News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wife-fight Fantasyland

• 133 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: Wife-fight Fantasyland
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2016, 07:38:01 PM »
Well Kim and I are moving in....I think Maureen will be her first fight to prove her worth. A secluded spot with nobody to break it up....Yummy
Sorry, but that's not quite how we do this in "Luckyville". The wives all fight in a public arena where every husband can attend with or without his mate. Every attempt is made not to break up these wife fights prematurely. As a norm we'll let them go at it till one wife submits. Glad to learn that you and Kim will be joining us. Each wife is scheduled to fight another wife once a month. Maureen will be due for her next fight in 2 weeks.
Ahhhhh I see. I love it! I certainly wont step in! Who will Kim be up against first then?
Good. You talk a lot about Kim ... but do not yet know. I think that should be displayed and present a photo verifying their existence.

Im not sure you're woman enough to be talking trash about her Marta! You better be careful or you just might her first victim

Offline martafight45

• http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/martacatfighter
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2016, 11:26:58 PM »
Well Kim and I are moving in....I think Maureen will be her first fight to prove her worth. A secluded spot with nobody to break it up....Yummy
Sorry, but that's not quite how we do this in "Luckyville". The wives all fight in a public arena where every husband can attend with or without his mate. Every attempt is made not to break up these wife fights prematurely. As a norm we'll let them go at it till one wife submits. Glad to learn that you and Kim will be joining us. Each wife is scheduled to fight another wife once a month. Maureen will be due for her next fight in 2 weeks.
Ahhhhh I see. I love it! I certainly wont step in! Who will Kim be up against first then?
Good. You talk a lot about Kim ... but do not yet know. I think that should be displayed and present a photo verifying their existence.

Im not sure you're woman enough to be talking trash about her Marta! You better be careful or you just might her first victim
Oooohhhhhh, he wants you to do? I hide?
I like it fights with other women: wrestling, catfight, sexfight, box ... Does Some woman dare?
The does one fight of feet? I like the woman's feet.
I do not cyber. ONLY REAL.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2016, 06:13:06 PM »

I think you might want to hide if you know what's good for you

Offline martafight45

• http://es.groups.yahoo.com/group/martacatfighter
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2016, 01:34:51 PM »

I think you might want to hide if you know what's good for you
Kim can check on your ass if you tell me where they live. I want to travel this year and possibly would be a good destination to fight it.
I like it fights with other women: wrestling, catfight, sexfight, box ... Does Some woman dare?
The does one fight of feet? I like the woman's feet.
I do not cyber. ONLY REAL.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2016, 07:47:03 PM »
Any more places available, we'd love to move in.
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=44527;sa=pictures;view=92798
I'd love to rip your Bitch to pieces in front of the whole village.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2016, 07:40:37 PM »
Had 3 great wifefights in the arena last night. All of them as nasty as can be. It was my wife Maureen's turn again and she went up against some Puerto Rican wife named Maria. It turned into an old fashioned titty war with Maureen practically chewing off the other woman's nipple for the win.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2016, 03:47:51 PM »
I think there should be consequences for the losing wife.  What would be more appropriate?

- Winner ducks or sucks loser's man in front of her
- loser has to service all the men in the audience
Thanks for the suggestion. Right now we're trying to keep up with the demand for wife fights. We'll probably go to 5 fights every Saturday instead of 3. We may consider adding some form of humiliation down the road.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2016, 03:52:51 PM »
Did the neighborhood close up?
No Eddie. Our little town of wife-fighting lovers continues to flourish. New arrivals each week. It's just that my job has me kind of tied up right now, and I haven't been as active as I'd like. Maureen's arch rival, Dee, just moved into the neighborhood so things may get interesting very soon.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2016, 04:11:59 PM »
This is a paradise of catfight
I must admit, for any fan of wife-fights, it truly is paradise. In addition, the wives are having a good time too, because the sex they have with their mate following a catfight is incomparable. Some of the positive comments I hear from the wives bear this out..........."we went at it all night"..........."I never saw him get it soooo big".................."after my fight we fucked like we were teenagers"........................"I didn't realize that my husband could produce that much cum".

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2016, 06:47:36 PM »
A fun place to live for the true lover of "wives catfighting". Who could ask for anything more? Still have many rentals or plots available. All you need to move in is a wife that is willing to fight one of her neighbor wives at least once a month. The husbands get to pick their wife's opponent.

Online Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2016, 12:33:10 PM »
In this day and age, the guys should man up and do some fighting to entertain the women too.  We too have our fantasies  ;)
totally agree with you. should be a vice versa arousal to be fulfilled.
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2016, 04:07:20 PM »
Seems like some of the guys might even forgo watching football games to see some of their wives catfighting.  Perhaps there are half time duels?

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
  • Join me for Catfight Chat on Skype
    • Skype Catfight Chat Room
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2016, 04:26:54 PM »
I would move there in a second despite the soaring property values lol.  Could we have special event night for Best Over 50 Bush and maybe Biggest Over 50 Nipples?

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2016, 04:58:13 PM »
In this day and age, the guys should man up and do some fighting to entertain the women too.  We too have our fantasies  ;)

Of course, it would only be fair the guys would fight for the ladies entertainment.  Cooking, Cleaning, yardwork, painting the ladies nails, massages... Whatever it takes to motivate the ladies!!!

Not sure a single one of us guys would bother with Football anymore if our wives were willing to fight.  Football vs. Catfights?  Not even a contest.  If anything, the Football game would be the way to fill the gaps between the catfights, not the other way around.

As soon as the wife agrees, I am moving us into a gorgeous lot right on northern shore of Catscratch Lake.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2020, 07:55:17 AM »
FYI - still plenty of prime properties available for sale or for lease. Don't miss out on this opportunity to watch your wife in all her catfighting glory once a month against the wife of your choice.