News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

titfight

• 14 Replies

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
titfight
« on: February 09, 2011, 09:43:20 PM »
What do you prefer titfight with hands (squizing, pulling etc.) or just tits with hands behind (tit against tit)?

Offline hapkundo

Re: titfight
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 09:49:25 PM »
I believe a real titfight is tit to tit as that is a true test of which pair of tits is the stronger. When hands are used then the strength of the ladies grip also comes into play. Just my opinion

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 12:27:16 PM »
it all depends on the size i have been in a few titfights and have been shocked the some women smaller than i am have been very tough if equal no hands if one is bigger hands is better
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Lamia

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 02:38:59 PM »
Tits vs tits IS NOT REAL!!!

You can "fight" this way 10 hours and the only thing that will happen is one of the 2 "Fighter" finaly say: Fucking boring..we will do an other thing ok?

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 03:31:40 PM »
spoken by someone who has never been in one
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 08:38:27 PM »
I would certainly like to vote "hands on". Because I think it takes somewhat more character to really squeeze when your opponent has the option to do the same to yours. Still I agree that tit-to-tit will also hurt.
plz

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 11:18:22 PM »
As a guy, i honestly like watching tit to tit with hands behind the back better, standing or kneeling.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Lamia

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 04:03:29 AM »
lol you are so funny ^^.

This is bullshit..you cannot realise this is not reality ^^.
I d'ont know if i should cry or laught in front of you  ;D

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 06:46:21 AM »
Tit to tit is a titfight.  hands can be behind their backs, holding hips, wrapped around each other's waist or similar.  If the hands are squeezing or pulling on the tits or hair or anything similar--then it isn't a titfight, it has become a catfight of some sort.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 09:01:57 AM »
Im a huge fan of watching 2 girls in a catfight where they attack the opponents titties by squeezing and nipple twisting as a means of gaining a submission.  Although Napali Video and other producers have made some damn sexy and exciting clips where the combatants grind slam and push breast to breast......so its a tough call for me.......but if I was watching my girlfriend id want to see her using any means available to get a submission from the bitch she was fighting.
I guess what I don't like is when the breast rubbing is more. Sensual vice tough and physical..... ;)

Offline hapkundo

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 11:21:35 AM »
Well i have been in lots of titfights, both hands on and tit against tit. For me tit against tit is the only way to prove whos are better!! In mine we kneel and barehug and grind tits together until one gives.

Wow, would love to hear about your titfights.

Offline Busty Judy D

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 09:18:46 AM »
I do love both ways of fighting, although I like it best when both styles alternate. Although lamia is a terrible troll and a douchebag, he/she is not wrong in that a hands-off titfight seldom is enough to gain a decisive victory, and sonner or later hands will have to come into play...

Offline lycrastretch

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 02:10:16 AM »
How much titmilk get's sprayed or splashed????

Gothic Rapture

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 07:14:11 PM »
Been in both and think hands on is more for catfighting and hurting your enemy.....a tit contest should be more T2T