News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who Also Likes REAL Fights?

• 44 Replies

Offline Soulsville

Re: Who Also Likes REAL Fights?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2023, 09:59:47 PM »
The three brawls between Lena and Ayeshia from TPC are certainly not scripted and there's definitely a grudge there but I've never yet been able to ascertain the backstory behind the fued

I’ve seen all three of them.  My read of it knowing the company and history of it from the wiki; Ayeshia was a solid top wrestler for Kontex/Festelle.  She wasn’t undefeated but she had more wins than loses.  Lena was newer same build and weight and she wanted to humiliate her.  Ayeshia did well at the start of the matches but you could tell she got tired then just didn’t have the energy left and Lena powered through and humiliated her because Ayeshia despite her complaints of “street fighting” was pulling hair and pinching Lena.  Lena had enough and when Ayeshia got tired Lena threw her around the mat with no defense once so ever.  I also think that was Ayeshia’s last matches as I think she retired or quit fighting after that with maybe doing one or two exhibition matches.

Thanks for the update. I always wondered how the owners of TPC at the time "acquired" their stable of fighters for their private tournaments as all the ladies had wrestling knowledge, granted some more so than others. A shame that we're unlikely to hear from either of those ladies mentioned above regarding their epic bouts all those years ago.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 11:40:57 PM by Soulsville »
I've been a devotee of female combat for the majority of my 65 years. Never been lucky enough to see one IRL so thanks to the Internet for widening my horizons somewhat and altering my early misconception that it was a somewhat solitary fetish.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2023, 03:46:56 AM »
The Jennifer vs Shannon fistfight is back on YouTube under the title Asiri Sicak, which (I kid you not) is Turkish for "Extremely Hot."

Google it if you don't believe me.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2023, 08:07:02 AM »
I am NOT a fan of real fights. The whole idea for me is a catfight needs to get me sexually aroused.  ;D

This fight does NOT get me sexually aroused, but rather makes me physically sick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2FOunrDBho

If only sarah brooke vs lexi or nikki darling vs mila rose got this extreme ;D ;D
In this clip, they are both wanting to compete and it's raw aggressive

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2023, 08:32:22 PM »
Real is great. Female bareknuckle backyard fights we could watch all day.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2023, 11:59:50 PM »
Im in a Mood today! Who wants to chat about women fist fighting? Lets chat about some nice street style scraps between girls who really hate each other! I love the bloody noses, fat lips, black eyes, etc. No soft stuff, No sexfights, No play fights lol... I Love REAL FIST FIGHTS  I have videos and pics as well.

Add me on Trillian so we can chat today. My name on there is FistFightLover
For me, catfight of the submission wrestling type with hair pulling, spanking and sometimes scratching has always been interesting and sexy. I know those who like it when two women beat each other with their fists have never fought very close themselves, and have not felt the consequences.. Okay, broken noses and lips... I have seen several times how the skin on the forehead bursts, and if it were not for plastic, then women receive a gift in their appearance for life. My wife has a small vertical scar on her eyebrow (I showed her photo to some forum participants) . It is almost invisible now. But not everyone can do the operation later. Better without fists..

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2023, 02:45:16 AM »
Closed fist or scratching, eye gouching/poking and limb bends, head butting I dislike. Slapping, hair rippng breast/pussy attacks etc. are fine. Don't like blood pouring out as this is a big turn-off to me. Arranged real catfighting I enjoy more than a street punching brawl.

Offline phily

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2023, 10:48:50 AM »
I think a fight must stay in what is agreed. If two want to do a nhb fight, why not? (I like it!)

But, it totally turns off if there is a fight at a wrestling/catfight event and somebody gets hurt. It totally kills the atmposphere if somebody needs to be brought to the ambulance. I had seen some minor issues like this, you dont want to have it again.
If somebody wishes that a fight leaves the rules and gets dirty in real life, then this person has never been to an event or is in my pov sadistic in a way that is not healthy.

Dont want to destroy somebodies fantasy. In fantasy you can do what you want to do... But, I think we should clearly differentiate between real life and fantasy.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2023, 02:29:23 PM »
I think a fight must stay in what is agreed. If two want to do a nhb fight, why not? (I like it!)

But, it totally turns off if there is a fight at a wrestling/catfight event and somebody gets hurt. It totally kills the atmposphere if somebody needs to be brought to the ambulance. I had seen some minor issues like this, you dont want to have it again.
If somebody wishes that a fight leaves the rules and gets dirty in real life, then this person has never been to an event or is in my pov sadistic in a way that is not healthy.

Dont want to destroy somebodies fantasy. In fantasy you can do what you want to do... But, I think we should clearly differentiate between real life and fantasy.

Whenever Suitefights gives us a dull draw, i always fantasize that the 2 girls go to another apartment and sort it out off screen. Especially that one in Hawaii with Sunni rae

Offline justafetish

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2023, 02:25:48 PM »
I love real fights. It has to be my favourite fight to watch. If not a real fight, a catfight with closed fists will do.

I get totally excited when two women get angry and get into it for real. I might be in a minority, but seeing it get heated and out of hand and then brawling bare knuckles is a real turn on for me. Imagining the emotions between them would be highly tense and explosive.

The more out of hand it gets, the hotter it becomes for me. Just pulling hair and wrestling just doesn't do it for me at all.

And If two women want to scrap and punch each other in the face why stop them. My ultimate fantasy would be two enemies who don't like each other, stripping off completely nude and settling it with fists, no one stopping them or interfering.

The excitement isn't in wanting to see blood, but more wanting to see the raw emotion, rage, and the will to win between two women competing in such harsh, extreme and volatile competition.

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2023, 05:36:53 PM »
I don't care what anyone says, watching a real fight is better than watching any catfight! If the women are hot enough it's well worth watching imho and it can even be damn sexy!!

Real fighting doesn't necessarily mean blood and broken bones etc. as some girls just aren't strong enough to do any real damage. Falling to the floor, rolling around on top of each other while trying to hit each other is often as brutal as it gets for most girls. And the punches are often week anyway. But Garments can be ripped on occasion and boobs can often spill out just to make it all the more entertaining. And sometimes entire tops are completely ripped off! :o

I honestly can't see nothing wrong with real fights between girls if they both want it. And the trash talk is 100% real and genuine too!!

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2023, 01:40:40 AM »
I love real fights. It has to be my favourite fight to watch. If not a real fight, a catfight with closed fists will do.

I get totally excited when two women get angry and get into it for real. I might be in a minority, but seeing it get heated and out of hand and then brawling bare knuckles is a real turn on for me. Imagining the emotions between them would be highly tense and explosive.

The more out of hand it gets, the hotter it becomes for me. Just pulling hair and wrestling just doesn't do it for me at all.

And If two women want to scrap and punch each other in the face why stop them. My ultimate fantasy would be two enemies who don't like each other, stripping off completely nude and settling it with fists, no one stopping them or interfering.

The excitement isn't in wanting to see blood, but more wanting to see the raw emotion, rage, and the will to win between two women competing in such harsh, extreme and volatile competition.

What if they have pocket knives, screws, brass knuckles,  etc,.. in their hands  and use them? Would that get you more excited ?

Offline ukfightlover

• Love female fights
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2023, 04:24:26 PM »
I'm a straight guy that never wants a girl to get hurt. Maybe tired, exhausted possibly some minor redness, but that's all. I never understand the people on this forum that like the real fights ending with bloody noses, black eyes, bruising, etc,... Do they want the women to have broken bones, fractured faces, dislocated shoulders, concussions, etc,...???  :o
Broken bones, fractures,etc, definitely not.
Marked face, black eye, bloody nose, definitely, if neither is willing to give and that’s what it takes!
Longtime fan of catfights. Also love family fights

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2023, 12:33:47 AM »
Actually, I was thinking about it more. A minor black eye (that would completely heel on it's own) would actually be sexy. I'm not talking about broken orbital bones needing surgery, just a typical black eye. A girl walking home or walking across a field with a black eye, torn shirt exposing her tits and barefoot would be so hot.  :o :o :o :o :o

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2023, 01:52:57 AM »
I could stand a bloody lip or a trickle from her nose. Other than that hair all messed up and red faces but nothing major. A dominant win would be a submission from total helplessness as one girl secures an advantage and rocks the others head with open hand slaps. Or a camel clutch type hold earning a submission or choke out of some type.  Aside from a choke out that’s released immediately, a submission verbally is a necessity to leave no doubt in the end.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2023, 03:25:49 AM »
Actually, I was thinking about it more. A minor black eye (that would completely heel on it's own) would actually be sexy. I'm not talking about broken orbital bones needing surgery, just a typical black eye. A girl walking home or walking across a field with a black eye, torn shirt exposing her tits and barefoot would be so hot.  :o :o :o :o :o

Perfect respose to a black eye is, "You should see the other girl."