposite rops, bouncing back to get more speed and once i'm close i jump lifting my right boot up, my pussy lips gets spread wide open as i throw my boot up looking to hit your face with a yakuza kick

• God Member
« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2019, 01:11:34 AM »
I have troubles standing on my feet stumbling around, my eyes crossed once Wanda pulls me up to a standing position.  She runs off of the ropes, bounces off and nails me with a big Yakuza kick to the face.  The impact flips me in the air and lands me on my face and stomach, my bare ass facing up in the ring.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2019, 01:20:24 AM »
someone looks worried about your health now and boooooos me loud...i show them the finger and step over at you using my boot to roll you on your back then i step over your head wondering what i should do now...if punish you some more or go for the pin.. i look around while i plant my boots at the sides of your head facing your feet...i lift my right hand in the air doing a fist with my thumb up....but it seems most of the crowd want to see how i will end you and show me their thumb down...so i turn my thumb down as well and slowly lower my ass on your face taking care to spread my pussy lips with my fingers, until i feel your nose almost penetrating my anus and my waxed pussy covering your mouth like a sucker....OHHH GOSSHHHH....i moan in pleasure as i reach for your left leg, hooking it under my left armpit while i put my right hand over your kitty again...my eyes closed....NOW, SENORITA, MAKE ME FEEL YOUR....MMHHH...DEFEAT...i say as i slip a couple of fingers inside you again, looking to torture your kitty once more while i'm waiting for your tongue..the ref drops onto the mat again...ONEEEE

• God Member
« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2019, 01:26:44 AM »
The kick to the face completely knocks me out again.  Wanda rolls me back onto my back and then stands above my spread wide form.  she gets a lot of crowd behind her as she then sits her pussy down on my face sticking her fingers in me.  I cum while unconscious some more as the ref starts to count

ONE...

TWO...

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2019, 01:45:27 AM »
i start to rub my body back and forth looking for your tongue while i finger you again looking to make you cum once again, really wanting to destroy you not only in wrestling but also sexually.....the ref slaps TWOO...then THREEE...but as he's going to point at the bell to make it sound i moan..NOOOOOOO..NOOOOOO...COUNT TO TEN! SLOW! DO IT SLOW! i say with my eyes closed while i move my body back and forth faster, looking to tease myself on your face and explode on your mouth with or without your tongue help...the ref nods...and slaps his hand again...FOURRRRR...FIVE....SIX.....i moan in pleasure...OH YESS