News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hello, I'm new and looking to start Catfighting soon! :) x

• 5 Replies

Offline Rusalka

• My Facebook Page
Hello, I'm new and looking to start Catfighting soon! :) x
« on: November 04, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »
I am a 22 year old female, and I have my first Catfight on the 27th of November in Leicester with Catz_R Productions (topless, with no scratching, punching, kicking or biting).. I'm a little nervous, but am looking around at various clips for tips and such (but I know that I'll mainly only learn through practice itself!)... and maybe meet some other Catfighters in the UK. :)
If anyone has any tips for beginners then that would be great! I hope all you feisty ladies (and men!) are good!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 01:59:07 PM by Rusalka »

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Hello, I'm new and looking to start Catfighting soon! :) x
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 03:03:10 PM »
Hi.....its great u are going to work witb the catz r group as they are a top notch company who have some amazing girls that are getting better and better......regarding catfight tips.....i would suggest u need to train in the use of more than just hair pulling in order to win.....many of the girls get into a hairpulling stalemate where the winner is determined by who can handle the most pain.....most of the girls seem reluctant to go after their opponents breasts as both a defensive and offensive tactic which i think limits you.  Attacking ur opponents breast and nipples is painful and intimidating.....and is essential in a good catfight.....so u should use it.....its tough to pull on hair when ur opponent is clamped down on ur titty......not to mention its what boyz like tosee in a good catfight......so my 2cents is to employ as many tactics as u can and realize you will need to be tough in order to win.....ur very cute and i look foward to watching ur first fight.....good luck! 

Offline Rusalka

• My Facebook Page
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 03:10:47 PM »
Thankyou for the tips! I'm trying to take as much on board as possible, the girl I'm fighting against is also new - but I don't yet know her name or anything, but suspect I'll find out soon. I shall post up a link to the video/or pics if I'm sent it or it's put up on the website! :)

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 04:18:52 PM »
Great!......the catz r producer is very good about keeping this group well informed about new girls and coming fights.......u just jumped the gun a bit it seems but no worries there........i would guess that your fight will need to be to the level the producer finds adequate to bring to market.......so give it ur best shot and show us boyz a real tough and sexy fight and im sure you will make the cut.....

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 12:22:29 AM »
congrats, welcome and good luck!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 10:22:35 AM »
Might be worthwhile setting up a poll on here beforehand to see who people think will win if you can get details/pics of your opponent beforehand? Good luck!