News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Swiss Pop Star Beatrice Egli Fighting Katy Perry

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Swiss Pop Star Beatrice Egli Fighting Katy Perry
« on: July 10, 2018, 05:53:24 AM »
While actresses Salma Hayek and Susan Sarandon once rivalled with each other for breast size they have more recently met up to celebrate what they have in common: their victory over pop star Katy Perry.
51 year old Salma and 71 year old Susan were drinking champagne together on outboobing Katy with both pairs of breasts, each enormous enough to dwarf the pop princess’ decidedly smaller assets; but most of all they congratulated each other on conquering the singer in the ring fighting for domination. Susan made an impression on Salma by defeating the only 33 year old woman even at the age of 71 twice over, in two successive fights, and Salma is happy to now boast of the same achievement, with Susan having watched Salma’s triumph seated in the audience.
Katy, however, after her losses also to arch rival Taylor Swift and tiny athlete Simone Biles, was exposed to Salma’s and Susan’s ridicule for losing to ’skinny beanstalks, dwarfs, and old women’.
While visiting Germany, Katy encountered Swiss pop star Beatrice Egli who, in a conversation the two women had backstage, alluded to Katy’s recent string of bad luck in fighting other female celebrities, and openly laughed at the Californian star.
Katy was angered by Beatrice and, having waited for an opportunity of redeeming herself, challenged her to a fight.
Enviously, she stares at Beatrice’s 34DD boobs which dwarf Katy’s bust, but she announces to Beatrice that she will ’flatten her flabby udders to pancakes with her pair of strong girls’.
Beatrice seemed perfectly happy to take Katy’s challenge and step in the ring with her.
’Well, what an opportunity to prove I’m a better singer than her and also the better, stronger woman in a fight!’ she announced to her friends.
Katy told Beatrice shortly after, ’You fat cow, you’ll regret your bragging when I’m finished with you! And a better singer? Ha! Do you really want to have a singing duel with me, you pathetic whining girl? Try me, you bitch! I’ll sing you into oblivion with no effort while I’m just practising my scales!’

Katy and Beatrice meet in front of a live audience for a singing contest and wrestling match...
Prancing around the ring while flexing their arms, they hurl insults and verbal challenges at each other, each woman threatening to crush and obliterate her rival - but finally, before their fight in the ring, they take to the stage for a battle of voices...
Salma Hayek and Susan Sarandon are in the audience watching this battle, and for Katy Perry it’s important to show to both of them today she’s a winner not to be messed with while Beatrice Egli, on the contrary, wants to prove she’ll join those women who’ve defeated Perry.

KATY PERRY: 33 years, 5’6”, 59 kg, cup 32D

BEATRICE EGLI: 29 years, 5’4”, 58 kg, cup 34DD

BELOW: Beatrice showing off her arms while competing with Katy in a battle of voices to prove she’s the better singer

https://youtu.be/aCxw-uwSV_o

https://youtu.be/ajo4jyHeNJ0

BELOW: Katy showing off her arms while competing with Beatrice in a battle of voices to prove she’s the better singer

https://youtu.be/uAdPNI7gggA

https://youtu.be/JvKC3DzsJro

Below: Beatrice Egli flexing her arms for her fans, to impress the audience and intimidate Katy

{alt}
Thomas E Spencer
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Below: Katy Perry flexing her arms for her fans, to impress the audience and intimidate Beatrice

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Below: Katy Perry

{alt}
poems by Delmira Agustini
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Below: Beatrice Egli

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Below: Katy Perry has no doubt she’s the prettier, sexier lady.

{alt}

Below: Beatrice Egli is confident she’s better looking, and commands greater sex appeal, than her rival.

{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Re: Swiss Pop Star Beatrice Egli Fighting Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 03:41:42 PM »
Kate all the way for me.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 01:52:57 PM »
Sexy Katy continues to pick up the wrong opponents and getrs trashed again. But seriously after losing against Taylor, she should have known, that she doesnt stand a chance here. Maybe she would still win against Ariana Grande.  ;D

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 02:49:48 AM »
Sexy Katy continues to pick up the wrong opponents and getrs trashed again. But seriously after losing against Taylor, she should have known, that she doesnt stand a chance here. Maybe she would still win against Ariana Grande.  ;D
Oh, don’t underestimate Ariana Grande, she’s a relentless brute!  ;D
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.