News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

wrestlin match

• 10 Replies

Offline amysgotmuscles

wrestlin match
« on: September 04, 2011, 12:29:45 AM »
What is everyones preferences for clothing?
Looking for wrestling matches with safe sane rules. Would like inshape women. 30-45 please. Not into boxing or catfight please dont steal pics.

luvgirlfites

Re: wrestlin match
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 01:54:58 AM »
Topless wrestling to see those bare boobs smash together.

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 05:47:20 PM »
Nude/ Naked / No clothes/

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 06:57:58 PM »
Topless and thong

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 11:49:56 PM »
I choose tradional one pieces with White boots as White accentuates everything but their are other colors that work with an outfit also , but I also like Halter tops & short shorts with matching armbands & leggings , or some sort of sexy costume also . I do want to say I HATE it when Ladies wear shirt / pant ensembles that show basicly their ams & I will leave you with a Scary " What is this , the Twilight Zone " example . In the WWE when Trish Stratus & Torrie Wilson 1st came to the Fed , Trish almost always wore a Pant / Top ensemble that did her no justice & Torrie also for a long time wore a Top / Pant ensemble & say they were in Columbia , South Carolina& at a House Show or TV Taping they faced Hometown Girl , The Fabulous Moolah & her pal , Mae Young in a Tag Match . Now , Moolah & Mae are Senior Citizens while Trish & Torrie came to Wrestling from the Bikini / Lingerie Modeling world & when you look at the 4 Ladies' Ring Attire , Moolah & Mae , just by themselves are showing more skin than the Hot Models , HUH !  :o  :'( ???
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Moby1976

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 12:15:51 AM »

Dressed in one piece costumes, red being my favourite colour. The girls must wear wrestling boots, white being my favourite. During the contest, the girl/s being stripped naked whilst still wearing there boots. Looks great  :)

Online carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 07:08:07 AM »
bikini is fun or one piece
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 02:36:53 PM »
I prefer to see women in thongs or bikinis with or without tops... or starting off with the tops on and ripping them off.......  ;)
Have fun and tussle.

Online carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2011, 07:56:34 AM »
IRL?

hmm depending on where the match is being held and what kind of match? it would either be one piece or bikini
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 05:26:36 AM »
Like luvgirlfites, my first preference is topless with thongs.  I too, like to see the big, soft boobs mashed together, and as an additional tease, I prefer the women to remove their own tops just prior to the match -- like they're ready to get down.

A close second, however, is a one piece swimsuit.  I recently purchased an old Ladyhawke match between BBW Dawn and a rather "thick" Christy.  Both women wear a one piece suit, but it actually complements the whole match.  Strange as it may seem, it's like someting being left to the imagination can make the match more exciting. 

Lastly, I find total nudity a distraction.  LOL

Offline ERrorMACro

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 10:46:22 AM »
Gym Wear, Lyrca Leggings and a sports bra.