News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for a story from momfight.com

• 3 Replies

Offline superthe

Looking for a story from momfight.com
« on: April 08, 2024, 09:35:27 PM »
Hey all! I've been looking for a particular catfight story that I once read on momfight.com, back when that site was still around.

It was about these two young boys manipulating their moms into fighting each other. They staged a fake fight with each other where they were bragging that their moms would kick the other ones ass. Their moms found out and then actually fought each other in the backyard one day.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I swear I've seen this story on this site or somewhere else before. No idea who wrote it. I think the moms' names were Joyce and Beth but I think the names change in different versions of the story.

Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Offline BigLeb

Re: Looking for a story from momfight.com
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 12:51:30 PM »
My best friend and I manipulated our mothers into a catfight. I guess we just wanted to see two females fight. Let me go back to the beginning. My best friend was named Jack and he was about a half-year-older than I. Anyway we were at my house when pro-wrestling was on and the match was two male wrestlers who both had female managers. Suddenly the managers ran into the ring and started to get into the action, pulling hair and rolling around in the ring. Just then my mother, who is named Alice, 36 years old, beautiful woman with slim sexy body, big breasts, long, sexy legs, and has reddish hair that was shoulder length, came into the room. "Look, Mrs. Harris." Jack said, "Women wrestling." Mom looked at the screen and gave a short laugh saying, "Sorry boys, that is not wrestling, that's a catfight?” What's that, Mom" I innocently asked. "That's a name they have given to two females in a fight." She explained. Jack then asked, "How is that different than wrestling?" "Well, boys, wrestling is trying to pin to other person and there are rules, but in a fight the object is to win. In the case of women or girls that means pulling hair or clothes, and punching and scratching and any part of the other person body is fair game." "Wow, Mrs. Harris you seem to know at lot about it. How do you know so much, "Jack where I went to school there was a fight almost every day and some of them were between girls, and before you ask, yes I had a couple". "Please Mom tell us about them!" I pleaded. "OK guys." And my beautiful Mom told my friend and I all about her girl fights. After she was done she said, "Now go out and play. I have to clean house." What Jack and I had run to our tree house that was between the two properties. I probably should explain that our houses were on two different streets but our backyards join each other. There was maybe 150 Feet between them with each house have 50 feet Of nice level yard and then share 50 feet of dense woods along the back almost like a private little park When we got into the tree house Jack said, "Man that was great!" "I know. It made me hard when your Mom told us about fighting with those other girls and what they did to each other in the fights." "Me too, There's only one thing we can do." "Yup" I answered .Jack said, "I wonder if my Mom has ever been In a cat fight? “Why don't you go and ask. Then you tell me." "Sure. Meet you back here in a couple of hours." Two hours later Jack was telling me about the fights his mother had been in and what they were all like. "Man I sure would like to see a real girl fight." I said. Jack thought for a moment and then said, "Dave, don't be mad but I was thinking that I would love to see our mothers in a fight." Against who I foolishly asked? Each other, of course my mother could fight yours and we could watch them and see what happens. "Yea that would be something!" I thought for a moment and then asked, "How can we do it?" We decided the best plan would be to trick them into it some way. And I have been thinking. If you and I would pretended to be arguing over which mother would win and then pretend to fight ourselves that might be enough to get them fighting."

It sounded like a good plan to me so we set into motion the next day. Jack knew that his mother liked a television program at certain time of the day, and she would be watching it in their living room. After he made sure that the window were opened so she would hear us has we stood under it. We both slapped our faces a few times to make them red and start a few tears. Then we started with Jack saying, "Come on, Dave, you know my mother could beat your mother up. "No she wouldn't. My mom would win! No mine would "Oh yea?" With that we grabbed each other by the shirt and started moving around his backyard. We had even worked out signals so we would look like we were we hitting each other. I noticed Mrs. O'Hara she was standing in her doorway watching us. I whispered that fact to Jack and he gave me the sign. It looked like he had punched my stomach. Then I gave him the sign and threw a punch at his head. He threw his head back as if I gave him a haymaker. We fell to the ground and rolled around it. We both knew it would me more convincing if we had dirt on us. As we rolled around we pulled hair and clothes and tried to throw Punches that looked real. Suddenly we were each grabbed by an arm and pulled apart. Still trying to be convincing we tried kicking and still tried getting back at each other. What's this all about? Mrs. O'Hara asked. "Dave said his Mom could beat you up." Jack answered.

Mrs. O'Hara smiled and then asked the question we had anticipated. "And how are you two fighting proving which Mother would win?" Jack and I looked at each other in panic when I said, "Family pride." "Oh." Was all she said for a moment and then told Jack to go in the house and she would take me home and talk to my mother. As we near the backdoor of my house, I could see my Mom looking out and I tried to struggle to get away, which made Mrs. O'Hara grab tighter. I knew if I acted like she was hurting me my Mom would not like that. "What's going on here?" Mom asked as she opened the door." Our boys were fighting, Alice." Mrs. O'Hara answered. "Dave, why were you fighting, what was it about "Before I could answer, Mrs. O'Hara said, over us and which one of us would Win if you and I had a fight." "That's crazy, Joyce. The boys are best friends." "I know. But nonetheless that was what they were fighting over." Mom took my arm but Mrs. O'Hara didn't release my other arm right away. The two women stood there looking each other in the eyes, and then Mom said, You can unhand my son now, Come on, Dave, I'll have to come up with some punishment for fighting." I walked inside but my Mom stayed at the door and talked quietly to Mrs. O’Hara for a few moments. Inside of our kitchen Mom sat down in a chair and looked me over. She was real interested in my arm that Joyce had hold of. "Did she Hurt you, Honey?", "No Mom," I smiled and said, "she not that tough." Mom smiled at that and then hugged me. I decided to press the issue. "Could you beat her, Mom?" She looked toward the O'Hara house for second and then back to me. Yes of course, but don’t you start fights over it, was all she said! She kissed and looked out the door towards their house.

Jack and I both knew we would not be able to see each other while we worked our plan, but we had other friends, which we used. We would call each other at a certain time and when our mothers asked who it was we would say it was one of other friends. It was lucky for both of us that our mothers didn't socialize much and could check the calls out. Soon we started the call to each other but if a mother answered the phone all we would say, "My mom says she would win." Soon the mothers started in too, when they would see each other. It always seemed that Joyce would start it. She would go up to my mother when they would see each other in public by saying real low almost in a whisper "Don’t even think about it” or "You know I could smack you silly”. Mom was getting angrier each time this happened. Then it HAPPENED! We had gone grocery shopping early one morning. When we came out to the car we all meet face to face, they were coming into the store. They stopped and looked at us as we put the bags in the car. The four of us stared at each other, then Jack made like he was punching something and pointed at Mom and me and laughed. Joyce joined in and was laughing too. She looked at Mom and then cocked her finger and sneered as if she was saying come here to Mom. Mom turned and got in the car I could tell she was really mad about seeing them making fun of us.

On the way home she asked me if I had any plans for that afternoon. I had none and told her so. "Good." Around eleven o'clock Mom asked me to call and see if Jack is home. I did as she asked and when Jack answered Mom told me to see if Joyce is home. Jack said yes and I told Mom. "Tell him I want to talk to her." When Mrs. O'Hara got on the phone Mom asked me to go upstairs, but I only pretended to do what she asked because, I only went around the corner and listened to her talking to Mrs. O'Hara. “No I did not appreciate Jack's gestures and then you laughing at it, Joyce." Pause then, "Yes I can take a joke but it was not funny. Look this has nothing to do with being tough. OK if that is the way you want it fine. Mom hung up the phone and yelled to me. I waited a moment and then came back into the room. "Yea Mom what is going on?", "Nothing, Honey."
Out in the backyard Mom stood as if waiting. Within three minutes Jack and his mother came out of the woods that separated our two houses. Mom was wearing her summer dress that was green and came only to her knees and blue sneakers. Joyce's dress was like Mom's but it was blue and her tennis shoes were white. Joyce pointed a corner of the yard and told Jack to go over there. Mom pointed to the corner of the house and said "Go over there, Sweetie and do not interfere in any way. Don't you interfere either, Jack." Don't worry about him, Alice. I will not need his help. That said the two women stared at each other without saying a word. They just stared for ages with the anger growing and growing inside of them and like women do in these situations they jumped out and grabbed each other's hair and began pulling the others hair. They pulled so hard that their heads were both pulled back as far as they could go. Then they tried kicking each other but being so close together they couldn't get in any effective kicks at each other. Of course Jack and I were thrilled as we watched our mothers fight. They eased up on the hair pulling so that now they looked each other in the eye. As if my mutual consents they released each others hair and stepped back. Then they brought their hands up and clasped them together. They began pulling and pushing each other all around trying to get the other balance. Joyce won this as she pulled Mom way off balance so that Mom spun to the ground. Joyce was on top of her in a second and the two pretty women began rolling around the yard. They quit rolling and Joyce was on top so she sat on Mom's stomach and tried to slap my mothers face. She couldn't get a good slap in though because Mom kept moving her head side to side, so then Joyce punched Mom's stomach. "Ow!" was all Mom said and then Joyce got in a couple of slaps to Mom's face. How does it fell to have your face slapped silly in front of your son. My Mom tried to slap her back but being on the bottom she was getting slapped and was only able to slap at her rivals chest and arms. I was thinking she was about to give up. However Mom started bucking until she got Joyce off her. The two fighters got to their feet with Mom rubbing her reddening face. Joyce came toward Mom but Mom was ready for her and slapped Joyce in her face. Joyce stopped in her tracks. "OK, Alice." She said and brought her fists up. Mom did the same with hers and they began to throw punch after punch at each other. Mom got lucky and caught Joyce with a right to her cheek. Joyce backed up and looked at Mom who still had her fists up. Joyce wiped her cheek, maybe checking for blood, and then raised her fists. Again they threw punches but this time Joyce brought a blow to Mom's stomach. Mom grabbed her stomach and bent over and Joyce brought her knee up into my mother's face. Mom felled to the ground stunned. Her nose was bleeding profusely. I feared it might have been broken. If Joyce had asked Mom, she most likely might have given up, but Joyce just paraded around the yard with her arms up in victory.

However Mom Quickly recovered and stood. "Come on, bitch! You want to fight or dance?" Mom yelled at her adversary. Joyce just walked to Mom and they again grabbed hair and began pulling. Suddenly they grabbed each other dress in one hand and began punching with their other. Mom got even for the knee by getting in two real good punches to Joyce's nose causing it to bleed. Suddenly they both got caught with a fist to the cheek and Joyce stumbled and fell. As she fell backward she grabbed my mother’s dress and my Mom grabbed her dress and hit her in the cheek causing her head to snap back and fall to the ground. But they still had a hold of each other's dress so that they ripped. My Mom fell over, being pulled down by Joyce’s grip on her dress so our mothers were both flat on their back now. Both dresses had ripped right down the front so that their bras and panties were showing. My mother again recovered first and stood up and removed her ripped dress. She then walked over to Joyce and stomped on her unprotected stomach. Joyce grabbed her belly and rolled over on to it, so Mom stomped on her back a couple of times. Suddenly Joyce rolled again but this time she grabbed Mom's leg making Mom fall to the ground. Joyce quickly got on top of Mom and grabbed her hair and pounded her head into the ground. Mom did the only thing she could do and grabbed Joyce by both breasts. She began to squeeze Joyce's tit flesh. By now Joyce's bra straps had broken so that her bra was hanging on her belly. This gave Mom free access to Joyce's mummeries and she used the advantage. She was digging into the boobs for all she was worth. I loved every second of this it was the first time I had seen anyone I knew topless, I could even see the scratches and red marks my Mom was leaving on them. Joyce was screaming in pain and grabbed Mom's tits through her bra, but Joyce could not get the leverage she wanted so she grabbed Mom's bra and pulled it down so Mom's tits were reveal. Then she began clawing my mother's breasts. Now both our Mothers were down to panties. They both rolled over and over their legs looked so sexy locked and twisting over and around the others. They slapped punched and kneed each other now they seemed to gasp and shriek when they did something to each other. This was everything I had hoped for and more. When they rolled up against a tree my Mom pushed Joyce off and they both quickly Got to their feet. Both our Mothers boobs were bleeding slightly. Both women were quietly moaning and crying from the pain that they were causing each other. Mom looked at me and frantically tried to get her bra back up to cover herself. Taking the opportunity Joyce rushed up and smacked my mom right in the mouth with a right hook. Mom fell to the ground, she may have been unconscious for a few seconds and her jaw looked broken. Joyce looked down at my Mom then spat on her beaten body. She tenderly put her boobs away then walked over to Jack and took his hand, leading him out of our garden without saying anything to me, leaving me alone with my badly beaten Mom.

I helped my Mom back into our house and I wanted to call an ambulance but she didn’t want me to. Since then my Mom and Mrs. O’Hara have had another fight, just as nasty as this one and there is still tension between them. I might write up the other fight sometime if I get a good response from this post and if anyone wants to hear it.

And this is it !

Offline superthe

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 06:11:14 PM »
That's the one! Thanks! Where did you end up finding it?

Offline BigLeb

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 11:30:08 AM »
 I found this story at my hard disk :-)  No idea - when and where I made a copy - maybe it is from Hostboard.com ?