News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wonder Woman: The People's Champion

• 0 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Wonder Woman: The People's Champion
« on: September 09, 2017, 03:51:31 PM »
More stuff from the Wonder Woman storyline. After Wonder Woman and Athena lost to Aphrodite and Power Girl, they're left dealing with the consequences of the loss.
The rest is stashed on here, or on my blog down in my signature. I'm also posting more stuff, some free and some for donors only at www.Patreon.com/sandcastles . I just got some art done for backers, and should have more this month including the female Punchout story and a game of sexualized football.

Things were back to being peaceful in Power Girl's kingdom of amazons. Many were happy with her reign alongside her wife Hippolyta between her strength, confidence and incorporation of modern society into their culture. The outside world had grown quite friendly with Paradise Island, as they were quick to seek diplomacy with a nation full of beautiful and deadly women. Princess Diana was proving to be a helpful and compliant daughter, which Karen believed to just be her accepting her position as her queen and mother. She couldn't have suspected the hidden Kryptonian sigil left by Aphrodite, or the curse that it entailed. Wonder Woman could feel it working in her head whenever her mother gave her an order or command. She had expected it was the doings of the goddess who had defeated her, forcing her to be submissive to Power Girl and Aphrodite's orders. When Super Girl had come to visit, it became clear that it wasn't quite so specific.

When Supergirl came to visit, she was already set on disliking Diana. Kara was annoyed by her generally stuck up attitude, and had taken her defiance of Karen's rule personally. When the blonde arrived in her civilian clothes, toting her luggage in her super strong arms, Karen came out to greet her personally. She hugged her fellow kryptonian around the neck as Wonder Woman followed humbly behind her. Diana had been growing concerned with her curse: she didn't know how long it would last or what its exact effects were, but everything that Karen offered or asked of her, she accepted. Every request to spar, every humiliating piece of clothing she wanted her to try on, every favor, Diana found herself quickly accepting. Even now, she wore some high booty shorts and a tube top, just because her step-mother thought it looked good. Karen was just pleased to see her starting to accept her taste in clothing.

So when Karen asked her to help with Super Girl's luggage, she replied with a forced "Yes, mother," and step forward. Kara found it strange, considering how rebellious the wild princess had been, but she tugged her luggage back out of Wonder Woman's reach. "I can do it myself. Get lost," she snapped. They were both surprised to see Diana turn on her heel and walk off through the hallway.

"She's such a joker," Power Girl laughed, waving after her. "Come on. I'll show you the room you'll be staying in. Stay as long as you like." As the blondes started off, Supergirl started to mull over the recent sight. One factor stood out to her in particular: Diana's high-riding shorts had shown a tattoo on her hip. Something in kryptonian.

By the time dinner rolled around, Diana had realized what was going on. She had obeyed Kara as quickly as she had with Karen. For whatever reason, Aphrodite's curse wasn't just a response to her step-mom: every kryptonian's commands forced her to obey. As much as she disliked her step-mom, she knew that Power Girl held nothing against her. She had only good things to say about the princess, no matter how many times she'd fought with her. If she spoke up to her about it, she was sure that Karen would ease off the requests. Maybe she would even talk Aphrodite into lifting the curse entirely.

"Diana's been such a good girl lately!" Karen praised. "So helpful. And the girl looks good in anything, am I right?" She smiled proudly at Diana and went back to eating. The cooks had made a small feast for Super Girl's first night on the island, and at Power Girl's suggestion, Wonder Woman had even helped in the kitchen. She had spent the time preparing it wearing nothing but a thong and an apron after a passing comment about how she would look in it.

Diana spoke up at last. "My queen..." she started, but Kara looked up from her dinner and met her eye.

"Don't tell her," she cut in. Diana stared back at her in shock, but then turned to her water instead of continuing.

"Sorry? What's that?" Power Girl asked, looking between them. Super girl just smiled at her.

"It's... a surprise. Diana and I had been planning something for you."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you two!" Hippolyta gushed. "What is it?"

"Well, she's been loving how much you're bringing modern society to Paradise Island. She wanted to joing that wrestling league you were starting up!"

"Yea..." Diana found herself muttering, nodding along with Kara's bluff.

"That's great! Diana's strong and always a real eye-catcher. The fans love seeing her in the ring!" Power Girl praised. Diana blushed, knowing that most of her appearances lately had involved losing fantastically. "Which league did you want to join?"

Super Girl thought for a moment. "All of them!"

"Outstanding! I can even help you train for your premier! How's that sound?" PG offered.

"That sounds great," Diana said with a forced smile.

"I was even planning some promotional appearances to build up the audience. I was going to do a charity car wash, something for the old warriors who were injured in battles. And how do you feel about wet t-shirt contests?"

"Terrific," Diana sighed dejectedly, but PG was too pleased to notice.

"Oh, and best of all! I got Big Belly Burger to sign on for the league. We do a few quick commercials for them and they'll cover all our advertising!"

"Ooh, they're so good!" Hippolyta piped up. "I tried them when I was touring in America! Everything's so tasty, and they do those funny commercials!"

Diana blushed, knowing exactly hat her mother was talking about. She would have never believed that someone could make a sandwich commercial into something so sexist.

"I knew you had to get that booty from somewhere, gorgeous," Power Girl teases as she kissed her wife's cheek.

"Those all sound perfect for you, Di! I'm sure you'll love it," Kara said with a wicked grin.

Diana was put through training alongside her mother in law, which were mostly left her feeling like a walking punching bag. Power Girl had requested an American-style wrestling ring to be built inside the palace, making regular use of it while Supergirl watched in amusement. She made sure to "remind" Wonder Woman to attend each session in case she tried to forget about it, forcing Diana to always show up right on time. Karen seeme to love bonding with her daughter, showing her all kinds of moves that could leave Diana screaming for mercy in seconds. The blonde heroine loved having a sparring partner who could last more than a few seconds against her at full strength, so she tended to let herself get a bit carried away in making Diana tough enough to win the titles. She used her powers to redefine what Diana considered a flying body slam, used her super speed to deliver harsh rope burns along Diana's tits, and crushed her breathless between her invulnerable thighs. Karen even worked on her endurance by dodging around Diana's attacks while using a low-level beam of her heat vision. It felt like Wonder Woman was fighting under the desert sun, and she was soon her punching slower and weaker as she sweat herself into dehydration. Power Girl finally stopped to give her a smack on the ass, jiggling in the tight leotard (one more of Karen's ideas) and splashing over the onlooking Supergirl.

"That's the way! You almost had me that time," Power Girl praised, lifting Wonder Woman over her shoulder to carry her back to her corner and get her more water and cool her off again with her super breath. "But it looks like you could use a break. How about we do some publicity stuff for tomorrow to rest up a bit?"

"Sounds great," Wonder Woman said, too hoarse and weary from heat exhaustion to make her disappointment clear. At least when she was training, there wasn't anyone to witness is besides Kara. This level of humiliation would be televised.

The world-famous heroine spent the next day in various embarrassing displays. She competed in wet t-shirt contests, with locals and tourists alike there to hoot at the busty brunette as her hard nipples poked out through her shirt. She participated in a car wash, where visitors were renting cars just to experience Wonder Woman's proud breasts mashing against their the hood of their car when she went for the hard to reach spots.

Then it was on to the commercials. Big Belly Burger was there for their footage, which was all sorts of embarrassing shoots involving mayonnaise, food going between her legs, stripperific outfits (that PG seemed to adore), and taking "just as deep a bite as you can fit in there without choking." Even leaving the shoot and still feeling the sleaze on her, the other promoters that Karen had signed on with weren't much better. The sports bra that was designed to support while providing the maximum jiggle was especially degrading, especially when Diana had to show and test it for over an hour of filming.

Power Girl had scheduled Diana to make her debut by challenging all three of the champions in the same week. The actual wrestling leagues had been running for a while now and establishing some pecking order, but they were glad to have the honor of facing the princess herself. She made ready back in the changing room, clad in a slightly skimpier version of the standard star-patterned one piece that she wore during her crime fighting. Of course, her magical belt and bracelets were being left out, but she was still easily one of the strongest women on the island without them.

Diana stepped out onto the runway, the crowd of local and foreign fans cheering her on. It felt good for a moment before the rap music started playing over the speakers. "ASS! TITTIES! ASS AND TITTIES!"

DJ Assault's "Ass N Titties" blasted overhead, Diana blushing deeply as the crowd just cheered harder. Supergirl grinned at her selection for Diana's theme music. After a lot of thinking about which part of Diana she wanted to humiliate, Kara had decided to go with both. The music finally faded away when Wonder Woman reached the ring, stepping between the ropes and into the ankle-deep pool of mud.

Quinis was the current mud wrestling champion, a thickly built and muscular woman holding her title across her shoulder. Setting themselves apart from their overseas counterparts, Power Girl had maintained the the amazon femininity by replacing the championship belts with gold bras dotted with gems and jewels. "It's an honor to face you, my princess," she said with a wide grin. "But I will be keeping this title."

Diana sighed and smiled at her sister of battle. "I am no princess while in our arena. I am your opponent and you'll treat me as such if you don't want to strongly regret it." She knew she had to go through with these matches so long as she was bound by the divine mark. They hadn't said anything to stop her from winning.

The fight was long but intense, largely because of Wonder Woman clearly toying with the bigger amazon. Royalty or not, Wonder Woman had trained all through her life to reach her level of Olympian skill and strength. She quickly realized that Quinis' strength made her handle the resistance of the mud easily, but it also made her heavy. Wonder Woman could have choked her out early on, but released Quinis to put her through various throws and pins that exploited her size to wear the champion down. When she was properly winded, Diana pinned her face into the mud and bend her arms into a submission hold, forcing the proud and powerful champion to yield.

The bell sounded and the crowd celebrated the new champion, Diana smiling with pride (even if they were handing her a golden bra as her prize). She gladly defended the world from its dangers and evils, but the arena of her homeland had her truly in her element. "I am properly warmed up! Bring on my next challenger," she boasted to the crowd as she strode briskly backstage. Diana washed up quickly while they swapped out the ring, replacing it with their shallow pool of olive oil.

Aeaga was the champion of the oils, wearing her own golden belt to the ring. Diana endured her theme song again as she entered their slippery battlefield. Unlike Quinis, Aeaga was lean like a runner. Her speed and balance were clearly what made her an expert on the more mobile and clumsy style that came with sliding around in the oil. Diana not only matched her speed, but surprised Aeaga several times by standing her ground and keeping her balance despite her swift, charging attacks. The champion was shocked when she came in for a spearing tackle to Diana's waist, just to be grabbed around the waist and lifted off her feet before she was slammed down with a tremendous powerbomb. The crowd roared in delight, even as the resulting splash of oil sprinkled over the front row seats. Even with the slick substance, Diana was able to pin the dazed huntress with ease.

Diana took her second belt, the crowd cheering with excitement. She held up both of her prizes to the cheering crowd, her skin and clothes shining under the spotlights. After her string of defeats and humiliation at the hands of her various foes and family, this was just what she needed. The arena was switched out again, emptying and removing the oil pit to replace it with a traditional wrestling ring. Myrto was the keeper of the hardcore belt, a mother and a soldier alike. She wore both on her face with an expression of a warm smile accompanied by a shallow scar that ran across her eye.

"Hardly fair for one amazon to hold all three titles," Myrto declared across the ring. "Fortunately, your winning streak ends here."

"I may not be your princess right now, but you're certainly not in charge of me," Diana taunted right back. Despite the lifestyle and training of amazons to wield spears, bows and swords, the hardcore matches only permitted improvised weapons. Tables, chairs, bottles, pool cues, fire extinguishers, and other vaguely useful pieces of equipment were strewn around the edge of the ring to be used throughout the fight.

Wonder Woman won rather soundly yet again. Myrto was experienced in battle, but Wonder Woman had spent far more missions for the JLA that involved taking down thugs and villains desperate enough to use these very same weapons. The women traded heavy blows with the weaponized garbage until Diana blocked the incoming pool cue. The overused weapon snapped in half, letting the princess slam a trash can over Myrto's head. The metal dented from the impact with her skull, the seasoned amazon staggering into the ropes. Diana shoved her opponent's entire head inside the trash can and lifted her up, letting the crowd go wild for a moment before she leapt over the ropes and bodyslammed Myrto through a table for the pin.

Even if she was celebrated by the blaring of Ass N Titties, Diana rose back up sweating but proud. The third golden bra was brought out to her, marking her the triple champion of Paradise Island. The crowd cheered for her, but the situation didn't sit well with everyone present.

"Very impressive!" Supergirl floated out from the runway entrance, getting some more appreciative cheers while Diana flushed with anger. "Three belts and undisputed champion of all three leagues. Your opponent was right. That does sound unfair. That's why I was thinking..." She grinned as she saw the fury flash in Diana's eyes, knowing what she was doing but not where she was going with it. "You should face your mother Hippolyta in the ring. Three matches, three shots at your belts. I bet you'll have no trouble with that, right, champ?"

Wonder Woman felt the order register in her head, irrefutable but still infuriating. She charged up the ramp, teeth bared angrily as she intended to pound the kryptonian blonde to a pulp.

"Bend over," Supergirl ordered quietly, just enough for Diana to hear her before she came into striking range. Wonder Woman gasped, bending far over to stick her ass out behind her. "And grab your ankles." Diana obeyed that as well, ensuring she was bent over as far as possible. "Now wiggle your hips." Wonder Woman shook her ass for her, to the laughter and applause of the crowd.

"Oh, bowing! I'm so glad you support the idea so strongly!" Supergirl said loud enough to fool the audience. "Well, pardon me for not passing up this opportunity. I'm sure anyone in the crowd would do the same!" She was met with another cheer as she wound up her hand, suddenly moving her one arm in a blur. Diana screamed and her eyes watered, but was unable to bring herself back up as Supergirl spanked her as quick as she could with her hands that could break the sound barrier. Her ass was red in seconds, and Supergirl held it for several seconds more until it had gone from pink to rose to tomato red. The crowd laughed at the victorious princess and her degradation, which only stopped when Supergirl waved at Diana's mother in the balcony seats.

"What do you say, my hostess? Shall we get the promotional pictures done while we're at it?"

"Well, so long as we have everyone here..." Hippolyta mused, getting another big positive response from the crowd as she made her way down.

Diana cringed and shook her head. "Oh, Athena, save me from this shame..."

Depending who you asked, the posters came out great. Each advertized the raffle for a mystery prize that went to everyone that bought a ticket. One had Hippolyta sitting on a throne with Diana's face being smothered under the motherly hips. Another was Hippolyta holding Wonder Woman on a leash that resembled her golden lasso. The last was the queen in a classic dominant pose, hands on her hips and with a triumphant boot squashing one of Diana's breasts.

Aphrodite had made a point to collect one of each of them. The love goddess lounged back in the comfortable chair of her bedchambers. "A bit more to the left on the lasso one, Athena." The war goddess moaned quietly, but shuffled over to adjust the poster on her wall. Her steps were small and awkward, mainly because of the small vibrator that Athena had left wedged inside of her captive fellow goddess.

Aphrodite had put her through all sorts of punishments like this one. She called it "bonding" or "exploring our relationship," but Athena had never enjoyed any of it. She had spent the last few weeks since her loss being humiliated in more ways than she had imagined possible. She had spent a full day dressed as a French maid with a ridiculously short skirt, Aphrodite slapping Athena's ass every time she passed her by. She had been bound in ropes and leather from every angle, and not an inch of her body had gone unspanked or unwhipped. The goddess of war had acted as Aphrodite's sextoy, seat, footrest, and bedwarmer as she'd demanded, still bound to her bet with the beautiful deity. They had spent nearly an hour each day bathing together, Aphrodite forcing Athena to wash every gorgeous speck of flesh on her before returning the favor rather eagerly.

"That's good enough. Come back, footstool," Aphrodite called sweetly. The naked Athena returned to her and went to all fours, letting her brace her heels on the war goddess' ass. Athena winced, trying to ignore how the pressure did nothing to distract her from the still-active vibrator inside her. "It certainly looks fun, doesn't it, my love?" Aphrodite gloated as she admired the trio of degrading posters. "I think we shall attend. Clear my schedule. I think we'll pay our royal family another visit."

"Oh, Diana, save me from this shame," Athena muttered miserably.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles